MSc Admission 2022: Masters of Science or MSc is a widely opted course in India by students who have studied previous classes with a science background. In this course, various subjects of Science are taught to candidates and they can become specialists in a particular subject. Students can take this course by choosing any of the specializations including Biology, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Physics, Mathematics, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics, Biotechnology, and many others. There are the best MSc colleges in India where students can take admissions to study this course. Sometimes the admissions are merit-based and in some cases, entrance exams are taken. Usually in May or June of every year admissions are provided.
Eligibility Criteria for MSc Admission
Every college provides MSc admissions based on certain eligibility criteria and some basic requirements are given as:
- All candidates will be selected if they have a score of 50-55% minimum in the last qualifying exam.
- The last degree of candidates should not be lower than graduation in the pattern of 10+2+3/4.
- It will be preferred if candidates have a BSc degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, and other specializations.
MSc Admissions Fee Structure
The tuition fee of the MSc program varies as per the college you apply to, but the range within which the fee falls is from INR 6000 to INR 110000.
Application Form or Admission Procedure
The Universities that provide merit-based admissions run an admission procedure in which the previous qualification is concerned. In the case of entrance based admissions students are appeared in the entrance exam and then a group discussion and personal interview are also conducted. There are entrance exams like TISS NET, UPSEE, BHU PET, IPU CET, NPAT, DU JAT, and so on.
Why Study MSc?
Candidates interested to build a career in the field of science are welcome to take an MSc degree because of the following reasons:
- The career of students having an MSc degree can be built in the government as well as private sectors. Such individuals get various job chances in Food Institutes, Biotechnology Firms, Medical Laboratories, Research, Academics, and other related fields.
- This degree is a foundation for students who want to move in the research field by doing an M.Phil or PhD course in any of the science streams.
- Salaries of such graduates are quite enough on an annual basis they can earn an amount of INR 5 to 12 lacs per annum.
MSc Admission 2022: How to Apply?
- Visit the concerned University website and download the form.
- Check the eligibility criteria and if you are eligible fill in the required details.
- Attach the necessary documents and a DD for the application fee.
- Before one week of the exam collect your admit card and appear in the exam.
|Other Courses Admission 2022|
|BCom Admission||PhD Admission|
|BCA Admission||PG Diploma Admission|
|BBM Admission||MTech Admission|
|BBA Admission||MSW Admission|
|BTech Admission||MSc IT Admission|
Be the first to leave a review.