CSAUK Admission 2022: 30 September 2022 is expected to be the last date to apply for CSAUK Admission 2022. Generally, this university releases its application form for various courses in the month of July/ August. Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology is situated in Uttar Pradesh. The institution has two campuses which are in Etawah and Kanpur. It was established in 1975 and is recognized by the UGC (University Grants Commission). CSAUK is affiliated with eight colleges.
The university was established to target student farmers or students who wish to work in agriculture and horticulture jobs. The institution imparts the basic training and skills required in the agricultural and horticulture fields.
Some of the courses it provides are B.Tech specializations and M.Sc specializations. The details about the CSAUK Admission process, eligibility criteria, and fee structure are mentioned in this article. Read the full article to get the complete information and details.
- It has a placement cell that strives to provide students with opportunities to work in high-paying jobs.
- It runs three faculties responsible for providing PG and UG courses.
- The faculties are the Faculty of Agricultural Engineering & Technology, Faculty of Home Science, and Faculty of Agriculture.
- It has a modern hostel that offers comfortable rooms. The university has 12 hostels.
- It has eight boys’ hostels and five girls’ hostels.
- It has a state-of-the-art central library containing 4 481 journals, 64 300 books, 21 periodicals, and 53 Indian journals.
- The library can accommodate 300 raiders at one go.
- It has 24/7 medical care available at both the campuses at Etawah and Kanpur.
- It provides stipends and scholarships to deserving students at PG and UG levels.
- The scholarships are from the State Government, ICAR, Suyamjee Memorial Trust, Jindal Trust, and State Mandi Parishad.
CSAUK Trending Updates:
- Revised final examination for MSc -Home science 2nd semester has been started from 12 September 2022. Source
- Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture & Technology has released the result list of the BSc (Hons) Agriculture III-Semester. Click here
- University has released the merit list of BSc (Hons) Agriculture of I, II, III, IV, and V semester. Click here
- CSAUK Admission 2022 will start nearly at the end of August month. Students can start the application process by visiting the admission portal: @csauk.ac.in.
- Important notice for newly admitted students for verification of their documents etc.
- Office order regarding online classes & it’s monitoring
- mode of examination for all odd semesters of UG, PG, & PhD.
CSAUK Admission Highlights
|University Name||Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0512 253 4157|
|PG Courses||M.Tech, MCA|
|Address||Agricultural College Lane, Nawabganj, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208002|
CSAUK Admission 2022
The last date of CSAUK Admission 2022 may be 30 September 2022. It offers PhD, PG, and UG courses in Agriculture, Forestry, and horticulture fields. The UG courses provided by the university have a duration of 3 years. The university provides UG courses with specializations in Home Science, Forestry, Agriculture, and Horticulture. Some of the courses are BFSc, BTech(in Biotechnology, Mechanical Engineering, Dairy Technology, Agricultural Engineering, etc.), B.Sc, BVSc & AH, etc.
The university has admission for PG courses specializing in Home Science, Forestry, Agriculture, and Horticulture. Some PG courses are M.Tech, MBA, MVSc, and M.Sc (in Horticulture, Home Science, and Agriculture specializations).
CSAUK also has PhD admissions in the following specializations: Agriculture programs, Horticulture programs, Home Science programs, and Veterinary Science programs.
Students who want to pursue the courses must fill out an admission form. The admission form is uploaded online on the university site. Please fill out the admission form and submit it along with the necessary mark sheets and certificates.
Applicants are required to pay an admission fee. The general category (UR/OBC) must pay the admission fee of INR 1250, and the reserved category (SC/ST) is INR 1050. The admission fee can be paid through an SBI Bank.
- CSAUK offers full-time courses.
- UG courses : BFSc, BSc, BVSc & AH, B.Tech, etc.
- PG Courses: MBA, MTech, MVSc, MSc, etc.
- It also provides research programs such as PhD.
- Please note that Uttar Pradesh natives can apply to all the courses (except MBA (in Agricultural Business)) with UP-CATET scorecards.
- MBA programs can be applied by students from other states using UP-CATET.
CSAUK University UG Admission
- Graduation from Class 10 + 2 from a recognized board.
B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture:
The university offers various Bsc specializations such as Horticulture, Home Science, Forestry, Agriculture. Students who want to pursue Bsc in Agriculture must have class 10 + 2 from PCM, PCB, and PCMB streams. Students who have an intermediate in Agriculture Science can also apply. The admission is based on the scores of the Common Entrance Test called UPCATET.
B.Tech Mechanical Engineering:
The university offers various BTech programs such as Biotechnology, Computer Science and Engineering, Agriculture Engineering, Electronics and Communication, Mechanical Engineering, Dairy Technology, etc.
- The eligibility criteria is a class 10 + 2 from PCMB or PCM.
CSAUK University PG Admission
- A valid bachelor’s degree in the relevant field of study.
M.Sc (Home Science):
MSc specializations offered by CSAUK University include Home Science, Human Development, Family Resource Management, Textiles, Clothing, etc.
Students must have a BSc(Hons) in Home Science or BSc(H.Sc). The admission is based on UPCATET marks.
M.Tech Mechanical Engineering:
M Tech Specializations offered by CSAUK University include Mechanical Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Agriculture Engineering, etc. The eligibility criteria for the Mechanical Engineering Pg course is a B.Tech Mechanically Engineering degree. Students are also required to clear the UPCATET.
CSAUK Application Form 2022
CSAUK University offers courses at P.G., U.G., and PhD doctoral levels. Some of the courses include B.Sc Ag (Hons), B.Sc (Forestry), B.Sc (Horticulture), B.Sc (Hons.), B.Tech (All fields), MBA in Agribusiness Management, M.Sc in Home Science, PhD in Home Science, and PhD in Agriculture to mention a few.
The admission process is online on the university’s official site. Please fill out the admission form on the website and submit it with scanned certificates, mark sheets, and relevant documents.
The admission is based on marks from entrance examinations. The common entrance test is called the UPCATET. Applicants have to clear all the MCQ questions. The minimum marks required is 20% for OBC, and for General students and SC/ ST is 10%.
Applicants must pay an admission fee. The admission fee must be paid through the SBI payment gateway. U.R. and OBC students must pay INR 1250, and the SC/ST must pay INR 1050.
Students have to check the eligibility criteria required for U.G. and P.G. courses. It is different; check if you fulfil the program’s eligibility criteria you want to pursue.
CSAUK Course Admissions
|B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Clothing and Textiles)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Extension Education and Communication Management)||2 Years|
|B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|M.Sc. (Family Resource Management)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Food Science and Nutrition)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Home Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Human Development)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Live Stock Production & Management)||2 Years|
|PhD (Biochemistry)||3 Years|
|PhD (Family Resource Management)||3 Years|
|PhD (Home Science Extension Education)||3 Years|
|PhD (Livestock Production and Management)||3 Years|
|MBA (Agri-business)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Agricultural Economics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Agriculture)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Horticulture Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Forestry)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering)||4 Years|
|M.B.A. (Agriculture)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Agriculture Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Agricultural Economics & Business Management)||2 Years|
|PhD (Horticulture – Vegetable Science)||3 Years|
|PhD (Horticulture)||3 Years|
|PhD (Plant Pathology)||3 Years|
|PhD (Plant Physiology)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Agricultural Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Agricultural Extension Education)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Agricultural Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Agriculture)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Agril. Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Agronomy)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Animal Husbandry and Drying)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Crop Physiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Dairy Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Entomology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Genetics and Plant Breeding)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Horticulture)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Horticulture-Vegetable Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Plant Pathology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Seed Science & Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Soil Conservation & Water Management)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry)||2 Years|
|PhD (Agricultural Extension)||3 Years|
|PhD (Agriculture Economics)||3 Years|
|PhD (Agriculture)||3 Years|
|PhD (Agril. Biochemistry)||3 Years|
|PhD (Agronomy)||3 Years|
|PhD (Animal Husbandry/ Animal Husbandry and Drying)||3 Years|
|PhD (Agriculture – Extension Education)||3 Years|
|PhD (Genetics & Plant Breeding)||3 Years|
|PhD (Soil Conservation & Water Management)||3 Years|
|PhD (Soil Science and Agriculture Chemistry)||3 Years|
Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology Departments
|Department Of Agriculture Extension|
|Department Of Agronomy|
|Department Of Animal Husbandry & Dairying|
|Department Of Genetics & Plant Breeding|
|Department Of Vegetable Science|
|Department Of Agri-Business Management|
|Department Of Agricultural Biochemistry|
|Department Of Soil Conservation & Water Management|
|Department Of Food Science & Nutrition|
|Department Of Family Resource Management|
|Department Of Extension Education & Communication Management|
|Department Of Forestry|
|Department Of Soil Science & Agri Chemistry|
|Department Of Child & Human Development|
|Department Of Crop Physiology|
|Department Of Entomology|
|Department Of Agri Economics & Statistics|
|Department Of Horticulture|
|Department Of Plant Pathology|
|Department Of Seed Science & Technology|
|Department Of Clothing & Textile|
Faculty at CSAUK University
- Prof. (Dr.) Ram Pyare
- Prof. (Mrs.) Neerja Agrawal
- Dr. Kripa Shanker
- Dr. V. K. Tripathi
- Dr. Ajay Kumar Dubey
- Dr. M.R. Dabbas
- Dr. Din Dayal Yadav
- Dr. R.K.S. Gautam
CSAUK Placement Cell
CSA placement actions are guided by a commitment to
- Diversity of opinion and approach
- Teamwork and partnership
- Service to students
- Development of Scientific integrity and accountability in students
- Innovation and creativity
- Gender consciousness
- Cultural diversity
- Indigenous knowledge
- Environmental protection
Name of Company conducted campus interviews in CSAUK
- BAIF Institute for Rural Development
- U.P. Seeds and Tarai Dev. Corporation Ltd.
- Mastermind Classes Pvt. Ltd.
- 1Maple Orgtech (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- BASF India Ltd.
- DASP Funded NGO
- Kanpur Chemicals Agencies
- Dhampur Sugar Mills Ltd.
- The Tasty Dairy Specialties Pvt. Ltd.
- The People one Consulting (I) Pvt. Ltd.
- The Eicher Tractors Pvt. Ltd.
- Super Seeds Pvt. Ltd.
- The International Tractors Limited
- My Helping Hand
- Bajaj Hindusthan Ltd.
- Sanjeevani Agro Tech Foundation
- The Kanoria Sugar and General Manufacturing Co.Ltd.
- Agri Net Solutions Ltd
- Pro-Agro Seed Company Ltd.
- U.P. Diversified Agriculture Support Project
- ITC Limited
- Excel Industries Ltd.
- The Personal Point (I) Pvt. Ltd.
- International Tractors Ltd.
- Excel Crop Ltd.
- TAFE Motors and Tractors Ltd.
- DSCL Sugar Ltd
- The LOKARPAN’S
- State Bank of India
- Radheykrishna Agro-chemical Pvt. Ltd.
- The Punjab Tractors Ltd.
- DSM Sugar Lt
Alumni of University
- Dr. Satyendra Kumar Singh
- Prof.(Dr) Vijay Kumar Yadav
- Dr. Ram Sakal Singh
- Munish Kumar
- Dr. Sanjay Kumar Singh
- Dr. Suresh Singh
- Dr. Shivcharan Prasad Khushwaha
- Dr. Rakesh Kumar Singh
- Dr. Naushad Khan
- Dr. Vivek Kumar Tripathi
- Dr. Kaushal Kumar
- Dr. Prabhakar Singh
- Dr. Shiv Kumar Kesri
CSAUK Contact Details:
- Address: Agricultural College Lane, Nawabganj, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208002
- Phone: 0512 253 4157
- CSAUK Official Website: https://csauk.ac.in
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for CSAUK Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.