Uttarakhand Technical University Admission 2023: Registration in all UG & PG courses is now open for the academic session 2023-24 at UTU. The last date to apply is 15 June 2023 (tentative) for Uttarakhand Technical University Admission 2023. Students can apply for MBA, MCA, B.Tech., B.Pharm, M.Tech., M.Pharm., MHM, LLB, LLM, D Pharm, PhD etc courses at the online portal.
- GPAT 2023 Entrance will be conducted on 22 May 2023 for MPharma Admission at Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). Source
- Registration into UG & PG courses is live at @uktech.ac.in for Uttarakhand Technical University Admission. Source
Aspirants can apply to their preferred program by reaching the www.uktech.ac.in portal. The results of entrance exams and prerequisite exams determine who is admitted to Uttrakhand Technical University’s programs. The complete information on admission to Uttrakhand University based on technology can be learned in the following sections of the article.
- Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination 2023 will be conducted for BPharma, MCA, BHMCT, B.Tech (Lateral Entry), and MBA programs. The application form fee for UTU UKSEE is 1500 Indian Rupees, and 750 Indian Rupees for ST/SC.
- Uttarakhand Technical University JEE Mains Cut-off used to BTech Admissions.
- The last week of May will begin the admission for PhD programs at Uttrakhand Technical University.
- MTech admission will be based on the GATE Entrance exam.
This university is also called Uttarakhand Technical University. Veer Madho Singh Uttarakhand Technical University was founded in 1968. The company was founded in 2005 in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. This University is committed to educating students of all sections of Society Through the Provision of technical education, as its name suggests.
The University Offers Several Academic programs at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and doctoral levels that aim to develop understanding among students. The provided programmes include B.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Arch, BHMCT, M.Tech, M.Sc, MBA, and M.Pharm. Besides this, 8 constituent colleges and 132 colleges affiliated with Veer Madho Singh Uttarakhand Technical University.
UTU Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Uttarakhand Technical University|
|Approved by||UGC, AICTE|
UG, PG, M.Phil., PhD, and Diplomas
|Address||University Post Office Chandanwadi Prem Nagar Sudhowala, Dehradun, Uttarakhand|
Uttarakhand Technical University Admission 2023
Registration into UG & PG courses is now for UTU Admission 2023. Students can apply till 15 June 2023 (Tentative) for Uttarakhand Technical University Admission 2023. Firstly, Students must adhere to the eligibility criteria specified for the respective program. Admittance to all the offered courses is given through the entrance exam.
The counselling phase will start once the entrance exam results have been announced. As far as the application is concerned, it will be online. To obtain information about admission, the application process, and the fee structure, one must visit the Uttarakhand Technical University website.
Uttarakhand Technical University offers a wide range of courses covering the disciplines such as engineering, management, pharmacy, hospitality, and many more.
Admission to any course largely depends on the eligibility criteria formed for the specific academic program. Particularly for the Admission process, the varsity follows the AICTE norms. Hence, aspirants should have information about the primary requirements of the course.
uktech.ac.in UG Admission 2023
BTech Registration is now open at UTU through an online portal. Uttrakhand Technology University Entrance exam will be conducted on 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, and 12 April 2023.
This is to inform you that the Uttarakhand Technical University Dehradun has begun accepting applications for its pharmacy, arts, management, science, and technology programs. In order to participate in the BHMCT, B.Pharma, and B.Tech programs, applications are now being accepted. There is a deadline for the submission of Uttarakhand Technical University Admission forms for UTU UG courses.
The university will administer a UKSEE test to determine if an applicant is eligible for admission based on an entrance exam. Students can apply for a B.Tech degree after passing the JEE Mains and Advanced exams.
- B.Tech: Aspirants should have completed Class XII with science subjects in order to opt for 4 years B.Tech. The selection will be through JEE Main Scores.
- B.Pharm: Students must have passed Class 12th with the medical stream (PCB). However, those who have studied Maths along with Biology are also eligible. Students have to appear for the UKSEE entrance exam.
- BBA: To apply for BBA, one must have done 10+2 with 60% marks from any academic field.
- BHMCT: Those who have passed Class XII with 50% marks or more from any stream can apply for the BHMCT program. Entrance test-based selection will be made by Uttarakhand Technical University.
- LLB: Uttarakhand Technical University offers this UG course. Applicants must hold a degree in the 10+2+3 pattern from a recognized university with 45% marks or an equivalent grade and 42% for those in the OBC category and 40% for those in the SC/ST category.
Uttrakhand Technical University PG Admission 2023
Uttarakhand Technical University Admission starts for postgraduate courses. The last date to apply is 15 June 2023 (Tentative) for Uttrakhand Technical University PG Admission 2023. Students can apply for the courses after completing the eligibility requirements. Various courses like MTech, MCA, and MPharm can be pursued by students at UTU. As a general eligibility requirement for PG courses, students should have a bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects from any UGC-approved university.
- M.Tech: Students must have earned a B.Tech degree with 60% marks or higher in the relevant field of specialization. Those who have qualified GATE are exempted from the university entrance exam.
- MCA: This PG-level program is open for BCA/B.Tech/BBA degree holders with 60% or more marks at graduation level. Mathematical subjects must be studied at a 10+2 level. For MCA admission, the university will filter out the enrolled student through a written test.
- M.Pharm: Aspirants who have scored 55% marks at the UG level with a B.Pharm degree can choose to be admitted to M.Pharm. Students can enter through GPAT exam scores.
- MBA: Bachelor’s Degree of at least three years duration is required for candidates applying for this programme. The candidate should have obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks if the candidate belongs to a minority group) There is a reservation for category A (reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
UTU Application Form 2023
Uttarakhand Technical University provides UG (BA, LLB, etc.), PG (MBA, MTech, etc.), and Ph.D. programs. Students who want to be enrolled in the programs must have the required merit scores from the last qualifying level, clear a qualifying examination, and go for the counselling session.
Application forms for Uttarakhand Technical University are required to begin the admission process. Online applications are available on the official site. There are different applications for different programs available on the university’s website. Click on the link for the application form you wan
The application forms are uploaded at different sessions, not at the same time. The Uttarakhand Technical University Admission form can be filled out online, and also the submission process is online. The university does not accept application forms sent through the offline process.
How To Apply For Uttarakhand Technical University Admission?
The application processes for PG and UG courses are different. In this article, we discuss os Uttarakhand Technical University Admission both the processes, and the steps are listed below:
How To Apply For Uttarakhand Technical University Admission for UG?
- The application process is uploaded to the website.
- Please read the instructions carefully and proceed after understanding them.
- Fill out the application form on the site.
- Attach the necessary documents and submit the form.
How To Apply For uktech.ac.in M.Tech Admission?
- Visit the university’s official site to apply.
- Applicants must register for the UKSEE or GATE qualifying examinations.
- Do not download the application form, and please complete the application form on the admission portal.
- Students are required to clear either the GATE or UKSEE. The university will use entrance marks to evaluate the provisional merit list applicants.
- Students listed in the provisional list are invited to the counselling session.
- The final merit list will be based on the performance of the counselling session.
How To Apply For Uttarakhand Technical University M.Pharma Admission?
- Applicants can download the Uttarakhand Technical University Admission form online on the official site.
- Complete the admission form by entering data in the blank fields and spaces.
- Affix the necessary certificates and transcripts.
- Send the application form and keep a copy of the application form for future use.
- Applicants are required to clear the qualifying examination and the UKSEE counselling session.
How To Apply For UTU MCA Admission?
- The Uttarakhand Technical University Admission form is uploaded on the official website.
- Applicants must register for the qualifying examination spot.
- Prepare the required certificates and grade sheets.
- Please fill out the form on the blank fields and spaces.
- Pass the qualifying examination.
- Participate in the UKSEE counselling round.
- The seats are allotted based on entrance examination marks and merit.
- The university follows the admission reservation policies started by the State Government during the admission process.
How To Apply For uktech.ac.in MBA Admission?
- The Uttarakhand Technical University Admission process is online on the university admission portal.
- Firstly applicants must register for the qualifying examination.
- Please attach the necessary certificates and scorecards.
- Complete the application process.
- The merit list will be posted on the university site. Applicants must frequently visit the University site to check for the cut list.
- Applicants who appear on the merit list must clear the counselling session. Uttarakhand Technical University Admission will be based on the results from the counselling round.
How To Apply For Uttarakhand Technical University PhD Admission?
- For PhD courses, the whole admission process is Online on the Website.
- Visit the site and register yourselves for the qualifying Examination.
- Admission will be on the merit list and results from the Counselling Round.
UTU Entrance Exam 2023
Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam (UKSEE) is a university-level exam conducted Especially by Uttarakhand Technical University. Admission to all UG and PG courses is granted through this entrance exam. According to the type of program, different exams are accepted by the university. Different exams are taken depending on the type of program. Some points related to entrance tests have been highlighted below:
- UKSEE exam is taken to offer admission to B.Pharm/ BHMCT/B.Tech.
- JEE Mains scores are also accepted for B.Tech admission.
- Entry to M.Pharm depends either on UKSEE or GPAT scores.
Contact Details of UTU:
- Address: University Post Office Chandanwadi Prem Nagar Sudhowala, Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- Contact No: +91-0135-2774067, 0135-2774068, 0135-2774069
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- UTU Official Website: uktech.ac.in.
Other Best Universities in Uttarakhand
- Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University
- Graphic Era University
- Kumaun University
- University of Patanjali
- Pantnagar University
- Doon University
- Forest Research Institute
- Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya
- Uttarakhand Open University
- Graphic Era Hill University
Be the first to leave a review.