Uttarakhand Technical University Admission 2022: 7 July 2022 was the last date for online application form submission of UKSEE 2022 for UTU Admission 2022. In order to begin the application process for admission, interested students should visit the official university website and fill out an application form.
Veer Madho Singh Uttarakhand Technical University is also known as Uttarakhand Technical University. It was founded in 2005 in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. As its name suggests, it is committed to educating students from all sections of society by offering technical education.
The university offers several academic programs at the undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels that aim to develop understanding among students. The provided programmes include B.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Arch, BHMCT, M.Tech, M.Sc, MBA, and M.Pharm. Besides this, 8 constituent colleges and 132 colleges affiliated with Veer Madho Singh Uttarakhand Technical University.
Uttarakhand Technical University Trending Updates:
- The last date to apply for UTU Admission 2022 through UKSEE was 7 July 2022. Click here
- Uttarakhand Technical University Admission 2022-23 will begin soon for UG & PG courses. Students must visit the official website to fill out the application form online @uktech.ac.in.
UTU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Uttarakhand Technical University|
|Approved by||UGC, AICTE|
UG, PG, M.Phil, PhD, and Diplomas
|Address||University Post Office Chandanwadi Prem Nagar Sudhowala, Dehradun, Uttarakhand|
Uttarakhand Technical University Admission 2022
The admission process at Uttarakhand Technical University generally takes place from April to June, once a year. Firstly, one must adhere to the eligibility criteria specified for the respective program. Admittance to all the offered courses is given through the entrance exam. The counselling phase will start once the entrance exam results have been announced. As far as the application is concerned, it will be online. To obtain information about admission, the application process, and the fee structure, one must visit the Uttarakhand Technical University website.
Uttrakhand Technical University offers a wide range of courses covering the disciplines such as engineering, management, pharmacy, hospitality, and many more. Admission to any course largely depends on the eligibility criteria formed for the specific academic program. Particularly for the admission process, the varsity follows the AICTE norms. Hence, aspirants should have information about the primary requirements of the course.
uktech.ac.in UG Admission
The Uttarakhand Technical University Dehradun has begun admitting students to its pharmacy, arts, management, science, and technology programs. Applications are now being accepted for the BHMCT, B.Pharma, and B.Tech programs. Application forms for UTU UG must be submitted before the deadline.
The university will administer a UKSEE test to determine if an applicant is eligible for admission based on an entrance exam. Students can apply for a B.Tech degree after passing the JEE Mains and Advanced exams.
- B.Tech: Aspirants should have completed Class XII with science subjects in order to opt for 4 years B.Tech. The selection will be through JEE Main Scores.
- B.Pharm: Students must have passed Class 12th with the medical stream (PCB). However, those who have studied Maths along with Biology are also eligible. Students have to appear for the UKSEE entrance exam.
- BBA: To apply for BBA, one must have done 10+2 with 60% marks from any academic field.
- BHMCT: Those who have passed Class XII with 50% marks or more from ant stream can apply for the BHMCT program. Entrance test-based selection will be made by Uttrakhand Technical University.
Uttrakhand Technical University PG Admission
- M.Tech: Students must have earned a B.Tech degree with 60% marks or higher in the relevant field of specialization. Those who have qualified GATE are exempted from the university entrance exam.
- MCA: This PG-level program is open for BCA/B.Tech/BBA degree holders with 60% or more marks at graduation level. Mathematical subjects must be studied at a 10+2 level. For MCA admission, the university will filter out the enrolled student through a written test.
- M.Pharm: Aspirants who have scored 55% marks at the UG level with a B.Pharm degree can choose to be admitted to M.Pharm. Students can enter through GPAT exam scores.
UTU Admission Important Dates
|Application form Starts||28 May 2022|
|UTU Admission Last Date||7 July 2022|
|Entrance Test||To be announced|
|Entrance Result date||To be announced|
UTU Application Form 2022
Uttarakhand Technical University provides UG (BA, LLB, etc.), PG (MBA, MTech, etc.), and PhD programs. Students who want to be enrolled in the programs must have the required merit scores from the last qualifying level, clear a qualifying examination and go for the counselling session.
The first stage of the admission process is completing the Uttarakhand Technical University Application Form. The application form is available online on the official site. The university uploads the application forms for different programs. Select the link to the desired application form.
The application forms are uploaded at different sessions, not at the same time. The application form can be filled out online, and also the submission process is online. The university does not accept application forms sent through the offline process.
How To Apply For Uttarakhand Technical University Admission?
The application processes for PG and UG courses are different. In this article, we discuss both the processes, and the steps are listed below:
How To Apply For UTU UG Admission?
- The application process is uploaded to the website.
- Please read the instructions carefully and proceed after understanding them.
- Fill out the application form on the site.
- Attach the necessary documents and submit the form.
How To Apply For uktech.ac.in M.Tech Admission?
- Visit the university’s official site to apply.
- Applicants must register for the UKSEE or GATE qualifying examinations.
- Do not download the application form, and please complete the application form on the admission portal.
- Students are required to clear either the GATE or UKSEE. The university will use entrance marks to evaluate the provisional merit list applicants.
- Students listed in the provisional list are invited to the counselling session.
- The final merit list will be based on the performance of the counselling session.
How To Apply For Uttarakhand Technical University M.Pharma Admission?
- Applicants can download the application form online on the official site.
- Complete the admission form by entering data in the blank fields and spaces.
- Affix the necessary certificates and transcripts.
- Send the application form and keep a copy of the application form for future use.
- Applicants are required to clear the qualifying examination and the UKSEE counselling session.
How To Apply For UTU MCA Admission?
- The application form is uploaded on the official website.
- Applicants must register for the qualifying examination spot.
- Prepare the required certificates and grade sheets.
- Please fill out the form on the blank fields and spaces.
- Pass the qualifying examination.
- Participate in the UKSEE counselling round.
- The seats are allotted based on entrance examination marks and merit.
- The university follows the admission reservation policies started by the State Government during the admission process.
How To Apply For uktech.ac.in MBA Admission?
- The application process is online on the university admission portal.
- Firstly applicants must register for the qualifying examination.
- Please attach the necessary certificates and scorecards.
- Complete the application process.
- The merit list will be posted on the university site. Applicants must frequently visit the university site to check for the cut list.
- Applicants who appear on the merit list must clear the counselling session. Admission will be based on the results from the counselling round.
How To Apply For Uttarakhand Technical University PhD Admission?
- For PhD courses, the whole admission process is online on the website.
- Visit the site and register yourselves for the qualifying examination.
- Admission will be on the merit list and results from the counselling round.
UTU Entrance Exam 2022
Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam (UKSEE) is a university-level exam conducted especially by Uttarakhand Technical University. Admission to all UG and PG courses is granted through this entrance exam. According to the type of program, different exams are accepted by the university. Different exams are taken depending on the type of the program. Some points related to entrance tests have been highlighted below:
- UKSEE exam is taken for offering admission to B.Pharm/ BHMCT/B.Tech.
- JEE Mains scores are also accepted for the B.Tech admission.
- Entry to M.Pharm depends either on UKSEE or GPAT scores.
Contact Details of UTU:
- Address: University Post Office Chandanwadi Prem Nagar Sudhowala, Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- Contact No: +91-0135-2774067, 0135-2774068, 0135-2774069
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- UTU Official Website: uktech.ac.in.
Other Best Universities in Uttarakhand-
- Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University
- Graphic Era University
- Kumaun University
- University of Patanjali
- Pantnagar University
- Doon University
- Forest Research Institute
- Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya
- Uttarakhand Open University
- Graphic Era Hill University
Be the first to leave a review.