University of Patanjali Admission 2024: University of Patanjali (UOP) is located in Haridwar, Uttarakhand. Its UG admission process will be commenced in April 2024 and be concluded in May 2024. The university will make the application forms available for PG courses from March 2024 and end in April 2024. UoP’s admission process will be carried out in online mode. This university has approval from UGC and AIU.
Moreover, it is affiliated with Utkal University, MSU, MGCGV, Vinoba Bhave University, and VJTI. The university offers multiple courses at the UG and PG study level within a vast range of fields, including yoga science, physical education, philosophy, psychology, and tourism management. Some courses offered by the University of Patanjali are BA, BSc, B.Com, MA, MSc, PhD, etc. Application cost is INR 150 by demand draft and INR 100 in case of direct submission to the university.
University of Patanjali Courses Admission 2024
- BA Eligibility: There must be a qualification completed to the level of 10+2 and pursued from a known institute. The score must be more than 50% at least.
- BSc Eligibility: Each candidate has to complete the studies up to 10+2 in science with an almost 50% score. Admission will be direct.
- MA Eligibility: Completing a BA in any discipline is mandatory. It must have been pursued by scoring over 50%.
- MSc Eligibility: A BSc degree is required to pursue admission to the MSc degree, and the last score must be 50% or more.
- PhD Eligibility: It requires to have a PG degree in the related discipline and a 60% or above score.
University of Patanjali Admission Highlights
|University Name||The University of Patanjali for Ayurveda & Yoga|
|Type of University||Private University|
|UG Courses||BA, B.Sc|
|PG Courses||M.Sc, M.A, Tourism Management|
|Diploma Courses||Panchkarma, Yoga Science, Yoga Health, and Cultural Tourism|
|Location||University of Patanjali Patanjali Yog Peeth Roorkee-Haridwar Road Haridwar, Uttarakhand-249405|
|Affiliated By||UGC, AICTE|
University of Patanjali Admission 2024
Patanjali University university offers various UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, PhD, and Certificate courses. Admission to these Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yoga Science and Diploma in Naturopathy & Yoga Science courses is open now; 10 January 2024 is the expected last date of admission for Patanjali University Admission. The eligibility to get admission to these courses is different for each course.
The students must pass 12th standard board exams with at least 50% marks to be eligible for any UG course. For admission in PG courses, students are required to have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline from any UGC-recognized university.
Registration Fees: Students have to pay an application fee during the application process. The application fee is INR 2000. After paying the fee, students have to send the transaction receipt to this mobile number, 8954555111.
University of Patanjali UG Admission 2024
Patanjali University Admission is now accepting for Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yoga Science and Diploma in Naturopathy & Yoga Science. The anticipated deadline to submit the online application form is 10 January 2024 for admission to Patanjali University at the web portal. Students also can apply for some UG levels of courses such as BA, BPES, BSc, and many others. interested candidate who is looking for admission to any bachelor’s degree should match the eligibility criteria.
In the midst of a wide range of study fields ranging from yoga science to physiology to tourism, language, education to music, and other related subjects, this university is dedicated to educating its students.
Students must have passed their 10+2 from a recognized board with a mark of 50% for Patanjali University Undergraduate Admission 2024. Online applications will release for admission to all courses. for BAMS admission, candidates must succeed in the Patanjali University entrance exam. For medical Courses, Students have to attend NEET 2024 entrance exam.
BSc: Bachelor of Science is a UG-level course at Patanjali University. Students must have 12th degree in science and a 50% score is required to apply for Admission. B.Sc. Hons. Biological Science and BSc Hons in yoga are the top 2 specializations at Patanjali University.
BA: It is a UG-level course with 3 to 6 years of duration at the University of Patanjali. There are 4 specializations available such as with Yoga Science, Sanskrit Vyakaranam, Sanskrit Sahitya, Darshan (Honours) etc. Arts/Science/ Commerce stream 12th-degree holders can apply for Patanjali University BA Admission 2024.
BNYS: Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science is a UG-level course at Patanjali University. The course duration is 3 years which can be extended to 6 years. In this course, students learn about basic science concepts, and superior clinical training and also work in practical research and development of Naturopathy and Yogic Science.
Patanjali University PG Admission
UOP Haridwar offers a wide range of postgraduate courses, including MA and M.Sc programs in yoga science, language, travel, and psychology. Admission to PG programs requires an aptitude exam as well as a personal interview. The Patanjali University PG Admission form is available on the university’s official website.
To apply for PG at UOP Haridwar, aspirants must have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% in the relevant field. MA candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in the field of study they are interested in pursuing at the master’s level.
MA: Master of Arts is offered by Patanjali University along with multiple specializations such as Yoga Science, Sanskrit, Psychology, Darshan Shastra and so on. For admission applicants should pass a bachelor’s degree in the same area with required marks.
MSc: In order to get enrolled BSc is a must for the MSc degree course admission with a minimum score of 50 per cent from any discipline university.
University of Patanjali Application Form 2024
The admission process is now open for session 2024 on the university’s official website. Patanjali University UG & Diploma course application form tentative last date to submit is 10 January 2024. application form can also be accessed from this direct link. The admission form is composed of parts a and b, and the applicant must fill both parts.
- Part A is subdivided into three sub-sections. The sections are permanent address, correspondence address, and personal details. In the personal details section, applicants must share their religion, first name, marital status, middle name, last name, etc.
- Applicants must share their academic scores and history in this section. Applicants must share their educational history and background. They are also required to post the certificates and mark sheets as proof and verification. Before uploading the documents, check the format and sizes needed. Please follow the sizes and formats stated to avoid application cancellation.
Students are advised to check the eligibility criteria, entrance examination required and fee structure before filling out the admission form. Application forms that do not meet the eligibility criteria will be canceled. After filling out the enrollment form, submit it online on the admission portal.
How To Apply For Patanjali University Online Admission 2024?
Interested candidates who wish to pursue their desired programme at the University of Patanjali have to go through an admissions process in order to be selected for admission. The application process for admission should be completed by applicants without any errors and in an accurate manner. Below is a list of the points that are written in the section below:
- Use this link: www.universityofpatanjali.com to visit the homepage.
- Select ‘applications’ on the home page.
- Select the APPLY ONLINE tab.
- Read the guidelines mentioned before starting the application process
- Proceed to the Proceed To Apply tab.
- Share your personal information, address, education marks, and parent or guardian details.
- Upload the required documents, signature, and passport-size photos.
- Pay the enrollment fee of INR 150 through debit card/net banking/credit banking.
How To Apply For Patanjali University Admission Offline 2024?
- Visit the University Of Patanjali Admission portal to download the enrollment form.
- Download the enrollment form.
- Pay the enrollment fee of INR 150 in a Demand draft addressed to the ‘University of Patanjali, payable at Haridwar.
- Submit the form along with the necessary documents to this address: University of Patanjali, Uttarakhand, Patanjali Yogpeeth, Haridwar, Pin code: 249405
- Class 10 scorecards
- Class 12 scorecards
- UG scorecards
- Caste certificate
- Character certificate
- Passport-size pictures
University of Patanjali Course Admissions
|Bachelor of Arts (Yoga)|
|Master of Arts|
|Master of Science (Yoga)|
|Post Graduate Diploma|
Patanjali University Prospectus 2024
University of Patanjali (UOP) is named after Patanjali, the great Indian sage (circa 900 B.C. ), who compiled Yoga literature into precise and concise aphorisms through State legislation Act No. 04/2006, published in Uttaranchal Government Gazette on 5.4.2006 and recognized by the UGC by Order No. 170/XXIV/2007 dated 15.2.2007. Located in Bhadrabad, Haridwar by the Ganges on the Delhi-Haridwar National Highway, the university is sponsored by the Patanjali Yogpeeth Trust (PYP).
The application form for the University of Patanjali can be filled out and submitted online or offline. The enrollment form can be filled out online on the university admission portal, or you can download the form and fill it out manually. The application form filled offline can be submitted through email.
Faculty at Patanjali University
- Vice-Chancellor(Acharya Balakrishna)
- Pro-Vice-Chancellor(Vachaspati Kulwant)
- Dr. G.d. Sharma(Professor And Head)
- Sri Sanjay Singh(Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Rudra B. Bhandari(Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Narender Singh(Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Anita Yadav(Assistant Professor)
Patanjali University Facilities
- Arrangement for Special Learning
- Banking and Other Facilities
- Transport Facility
- Book Loan Facility
- Scholarship and Concession
- Development of Students
- Research & Development Department
- Collaboration with other Research Institutions and Universities:
- Planning to start university in USA, UK, and Australia
- Publication of Rare Manuscripts
- Mess Facility
- Hostel Facility
- Medical Facility
- Library Facility
- Internet Facility
- The ICFAI University
- Uttaranchal University
- Uttaranchal University
- IMS Unison University
- University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
- Himgiri Zee Univers
Patanjali University Contact Details:
- Address: University of Patanjali Patanjali Yog Peeth Roorkee-Haridwar Road Haridwar
- Phone: +91-1334-244805,240664
- Patanjali University Official Website: www.universityofpatanjali.com
- SHUATS Admission
- Mangalore University Admission
- Tumkur University Admission
- MJP Rohilkhand University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for the University of Patanjali Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.