University of Patanjali Admission 2022: Patanjali University Admission 2022 has been started and students can apply online at @universityofpatanjali.com. The last date will be soon announced on its official website. The University of Patanjali has an ongoing admissions process for a Diploma course in Naturopathy and Yoga Therapy (DNYT program). Admissions to the diploma program are done online through the University Of Patanjali’s website. It’s a test-based admission process.
- Mode of Application: Candidates can apply both online and offline. You can fill out the application online or download it from the institution’s website and mail it in.
- Application Form: The university has released the application form, and interested applicants can access it from this link. The application form has parts, parts a and b, which the applicant must fill out.
- Part A: The first part is made up of three sections. The sections are personal details, correspondence address, and permanent address. Applicants have to fill in their names, select marital status, and select religion in the personal details.
- Part B: The last section is for the education history and achievements. Students must state their educational background and upload their certificates and degrees for verification. When uploading documents, follow the instructions, do not upload documents that do not suit the file format required.
- After filling out the application, press the SUBMIT button.
- The minimum requirement to be eligible for UG programmes is the completion of the 10+2 from a recognized board, and a bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) from a recognized university in order to be eligible for PG programmes. Renaissance Students are selected for a program based on their performance on the entry and qualifying exams.
Patanjali University Trending Updates:
- The University of Patanjali will start accepting applications for its UG and PG programs.
University of Patanjali Admission Highlights
|University Name||University of Patanjali for Ayurveda & Yoga|
|Type of University||Private University|
|UG Courses||BA, B.Sc|
|PG Courses||M.Sc, M.A, Tourism Management|
|Diploma Courses||Panchkarma, Yoga Science, Yoga Health and Cultural Tourism|
|Location||University of Patanjali Patanjali Yog Peeth Roorkee-Haridwar Road Haridwar, Uttarakhand-249405|
|Affiliated By||UGC, AICTE|
University of Patanjali Admission 2022
The university offers various UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, PhD, and Certificate courses. Admission to these other courses is closed now, and the new dates for the session 2022-23 will be posted on this website. The eligibility to get admission in these courses is different for each course.
The students must pass 12th standard board exams with at least 50% marks to be eligible for any UG course. For admission in PG courses, students are required to have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline from any UGC recognised university.
Registration Fees: Students have to pay an application fee during the application process. The application fee is INR 2000. After paying the fee, students have to send the transaction receipt to this mobile number, 89548900437.
University of Patanjali UG Admission
The University of Patanjali Haridwar offers various undergraduate programs such as BA, B.Sc, B.P.E.S and many more. This university is dedicated to educating students on yoga science, physiology, tourism, language, education, music, and other related subjects. Applicants can enrol in such courses at the beginning of the month of July.
For Patanjali University UG Admission 2022, students must have completed their 10+2 with a grade of 50% or higher from a recognized board. Online applications will be accepted for admission to all courses. BAMS admission to Patanjali University will be granted after passing the entrance exam. NEET scores are considered when applying for medical school.
Patanjali University PG Admission
UOP Haridwar offers a wide range of postgraduate courses, including MA and M.Sc programs in yoga science, language, travel, and psychology. Admission to PG programs requires an aptitude exam as well as a personal interview. The Patanjali University PG Admission form is available on the university’s official website. To apply for PG at UOP Haridwar, aspirants must have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% in the relevant field. MA candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in the field of study they are interested in pursuing at the master’s level.
University of Patanjali Application Form 2022
The enrollment form is uploaded on the official university site, and the application form can also be accessed from this direct link. The admission form is composed of parts a and b, and the applicant must fill both parts.
- Part A is subdivided into three sub-sections. The sections are permanent address, correspondence address and personal details. In the personal details section, applicants must share their religion, first name, marital status, middle name, last name, etc.
- Applicants must share their academic scores and history in this section. Applicants must share their education history and background. They are also required to post the certificates and mark sheets as proof and verification. Before uploading the documents, check the format and sizes needed. Please follow the sizes and formats stated to avoid application cancellation.
Students are advised to check the eligibility criteria, entrance examination required and fee structure before filling out the admission form. Application forms that do not meet the eligibility criteria will be cancelled. After filling out the enrollment form, submit it online on the admission portal.
How To Apply For Patanjali University Online Admission?
- Use this link: www.universityofpatanjali.com to visit the homepage.
- Select ‘applications’ on the home page.
- Select the APPLY ONLINE tab.
- Read the guidelines mentioned before starting the application process
- Proceed to the Proceed To Apply tab.
- Share your personal information, address, education marks, and parent or guardian details.
- Upload the required documents, signature and passport size photos.
- Pay the enrollment fee of INR 150 through debit card/net banking/credit banking.
How To Apply For Patanjali University Admission Offline?
- Visit the University Of Patanjali Admission portal to download the enrollment form.
- Download the enrollment form.
- Pay the enrollment fee of INR 150 in a Demand draft addressed to the ‘University of Patanjali, payable at Haridwar.
- Submit the form along with the necessary documents to this address: University of Patanjali, Uttarakhand, Patanjali Yogpeeth, Haridwar, Pin code: 249405
- Class 10 scorecards
- Class 12 scorecards
- UG scorecards
- Caste certificate
- Character certificate
- Passport-size pictures
University of Patanjali Course Admissions
|Bachelor of Arts (Yoga)|
|Master of Arts|
|Master of Science (Yoga)|
|Post Graduate Diploma|
Patanjali University Prospectus 2022: Download Now
University of Patanjali (UOP) is named after Patanjali, the great Indian sage (circa 900 B.C. ), who compiled Yoga literature into precise and concise aphorisms through State legislation Act No. 04/2006, published in Uttaranchal Government Gazette on 5.4.2006 and recognized by the UGC by Order No. 170/XXIV/2007 dated 15.2.2007. Located in Bhadrabad, Haridwar by the Ganges on the Delhi-Haridwar National Highway, the university is sponsored by the Patanjali Yogpeeth Trust (PYP).
The application form for the University of Patanjali can be filled out and submitted online or offline. The enrollment form can be filled out online on the university admission portal, or you can download the form and fill it out manually. The application form filled offline can be submitted through email.
Faculty at Patanjali University
- Vice-Chancellor(Acharya Balakrishna)
- Pro-Vice-Chancellor(Vachaspati Kulwant)
- Dr. G.d. Sharma(Professor And Head)
- Sri Sanjay Singh(Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Rudra B. Bhandari(Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Narender Singh(Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Anita Yadav(Assistant Professor)
Patanjali University Facilities
- Arrangement for Special Learning
- Banking and Other Facilities
- Transport Facility
- Book Loan Facility
- Scholarship and Concession
- Development of Students
- Research & Development Department
- Collaboration with other Research Institutions and Universities:
- Planning to start university in USA, UK, and Australia
- Publication of Rare Manuscripts
- Mess Facility
- Hostel Facility
- Medical Facility
- Library Facility
- Internet Facility
- The ICFAI University
- Uttaranchal University
- Uttaranchal University
- IMS Unison University
- University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
- Himgiri Zee University
Patanjali University Contact Details:
- Address: University of Patanjali Patanjali Yog Peeth Roorkee-Haridwar Road Haridwar
- Phone: +91-1334-244805,240664
- Patanjali University Official Website: www.universityofpatanjali.com
- SHUATS Admission
- Mangalore University Admission
- Tumkur University Admission
- MJP Rohilkhand University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for the University of Patanjali Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.