SRMU Admission 2023: SRMU Admission portal is now live for UG and PG courses. The applicants apply by filling at @.srmu.ac.in before the expected last date is 15 November 2023 for the session 2023-24. The university is accepting online application forms for registration. There are various courses available like BSc Hons Agriculture, BTech CSE, BCA, MTech, LLM, MBA, and many others.
Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University was established in July 2012 at Barabanki, Uttar Pradesh. The university has received approval from the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). It offers various facilities, such as sports, health care, cafeteria, transportation, etc., to the admitted students.
SRMU Admission Latest Update
- SRMU Admission registration process has begun, the candidates can apply for UG and PG courses before the last date. Apply Now
- Students must have to updated through the official website.
Aspirants can find some career-driven options for study in the form of after-class 10th, 12th, industry honors, graduation, after polytechnic, and postgraduation programs in various fields such as agriculture, biotechnology, commerce, and economics, computer science, computer application, design, engineering, education, arts, and science, media studies, legal studies, management, pharmacy, and polytechnic.
Students who may want to continue or offer a boost to their education profile with the help of Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University’s courses can apply by taking assistance from the following sections of this article. The article has been filled up with every necessary information that aspiring students might want to get admission to Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University’s programs comfortably.
Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University Admission Highlights
Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University
|Type of University||
|University Contact Number||18001026004|
BTech, BCA, BBA, BDes, B.Sc.(Hons.), B.I.D, B.Com.(Hons.), BA (Hons), BSW, etc.
MA, MSW, MSc, MTech, MCA, LLM, MBA,
Integrated course, PhD
C-2/42, Vishesh Khand, Opposite Chote Lal Nursery, Gomtinagar, Lucknow
SRMU Admission 2023
The registration process is now open for session 2023, the last date 15 November 2023 to numerous UG, PG, and other courses, The University offers an online mode to submit the application form. The University admission will be based on the merit list, the merit list will be made on the basic or Graduation mark for PG courses, and 10+2 Marks for UG courses.
The SRMU Admission page or window has been made up of several sections that students have to follow and complete to get admission to the desired programs, such as BSc Hons Agriculture, BTech CSE, BCA, MTech, LLM, MBA, and more. Admission to Shri Ramswaoop Memorial University cannot be taken without performing in the university or state or any other approved entrance examination.
The last date until which applications for admission can be accepted by the Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University is expected 15 November 2023. The application fee, admission fee, and form submission process all can be learned in the designed sections of this article.
SRMU UG Admission 2023
The gates are open for SRMU UG Admission. Candidates can apply for admission to technical and non-technical courses at undergraduate levels by using their smartphones or laptops from any comfortable location before the deadline.
The deadline for SRMU Admission to all courses at the undergraduate level in Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University in the 2023 session has been shared in the above section. The private university in the present cycle of admission has come out for undergraduate courses such as BBA, BSc in Biotechnology, BA, BSW, BPharm, BJMC, BDes, BCA, BTech, and more.
It is mandatory for applying candidates to pass the senior secondary school examination (10+2) before aiming for admission to Shri Ramswroop Memorial University UG programs. The course-wise eligibility criteria for admission to bachelor’s level programs are detailed in the upcoming section.
Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University UG Eligibility Criteria
For admission to undergraduate courses at SRMU in the 2023 session, candidates should maintain the following criteria.
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Candidates must pass 12th or equivalent from any recognized state or central board in the commerce stream.
- Aspirants with related subjective study can also be considered for admission to the BCom degree program at SRMU.
- The minimum aggregate mark to obtain in the 12th examination is 45 percent.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) Hons in Biotechnology
- Individuals hoping to pursue a BSc Hons Biotechnology program at SRMU must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Applying individuals need to have studied physics and mathematics as mandatory subjects and one of the following subjects; biotechnology, chemistry, or computer science.
- Applicants should have earned 45 percent in the qualifying school examinations.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Mathematics
- The admission to BSc Hons Mathematics undergraduate program at SRMU is only possible for candidates who obtain 45 percent in the 12th examination.
- The 12th class study must be done with mathematics as the primary subject.
- The SC/ST category of candidates or aspirants is permitted to apply with 40 percent of marks.
Diploma in Renewable Energy
- The 10th-passed candidates can apply to Diploma in Renewable Energy program if they studied; Science, Mathematics, and English.
- The minimum score needed for admission to Diploma in Renewable Energy program is 35 percent.
Certificate in Aviation Travel and Customer Service with Flyway
- In order to apply and get admission to the Certificate in Aviation Travel and Customer Service with Flyway program, aspirants must pass 12th with any stream.
- Admission to the program is done on the basis of merit of the 12th examination.
SRMU PG Admission 2023
SRMU PG Admission is ongoing for the season 2023-24, applicants can apply through the SRMU officila website for all the Post-Graduate programs. Applicants have loads of options to choose from in the postgraduate domain at the university, which covers almost every field of study. Aspirants may advance and apply to MEd, MSc in Biotechnology, MTech with several specializations, MBA, MCom, MA in Journalism and Mass Communication, MA in Film Studies and Theatre, and so on.
The last date for SRMU Admission to postgraduate programs is 15 November 2023 (approximate). Applicants need to reach the official website of the university and open the active online admission link to register and complete the PG program admission process on time.
Admission to Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University PG programs cannot be offered to individuals who fail to pass the eligibility criteria based on the bachelor’s degree. Let’s learn the details of the PG admission eligibility criteria in the upcoming sections.
Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University PG Admission Eligibility
Admission to Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University PG programs completely depends on the basic requirements mentioned below.
Master of Commerce (MCom)
- For admission, a bachelor’s degree must be completed from a recognized university.
- Also, the students have to achieve at least a 50 percent score.
- The duration of this master’s degree is 2 Years.
- The admission process is done based on the merit and entrance exam.
Master of Arts (MA) in Film Studies and Theatre
- If you have a desire to study MA in Film Studies and Theatre from SRMU then you must pass a three-year undergraduate degree with a minimum aggregate of 45 percent.
- The degree must have been obtained from a recognized university or AICTE-approved institute.
LLM in Criminal and Security Law
- Aspirants either pass a three-year LLB degree or a five-year integrated degree in law from an approved university.
- Applicants cannot reserve a seat even after an LLB degree if they have not succeeded in obtaining 50 percent marks in the bachelor’s degree.
MBA Banking and Finance Services
- Individuals should have completed a three-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any stream from an accredited university.
- The minimum requirement for admission to MBA Banking and Finance Services program is 50 percent.
MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Applicants can triumph in getting admission to the MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry program after showing BSc with a Chemistry degree from a recognized university.
- 50 percent or above is the requirement for admission to the MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry program.
SRMU Application Form
The application form is open online for the 2023-24 session at Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University for undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Applicants may apply to technical and professional programs at the SRMU by visiting the application.srmu.ac.in the portal.
15 November 2023 is the expected last date to submit the SRMU Application form for UG, PG, and Diploma courses. The application form fee for the Diploma and other courses is INR 500 and INR 1000 respectively. For doctoral degree programs, applicants need to deposit INR 2,000.
Shri Ramswoop Memorial University Admission Process
Anyone is welcome to apply to Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University’s undergraduate and postgraduate programs by following the instructions given below.
- Please open the official SRMU Admission portal (www.application.srmu.ac.in)
- Fill out basic information to complete the registration.
- Login with a mobile number and password.
- Enter personal information.
- Enter academic information.
- Upload documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Press the submit button to finish the application form process for admission to SRMU’s courses.
Some Other Universities:
- Babu Banarasi Das University
- GLA University
- GD Goenka University
- Delhi University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Allahabad University
- Lucknow University
- Jawaharlal Nehru University
Be the first to leave a review.