Vishwakarma University Admission 2023: Application forms for UG and PG courses are released, Interested applicants are allowed to apply at Vishwakarma University. The expected last date is 15 December 2023 for Vishwakarma University Courses Admission 2023. Students can apply for BA, BArch, BFT, BBA, BBA LLB, BTech, MA, MBA, MSc, MTech, and many more.
Vishwakarma University is a unit of the Vishwakarma Group of Institutions that has an educational mission to provide skill-focused knowledge to students. The university has been doing its best in the teaching and learning field for over 35 years. The university offers standard education to more than 20 countries’ students in pharmaceuticals, law, architecture, and other respected disciplines.
Vishwakarma University Trending Updates
- Students can fill out the application form for Vishwakarma University Admission 2023 before the last date. Apply here
Additionally, Vishwakarma University has a great emphasis on the arts and humanities, business and management, technology and engineering, information technology, etc., fields of study.
Candidates may find some great options at undergraduate and postgraduate levels at Vishwakarma University, including a Bachelor of Animation (BA) in Animation and Multimedia, a Bachelor of Technology in various specializations, and many other enticing programs.
- The online application form for admission opportunities in favourite courses at Vishwakarma University is available at vunet.edupluscampus.
This article will undoubtedly be useful for getting the list of undergraduate and postgraduate programs offered by Vishwakarma University as well as understanding the admissions procedure.
It is a community blogging website. The article is completely for information purposes.
Vishwakarma University Admission Highlights
|Type of University||
|University Contact Number||9067002223|
BA, BArch, BBA, LLB, BTech, BSc, etc.
MA, MDes, MBA, MCA, LLM, MTech, etc.
Survey No. 2, 3, 4 Laxmi Nagar, Kondhwa Budruk, Pune – 411048. Maharashtra, India.
Vishwakarma University Admission 2023
Registration has started for UG & PG courses at the online portal. The last date to apply is 15 December 2023 for Vishwakarma University Admission 2023. For UG courses, students can apply after the 12th in the relevant stream of the selected course.
Candidates who want to apply to Vishwakarma University’s undergraduate, and postgraduate programs such as Bachelor of Design (BDes), Bachelor of Technology (BTech), Bachelor of Law (LLB), Master of Laws (LLM), Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm), etc., have their chance to submit the application online for the Vishwakarma University National Entrance Test (VUNET) that is conducted by the university to pre-admit or shortlist candidates for admission in the current year cycle-2023-24.
The final call for admission confirmation for the offered programs in the 2023 session will be made after judging or evaluating the academic score and entrance examination marks. Students will receive a confirmation on their registered Email Address/Mobile Number,
Vishwakarma University UG Admission 2023
UG registration has started for various courses at Vishwakarma University. Students an apply for BArch, BA in Interior Design and Decoration, BA in Animation and Multimedia, BFT, BBA in International Business, BBA in General, BSc in Economics, BA in Psychology, BA in Travel and Tourism, BBA-LLB, BTech in AI and DS, BTech and ML, and so on. 15 December 2023 is the last date for Vishwakarma University UG Admission.
Details like eligibility criteria, fees (both admission and enrollment), and the admission process are well-described in the upcoming units of this article.
Vishwakarma University UG Eligibility Criteria
You are permitted to pursue a course at the undergraduate level at Vishwakarma University after satisfying the minimum eligibility criteria given below.
Bachelor of Architecture (BArch)
- The admission criteria for the Bachelor of Architecture (BArch) degree program at Vishwakarma University is based on the 10+2/10+3 scheme with PCM or Mathematics.
- 50 percent, or aggregate, is the minimum percentage required for admission to the BArch degree program.
Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Interior Design and Decoration
- There is no specific requirement for admission to a BA degree program in Interior Design and Decoration other than passing 12th/10+2 or a three-year diploma from a recognized board.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in International Business
- The admission to BBA degree program in International Business is offered to candidates who have completed the 10+2 or equivalent level of standard education from an approved board/Institution. Any stream candidates or individuals are eligible for admission to BBA specialized degree programs at Vishwakarma University.
Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in Computer Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/AI and DS
- If you are keen on admission to BTech in Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or AI and DS program at Vishwakarma University, it is mandatory for you to complete the education of 12th level with physics and mathematics and one of the following subjects; computer science/chemistry/electronics.
- At least 45 percent or the maximum score must be obtained by candidates to earn a chance for admission to BTech specialized degree programs at Vishwakarma University.
Vishwakarma University UG Fee Structure
The fees for undergraduate degree programs at Vishwakarma University differ. To get a direct view of the course-by-course fee of the respected undergraduate programs at Vishwakarma University, please have a look at the following sections.
BSc in Computer Science: The annual fee for the Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science program is 25,000 Indian rupees.
Diploma in Pharmacy (DPharm): The one-year or annual, amount to be paid for the Diploma in Pharmacy program at Vishwakarma University is INR 25,000.
BBA-LLB: Students must pay INR 25,000 per year for the integrated degree, the BBA-LLB.
BA (Hons) in Music: The fee for Vishwakarma University’s BA Hons degree program in Music is 25,000 annually/yearly.
Vishwakarma University PG Admission 2023
Various PG course registrations are now live such as MA, MDes, MBA, LLM, MSc, MTech, etc. 15 December 2023 is the final date to submit applications for Vishwakarma University PG Admission. Vishwakarma University is one of the highlighted learning institutions for postgraduate programs because of the additional effort in the coursework that offers a learning experience one would not have ever thought possible.
A direct view of the requirements for admission to PG degree programs, admission/application fees, as well as other necessary information, can be obtained from the sections to come.
Vishwakarma University PG Eligibility Criteria
The admission criteria used by Vishwakarma University for the PG programs are well-detailed in the subsections that follow.
Master of Science (MSc) in Statistics-Data Science
- A BSc degree in statistics and mathematics or a BCA with statistics/mathematics degree holder is eligible for admission to the MSc in Statistics-Data Science program.
- BTech/BE with mathematics/statistics as one of the mandatory subjects or a BSc in Life Science/Botany/Zoology or Chemistry is acceptable for admission to an MSc in Statistics-Data Science program.
Master of Design (MDes)
- Passed a bachelor’s degree of a minimum of four years duration from a recognized university with at least 50% score.
- There are no requirements for specific streams or subjects for advanced degree programs like MDes at Vishwakarma University.
Master of Laws (LLM)
- Master’s degree program in law—LLM— admission is given to selected students who complete the Bachelor of Law/Integrated-law programs of a five-year duration with a minimum of 45 percent score from an accredited university.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Anyone who secures a graduate degree of three-year duration under any discipline with a minimum of 50% score is eligible for submitting applications at Vishwakarma University for MBA degree admission.
Vishwakarma University PG Fee Structure
The fees for PG degree programs at Vishwakarma University are detailed quite perfectly in the upcoming pointers below.
MBA: Rs. 25,000 is the basic annual fee for the MBA degree program at Vishwakarma University.
PG Diploma in Financial Intelligence and Business Analytics: Students who want to continue their studies and complete the coursework of the PG Diploma in Financial Intelligence and Business Analytics program are required to pay the amount of 25,000 Indian rupees a year.
Vishwakarma University Application Form 2023
Vishwakarma University Application form is acceptable online, as well as offline. To apply for UG or PG courses candidates can at the official site. Vishwakarma University Admission last date is 15 December 2023.
The offline application form can be obtained from the Counseling and Admission Office (VU-Pune). The application fee for Vishwakarma University’s UG and PG courses is 1,000 INR. The expected deadline for submission of the VU application form is 15 December 2023.
Vishwakarma University Admission Process
The online and offline admission processes at Vishwakarma University have been described below.
Online Admission Steps:
- First, log onto the official website of Vishwakarma University.
- Click on Apply for Admission
- Read the mentioned information as instructions on the admission window.
- Fill up the basic information in the Vishwakarma University application form.
- Proceed and deposit the application fee of 1,000 INR.
- After depositing the application fee, candidates will be redirected to the admission form.
- Fill up detailed information on personal and academic standpoints.
- Pay an admission fee of 25,000 Indian rupees.
- Kindly update/upload the required documents, and submit the Vishwakarma University’s offered programs application form.
Offline Admission Steps:
- Kindly visit in-person to the Counseling and Admission Office of Vishwakarma University to obtain the admission form.
- Get complete information about the program.
- Fill out the mandatory sections of the offline admission form for Vishwakarma University.
- For provisional admission please pay an application fee and admission fee of INR 1,000 and INR 25,000 respectively.
Some Other Universities
- NICMAR University
- Vijaybhoomi University
- DY Patil University
- GH Raisoni University
- Sri Balaji University
- MGM University
- Atlas SkillTech University
- DY Patil Agri & Technical University
- Geeta University
- OMGU Admission
- Rishihood University
- Sushant University
- MVN University
- Jagan Nath University haryana
- Northcap University
- Apeejay Stya University
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University
- NIILM University
- Al-Falah University
- IILM University Gurugram
- PDM University
- Starex University
- Plaksha University
- Lamrin Tech Skills University
- Amity University
- JNU Admission
- Sant Baba Bhag Singh University
- Mumbai University
- RIMT University
- Guru Kashi University
- IIMT University
- FS University
- United University
- IILM University Greater Noida
- Jaypee University Noida
- Babu Banarasi Das University
- GLA University
- GD Goenka University
- Delhi University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Allahabad University
- Lucknow University
Be the first to leave a review.