Om Sterling Global University Admission 2024: University is accepting application forms from students who are eligible to apply to UG or PG courses. The expected last date is 15 January 2024 for Om Sterling Global University Courses Admission 2024. Students have the option to enroll in courses such as BTech, BCom, BBA, BFA, BA, BArch, MBA, Mtech, and MSc at Om Sterling Global University.
Om Sterling Global University is located in Hisar, Haryana, India. The private institution is considered one of the top learning universities in the state. It was established in 2019, and since then it is perpetually offering various traditional, technical, and professional courses at UG, PG, and Ph.D. levels.
The courses at Om Sterling Global University are accredited by University Grants Commission (UGC). The private learning institution not only proposes quality education for state students but also entices learners from every corner of the country. The programs at Om Sterling Global University are available in science, technology, commerce, arts, management, health sciences, and numerous other streams.
Anyone would love to enroll in courses at Om Sterling Global University because it gives a chance to learn beyond the subjective limitations of a particular grade students allowing them to be excellently efficient in the specific field.
This article is mainly designed to encounter difficulties and provide the right path for students who are hoping to get to the course of their choice at Om Sterling Global University. The following sections of the article are going to cover admission updates, course details, eligibility criteria, fee structure, application form, admission process, scope, and more.
- MAT/CAT/CLAT are the top entrance exams at Om Sterling Global University.
- For OSOU UG Admission, students have to pass out 12th with Arts, Commerce and Science stream. Apart from PG courses, Students must have a Ug Degree in a relevant stream.
Note: Om Sterling Global University Admission is now open for UG & PG courses, Apply before the last date. Source
It is a community blogging website. The article is completely for information purposes.
OSGU Admission 2024 Highlights
Om Sterling Global University
|Type of University||
|University Contact Number||
8607 899 999
BTech, BCA BSc, BHM, LLB, BCom, BBA, etc.
MSc, MCA, MTech, LLM, MBA, etc.
NH-52, Hisar-Chandigarh Road, Hisar-125001, Haryana, India
Om Sterling Global University Admission 2024
Undergraduate and Postgraduate course registration has started for session 2024-25, The last date is 15 January 2024 to submit the Om Sterling Global University Admission form. OSGU follows the merit and entrance exam selection criteria. Online and Offline mode is available, students can submit the application on the university’s official site.
Students who probably apply for admission with a late fee will be given 10 to 15 days additional time to turn in the application form. The application fee for diploma and undergraduate programs is 750 Indian rupees. To learn the PG programs application fee, we suggest you check the application form section of the article.
Admission to all courses at Om Sterling Global University is generally granted on the basis of two ways; academic merit or entrance test relied upon merit. Some of the interesting programs that students may like to apply to at Om Sterling Global University are BCom, Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, BTech, MBA, MCA, and so on.
Om Sterling Global University UG Admission 2024
Admission is yet to open for undergraduate programs at Om Sterling Global University. For bachelor’s degree and diploma programs such as BTech, Diploma in Fire Safety, BCom, BBA, BFA, BA in Applied Arts, BArch, and so forth. 15 January 2024 is the last date to apply for Om Sterling Global University UG Admission.
The above-mentioned programs are merely glimpses. The complete list of programs offered at OSGU has been provided with eligibility criteria in the next section of the article.
Om Sterling Global University UG Eligibility Criteria
The admission criteria for undergraduate courses at Om Sterling Global University have been detailed in the following pointers.
Bachelor of Technology (BTech)
- BTech admission at Om Sterling Global University is offered to candidates who have succeeded at both academic and entrance examination levels.
- It is absolutely essential for students to pass the 12th examination with chemistry, physics, and mathematics and have scored a 50%.
- The university allows admission to only those individuals who successfully pass the All India Common Entrance Test in Engineering such as JEE Mains.
Bachelor of Architecture (BArch)
- The admission to Bachelor of Architecture (BArch) degree program in Om Sterling Global University can be taken after the completion of 12th in any stream with a 45 percent score.
- Candidates must obtain valid NATA scores in order to be admitted to the BArch program.
Diploma in Fire Safety
- One can apply to Diploma in Fire Safety program and find success in reserving a seat after passing the 10+2 examination in the arts/commerce/science stream with a minimum of 45 percent score.
Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Applied Arts
- Admission to the BA degree program in Applied Arts is only possible for aspirants if they hold a three-year bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university
Om Sterling Global University PG Admission 2024
The PG admission at Om Sterling Global University has commence for the 2024-25 session. 15 January 2024 is Om Sterling Global University PG Admission last date. The enrollment door of OSGU every year enables students to apply for PG courses such as Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Technology (MTech), Post Graduate Diploma in Management, Master of Science (MSc) in Agronomy, Master of Science (MSc) in Soil Science, Master of Science (MSc) Horticulture, etc.
It is not a difficult process to follow for admission to postgraduate programs at Om Sterling Global University. However, a few differences exist in the admission process for some PG programs that require performance in the entrance examination. We will learn them in the admission process section to better understand them before turning in the candidature form.
OM Sterling Global University PG Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility requirements at the postgraduate level at Om Shanti Global University obviously vary from course to course; we will learn about the variations of eligibility requirements below.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- An MBA degree program of two-year duration at Om Sterling Global University needs candidates with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a 50 percent or aggregate score.
- It is beneficial for candidates if they have passed any of the following entrance examinations successfully such as the Common Admission Test (CAT), Common Management Admission Test (CMAT), or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). These are all the standard entrance examinations for admission to the MBA degree program at OMGU.
Master of Technology (MTech)
- Students are welcome to apply to OSGU’s MTech degree program after earning a BTech/BE degree from an accredited university or institution with at least 50 marks.
- GATE-Qualifed students get direct entry to the MTech degree program in the university.
Master of Science (MSc) in Agronomy
- The two-year postgraduate program of MSc in Agronomy admission happens every year on the basis of a 50 percent or above score in the BSc in Agronomy or Horticulture from an approved university.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- A BBA/Diploma in Management or another relevant degree from an accredited university is the only requirement for admission to the Postgraduate Diploma in Management program.
Om Sterling Global University Application Form 2024
Om Sterling Global University’s offline and online applications has started for undergraduate, and postgraduate programs and the Om Sterling Global University Admission last date is 13 October 2024. The application fee for diploma and UG degree programs is 750 Indian Rupees. For PG programs at OM Sterling Global University, candidates are required to deposit INR 1,000. The private university does not find difficulty accepting fees digitally or offline.
Om Sterling Global University Admission Process 2024
The admission process for all courses at Om Sterling Global University has been followed since the inception of the university in the format mentioned below.
- Visit OSGU’s website.
- Open the online admission window.
- Press the Apply Now option.
- Register using your primary personal information.
- Verify both the mobile number and email address.
- Login to OSGU’s admission account.
- Follow each mandatory section and accurately fill them out.
- Kindly select the program.
- Upload documents (PDF/JPEG/JPG).
- Deposit fee to submit the application.
Some Other Universities
- Rishihood University
- Sushant University
- MVN University
- Jagan Nath University haryana
- Northcap University
- Apeejay Stya University
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University
- NIILM University
- Al-Falah University
- IILM University Gurugram
- PDM University
- Starex University
- Plaksha University
- Lamrin Tech Skills University
- Amity University
- JNU Admission
- Sant Baba Bhag Singh University
- Mumbai University
- RIMT University
- Guru Kashi University
- IIMT University
- FS University
- United University
- IILM University Greater Noida
- Jaypee University Noida
- Babu Banarasi Das University
- GLA University
- GD Goenka University
- Delhi University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Allahabad University
- Lucknow University
Note: Candidates who have passed the proposed entrance examinations need to appear in the personal interview/group interview session to complete the admission process for the respected degree/diploma programs at the UG and PG levels.
Be the first to leave a review.