Guru Kashi University Admission 2024: The courses at Guru Kashi University are available in agriculture sciences, arts, commerce, management, computer applications, law, education, pharmacy, paramedical sciences, engineering, technology, etc., fields of education. To make the learning experience better, and ideal for students, the university offers transportation, a hostel, a central library, and many other facilities.
Guru Kashi University is located in Punjab, India, and currently has more than 4,000 students with a total of 50+ courses. The university has a brilliant history dating back 10 years. Additionally, NAAC gave it an “A++” rating for accreditation to Guru Kashih University.
- Here, students can study different UG and PG courses in various specializations.
- Students need to pay the application fee of 2,500 INR to register themselves into the desired program.
- The application form is accessible online at www.gurukashiuniversity.in.
- Top courses are BTech, BSc, BA, MBA, LLM, MTech etc. for Guru Kashi University Admission.
In the past, the university has successfully offered top placements in engineering, pharmacy, computer application, agriculture, and management fields. This does not mean that the remaining domains fail to offer placement opportunities. To know more about the placement background of Guru Kashi University, you need to jump to the section on placement below in the article.
However, as this article has been specifically written to assist students in the admissions process in the simplest manner possible, it will be of the utmost assistance to those seeking information about courses and admission to Guru Kashi University.
Note: 2023 session admission at Guru Kashi University has been closed, the last date was 07 August 2023.Source
It is a community blogging website. The article is completely for information purposes.
Guru Kashi University Admission Highlights
Guru Kashi University
|Type of University||
|University Contact Number||
BSc, BA, BFA, BCA, BLIS, BEd, BMLT, BPharma, BTech etc.
MSc, MEd, MTech, MMLT, MA, MLIS, MBA etc.
PhD, Diploma courses, PG Diploms
Sardulgarh Road,Talwandi Sabo, Bathinda, Punjab, India(151302)
Guru Kashi University Admission 2024
The private university is inviting new candidates to submit applications online at www.gurukashiuniversity.in before the deadline to offer themselves a chance for admission to the desired programs.
Also, the university offers course such as traditional, technical, and professional programs at the undergraduate, and postgraduate levels including a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor of Technology (BTech) with several specializations, Diploma in Hospitality and Hotel Management, Certificate in Gatka Coaching, Postgraduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy, LLB, LLM, MSc in Plant Pathology, etc.
Admission to various programs at Guru Kashi University is granted or permitted on merit. The preparation of merit is highly devoted to qualifying academic scores. But students who feel allure towards the several specialized programs such as BTech, MBA, LLM, and more, require to also obtain valid grades or marks in the entrance examination.
Guru Kashi University UG Admission 2024
The undergraduate courses admission to Guru Kashi University begins online. The admission process has been commenced for bachelor’s level courses in diploma, degree, and certificate such as Diploma in Agriculture, Diploma in Computer Applications, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Information Technology, Certificate in Gatka Coaching, Diploma in Physiotherapy, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Fashion Technology, Bachelor of Arts (BA), and more.
The university is providing every eligible student an opportunity to register and get admission to the undergraduate programs as soon as possible. To know the admission eligibility drawn line for the undergraduate programs at Guru Kashi University, it is suggested that the aspirants may look at the next section.
Guru Kashi University UG Admission Eligibility Criteria
To comfortably get entry to the preferred undergraduate course at Guru Kashi University, candidates must possess the following eligibility criteria.
Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Students will get admission to the bachelor of arts degree program based on the merit score.
- To meet eligibility criteria 12th standard should be completed by a central or state board.
- Also, interested students must obtain at least a 50 percent score.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Information Technology
- Pass the 12th level of education with any stream with related subjects based on information technology.
- The score at the senior secondary school level has to be 45 percent for admission to BSc in Information Technology program at Guru Kashi University.
Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in Civil Engineering/ Computer Science and Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- 10+2 passed candidates with mathematics, chemistry, physics, and English as the primary subjects.
- 45 percent or above has been approved for admission to Guru Kashi University BTech specialized programs.
Diploma in Hospitality and Hotel Management
- For admission to the three-year diploma course in hospitality and hotel management, aspirants are to do nothing special except pass the matric level examination.
Guru Kashi University PG Admission 2024
Courses offer like Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Technology (MTech), Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications, Master of Science (MSc) in Hospitality and Hotel Management, Master of Laws (LLM), and many other programs.
If you are interested in applying and reserving seats for admission to any of the above-mentioned programs, then it is advisable to check the eligibility criteria in the following section.
Guru Kashi University PG Admission Eligibility Criteria
Applicants may easily and comfortably get admission to any of the Guru Kashi University PG programs based on their performance as mentioned below.
Master of Laws (LLM)
- For admission to the LLM course, students must pass BA LBB or LLB degree from a recognized university.
- Also, students must have to obtain at least a 50 percent score on the examination.
- Admission to the LLM course will be based on the merit and entrance exam.
Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- The admission to LLB degree program is sure for candidates who earn 45% at least in the bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- 40 percent is acceptable for SC category aspirants.
Master of Technology (MTech)
- Bachelor of Technology or equivalent level technology or engineering degree with at least 50% marks.
Master of Science (MSc) in Fashion Technology
- A three-year bachelor’s degree in fashion technology or its equivalent level of study is ideal for admission to MSc in Fashion Technology program at Guru Kashi University.
Master of Medical Laboratory Technology (Clinical Microbiology)
- To get admission to the Master of Medical Laboratory Technology program in Clinical Microbiology, it is required that the aspirant must earn a Bachelor in Medical Lab Technology.
Guru Kashi University Application Form 2024
There are limited seats available as marked by the university on its official admission portal so the application form submission process needs to be done hurriedly. The application fee for Guru Kashi University’s courses is 2,500 Indian rupees.
Guru Kashi University Admission Process 2024
The admission process at Guru Kashi University is arranged with the help of online and offline steps as instructed below.
- Kindly visit Guru Kashi University’s website.
- Click on the Admission-2024 Highlighted Icon.
- Register at the blank online registration form offered at the university.
- Print out the registered application form.
- Paste the passport-size photograph in printed form.
- Please affix the extracted application form with the self-attested copies of the necessary documents as well.
- Submit application form, and mandatory documents at the admission counter.
- Deposit the fee.
- Please collect the admission acknowledgment slip.
Guru Kashi University Courses Admission
|B.Tech. – (ME, Civil Engg., EE, Petroleum Engg., CSE)||4 Years|
|BBA-MBA (Integrated)||5 Years|
|B.Com (Hons.)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Management||3 Years|
|B. Lib (Bachelor of library AND informtation science)||1 Year|
|Bachelor of Physical Education AND Sports (BPES)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy||1 Year|
|B.Sc.( Medical Lab Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc.(Operation Theatre AND Anesthesia Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc.(Radiology AND Imaging Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. Agriculture (Hons)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hon.) Mathematics||3 Years|
|B.A.LL.B. (Hons)||5 Years|
|Bachelor of Fine Arts||4 Years|
|BPA (Music, Dance, Theatre)||3 Years|
|M.Tech. – (ME, Civil Engg., EE, Petroleum Engg., CSE, IT)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. – CSE||3 Years|
|MBA- (HRM, Finance, Marketing, IT, Internatinal Business, Hospital Administration)||2 Years|
|M.Com- (Finance AND Taxation, Business Innovation)||2 Years|
|M. Lib (Master of library AND informtation science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc-(Yoga Therapy, Chemistry, Physics, Forensic Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Hon.) Mathematics||3 Years|
|Master of Fine Arts||2 Years|
|MA- (Political Science, History, Sociology, English,Punjabi, Economics)||2 Years|
|Ph. D-(ME, Civil Engg., EE, Petroleum Engg., CSE, IT)||3 Years|
|Ph. D-(Political Science, History, Sociology, English,Punjabi, Economics)||3 Years|
|Diploma- ((ME, Civil Engg., EE, CSE)||3 Years|
|Diploma Hospitality AND Hotel Management||3 Years|
|Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)||1 Year|
|D. Lib (Diploma in Library AND information science)||1 Year|
|D. Pharm.||2 Years|
|Diploma in Fine Arts (Painting)||1 Year|
Some Other Universities:
- Chitkara University
- IIMT University
- FS University
- United University
- IILM University Greater Noida
- Jaypee University Noida
- Babu Banarasi Das University
- GLA University
- GD Goenka University
- Delhi University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Allahabad University
- Lucknow University
- Jawaharlal Nehru University
Be the first to leave a review.