Al-Falah University Admission 2024: UG & PG Registration is now open at the online portal. The last date to apply is 28 February 2024 for Al-Falah University Admission 2024. Students can apply for MBA, MCA, BTech, BEd, BSc, BBA, BCom, BCA, PhD, MA, MTech, MEd, MSc, and so on. The application form is now available at @www.alfalahuniversity.edu.in.
Al-Falah University Admission Latest Update (Feb 2024)
- The admission process for the academic year 2024-25 is now open at Al-Falah University. Interested applicants can apply by visiting the official website. Apply Here
- A new admission window for UG & PG courses will open on 5 May 2024* at Al-Falah University. (tentative)
- Al-Falah University is expected to begin accepting applications for Doctorate courses on 15th June 2024*. (tentative)
Al-Falah University is located in Faridabad, Haryana, in a reachable location, almost in the center of the city. The university was founded in 2014 to be a bridge between standard education and students. Since its establishment, the university has done remarkably well in the following areas of education including engineering, and technology, commerce and management, computer applications, physical education, humanities and languages, and so on.
The line of courses is very impressive and extensively long for diplomas and degrees. The courses offered at Al-Falah University are undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral, permitting every stage student to study, and aim to earn excellence in the respective fields.
In the past couple of years, Al-Falah has not only done well in providing the best possible educational environment for students and helping them develop their minds with subjective and objective knowledge but has also focused on improving itself. The university has become a phenomenal option for education at the highest level because it does not retreat but offers facilities to help students gain knowledge in the easiest way possible.
There are certain benefits that students may not ignore at Al-Falah University, especially when they are searching for ideal universities. Let’s learn them below.
- Scholarships and Awards opportunities.
- Expert level training and high chances of placements.
- Transportation, Cafeteria, Hostel, and Hospital, everything is there.
- You may also study anytime with E-contents.
- Modern Library.
It is a community blogging website. The article is completely for information purposes.
Al Falah University Admission Highlights
|Type of University
|University Contact Number
BA, BTech, BEd, BSc, BBA, BCom, BCA, etc.
MA, MTech, MEd, MSc, MBA, MCA, MFC, etc.
PhD, Diploma Courses
274-A, AL-FALAH HOUSE, Jamia Nagar Okhla, New Delhi – 110 025 (India)
Al-Falah University Admission 2024
Application forms for UG & PG courses have started at the online portal of the University. The deadline to register is 28 February 2024 for Al-Falah University Admission 2024. This university offers multiple courses at UG & PG levels such as BTech, BSc, BCom, MEd, MTech, MSc, MBA, and many more.
On the university’s admissions portal, students can find the offline application form for Al-Falah University. To save candidates time, the download links for the application form are highlighted below the courses. After the successful submission of the offline application form, applicants are needed to send a copy of the required documents to the admission counter of Al-Falah University.
Admission to diploma, graduate, and postgraduate programs such as DMLT, DMRIT, D.Ed, BSc, BTech, MBA, MA, etc., is offered on merit, which is well-curated each year because of the influence of entrance examination/previous academic passing marks.
Al-Falah University UG Admission 2024
Al-Falah University is allowing admission as it starts the admission process for the 2024 session, especially for some exceptional diploma and degree programs at the undergraduate level. Both modes of admission—online/offline—are open to students, giving them options to apply for their preferred program at the undergraduate level at Al-Falah University.
Students can check out lots of UG courses with various specializations such as a Diploma in Operation Theater Technology/Civil Engineering/ Electrical Engineering, BTech, BSc in Chemistry/Physics/Maths, BCom, BCA, BBA, and so on.
To get admission to Al-Falah University UG programs, please ensure that you maintain the minimum score needed in the qualifying/entrance examinations. A better view of the eligibility criteria has been given for undergraduate programs in the next section.
Al-Falah University BEd Admission
It is a 2-year duration course that can be pursued after completion of an equivalent bachelor’s degree. Students can apply for Al-Falah University BEd Admission 2024 and the expected last date is 28 February 2024. In the course, the university provides in-depth learning about various topics of the course. Registration forms can be submitted online. Al-Falah University their candidate based on the qualifying exam score and merit score.
Al-Falah University UG Admission Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants may reserve seats for their favorite undergraduate programs at Al-Falah University after meeting the following criteria.
Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in ME/MAE/EEE/CSE/CE
- Admission to eight-semester specialized programs of BTech is offered by Al-Falah University after seeing the students’ performance in the 10+2 level.
- At the 12th level, it is required that students must study physics, mathematics, and one of the following subjects; chemistry or computer science.
- The score in the 10+2 examination needs to be 45 percent or above for admission.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Chemistry/Physics/Maths/General
- If you have completed the 12th level of learning with science or related subjects with a mere passing percentage, you are eligible for BSc’s specialized programs admission.
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- The completion of school-level education helps aspiring individuals pave the way for admission to the BCom program at Al-Falah University.
- Al-Falah University only approves admission to the BCom degree program to individuals who have studied commerce/science or mathematics. The minimum score needs to be 45 percent for admission to a BCom degree program.
Diploma in Medical Radiology Imaging Technology
- 10+2 level success with physics, chemistry, and biology as three of the five subjects.
- Anyone who has passed the 12th education with PCM is also eligible to apply.
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- A 12th degree in science (PCM or PCMB) is required to apply to Al Falah University.
- The NEET Entrance exam is also a part of the eligibility criteria for MBBS.
Al-Falah University PG Admission 2024
Al-Falah University postgraduate admission opens once again after a long wait for the 2024 session. The university has opened both offline and online modes for admission to master’s degree programs, just as it has opened for other level programs. Applicants may use any suitable and convenient mode to submit applications for Al-Falah University postgraduate programs.
The standard learning center “Al-Falah University” offers courses such as Master of Arts (MA) in Journalism and Mass Communication, Master of Technology (MTech), Master of Education (M.Ed), Master of Science (MSc) in Mathematics/Physics/Chemistry, Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Commerce (MCom), etc.
The admission possibility to postgraduate programs at Al-Falah University is highly based on the criteria given below.
Al-Falah University PG Admission Eligibility Criteria
Students who have completed their bachelor’s degree may apply for postgraduate admission to Al-Falah University based on the results indicated below.
Master of Education (M.Ed)
- B.Ed with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for admission to the M.Ed degree program at AL-Falah University.
Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- The candidate should have passed BTech/B.E. or equivalent level of examination with a minimum of 50% score.
- The reserved category of aspiring students is offered a relaxation of 05 percent in the overall requirement for admission to the MTech specialized degree program.
Master of Science (MSc) in Chemistry/Physics/Mathematics
- BSc or BSc Hons degree with a 50% or equivalent grade is needed for admission to MSc programs at Al-Falah University.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Graduating in any stream with a minimum score of 50 is acceptable for admission to a two-year professional degree program MBA at Al-Falah University.
Al-Falah University Ph.D. Admission 2024
Ph.D. is a doctoral-level degree program that is offered to applicants who pass out master program from a recognized university. Al-Falah University Ph.D. Admission 2024 Application Form is accessible at the website for registration. University selects a candidate based on their examination performance & merit score. 2.5 Years Minimum duration for Ph.D. courses in different fields such as Engineering & Technology and others.
Al-Falah University Application Forms 2024
Al-Falah University application forms have yet again opened for the new session of 2024. The forms are available in two modes; online and offline, so applicants are not only able to collect or find the application forms in the above-mentioned two modes but are also permitted to submit the application form in any desired format. To submit applications in any offered mode, it is generally required to pay the application fee of 500 Indian rupees.
The fee deposit depends on the format in which you have filled out the application form. Applicants who filled out the application form offline can pay the amount through Demand Draft or Cheque but for online mode, the options are credit/debit cards, etc. The last date to submit the Al-Falah University MBBS & BDS application form is 28 February 2024.
Al-Falah University Admission Process 2024
The Al-Falah University’s online and offline admissions procedures for diplomas and degrees at UG and PG levels are described below.
Online Admission Process
- Please reach the Al-Falah University website.
- Press the Online Apply button.
- Fill in the basic information in the online application form.
- Kindly press the Send button to submit an application form.
- You will soon be notified by the university end for further process of admission such as completing the admission form, document verification, course selection, and admission fee deposit.
Offline Admission Process
- Aspirants can download the application form or may obtain the same from the Admission Office of AFU or the Administrative Head Office.
- The duly filled application form must be submitted with the needed documents’ copies at one of the following addresses:
- 274-A, Al-Falah House, Jamia Nagar, Okhla, Delhi-110025.
- Al-Falah University Faridabad, 121004.
Some Other Universities
- PDM University
- Starex University
- Plaksha University
- Lamrin Tech Skills University
- Amity University
- JNU Admission
- Sant Baba Bhag Singh University
- Mumbai University
- RIMT University
- Guru Kashi University
- IIMT University
- FS University
- United University
- IILM University Greater Noida
- Jaypee University Noida
- Babu Banarasi Das University
- GLA University
- GD Goenka University
- Delhi University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Allahabad University
- Lucknow University
Be the first to leave a review.