NICMAR Pune Admission 2024: Registration process is ongoing for numerous courses such as BBA, BTech, MTech, MBA, and other UG, and PG courses. The last date is 05 January 2024 for NICMAR Pune Courses Admission. Students who want to apply can submit application form 2024 at the online portal. Admission process will be completed on the basis of merit and entrance exam scores.
The private university was founded in 1983, and since then, it has placed over 12,000 students in different industries through its placements.
NICMAR Pune Trending Updates
- NICMAR Pune Admission has commenced for various UG and PG programs, Students can submit applications before the last date. Source
The university focuses on helping students grow personally and intellectually so that they may succeed in the corporate world. It offers various reasons to believe that the university is just right for them. NICMAR University proposes future-focused classrooms, world-class laboratories, huge digitally empowered conference rooms, and so on.
In this article, the discussion is fully centered on the admission prospects of NICMAR University’s undergraduate, and postgraduate programs. We will provide detailed information about the eligibility criteria, entrance examinations, fee structure, and more in the sections to come.
- Students need to attend the NICMAR Common Admission Test (NCAT) at this University.
- For PG Courses, students need to pass out relevant UG degrees with a 50% score.
- NCAT Entrance exam contains 150 marks and is mainly conducted for PGDM and Executive programs.
It is a community blogging website. The article is completely for information purposes.
NICMAR Pune Admission 2024 Highlights
National Institute of Construction Management and Research
|Type of University||
MBA, Master of Planning
PhD, Intergated course
25/1, N.I.A. Post Office, Balewadi, Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India
NICMAR Pune Admission 2024
The application form is now released for UG & PG courses at the online portal of the University. The last date to apply is 05 January 2024 for NICMAR Pune Admission 2024. For Ug Courses, students need to pass out 10+2 standard and for PG courses, a UG degree in a relevant stream is required at NICMAR.
Admission is open for all undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the current academic year cycle. There are two active links for admission to NICMAR University’s UG and PG courses. In order to get to the admission active links, please proceed to the online application portal of NICMAR University.
The admission fee for MBA in Advanced Construction Management, BBA, BTech, MBA in Family Business Management, etc., is the same as 5,000 Indian rupees. The admission fee is needed to confirm admission at NICMAR University’s bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.
To comfortably get admission in the university’s offered bachelor’s and master’s degree programs, please ensure to at least pass or satisfy the minimum criteria which is beyond just passing the 12th and undergraduate degree. The specific details on the eligibility criteria can be obtained from the established sections of this article.
NICMAR Pune UG Admission 2024
NICMAR University is currently operating online for admission to undergraduate degree programs in the 2024 session. It is presently accepting enrollment forms for Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in Civil Engineering, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in General, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Hons, etc. programs.
In order to get admission to NICMAR University’s undergraduate programs, students must satisfy the eligibility criteria and pay the tuition fee, admission fee, and security deposit. The eligibility criteria for undergraduate courses are marked in the following sections.
NICMAR University UG Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria to enroll and succeed in getting admission to NICMAR University’s undergraduate programs are as follows.
Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in Civil Engineering
- For 60 seats in BTech in Civil Engineering, candidates must pass 10+2 from a state/central board.
- The score must be 55% or its equivalent at the 10+2 level.
- It is required for students to have studied physics, mathematics, and biotechnology/chemistry/biology.
- Passing a three-year diploma in engineering and technology is also sufficient for admission to BTech in Civil Engineering program at NICMAR University.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- NICMAR University’s BBA degree admission is offered to candidates who have done the +2 with a 55 percent score in any stream.
- Students who have done the 10th and diploma in three-year of management can also apply for admission to the BBA degree program at NICMAR University.
NICMAR University UG Fee Structure
The fee for the undergraduate degree programs varies at NICMAR University. Let’s learn about the differences in the following points.
Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in Civil Engineering
- Students have to complete 10+2 from the recognized board and must obtain 50% marks.
- In order to apply based on the merit score and qualifying exam.
- This course have the minimum 4 Years of duration and 8 semesters.
- In this course university will teach about Structural Engineering, Construction Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering and many others.
- The complete fee for a BTech degree program in Civil Engineering is 1,65,000 Indian rupees annually.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- The one-year fee for the BBA degree program is 1,40,000 Indian rupees.
NICMAR Pune PG Admission 2024
NICMAR University’s enrollment door for postgraduate degree programs has been opened for individuals who are willing to apply for admission to programs in the business and management domains. The UGC-approved university is welcoming applications for MBAs in Analytics/Supply Chain/Consulting/HR/Digital Marketing, Master of Planning (MPlan), and so forth.
Postgraduate admission at NICMAR University is dependent on the marks of a bachelor’s degree and entrance examination scores. Details on the eligibility criteria for PG degree programs offered by NICMAR University are mentioned in the next section.
NICMAR University PG Eligibility Criteria
NICMAR University PG degree programs’ admission eligibility criteria are shared in the following sections below.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Advanced Construction Management
- Candidates may succeed in getting admission to one of the 600 seats of the MBA in Advanced Construction Management program after passing a regular bachelor’s degree in architecture/planning or engineering with at least a 50% score.
- Students who have received a valid rank or score in the management-level entrance examination do not need to appear in the university’s entrance exam for admission.
PG Diploma in Quantity Surveying and Contract Management
- The one-year PG program of Quantity Surveying and Contract Management admission is purely granted to candidates who have obtained 50% or above marks in a three-year bachelor’s degree in planning, architecture, or engineering.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Environmental Sustainability
- There are about 30 seats for MBA in the Environmental Sustainability program, aspirants can fill them if they have done an undergraduate degree with a score of 50 percent or a maximum in management or a related domain.
NICMAR University PG Fee Structure
The fee structure for PG degree programs at NICMAR University is well-described in the following sections.
PG Diploma in Quantitative Surveying and Contract Management: The fee for the PG Diploma in Quantitative Surveying and Contract Management program is 2,65,000 Indian rupees for the first year.
MBA in Entrepreneurship and Innovation: The PG degree program of MBA IN Entrepreneurship and Innovation needs a first-year fee of INR 1,65,000.
Integrated MBA: The five-year Integrated MBA degree program’s first-year fee is 1,40,000.
To get detail on the fee structure of each and every program offered by NICMAR University, please look at the designed table established in the name of Fee Structure for PG courses in this article.
NICMAR Pune Application Form 2024
NICMAR University has opened the door for applications in the 2024 session. The university has a last date of 05 January 2024 to accept applications for undergraduate and postgraduate programs in technology and business fields of study.
The non-refundable registration or application fee for all courses is 2,100 Indian rupees. Candidates who wish to submit applications for more than one program need to deposit 2,620 Indian rupees as an application fee. Applicants can comfortably pay the amount of the application fee online via debit card/credit card, internet banking, UPI, etc.
NICMAR Pune Admission Process 2024
The admission process of the NICMAR University online has been created exactly as the previous year, with several points as instructed in the following manner.
- Kindly log on to NICMAR University official website.
- Press the Round 3 Admission button.
- Click on the Register Here button which is set just below the New User section.
- Enter the following to create or register an account: Candidate’s full name, Parent details, Birthdate, Email Id, Primary Mobile Number, and Security Code.
- Login to the admission account.
- Select the program from the dropdown menu (Select at least one).
- Select the Entrance Examination centre.
- Go to the payment gateway and deposit the fee.
Note: After submission of the registration form, it is necessary to fill out the following sections; personal information, guardian details, address details, academic information, work experience, and upload documents. The above-mentioned sections of the application form are mandatory to complete to successfully turn in the application form for the 2024 session at NICMAR University.
Some Other Universities
- Vijaybhoomi University
- DY Patil University
- GH Raisoni University
- Sri Balaji University
- MGM University
- Atlas SkillTech University
- DY Patil Agri & Technical University
- Geeta University
- OMGU Admission
- Rishihood University
- Sushant University
- MVN University
- Jagan Nath University haryana
- Northcap University
- Apeejay Stya University
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University
- NIILM University
- Al-Falah University
- IILM University Gurugram
- PDM University
- Starex University
- Plaksha University
- Lamrin Tech Skills University
- Amity University
- JNU Admission
- Sant Baba Bhag Singh University
- Mumbai University
- RIMT University
- Guru Kashi University
- IIMT University
- FS University
- United University
- IILM University Greater Noida
- Jaypee University Noida
- Babu Banarasi Das University
- GLA University
- GD Goenka University
- Delhi University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Allahabad University
- Lucknow University
Be the first to leave a review.