Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University Admission 2024: UGC-recognized university offers courses in commerce, management, hospitality, law, science, arts, humanities, pharmacy, and a number of other domains. Courses at CSMU are typically planted as degrees and diplomas at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. It is one of the leading private universities in Maharashtra.
Registration form is live for PhD courses admission. The last date is 20 November 2023 for Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University Admission (Notice). The application form is available at the online portal.
The university is a magnificent place for developing or upgrading your skills to meet the requirements of the modern professional world. The university has one of the best infrastructures not only in the state but also across the country. It typically admits students to its programs on the basis of merit, with the entrance exams playing a significant role.
However, the CMSU Admission process to UG and PG courses has been detailed in the sections to come to present a complete view for students who desire to pursue higher education at the university.
It is a community blogging website. The article is completely for information purposes.
Note: The application form is now live for Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University Admission before the last date. Apply here
CSMU Admission Highlights
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University
|Type of University||
University Contact Number
BBA, BTech, BCA, BPharmacy, etc.
MTech, MBA, MCA, etc
|Address||Near Shedung Toll Plaza, Old Mumbai-Pune Highway, Panvel, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra Pincode – 410206|
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University Admission 2024
Interested students can pursue courses at UG, PG degrees, and diploma levels. The application form’s online active link can be easily found at admission.csmu.ac.in.
Candidates are admitted to CSMU’s undergraduate and postgraduate programs based on how well they performed on the CSMU Common Entrance Test-2024 (CSMU-CET) for the majority of the programs.
Application forms are also available for offline submission at CSMU’s admission office. The offline admission forms can be downloaded fairly easily from the official website of the university. The registration fee for all UG, and PG courses is 1,100 Indian rupees. This would remain non-refundable and be paid very easily through NEFT, Paytm, Credit Card, etc.
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University UG Admission 2024
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University (CSMU), whenever it commences admission for undergraduate degree and diploma courses, brings some enticing options for candidates.
Students generally see options such as Bachelor of Technology (BTech), Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), and so on., at the undergraduate level in the university. Admission to these programs cannot be obtained just by passing the qualifying level examination because the university likes to conduct entrance examinations as well.
The complete information on the prerequisites and fees for the aforementioned programs is detailed in the next two sections below.
CSMU UG Eligibility Criteria:
The criteria for undergraduate course admission at CSMU can be learned by seeing the requirements below.
Bachelor of Technology (BTech)
- BTech is a 4-year degree course that offers after the 12th class from the recognized board.
- Also, students have to complete 50% marks in the examinations.
- The admission process will be done based on CSMU Entrance, JEE Main, MHCET, CUCET, or other state CET etc.
Bachelor of Architecture (BArch)
- The five-year undergraduate degree program of Bachelor of Architecture (BArch) admission can only be taken by aspirants if they obtain 50 percent or more in 10+2 (PCM) and the required NATA score.
Bachelor of Planning (BPlan)
- 10+2 examination with chemistry, mathematics, and physics and a score of 45% from a recognized board.
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Aspirants who have completed the senior secondary education (12th) with a minimum passing score are allowed for admission to Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University’s BCom three-year degree program.
Diploma in Pharmacy (DPharm)
- Passed at least 10+2 examination with the English language as one of the subjects.
- Applicants must also have studied PCM at the senior secondary level (12th).
CSMU UG Fee Structure 2024
The fee details of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University’s (CSMU) undergraduate programs are mentioned one by one below.
BTech in Data Science/Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning: The annual fee for Indian and SAARC-national students for the above-mentioned programs—BTech in Data Science or BTech in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning— is 1,40,000 Indian rupees. Foreign students (non-SAARC) need to deposit INR 1,80,000.
BArch: The bachelor’s degree program of five-year duration—BArch — requires INR 1,30,000 from Indian nationals and SAARC-based students. The non-SAARC category of candidates needs to pay INR 1,50,000 for the BArch program.
B.Plan: The fee for national and international (SAARC) students for the Bachelor of Planning (B.Plan) program is 1,15,000 Indian rupees. Foreign candidates (non-SAARC) can pursue the B.Plan degree program at CSMU for the fee of INR 1,50,000.
BFA: The complete fee for a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) degree program for Indian nationals and SAARC students is 95,000 Indian rupees. A total of INR 1,50,000 is needed from foreign national candidates who belong to non-SAARC countries for this degree program.
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University PG Admission 2024
For postgraduate aspirants, there is a wide range of choices offered in almost every field of study. Students may find quite wonderfully developed professional programs at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University, which also provides a training opportunity for admitted students to completely understand their future responsibilities in their anticipated careers.
Students may apply for MSc in Physics, MSc in Mathematics, MSc in Statistics, MSc in Biochemistry, MFA, MDes, MVA, LLM, MCom, MBA, MBA Executive, PGDM in Business Management, MCA, MSc in Computer Science, etc. The following two sections will help you obtain details on the eligibility criteria and fees for postgraduate programs.
CSMU PG Eligibility Criteria
The postgraduate degrees/diplomas eligibility requirement for admission at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University is mentioned below.
Master of Computer Applications (MCA):
- Minimum 45% marks are required in BCA, BTech in IT/CSE, BSc, or equivalent.
- Admissions to the MCA degree program at Chattrapati Shivaji Maharaj University are done on the basis of the CSMU Entrance Examination 2024 score or rank.
- Candidates who have passed GATE with a valid rank do not need to appear in any other entrance examination.
Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA):
- Passed a three-year bachelor’s degree in any stream or discipline from a recognized university or institute.
- Admission is done to PG Diploma in Computer Applications on the performance of CSMUET, GATE, or any other competitive entrance examination.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resources/Marketing/Finance
- A bachelor’s degree holder with a score of 45% or equivalent or above in any discipline from an approved university is offered a chance to be a part of the admission process for the MBA degree program at CSMU.
- Candidates must succeed in either the CAT, GMAT, MHCET, or CUCET entrance exams.
CSMU PG Fee Structure:
The postgraduate fee structure at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University is detailed in the following subsections.
MBA in Marketing/Finance/Human Resources: MBA specialized degree programs at CSMU have a similar fee of 1,25,000 Indian rupees for Indian national students. Foreign aspirants need to pay a fee of INR 1,50,000 for the MBA degree program.
LLM: The full-time fee for the LLM degree program is INR 80,000 for the respective two categories: Indian and SAARC students. International applicants, especially those coming from non-SAARC countries, are required to deposit INR 1,25,000 for the LLM advanced degree program at CSMU.
MSc in Microbiology/Biochemistry/Bioinformatics: For SAARC and Indian students, the fee for the MSc specialized degree program is 50,000 Indian rupees. The amount slightly goes up for non-Saarch candidates to INR 1,00,000.
MVA in Film Technology/Animation and VFX: Rs. 95,000 is the fee for Indian and SAARC-countries students. Non-Saarc students need to pay an amount of INR 1,50,000 for the MVA specialized degree programs.
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University Application Form 2024
The application form is already in process for various undergraduate and postgraduate professional and traditional programs at CSMU in the 2024 session. Candidates who want to enroll in BTech, BCA, MBA, MSc, and numerous other specialized programs must submit application forms with an application fee of INR 1,100. The university accepts application fees via Paytm, internet banking, credit card, debit card, etc.
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University Admission Process 2024
The admission process created by CSMU has been replicated below to help aspirants who want to take admission to undergraduate, postgraduate, or doctoral programs.
- Candidates need to complete registration after visiting the online application portal at CSMU.
- It is required to pay a registration fee to complete the enrollment part.
- University will administer entrance examinations for technical and professional programs.
- For other programs, admission is done on the basis of marks scored at the qualifying examination followed by the personal interview.
- Shortlisted candidates or students are invited to complete the online admission form, upload relevant documents, and deposit the course fee.
- Hard copies of original certificates and mark sheets will be get verified to confirm and cancel the admission.
Some Other Universities
- Sanjay Ghodawat University
- DY Patil International University
- Symbiosis Skills and Professional University
- Vishwakarma University
- NICMAR University
- Vijaybhoomi University
- DY Patil University
- GH Raisoni University
- Sri Balaji University
- MGM University
- Atlas SkillTech University
- DY Patil Agri & Technical University
- Geeta University
- OMGU Admission
- Rishihood University
- Sushant University
- MVN University
- Jagan Nath University haryana
- Northcap University
- Apeejay Stya University
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University
- NIILM University
- Al-Falah University
- IILM University Gurugram
- PDM University
- Starex University
- Plaksha University
- Lamrin Tech Skills University
- Amity University
- JNU Admission
- Sant Baba Bhag Singh University
- Mumbai University
- RIMT University
- Guru Kashi University
- IIMT University
- FS University
- United University
- IILM University Greater Noida
- Jaypee University Noida
- Babu Banarasi Das University
- GLA University
- GD Goenka University
- Delhi University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Allahabad University
- Lucknow University
Question 1: Is direct admission possible at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University?
Answer: The university mainly offers admission through merit scores and entrance exams.
Question: What is the admission procedure of CSMU Mumbai?
Answer: Students can visit the university admission online portal by clicking on the option of applying now. The application form will appear students can fill it out with the correct details.
Be the first to leave a review.