DY Patil International University Admission 2024: At this university, students can pursue technology and engineering, business and management, journalism and mass communication, pharmacy, computer applications, etc, fields. Courses are available Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral for D.Y. Patil International University course admission.
Candidates who want to develop the sophisticated abilities required in the contemporary industry to earn a higher salary in the roles in which they wish to work can apply to D.Y. International University.
The article is meant to help aspiring candidates get the necessary information to complete the admissions process for courses at D.Y. Patil International University.
Note: The session 2023 admission portal is now closed, for more info visit the online portal.
It is a community blogging website. The article is completely for information purposes.
DYPIU Admission 2024 Highlights
D Y Patil International University
|Type of University||
|University Contact Number||9071123434|
BTech, BBA, BDes, BFA, BCA, BA-JMC etc.
MBA, MSc, MCA etc.
Sector 29, Nigdi Pradhikaran, Akurdi, Pune 411044.
DY Patil International University Admission 2024
Admission forms are available online for Bachelor of Technology (BTech), Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Digital Business, Master of Science (MSc) in Medical Biotechnology, and numerous doctoral degree programs.
The admission registration fee at D.Y. Patil International University is 1,000 Indian rupees. Every applicant for admission must deposit to be offered the remaining steps to complete for admission to the desired course at D. Y. Patil International University.
DY Patil International University Admission to UG and PG courses are offered after merit. Shortlisted candidates generally receive a provisional admission offer letter from the university at their registered email address.
DY Patil International University UG Admission 2024
D. Y. Patil International University offers various courses at the UG level such as BA, BBA, BCA, BTech, BCom, and so on, applicants can enroll by visiting the official web portal.
The university each academic year allows students to apply for numerous degree programs at UG levels including BTech in Computer Science and Engineering, BTech in Bio-Engineering, BDes in Graphic Design, BDes in User experience, BBA in International Business, BBA in Supply Chain Management, BFA in Applied Arts, BA Journalism and Mass Communication, etc.
Students who are here to know the details of eligibility criteria, and fees for any of the above-mentioned programs can follow the next two sections of the article.
DY Patil International University UG Eligibility Criteria
D. Y. Patil International University only invites candidates for admission to bachelor’s degree programs on the significance of the mentioned—course-by-course—criteria below.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Passed (12th) or equivalent examination with at least a score of 45% or above/equivalent grade from a recognized board/institution.
- A valid score/grade in state, national, or its equivalent undergraduate entrance examinations like MH-CET UG, ATMA UG, etc., is mandatory for individuals to score for being approved for admission to the BBA degree program.
Bachelor of Design (BDes)
- It is necessary for candidates to pass the 12th or its equivalent examination with a score of 45%.
- English must be the passing subject at the 10+2 level.
- DYPIU entrance examination or state/national level entrance tests’ success is effective for admission to the BDes program.
Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in CSE/Bio-Engineering
- In order to convincingly get DY Patil International University Admission to a BTech degree program in CSE or Bio-Engineering, you needed to pass 10+2 with 45% in Physics, Mathematics, and one optional subject from Biotechnology/Chemistry/Biology/Vocational.
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- The dream of admission to the Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) at D. Y. Patil University can be achieved as a reality if a candidate has done 10+2 (45%) and obtained a valid score in ATMA UG or MH-CET UG.
DY Patil International University UG Fee Structure
The fee structure for D. Y. Patil International University undergraduate programs is perfectly shared below.
BTech in Computer Science and Engineering: The tuition fee per semester for BTech in Computer Science and Engineering program is INR 1,12,500. The registration fee for the course is 2,500 Indian rupees at D. Y. Patil International University.
BBA in International Business | Logistic Supply Chain Management | Finance: The per-semester fee for the above-mentioned courses in BBA is 75,000 Indian rupees.
BA in Journalism and Mass Communication: D. Y. Patil International University requires INR 60,000 per semester for the B.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication undergraduate degree program.
BFA in Applied Arts: It is important for admitted students to pay a semester fee of 75,000 Indian rupees for the BFA in Applied Arts at D. Y. Patil International University.
DY Patil International University PG Admission 2024
The International University permits students to mark any of the decent options at the PG level that help them grow with skills, and offer more than the constraint to be successful in the future.
The D. Y. Patil University brought with it; some select postgraduate degree programs such as Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Digital Business, Master of Science (MSc) in Medical Biotechnology, Master of Computer Applications (MCA), etc. The admission requirements, fee details, and a number of other significant information are provided in the next units of this article.
DY Patil International University PG Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility requirements to meet in order to be admitted to D.Y. Patil International University’s PG programs are listed below.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Agri-Business | Digital Business
- Master of Business Administration degree is a 2-year program that is divided into 6 semesters.
- BBA, BCom, or equivalent degree should be completed from a well-known university.
- A 50% score is the minimum requirement to apply for an MBA course.
- Offer the seat to those who hold entrance exam scores like Univesity Level, CAT, XAT, GMAT, etc.
Master of Computer Applications (MCA):
- It is necessary for every individual who is thinking of admission to the MCA professional-degree program at D. Y. Patil International University to pass an undergraduate degree in BSc/BCA or BA with Mathematics and a score of 50 percent.
- Those who are in the final year of their bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply but admission confirmation will only be happened for candidates after verifying the passing score of their bachelor’s degree.
Master of Technology (MTech):
- Students who have done the BTech/BE degree for four years with a 50% score can apply to the MTech degree program at D. Y. Patil International University.
DY Patil International University PG Fee Structure:
See details for PG programs at D. Y. Patil International University are well-stated course-by-course in the following parts.
Master of Business Administration (MBA): The one-semester fee for the MBA degree program at D. Y. Patil International University is INR 1,00,000.
Master of Computer Applications (MCA): The semester-wise fee for the MCA postgraduate degree program at this university is 60,000 Indian rupees.
Master of Science (MSc) in Medical Biotechnology: The tuition fee for the MSc in Medical Biotechnology that students have to pay semester-wise is INR 65,000.
DY Patil International University Application Form 2024
The online application form for D. Y. Patil International University can be accessed at dypiu.ac.in. It is mandatory to pay INR 1,000 for the submission of the D.Y. Patil International University’s application form in the current session.
DY Patil International University Admission Process
The section below provides an excellent overview of D.Y. Patil International University’s online admission process.
- Kindly open the official website of D. Y. Patil International University.
- Open the registration form for the 2024-25 session.
- Create an account by providing some basic relevant information.
- Proceed to the application form, and complete each mandatory part of the D. Y. Patil International University application form.
- Upload documents, and pay an application fee of INR 1,000.
- The candidate will get a receipt for the fee deposit.
- Kindly verify the eligibility and documents.
- Now enter the personal interview with a course expert online.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive a digital provisional letter of admission.
Some Other Universities
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University
- Sanjay Ghodawat University
- Symbiosis Skills and Professional University
- Vishwakarma University
- NICMAR University
- Vijaybhoomi University
- DY Patil University
- GH Raisoni University
- Sri Balaji University
- MGM University
- Atlas SkillTech University
- DY Patil Agri & Technical University
- Geeta University
- OMGU Admission
- Rishihood University
- Sushant University
- MVN University
- Jagan Nath University haryana
- Northcap University
- Apeejay Stya University
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University
- NIILM University
- Al-Falah University
- IILM University Gurugram
- PDM University
- Starex University
- Plaksha University
- Lamrin Tech Skills University junr
- Amity University
- JNU Admission
- Sant Baba Bhag Singh University
- Mumbai University
- RIMT University
- Guru Kashi University
- IIMT University
- FS University
- United University
- IILM University Greater Noida
- Jaypee University Noida
- Babu Banarasi Das University
- GLA University
- GD Goenka University
- Delhi University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Allahabad University
- Lucknow University
Question: What is the of DY Patil International University ranking?
Answer: Their different rank that dy patil holds. following of them are mentioned below.
- In the World – 9536 of 14,131
- In India – 563 of 876
- In Maharashtra – 39 of 53
Question: What is DY Patil International University fee structure?
Answer: At DY Patil students can pursue different course at the UG and PG level and their fee structure is also different. However, the average DY Patil International University fee structure is 40,000 to 60,000 INR.
Be the first to leave a review.