Sanjay Ghodawat University Admission 2024: Sanjay Ghodawat University is located in Taluka, Maharashtra, and is one of the fine state-private universities in the country. It has obtained the 4th rank among the top emerging institutions in India. The state-based private university offers various UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses for students who want to elevate their academic standing to weave better future opportunities.
Here, students receive a high-quality education in technology and engineering field of study. Additionally, the university also proves to be the finest in the following domains; management, allied health sciences, science, commerce, liberal arts, and design.
The university seems to be a force for preparing students with the required expertise. It has educated and assisted its degree holders to be placed in persuasive roles in well-known national and international brands. The candidates who want to look at the courses and obtain information with the objective of finding the perfect options and getting admission must read the article-curated sections.
It is a community blogging website. The article is completely for information purposes.
Note: Sanjay Ghodawat University Admission is now closed for the 2023-24 session, and the last date was 25 June 2023.
Sanjary Ghodawat University Admission Highlights
Sanjay Ghodawat University
|Type of University||
|University Contact Number||
1800 31300 1566
BTech, BCom, BBA, BSc, BA, etc.
MA, MTech, MBA, MSc, etc.
Kolhapur – Sangli Highway, A/p Atigre – 416 118 Tal. Hatkanangale Dist. – Kolhapur Maharashtra, India
Sanjary Ghodawat University Admission 2024
Students can apply for BTech, MBA, BPharm, BDes, and BTech and so on. Ongoing admission is allowing aspirants to enrol in various other programs from different fields of study.
The current cycle of admission to BCA, BSc ( Physics/ Chemistry) BA ( History/ Geography/ Journalism and Mass Communication, etc. The enrollment gate for admission to the above-mentioned programs is accessible at sanjayghodawatuniversity.ac.in the portal.
Any interested candidates may submit an inquiry application form or visit the official website in-person to apply for admission to any offered programs. The eligibility criteria, fee, and admission process for UG, PG, and doctoral courses are discussed in detail in the upcoming units of the article.
Sanjary Ghadowat University UG Admission
Sanjay Ghodawat University is one of the premier universities for undergraduate degree programs that represent the skills, knowledge, and experience of research.
The university waves great options for students at the bachelor’s degree level such as Bachelor of Technology (BTech) with several specializations, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Chemistry/Physics, Bachelor of Arts (BA) in English/History/Geography, Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), and so on.
The Sanjay Ghodawat University Admission eligibility to all of the above-mentioned undergraduate degree programs is in the upcoming sections below.
Sanjay Ghodawat University UG Eligibility Criteria
The following criteria are heavily weighted when determining admission to undergraduate programs at Sanjay Ghodawat University.
Bachelor of Technology (BTech) with various specializations:
- Admission to Bachelor of Technology (BTech), a four-year technical-degree program is available to candidates who have come out with a 45% score in 10+2 (PCM/PCM) from an approved university.
- The undergraduate degree with the following alliance: Physics, Mathematics, and Biotechnology/Biology/Chemistry is also useful in creating opportunities for admission to the BTech degree program at Sanjay Ghodwat University.
- Candidates are requested to pass any of the following national-level entrance examinations; JEE-2024, MHTCET, PERA CET, etc.
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- In order to take admission into BCom degree, 10+2 should have completed from the recognized board.
- Students also need to obtain at least 50 percent score in the examination.
- Selection process will be done based on the merit and entrance exam.
- primary subject for Sanjay Ghodawat University Admission to the BCom degree program.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Chemistry
- The admission to BSc in Chemistry, a three-year bachelor’s degree program at Sanjay Ghodawat University is given to individuals who have done the science stream or related specialized subjective study at 10+2 level from a recognized board.
Bachelor of Arts (BA) in History
- The easiest way of getting admission to the BA in History undergraduate degree program at Sanjay Ghodawat University is completing SSC followed by a three-year diploma course in relevant subjects or 10+2 from any stream.
Sanjay Ghodawat University UG Fee Structure
The fee difference between undergraduate courses at Sanjay Ghodawat University is spelled out in the following part of the article.
Diploma in Pharmacy: The fee for the Diploma in Pharmacy program at Sanjay Ghodawat University is 1,02,500 Indian rupees.
Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in CSE: Students who want to pursue a BTech in CSE at Sanjay Ghodawat University are required to pay 1,37,500 Indian rupees.
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA): The fee for the BCA undergraduate degree program at SGU is INR 52,500.
Bachelor of Design (BDes) in Interior Design/Product Design/Graphic Design: For the mentioned specializations in BDes, students can pay an even fee of INR 1,82,500 at Sanjay Ghodawat University.
Sanjay Ghodawat University PG Admission
Sanjay Ghodawat University has tons of exciting options at the postgraduate level for students across the country, allowing them to easily find the suitable course for their higher studies from the comfort of their homes—online.
The university attracts thousands of students for admission at the master’s level with sublime PG degrees programs, including Executive MBA, MBA, MSc in Atmospheric Sciences, MSc in Nano Science, MSc in Physics (Space Science), MSc in Medicinal Chemistry, MTech in Civil Engineering, etc.
The entrance to PG degree programs at Sanjay Ghodawat University is basically done on the basis of both verbal (interview) and written (entrance test) examinations. The accurate criteria for admission to PG degree programs at Sanjay Ghodawat University are explained in the coming section below.
Sanjay Ghodawat University PG Eligibility Criteria
Students who are eager to study at the postgraduate level at Sanjay Ghodawat University must meet the requirements listed below.
Master of Technology in Mechanical Engineering:
- BE/BTech from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks is the basic requirement to offer a chance for admission to an MTech degree program in Mechanical Engineering.
- Obtained a positive or valid score in GATE or any relevant state/central-level entrance test or PERA.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- The candidate needs to be an Indian national.
- The candidate must complete a three-year bachelor’s level degree from any discipline with a minimum score of 50%.
- 45% is the minimum requirement for admission to the MBA degree program at Sanjay Ghodawat University.
- To ensure admission to the MBA degree program at Sanjay Ghodawat University, you are required to score a valid grade in CET/PERA/CAT or MAT.
Master of Science (MSc):
- Master of Science (MSc) courses admission at Sanjay Ghodwat University is done upon the weightage of a Graduate degree in science/specialized subject and SGUEE score.
Sanjay Ghodawat University PG Fee Structure:
The various fees for postgraduate programs at Sanjay Ghodawat University are described below.
Master of Computer Application (MCA): An MCA professional-degree program of a two-year duration has a complete fee of INR 97,500 at Sanjay Ghodawat University.
Master of Technology (MTech) Mechanical Engineering: The fee of INR 1,02,500 is a set value for someone who wants to pursue MTech in the Mechanical Engineering program.
Master of Business Administration (MBA): The full-time postgraduate management degree program of MBA needs to be completed by paying the amount of INR 2,02,500.
Executive MBA: At Sanjay Ghodawat University, the master’s degree program in Executive MBA costs INR 1,57,000.
Sanjay Ghodawat University PhD Admission
Master’s degree or any other relevant Professional degree holder can apply for this PhD. A 55% score is required in a previous degree (PG) Students also have clear SGUPET for PhD Admission.
Sanjay Ghodawat University Application form
Sanjay Ghodawat University will accept applications for selected undergraduate, and postgraduate programs admission such as BCA, BSc, MSc, BA, etc. The application fee for Sanjay Ghodawat University’s UG and PG courses is 500 Indian rupees. The process of application form submission is explained in the upcoming section below.
Sanjay Ghodawat University Admission Process
The section that follows discusses the submission of the enrollment form and the entire admissions procedure for the courses offered by Sanjay Ghodawat University.
- Kindly visit the official website or contact +91 90110 39800 to collect basic instructions for initiating the admission process.
- One has to reach in person the official campus of admission belonging to Sanjay Ghodawat University to commence the process of admission.
- Filled admission forms must be submitted at the counter of admission with relevant copies of documents.
- You may need to deposit the registration fee of INR 500 when submitting the admission form.
- Stay there, until the document verification process is completed.
- Select the course, and college and pay an admission fee to complete the admission process.
Sanjay Ghodawat University Course Admission
|B.Tech. in Aeronautical Engineering|
|B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering|
|B.Tech. in Civil Engineering|
B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering ( Renewable Energy, Electric Vehicle, Embedded Systems )
|B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|B.Com in Costing|
|B.Com in Banking & Insurance|
|B.Com in Accounting|
|B.Com in Taxation|
|B.Com in Finance|
|BBA in International Business|
|BBA in Financial Management|
|BBA in Human Resource Management|
|BBA in Marketing Management|
|Bachelor in Design (Graphic Design)|
|Bachelor in Design (Product Design)|
|Bachelor in Design (Interior Design)|
|Bachelor in Design (Fashion Design)|
|B.Sc in Physics|
|B.Sc in Chemistry|
|B.A. in History|
|B.A. in Geography|
|B.A. in Political Science|
|B.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication|
Some Other Universities
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University
- DY Patil International University
- Symbiosis Skills and Professional University
- Vishwakarma University
- NICMAR University
- Vijaybhoomi University
- DY Patil University
- GH Raisoni University
- Sri Balaji University
- MGM University
- Atlas SkillTech University
- DY Patil Agri & Technical University
- Geeta University
- OMGU Admission
- Rishihood University
- Sushant University
- MVN University
- Jagan Nath University haryana
- Northcap University
- Apeejay Stya University
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University
- NIILM University
- Al-Falah University
- IILM University Gurugram
- PDM University
- Starex University
- Plaksha University
- Lamrin Tech Skills University
- Amity University
- JNU Admission
- Sant Baba Bhag Singh University
- Mumbai University
- RIMT University
- Guru Kashi University
- IIMT University
- FS University
- United University
- IILM University Greater Noida
- Jaypee University Noida
- Babu Banarasi Das University
- GLA University
- GD Goenka University
- Delhi University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Allahabad University
- Lucknow University
Be the first to leave a review.