Amity University Mumbai Admission 2024: It is the most popular private university which has different UG, PG, PhD, and Diploma level programs like BBA, BA, BSc, BCom, MBA, MSc, MCom, MA, and so on, in numerous specializations. Students can get more info for Amity University Mumbai Courses Admission at the online portal. The university will get selected by merit & entrance exam for bachelor’s or master’s degree program. The selection process will be done via merit or entrance exam.
Amity University offers various stream courses such as Architecture, Avionics, Chemistry, Commerce, IT, Data Sciences & Business Analytics, Design etc. CUET UG is the most popular entrance exam for these streams mentioned. The application form is available at @www.amity.edu.
One of the significant branches of the Amity Group of Institutions, Amity University Mumbai, has been certified as a “Green Campus”. The university offers technical and non-technical dozens of programs and facilitates students with high-speed internet on campus so that they may learn anywhere within the jurisdiction of the university.
It provides university-run transportation, making the lives of students easier, especially those coming from the corners of the city. Students can take advantage of cricket, soccer, shooting ranges, tennis, archery, basketball, and so on, as per their interests. Having a sport in the background is always beneficial at the corporate level as well for aiming future.
The NAAC-accredited and UGC-recognized university through its Mumbai campus of learning proposes various undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral-level courses in advertising and marketing, applied sciences, animation, biotechnology, economics, engineering, environment, interior design, english literature, etc.
This article has been made available to counter and provide correct and complete information about the following questions that remain tricky to get solved when someone steps in for admission to courses offered by Amity University Mumbai:
- Exact eligibility criteria for the specific course.
- The admission time or schedule of Amity University Mumbai.
- Fee for the UG, PG, and PhD programs (both application and admission).
- Benefits of studying at Amity University Mumbai.
Note: The admission process for session 2023 has been closed, the last date was 15 November 2023. Source
It is a community blogging website. The article is completely for information purposes.
Amity University Mumbai Admission Highlights
Amity University Mumbai
|Type of University||
|University Contact Number||7045780126|
BA, BSc, BTech, BCom, BCA, BDes, etc.
MDes, MA, MTech, MCA, MSc, etc.
Amity University, Mumbai – Pune Expressway, Bhatan, Post – Somathne, Panvel, Mumbai. Maharashtra – 410206
Amity University Mumbai Admission 2024
The online application form for Amity University Mumbai is published at the amity.edu/mumbai portal. The university may not be asking for any application fee, but that does not mean, it has given a relaxation on time as well.
The best part is that Amity University’s Mumbai campus does not charge an application fee of any kind for the submission of the application form. However, as we can see, some other campuses—Noida, Greater Noida, Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi, and Mohali—do charge an application fee of 1,500 Indian rupees.
There are multiple UG & PG courses available in the stream of technology, arts, commerce, management and so on. Students can apply for BA in English Literature, BTech in Engineering, BBA, MSc in Biotechnology, MA in Journalism and Mass Communication at Amity University Mumbai. The Admission for courses after 10+2, Graduation, and Master’s degree levels will be offered to candidates on either academic or entrance-test-based merit.
Precise and complete details on the eligibility criteria, fees, and admission process are shared in the sections ahead in this article.
Amity University Mumbai UG Admission 2024
The undergraduate degree and diploma programs in regular mode are open for admission at Amity University Mumbai. One can follow the easiest step—online—to submit an application free of cost for the desired undergraduate course while traveling from a smartphone or laptop.
Amity University’s campus in Mumbai is approving admission to various undergraduate-level courses such as BSc in Physics/ IT/ Mathematics, BArch, BTech in Biotechnology, BTech+MTech in Biotechnology Dual Degree, BCom (H), BCA, BA in English/ French/ Journalism and Mass Communication and so on.
If you are interested in any of the above-mentioned programs of Amity University Mumbai and are keen to know whether you satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria or not, then we would suggest you jump onto the next section to find out.
Amity University Mumbai UG Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria to follow for admission to undergraduate programs at Amity University Mumbai are outlined below:
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics
- 10+2 with a minimum of 55 percent in the main and relevant subject but the overall percentage requirement is 50.
Bachelor of Architecture (BArch)
- Students need to pass 12th with a minimum of 50% (PCM) or a three-year diploma with mathematics (50%).
- It is mandatory for students to either pass JEE Paper 2 or NATA after completing the school/diploma level education.
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)/Bachelor of Science (BSc) in IT:
- Admission to the BCA/BSc IT undergraduate degree program of Amity University Mumbai is offered to candidates who have completed 10+2 education in computer science, mathematics, information practices, data management application, or related field.
Bachelor of Arts (BA) in English/French:
- Candidates are just required to complete the 10+2 level education to be eligible for admission to a BA in English or BA in a French degree program at the Mumbai campus of Amity University.
Amity University Mumbai UG Fee Structure
The fee for the Amity University undergraduate or bachelor’s diploma and degree programs have been given below
BSc (H) in Physics/Mathematics/Chemistry: The first-semester fee for the BSc specialized courses in physics, chemistry, and mathematics is 55,000 Indian rupees.
BArch: The five-year degree of BArch has a one-semester fee of INR 110,000.
BTech+MTech in Biotechnology Dual Degree: The dual or integrated degree program of BTech+MTech in Biotechnology requires a fee of INR 117,000 per semester.
Amity University Mumbai PG Admission 2024
Registration is live into MSc (Applied Physics/ Applied Chemistry/Biotechnology), MA (Film and TV/ Advertising and PR), MTech in CSE, and so on at this University Mumbai Campus.
The decision to confirm admission to several postgraduate programs generally depends on two values academics and the entrance examination. However, one must know that the entrance test is not compulsory for all postgraduate programs except for the selected ones.
The eligibility criteria for PG programs, application/admission fee, admission process, and more are yet to be discussed in detail. To obtain information about the mentioned aspects, one must not skip the upcoming sections of the article.
Amity University Mumbai PG Eligibility Criteria
The following eligibility criteria for PG degree/diploma courses will provide enough information to clear the minds of aspirants before admission to Amity University Mumbai.
Master of Technology (MTech) in CSE/ME
- BTEch/BE in ME/CSE or AMIETE in CSE or MCA/MSc in Computer Science/Mathematics from a recognized university with a minimum of 60 percent marks and a valid performance in an English Test followed Personal Interview is a need for admission to MTech specialized courses at Amity University Mumbai.
Master of Design (MDes) in Fashion Technology
- A three-year bachelor’s degree in textile and fashion technology or fabric and apparel science or garment technology is acceptable for admission to the MDes in Fashion Technology program at Amity University Mumbai.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) with all specializations
- MBA is 2 year duration course that has 4 semesters.
- For Amity University Mumbai MBA Admission, students have to complete BBA, BCom or other equivalent degree from a recognized university.
- Students must obtain at least 50 percent marks and pass the qualifying exam.
- Amity Test, CAT, MAT, GMAT, or NMAT to get admission to the MBA degree program at Amity University Mumbai.
Amity University Mumbai PG Fee Structure
The fee explanation for each postgraduate program at Amity University Mumbai has been mentioned below.
Master of Laws (LLM): The Master of Laws (LLM) degree program at Amity University Mumbai requires a first-semester fee of 74,000 Indian rupees.
MBA in Insurance: The fee for the MBA in Insurance postgraduate degree program at Amity University Mumbai is 263,000 Indian rupees.
MSc in Nanotechnology: An amount of INR 76,000 is needed for the first semester of the MSc in Nanotechnology at Amity University Mumbai.
Amity University Mumbai Application Form 2024
The application form is right up there on the official website at Amity University Mumbai for the ongoing session 2024-24. Applicants do not need to deposit any amount in the form of a registration or application fee to submit their application at Amity University Mumbai.
Amity University Mumbai Admission Process 2024
Admission paths for undergraduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. programs followed at Amity University Mumbai are detailed below.
- Please open the official portal of Amity University Mumbai.
- Click on How To Apply to collect significant and updated information about the steps for admission.
- Then press the Apply Online button.
- Complete the mandatory blocks of the application form formed as basic details, program/campus, payment, personal details, educational details, educational details, other/extra-curricular details, upload documents, and finish the process.
Some Other Universities
- Sandip University
- MIT ADT University
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University
- Sanjay Ghodawat University
- DY Patil International University
- Symbiosis Skills and Professional University
- Vishwakarma University
- NICMAR University
- Vijaybhoomi University
- DY Patil University
- GH Raisoni University
- Sri Balaji University
- MGM University
- Atlas SkillTech University
- DY Patil Agri & Technical University
- Geeta University
- OMGU Admission
- Rishihood University
- Sushant University
- MVN University
- Jagan Nath University haryana
- Northcap University
- Apeejay Stya University
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University
- NIILM University
- Al-Falah University
- IILM University Gurugram
- PDM University
- Starex University
- Plaksha University
- Lamrin Tech Skills University
- Amity University
- JNU Admission
- Sant Baba Bhag Singh University
- Mumbai University
- RIMT University
- Guru Kashi University
- IIMT University
- FS University
- United University
- IILM University Greater Noida
- Jaypee University Noida
- Babu Banarasi Das University
- GLA University
- GD Goenka University
- Delhi University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Allahabad University
- Lucknow University
Be the first to leave a review.