Sandip University Admission 2024: Registration process has commenced for various UG and PG courses, Students can submit the application form before 10 January 2024 (Tentative). Sandip University is situated in Nashik, Maharashtra, and was built to provide a space where students can acquire quality education and subjective skills under the guidance of experienced faculty and program experts. The university offers part-time as well as full-time programs, making sure none of the aspirants are forced to retreat from education.
Sandip University Admission Updates
- Sandip University Admission is ongoing for session 2024-25 to various UG and PG courses. Apply here
The private university of higher education proposes some of the best programs in engineering and technology, law, computer sciences, commerce, management, pharmaceutical sciences, design, vocational, and science fields of study. You would not like to escape from the opportunity of studying the course at Sandip University, where students fully receive placement assistance from experts in the field.
Each program at this university has a lot of value because of the updated curriculum based on modern requirements. This article strongly adheres to the information on Sandip University courses, their admission requirements, fees, and the admission process.
It is a community blogging website. The article is completely for information purposes.
Sandip University Admission Highlights
|Type of University||
|University Contact Number||18002122714|
BTech, BBA, BPharma, LLB, BSc, etc.
MTech, MBA, MSc, LLM, MCA, etc.
Diploma Courses, PhD
Trimbak Road Nashik, Maharashtra, India.
Sandip University Admission 2024
UG & PG registration has started for various courses at Sandip University. 10 January 2024 is the last date to apply for Sandip University Admission. Students can apply at @www.sandipuniversity.edu.in for enrollments.
The University offers Microbiology, Organic Chemistry, and Analytical Chemistry programs. The Students need to submit the online application form before the deadline. Candidates who are keen to apply for admission to advanced science degree programs must visit the official website of the university.
The university has also opened the gate for various undergraduate, and postgraduate programs in the design and law fields of study.
Remaining courses—BTech, DPharm, BBA, MBA, MTech—admissions will soon commence in the 2024 session. Candidates should visit Sandip University’s official website at least once per day if they want to get the official notification as soon as possible.
Sandip University UG Admission 2024
Sandip University UG admission has been started, and the last date to applyis 10 January 2024 (tentative). Sandip University provides some of the finest options at the undergraduate level, consisting of both academic and professional values. It typically opens the door for admission to BBA, BCom with Tally Certification, BTech with Lateral Entry, BTech General, BSc in AI, BSc in Machine Learning, BCA, BSc in Forensic Science, BSc in Microbiology, BDesi in Space and Interior Design, etc., programs.
The eligibility criteria for all undergraduate degree/diploma programs vary. The differences in eligibility criteria and fees for Sandip University bachelor’s programs are mentioned in the coming sections below.
Sandip University UG Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria at Sandip University for undergraduate-level courses are given below.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Interior Design and Decoration:
- It is a definite requirement for candidates to pass 10+2 or its equivalent examination with a minimum score of 50%.
- 40 percent is approved for admission to reserved categories.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Beauty Cosmetology:
- You are required to pass 10+2 or 12th or its equivalent exam with a minimum of 50% from science or PCM.
- A diploma in Pharmacy from any approved university is also fine for admission to BSc in Beauty Cosmetology program.
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA):
- Students who have done 10+2 or equivalent level of study with 45 percent or higher marks are welcome to apply for the BCA degree program at Sandip University.
- The BCA course at Sandip University requires students to have studied English at the +2 level.
Bachelor of Technology (BTech)
- Passed the 10+2 exams with at least 45% in the subjects of chemistry, physics, mathematics, and English.
- Passed a diploma of three-year duration in engineering with at least a percentage of 45 (40 for reserved category of students).
Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharma)
- 12th degree with a science stream is required to apply at Sandip University.
- Previuos degree must have been in Physics & Chemistry or Mathematics/Biology.
- A 45% score is required to take admission into the Sandip University BPharma course.
Sandip University UG Fee Structure:
The sections that follow below will go over the specifics of the fees for bachelor’s level courses.
BTech in Aerospace Engineering: The fee per year for the BTech in Aerospace Engineering program at Sandip University is 1,50,000 Indian rupees.
BTech in Civil Engineering: The one-year fee for the BTech in Civil Engineering program at Sandip University is INR 75,000.
BSc in Computer Science: The complete annual fee for the BSc in Computer Science program is 55,000 Indian rupees.
BBA with Specialization in Business Analytics: Admitted students to the BBA in Business Analytics program require to pay 1,00,000 Indian rupees.
Sandip University PG Admission 2024
Sandip University started the PG admission for the 2024 academic session, the last date to fill out the PG admission is 10 January 2024 (tentative). At the postgraduate level, Sandip University offers some persuasive courses in a variety of domains. The postgraduate programs that Sandip University proposes at the time of admission are MBA in Business Analytics, MBA in Banking and Financial Services, LLM in Criminal Law, LLM in Constitutional and Administrative Law, MSc in Microbiology, MSc in Forensic Science, and more.
At Sandip University’s postgraduate programs, enrollment and the entire admissions process are conducted online. Applicants to Sandip University’s postgraduate programs must meet certain requirements in order to be considered for admission. It will be discussed in more detail in the upcoming section.
Sandip University PG Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria developed for master’s degree programs at Sandip University are detailed below.
Master of Science (MSc) in Chemistry/Microbiology/Life Science
- Graduation from the respective stream or equivalent degree program of three-year duration with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The value of 45% is set for special and reserved categories of candidates.
Master of Science (MSc) in Forensic Science:
- Bachelor’s degree in Forensic Science or Physics/Chemistry/Botany/Medicine or Anthropology or BPharma with at least a 50 percent score is efficient for admission to Sandip University’s MSc in Forensic Science program.
Master of Laws (LLM) in Criminal Law/Constitutional and Administrative Law
- A bachelor’s or five-year integrated degree in Law with 50% marks is perfect for candidates to secure.
- It is required that candidates must appear and pass the PG SLAT, SUP PG, PG CLAT, or equivalent level entrance examination for admission to the LLM degree program.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- First, candidates are required to pass a three-year undergraduate or bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 55 percent or above from an accredited university.
- The score of the CAT/XAT/MAT or equivalent level entrance examination is equivalently significant for admission to MBA specialized degree programs at Sandip University.
Sandip University PG Fee Structure
The Sandip University PG degree programs fee structure can be understood in the sections that follow.
MBA in Business Analytics | Banking and Financial Services: The fee for both these specializations in MBA is 2,45,000 Indian rupees per year.
LLM in All Specializations: For any of the specializations in LLM advanced degree programs, students need to pay an annual fee of INR 45,000.
MSc in Beauty Cosmetology: Rs. 80,000 is an annual fee for the MSc in Beauty Cosmetology postgraduate degree program at Sandip University.
MSc in Forensic Science: The yearly fee for the MSc in Forensic Science program at Sandip University is 75,000 Indian rupees.
Sandip University Application Form 2024
Sandip University is currently offering a possible chance for the submission of online applications for selected science, design, and law courses. The details of available courses have already been shared above in the admission-2024 section.
The last date offered for submission of application forms for advanced science courses is 10 January 2024. However, The accurately filled application must be submitted with an application fee of 750 Indian rupees.
Sandip University Admission Process 2024
Sandip University accepts applications for admission to various UG, and PG programs on the basis of the steps mentioned below.
- Kindly reach the official website of Sandip University.
- Then click on the Admission Procedure.
- Click the phrase “Apply Online For Admission” that is highlighted in red.
- Step forward and complete the Provisional Admission form.
- To complete the Provisional Admission Form, aspirants need to enter accurately and finish the following sections—Personal Details, Program Details, Educational Details, Upload Documents, and Payment.
- After successful completion of the Sandip University application process, candidates will receive provisional registration details on their registered Email address and Mobile Number.
Some Other Universities
- MIT ADT University
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University
- Sanjay Ghodawat University
- DY Patil International University
- Symbiosis Skills and Professional University
- Vishwakarma University
- NICMAR University
- Vijaybhoomi University
- DY Patil University
- GH Raisoni University
- Sri Balaji University
- MGM University
- Atlas SkillTech University
- DY Patil Agri & Technical University
- Geeta University
- OMGU Admission
- Rishihood University
- Sushant University
- MVN University
- Jagan Nath University haryana
- Northcap University
- Apeejay Stya University
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University
- NIILM University
- Al-Falah University
- IILM University Gurugram
- PDM University
- Starex University
- Plaksha University
- Lamrin Tech Skills University
- Amity University
- JNU Admission
- Sant Baba Bhag Singh University
- Mumbai University
- RIMT University
- Guru Kashi University
- IIMT University
- FS University
- United University
- IILM University Greater Noida
- Jaypee University Noida
- Babu Banarasi Das University
- GLA University
- GD Goenka University
- Delhi University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Allahabad University
- Lucknow University
Be the first to leave a review.