Chanakya University Admission 2024: Registration is now open for UG and PG programs at Chanakya University. The last date to apply is expected 05 January 2024 for Chamakya University Courses Admission. The Application form is available for BA, MA, MSW, B. A. (Hons.) Liberal Arts, BBA, BCom, BCA, BSc, BA LLB, MCom, MBA, MCA, LLM, MSc, and so on at Chanakya University.
It is an internationally recognized learning center that has produced some of the best scholars, and subject experts in various fields who are currently serving in highly regarded organizations.
The modern learning institution “Of Chanakya University” not only offers standard facilities such as hi-tech classrooms, labs, libraries, etc. but also focuses on the student’s overall development, hence providing other curricular and sports options.
Admission to this wonderful university, “Chanakya,” is based on merit, non-merit, and scholarships for aspiring students. In one line, it is impossible to understand the admission process for Chanakya University, therefore, we have created a complete guide for you to follow, and comfortably obtain admission to the preferred course at Chanakya University.
Note: Chanakya University Admission has started for UG & PG courses, students can apply before the last date for session 2024-25 at @admissions.chanakyauniversity.in.
It is a community blogging website. The article is completely for information purposes.
Chanakya University Admission Highlights
|Type of University||
|University Contact Number||8550855094|
BA, BSW, BBA, BCom, BCA, BSc, etc.
MSW, MA, MCom, MBA, MCA, MSc, LLM, etc.
No. 29, Haraluru, Devanahalli Taluk, Near Bangalore International Airport, Bengaluru – 562110
Chanakya University Admission 2024
05 January 2024 is the last date to submit the application form for Chanakya University Admission to session 2024-25. Courses are available including BA, BSc (H), MA, MSW, and many others through admissions.chanakyauniversity.in the portal. To learn the detailed instructions for these steps, one must jump to the Admission Process section of this article.
The admission registration form for Chanakya University cannot be submitted if candidates do not pay the registration fee. The registration fees for UG and PG courses are INR 750 and INR 850 respectively. The course description, eligibility criteria, fee structure, and numerous other significant values can be understood below in the article.
Chanakya University UG Admission 2024
Chanakya University UG Admission has started, students can apply at the official site. Courses at Chanakya University are well-designed, combining traditional and modern elements to maximize student efficiency and complete development. Chanakya University at the undergraduate level offers foundational certification programs based on critical thinking, ethical reasoning, design, art, world literature, science, history, and so on. The expected last date to apply is 05 January 2024 for Chanakya University Admission.
In Chanakya University, students can apply for BSc in multiple specializations such as Computer Science, BSc (H) in Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences and so on. Data Science, Cloud & Mobile Computing, Cyber Security and digital Forensics etc, are BCA specializations which is available at Chanakya University, also BA in Liberal Arts, BSW, and so on. To view the eligibility criteria for all the above-mentioned courses, we encourage you to check the below section.
Chanakya University UG Eligibility Criteria
Entry to undergraduate or bachelor’s level courses at Chanakya University is permitted to candidates who have satisfactorily completed their education and meet the minimum standards replicated below.
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Honors:
- Candidates may encourage to take admitted to BA Hons undergraduate degree program at Chanakya University if they have scored 50% or more at the 10+2 level and pass the General Test
Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) Honors:
- Admission to BSW, an undergraduate degree program at Chanakya University, is possible for keen aspirants after they have succeeded at the 12th level (50%) and General Entrance Examination.
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA):
- Anyone may be successful in getting admission to BCA undergraduate program at Chanakya once passing the 12th or 10+2 level examination from any approved board with a minimum of 50 percent score followed by satisfactory performance in the university’s entrance test.
Bachelor of Arts and Laws (BA LLB)
- For admission to the integrated degree program, a 10+2 or comparable level of education with at least a 50% or higher percentage and the required score on the entrance exam are perfectly acceptable.
Bachelor of Science
- University offers B.Sc. (Hons.) course in multiple specializations such as Computer Science, Mathematics and Actuarial Sciences. For applying to this course students need to pass out 12th degree with science.
Chanakya University UG Fee Structure
Aspiring students may learn about the fees for Chanakya University’s undergraduate-level programs in the sections developed below.
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Hons: The first-year fee for the BA Hons degree program at Chanakya University is 70,000 Indian rupees.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA): The admission or first-year fee for a BBA undergraduate degree at Chanakya University is not less than INR 110,000.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) Hons: Students who are going to enroll in the BSc in Hons degree program at this university need to pay a 1st-year fee of 75,000 Indian rupees.
Chanakya University PG Admission
Admission is open at Chanakya University for postgraduate-level courses. The candidates can apply to master’s level courses at this exceptionally well-performing university online. Here, the university has commenced the admission process for LLM in Constitutional Law, LLM in Alternative Dispute Resolution, MA in English, MA in Economics, MSW, MSc in Psychology, MSc in Data Science, MCA, and so on.
To opt for and successfully complete the admission process for postgraduate programs at Chanakya University, it is necessary to candidates to satisfy the minimum criteria denoted in the upcoming section.
Chanakya University PG Eligibility Criteria:
You may become a student of Chanakya University at the postgraduate level if you satisfy the requirements for the course you wish to apply for. The minimum requirement or need for admission to postgraduate courses at Chanakya University has detailed below.
Master of Computer Applications (MCA):
- A bachelor’s or common-level degree program, i.e., BCA, or BA/BCom/BSc with Mathematics.
- The score/marks at the bachelor’s level need to be a minimum of 50% to be admitted to the MCA degree program at Chanakya University.
Master of Business Administration (MBA):
- A BBA/BCom or subject-related undergraduate degree holding at least 50%.
- Candidates with a bachelor’s degree success can shift their focus on passing the management or equivalent-level entrance examination; CAT/CMAT or MAT.
Master of Arts (MA) in English:
Candidates who have earned a bachelor’s degree in English or an equivalent degree from Chanakya University or any approved university are eligible for admission to the MA in English postgraduate degree program.
Masters of Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Social Work is a PG-level degree at Chanakya University.
- Those students who have a 12th degree easily can apply for this course and Arts/Commerce/Science stream-related students are eligible with 50%.
- The minimum duration is 2 years and the maximum is all about 4 years.
Chanakya University PG Fee Structure:
Chanakya University’s PG fee structure for each program is described in the sections below.
MBA: The annual fee for the MBA degree program of Chanakya University is 275,000 Indian rupees.
MSc: The science-specialized postgraduate programs’ common fee at Chanakya University is INR 1,90,000 per year.
Chanakya University Application Form
The University has released the application form for various UG and PG courses at www.chanakyauniversity.edu.in. The university will end the process of accepting applications on 05 January 2024. Individuals who are among those to submit an application form may also need to deposit an application/registration fee.
The application fee at Chanakya University is INR 750 and INR 850 for UG and PG programs. 1500 rupees is a set registration fee for doctoral-level courses at this university.
Chanakya University Admission Process
The admissions procedure used as a benchmark to enroll in a desired program at Chanakya University is listed below.
- Interested candidates must log on to Chanakya University’s website.
- Then open the admissions.chanakyauniversity.in the portal.
- Complete the registration and application process.
- Attend the CUPP entrance exam.
- Only those applicants who passed the entrance exam are required to appear for the personal interview.
- Hold off until the selection process is finished.
- Candidates who have done well in the interview session will be shared with an admission offer.
- By paying an admission fee, one can complete the Chanakya University admission process for the 2024-25 academic year.
Some Other Universities
- RV University
- Ajeenkya DY Patil University
- Sandip University
- MIT ADT University
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University
- Sanjay Ghodawat University
- DY Patil International University
- Symbiosis Skills and Professional University
- Vishwakarma University
- NICMAR University
- Vijaybhoomi University
- DY Patil University
- GH Raisoni University
- Sri Balaji University
- MGM University
- Atlas SkillTech University
- DY Patil Agri & Technical University
- Geeta University
- OMGU Admission
- Rishihood University
- Sushant University
- MVN University
- Jagan Nath University haryana
- Northcap University
- Apeejay Stya University
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University
- NIILM University
- Al-Falah University
- IILM University Gurugram
- PDM University
- Starex University
- Plaksha University
- Lamrin Tech Skills University
- Amity University
- JNU Admission
- Sant Baba Bhag Singh University
- Mumbai University
- RIMT University
- Guru Kashi University
- IIMT University
- FS University
- United University
- IILM University Greater Noida
- Jaypee University Noida
- Babu Banarasi Das University
- GLA University
- GD Goenka University
- Delhi University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Allahabad University
- Lucknow University
Be the first to leave a review.