Garden City University Admission 2023: Registration has started for various UG & PG courses at the online portal. 30 November 2023 is the expected last date to apply for Garden City University Courses Admission. Students can apply for BA, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCom, MBA, MCA, BEd and so on.
Admission has been started for UG and PG courses for the 2023-24 session. Garden City University is one of those institutions in Bangalore, Karnataka, that is considered best for education in commerce, management, sciences, media studies, health science, computations sciences and information technology, engineering, and professional-focused courses.
The university, each year, Garden City University admission process, comes out and offers admission possibilities to loads of courses that are taught at the undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels. To view the list of Garden City University’s courses and admission process, it is suggested that one must keep on reading the following sections of the article.
It is a community blogging website. The article is completely for information purposes.
- Garden City University admission has commenced for the 2023-24 session; applicants can apply before the deadline. Apply Now
Garden City University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Garden City University|
|Type of University||
|University Contact Number||09019921992|
BCom, BBA, BBA, BSc, etc.
MSc, MCA, MA, etc.
Kithaganur Main Rd, Battarahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560049
Garden City University Admission 2023
Garden City University admission has been started for various UG and PG courses. The online application portal is live, and the applicants can submit the form till the anticipated last date of 30 November 2023. One can submit online applications for any undergraduate and postgraduate programs after paying the registration fee of INR 2,000. The payment of the registration fee at Garden City University is easy to do by using an online manner.
If anyone wants to get admission to any of the offered programs at Garden City University, then it is needed from them to at least pass the academic requirement of the particular course, either passing the 12th grade, graduating, or a master’s level degree. In the sections that follow, we will have detailed information on the eligibility requirements for each category of courses at Garden City University.
Garden City University UG Admission
Garden City University is famous for its exceptional variety of courses that have already offered former students the finest way to craft a secure and lucrative profession. At the undergraduate level, Garden City University does not discriminate on the basis of the quality of education, holding diversity simultaneously by including courses from some of the most alluring backgrounds of study.
Aspirants at Garden City University may proceed to attain academic brilliance by opting for undergraduate courses such as BCom, BBA, BBA in Tourism, BSc in Biotechnology, BSc in Genetics, BSc in Nanotechnology, BSc in Computational Biology, BA in Journalism and Psychology, BSc in Visual Communication, BCA, BA in English and Comparative Literature, etc.
Garden City University UG Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria/requirements for entry to the following programs at Garden City University are detailed below.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Forensic Sciences, Chemistry and Genetics
- Pass 10+2/equivalent with a minimum of five subjects that includes chemistry and biology.
- The full-time program of BSc in Forensic Sciences, Chemistry, and Genetics requires a minimum passing grade for admission.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Complete 12th education in any discipline from a recognized board to get admission to BBA at Garden City University.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Cyber Security
- The eligibility criteria for admission to BSc in Cyber Security undergraduate program at Garden City University is as follows; 12th with mathematics and a 50 percent score.
Garden City University PG Admission
Garden City University’s postgraduate window is a gateway for quality learning where students are given a proper opportunity to not only get the basic theoretical knowledge but also be trained to equip themselves with the required modern expertise in the form of skills.
If you log on to Garden City University and open the postgraduate section, you will discover options like an MSc in Fashion and Apparel Design, Master of Physiotherapy, MSc in Psychology, MSc in Data Science and Analytics, MCA, MSc in IT, MA in Journalism and Mass Communication, MSc in Bioinformatics, MSc in Molecular and Human Genetics, MSc in Biotechnology, and so on.
Garden City University PG Eligibility
The dream for students to get entry to postgraduate programs at Garden City University can be fulfilled after satisfying the requirements marked below.
Master of Science (MSc) in Information Technology
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or math with a minimum of 50% score is enough for admission to MSc in Information Technology program at Garden City University.
Master of Arts (MA) in English With Computational Linguistics
- A graduate of any field with at least 40 marks is required, however, it is also important for individuals to study English as the core subject at the bachelor’s level before applying for MA in English with Computational Linguistics program at Garden City University.
Master of Physiotherapy
- BPT or BP.Th completed aspirants from a recognized university with a minimum 50% or above score are accepted for admission to the Master of Physiotherapy program.
Garden City University Application Form 2023
The application form is invited on the official web potal. The last date or we say the deadline to submit applications is 30 November 2023. The application fee at Garden City University for all undergraduate, and postgraduate courses is 2,000 Indian rupees. A person is allowed to pay the required application fee directly to the digital mode.
Garden City University Admission Process
The online made process of admission to Garden City University’s offered programs can be viewed in the pointers below. These will help individuals become familiar with the admission process of the university so that they can easily get admission to their desired course.
- Aspirants must log on to Garden City University’s website.
- Then open the Admission Process window.
- Before initiating the admission process for Garden City University’s programs, please ensure to read the instructions carefully.
- Open the online Registration Window
- Fill out the form, and complete the email verification to register.
- Login to Garden City University’s application form.
- Follow the steps to complete the application form.
- Pay an application fee, and submit an application.
Some Other Universities
- Ajeenkya DY Patil University
- Sandip University
- MIT ADT University
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University
- Sanjay Ghodawat University
- DY Patil International University
- Symbiosis Skills and Professional University
- Vishwakarma University
- NICMAR University
- Vijaybhoomi University
- DY Patil University
- GH Raisoni University
- Sri Balaji University
- MGM University
- Atlas SkillTech University
- DY Patil Agri & Technical University
- Geeta University
- OMGU Admission
- Rishihood University
- Sushant University
- MVN University
- Jagan Nath University haryana
- Northcap University
- Apeejay Stya University
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University
- NIILM University
- Al-Falah University
- IILM University Gurugram
- PDM University
- Starex University
- Plaksha University
- Lamrin Tech Skills University
- Amity University
- JNU Admission
- Sant Baba Bhag Singh University
- Mumbai University
- RIMT University
- Guru Kashi University
- IIMT University
- FS University
- United University
- IILM University Greater Noida
- Jaypee University Noida
- Babu Banarasi Das University
- GLA University
- GD Goenka University
- Delhi University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Allahabad University
- Lucknow University
Note: The confirmation of admission to Garden City University’s courses is done after the following steps; document validation, fee deposit, and interview (if required).
Be the first to leave a review.