MS Ramaiah University Admission 2023: MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences admission is ongoing at the moment. Interested candidates must log on to the official website of M. S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences to get admission.
The UGC-approved and NAAC-accredited university located in Bengaluru, Karnataka, is an epicenter for some exceptional programs of study that come under engineering and technology, arts, design, sciences, management, commerce, law, social sciences, pharmacy, hospitality management, and numerous other fields.
Candidates, via this article, will have complete details about offered courses followed by the admissions process. Apart from these two major segments, one would also attain equally significant information, including eligibility criteria, entrance examination (if required), fees, scope, and so much more related to the M. S. Ramiah University of Applied Sciences.
MS Ramaiah University Admission Updates
- MS Ramaiah University admission is still ongoing for the 2023-24 session, applicants can apply before the deadline. Click Here
It is a community blogging website. The article is completely for information purposes.
MS Ramaiah University Admission Highlights
|University Name||M S Ramaiah University|
|Type of University||
|University Contact Number||Phone: +91 80100 04444
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, For Placements: Emailemail@example.com, Contact: 080 4536 6666
BTech, BSc, BHM, BBA, Pharma-D, BPT, BPharm, etc.
MA, MDes, MPharm, MSc, MTech, MBA, MPH, MHA, etc.
PhD, Certificate courses
|Address||New BEL Road, MSR Nagar, Bangalore – 560054, Phone: 080 4536 6666/6616|
MS Ramaiah University Admission 2023
MS Ramaiah University has begun the admission process for the UG and PG courses. The online application form is invited on the official web portal, the applicants can apply by submitting the registration form with a fee before the deadline of 25 October 2023 (tentative). Admission to MS Ramaiah University is based on merit score as well as entrance exam score to all the courses offered.
RUAS Admission has currently been opened for BCom (H), BDes, BPharm, BSc (H) Life and Allied Health Sciences, MDes, MPharm, MBA, and several other programs. The application fee for maximum courses at M. S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences is 2000 Indian rupees.
Admission to any course at MSRUAS is offered to selected candidates who obtain valid scores in academic and entrance examinations. The university generally conducts its own entrance examination RUAS AT to determine admission to undergraduate, and postgraduate programs.
MS Ramaiah University UG Admission 2023
Students who are waiting for an opportunity to apply for an undergraduate course at MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences can now do so because the university has started permitting admission to undergraduate-level programs.
Candidates can currently find any suitable option that is related to their academic backgrounds, such as BTech, BSc in Economics, BSc in Psychology, BSc LLB, BA LLB, BSc in Life and Allied Health Sciences, BHM, BBA, Pharma-D, BSc in Nursing, Post Basic BSc in Nursing, BPT, BSc in Data Sciences and Analytics, BPharm, and so forth.
There is so much more to learn about undergraduate-level courses, and we would like to offer each and every piece of information with the aid of the following sections.
MSRUAS UG Eligibility Criteria:
The admission eligibility criteria for undergraduate/bachelor’s level courses are mentioned in the upcoming section below.
Bachelor of Technology (BTech)
- BTech admission to M. S. Ramaiah University of Health Sciences can be taken by individuals if they passed a 12th with PCM and a score of 45% followed by a valid entrance examination performance such as JEE Main or RUAT AT.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- The door for admission to a BBA degree program can be unlocked by individuals with the key of passing the 12th examination in any stream.
- Aspirants need to possess a minimum or aggregate score of 45 percent for creating a way for MS Ramaiah University admission to BBA undergraduate program.
- It is genuinely needed to score a needed valid grade on the university’s entrance examination.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Nursing
- Candidates are admitted to the BSc Nursing program if they have studied physics, chemistry, and biology at 10+2 level and score a minimum of 50 followed by a fine performance in the university’s entrance examination.
MS Ramaiah University PG Admission 2023
Admission to postgraduate-level programs at MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences is open. Kindly visit the official website and open the online admission portal to apply for postgraduate programs such as MA in Public Policy, MDes, MPharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry, MPharm in Pharmacognosy, MPharm in Pharmacology, MSc in Life and Allied Health Sciences, MTech, MBA, MPH, MHA, etc.
To help aspirants easily understand the requirements for admission to PG-level programs at M. S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, we have detailed the eligibility criteria in the next section below.
MSRUAS PG Eligibility Criteria
If you are seeking MSRUAS admission to the postgraduate level, then you must satisfy/meet the minimum admission criteria below.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Candidates are able to get admission to the MBA advanced degree program at M. S. Ramaiah University of Health Sciences after passing an undergraduate degree in BBA or a relevant subject with at least a 50 percent score.
- It is also needed for postgraduate MBA programs to pass CAT/MAT or university entrance examinations.
Master of Pharmacy (MPharm)
- A BPharm degree with an aggregate performance of 50 percent from a recognized university.
- Candidates must have earned 50 percent in the bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates need to pass RUAT AT for admission to the MPharm degree program.
Master of Technology (MTech)
- MTech admission to M. S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences is granted to candidates who have completed BE/BTech with 50% and passed the GATE entrance examination
MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences Application Form 2023
The online application form for MS Ramaiah University admission is open to aspiring students. The university may end the process of accepting applications soon. Candidates must submit an application fee of 1,200 to submit the ongoing 2023-24 session of the application form. The fee is payable via digital payment mode.
MS Ramaiah University Admission process
The process designed for MS Ramaiah University Admission is completely detailed in the following pointers to aid aspirants.
- Kindly visit the MSRUAS Admission portal
- Then enter admissions.msruas.ac.in by clicking Apply Now.
- Open your preferred course application form.
- Create a login, and verify your email address to activate the account.
- To finish the application form, sign in with a recently created account.
- Pay an application fee and submit the MSRUAS application form.
Note: Candidates who pass the university’s entrance examination will be summoned for the document verification process. The last process that remains to be completed for admission after document verification is paying an admission fee.
Some Other Universities
- RV University
- Ajeenkya DY Patil University
- Sandip University
- MIT ADT University
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University
- Sanjay Ghodawat University
- DY Patil International University
- Symbiosis Skills and Professional University
- Vishwakarma University
- NICMAR University
- Vijaybhoomi University
- DY Patil University
- GH Raisoni University
- Sri Balaji University
- MGM University
- Atlas SkillTech University
- DY Patil Agri & Technical University
- Geeta University
- OMGU Admission
- Rishihood University
- Sushant University
- MVN University
- Jagan Nath University haryana
- Northcap University
- Apeejay Stya University
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University
- NIILM University
- Al-Falah University
- IILM University Gurugram
- PDM University
- Starex University
- Plaksha University
- Lamrin Tech Skills University
- Amity University
- JNU Admission
- Sant Baba Bhag Singh University
- Mumbai University
- RIMT University
- Guru Kashi University
- IIMT University
- FS University
- United University
- IILM University Greater Noida
- Jaypee University Noida
- Babu Banarasi Das University
- GLA University
- GD Goenka University
- Delhi University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Allahabad University
- Lucknow University
Be the first to leave a review.