St Joseph’s University Admission 2023: St Joseph’s University is located in the heart of Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. The university is a higher and advanced learning institution that offers some persuasive programs at the UG, PG, and doctoral levels. The courses at St Joseph’s University can be studied in business, chemical sciences, humanities, literature, physical sciences, social work, and other domains.
There are loads of reasons why one should check out this university as a good option for higher education. Some of the advantages, facilities, and student support services are highlighted in the following pointers.
- Hostel, and library availability for admitted students.
- Students generally receive support on anti-ragging, anti-sexual, counseling, admission, placement, and numerous other factors.
In order to grab the list of courses that are offered at St Joseph’s University for mainly undergraduate, and postgraduate levels, as well as obtain significant information about the admission process, one must read this entire article.
It is a community blogging website. The article is completely for information purposes.
St Joseph’s University Admission Highlights
|University Name||St Joseph’s University|
|Type of University||
|University Contact Number||08022274079, Email: email@example.com|
|UG Courses||BCom, BBA, BA, BSc, BCA, etc.|
|PG Courses||MSc, MSW, MA, MCom, etc.|
|Other Courses||PG Diploma|
|Address||St Joseph’s University, 36 Lalbagh Road, Bengaluru-560027, Karnataka, India|
St Joseph’s University Admission 2023
St Joseph’s University admission into the third cycle will begin soon for various courses such as BA, Bcom, BSc, BFA, BBA, MA, MSc, MBA, MCA, and many more. The University admission process is completely merit-based for all the courses, and the applicants can enroll online mode. The online application form can be filled out for a fee of INR 600.
Candidates can apply for enrollment in BCom, BA, BSc, MSW, MSc, MCom, and numerous other specialized programs that we will learn about soon in the article. The registration fees for undergraduate, and postgraduate programs at St Joseph’s University are 600 Indian rupees and 700 Indian rupees, respectively. For doctoral degree programs, the admission registration cost is 1,000 Indian rupees.
Admission to most programs will be offered on academic merit, however, some other significant programs, like the Bachelor of Commerce International Finance and Accounting (IFA), Bachelor of Business Administration Strategic Finance (BBA) in Finance, Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Political Science and Communicative English, and so on, require entrance exam scores for admission at St Joseph’s University.
The sections that follow in the article provide more information on the requirements for admission to the undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs at St. Joseph’s University.
St Joseph’s University UG Admission 2023
The UG window of admission at St Joseph’s University entices candidates for several bachelor’s level courses that belong to various fields, giving aspirants choices. If you have just passed out of school or an equivalent level of study, you would like to find your desired program at St Joseph’s University at the undergraduate level.
Candidates may go for BCom, BCom in Industry Integrated, BCom in International Finance and Accounting, BBA, BBA in Strategic Finance, BA in Finance and History, BA in History and Sociology, BA in Psychology and Theatre Performance Studies, BSc in Biochemistry and Biotechnology, BSc in Chemistry and Environmental Science, BCA in Data Analytics, and so on, in the session of admission.
The eligibility requirements for undergraduate programs are covered in the following section of this article, which is then followed by information on the fee.
St Joseph’s University UG Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor’s degree programs from St Joseph’s University require exact performance from candidates, as marked in the following pointers.
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom):
- The candidate needs to complete a two-year pre-university course in Karnataka State or equivalent.
- Those who have done 10+2 or an equivalent level of higher education are also welcome to apply for the BCom degree program at St Joseph’s University.
Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Journalism, International Relations and Peace Studies
- Candidates need to pass the 12th or similar level of examination with passing marks in any stream from a recognized board.
- To be considered for admission to the BA in Journalism, International Relations, and Peace Studies, applicants must take and pass the entrance exam administered by St. Joseph’s University.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Strategic Finance
- In the BBA in Strategic Finance undergraduate degree program of St Joseph’s University, admission is based on a passing score of 12th and an entrance examination valid grade.
St Joseph’s University UG Fee Structure
Course-by-course information on St Joseph’s University’s fee structure for undergraduate programs is detailed below.
BA in Journalism, International Relations, and Peace Studies: The annual fee for the BA in Journalism, International Relations, and Peace Studies is 70,000 Indian rupees. Students who belong to other states need to pay an additional 10% fee on the above-mentioned value.
BSc in Biochemistry and Zoology: The one-year fee for the undergraduate degree program of the BSc in Biochemistry and Zoology is 53,000 Indian rupees. You need to deposit additional 30,000 Indian rupees if you belong to a SAARC country.
Bachelor of Social Work (BSW): The bachelor’s degree program—BSW— annual fee is 60,000 Indian rupees. The eligibility fee for the BSW degree program that requires additional from applying candidates is 10,000 Indian rupees.
St Joseph’s University PG Admission 2023
Postgraduate admission is yet to commence in the ongoing year for the third cycle. Students at the postgraduate level at St Joseph’s University can apply for MSW, MSc in Zoology, MSc in Biotechnology, MSc in Microbiology, MSc in Statistics, MSc in Physics, MSc in Organic Chemistry, MA in Economics, MSc in Counseling Psychology, MA in English, MCom, MA in Political Science, MSc in Food Science and Technology, MSc in Big Data Analytics, etc.
The details of the course are well lamented in the next few sections to give aspirants a closer look so that they understand the benefit of doing them. You may also grab information on the eligibility criteria phenomenon in the upcoming section of the article.
St Joseph’s University PG Eligibility Criteria
Admission to postgraduate level courses happens to candidates who make sure to stand strong upon the requirements briefed below.
Master of Science (MSc) in Biotechnology
- A BSc degree in life sciences, biotechnology, biotechnology (integrated), zoology, biology, or related discipline with a minimum of 50% from a recognized university.
- Students, after satisfying the requirement of academic level, need to present in the entrance examination conducted by St Joseph’s University and pass the same to be considered for admission.
Master of Science (MSc) in Mathematics
- Graduates with 40% in all subjects and a minimum of 50 percent in Mathematics are eligible for admission to postgraduate studies in mathematics.
MA in Political Science:
- For admission to MA in Political Science postgraduate degree program, you are required to pass a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 40% or equivalent percentage.
- An undergraduate degree in any relevant stream is considered ideal for admission to MA Political Science postgraduate degree program.
St Joseph’s University PG Fee Structure
The fee structure that one must see for postgraduate-level programs at St Joseph’s University has been effectively detailed below.
MA in Political Science: The one-year fee for the MA in Political Science postgraduate degree program is 60,000 Indian rupees. NRI and SAARC country-based candidates need to pay the extra amount of INR 50,000 and INR 80,000, respectively.
PG Diploma in HRM: Human Resource Management PG Diploma program at St Joseph’s University’s fee is INR 40,000 annually.
MSc in Statistics: The postgraduate course “Statistics” in MSc has an annual fee of 80,000 Indian rupees.
St Joseph’s University Application Form 2023
The third-cycle application form has not been opened for aspiring students. However, it is anticipated that it will be initiated soon for admission to undergraduate, and postgraduate programs. July and August will remain the times when applications for the third cycle will be opened at the university. St Joseph’s University needs INR 600, INR 700, and INR 1,000 for undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral-level application fees.
St Joseph’s University Admission Process 2023
Admission to St Joseph’s University for the third or any other cycle can be taken by candidates if they accurately follow the steps below.
- Use a compatible browser to visit St Joseph’s University’s portal.
- Click on Admission 2023 and select course.
- Complete the registration process.
- Login with your registration email address and password.
- Complete the four stages: Apply online, My Applications, Upload Certificates, and Take Prints.
- If an applicant does not pay the fee, the application cannot be submitted.
- After submitting the application form, you may contact the university for admission queries at 7676759199.
Some Other Universities
- RV University
- Ajeenkya DY Patil University
- Sandip University
- MIT ADT University
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University
- Sanjay Ghodawat University
- DY Patil International University
- Symbiosis Skills and Professional University
- Vishwakarma University
- NICMAR University
- Vijaybhoomi University
- DY Patil University
- GH Raisoni University
- Sri Balaji University
- MGM University
- Atlas SkillTech University
- DY Patil Agri & Technical University
- Geeta University
- OMGU Admission
- Rishihood University
- Sushant University
- MVN University
- Jagan Nath University haryana
- Northcap University
- Apeejay Stya University
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University
- NIILM University
- Al-Falah University
- IILM University Gurugram
- PDM University
- Starex University
- Plaksha University
- Lamrin Tech Skills University
- Amity University
- JNU Admission
- Sant Baba Bhag Singh University
- Mumbai University
- RIMT University
- Guru Kashi University
- IIMT University
- FS University
- United University
- IILM University Greater Noida
- Jaypee University Noida
- Babu Banarasi Das University
- GLA University
- GD Goenka University
- Delhi University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Allahabad University
- Lucknow University
Be the first to leave a review.