Vidyashilp University Admission 2024: The Round III application form is now live for various UG and PG course admissions. 15 January 2024 is the last date for Vidyashilp University Courses Admission. The university is situated in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. Founded in 1982, the university has expanded itself in terms of courses for the last 40+ years. It administers five campuses with 300+ faculty members.
Vidyashilp University Admission Updates
- Vidyashilp University admission has commenced for UG & PG courses, applicants can apply till 15 January 2024. Source
The courses at the undergraduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. levels at Vidyashilp University have been frowned upon in computational and data sciences, liberal arts and design studies, business, law, and numerous other domains. You may come across some of the rich programs, such as the BMS Hons and BMS LLB Hons degrees.
There are so many fascinating programs at Vidyashilp University, one would not want to take their eyes off admission and the continuation of their educational journey. To know more about Vidyashilp University’s skill-oriented programs, please make sure to read the following sections of the article.
It is a community blogging website. The article is completely for information purposes.
Vidyashilp University Admission Highlights
|Type of University||
|University Contact Number||080 6963 0500|
|UG Courses||BTech, BA, BDes, BMS,|
|PG Courses||Management Programm|
#125, Bettenahalli, Kundana Hobli, Chapparkallu Road, Bengaluru – 562110
Vidyashilp University Admission 2024
Admission is open now for Round II at Vidyashilp University for the various UG and PG courses like BA, BCom, BSc, BBA, MBA, MA, MCA, and so on. The Online application form is invited at www.vidyashilp.edu.in, and the deadline to register for Vidyashilp University admission is 15 January 2024.
Admission is offered by Vidyashilp University in 5 Rounds, the 2nd round of admission is ongoing now, and the applicants can register for 2nd before the deadline as we mentioned above. Vidyashilp Admission process can be completed online through the web portal, and the admission will be done based on merit score.
Vidyashilp University UG Admission 2024
Admission for undergraduate and integrated degree programs at Vidyashilp University is already running for keen students. Candidates must log on to the official admission portal online and turn in applications for BSc in Decision Sciences, BDes in Communication Design, BMS, BA with Research, BMS+LLB, BA+LLB, and so on. The last date to apply is 15 January 2024 Vidyashilp University UG Admission.
The two sections below discuss the fees and prerequisites for Vidyashilp University’s aforementioned undergraduate and integrated degree programs.
Vidyashilp University UG Eligibility Criteria
Admission to Vidyashilp University’s bachelor’s level courses in any academic discipline is offered according to the values marked below.
Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS):
- The four-year undergraduate degree program of BMS offered by the Vidyashilp University admission is proposed to candidates who have done 10+2 or IB Diploma or IB Certificate with at least a 50% score.
- Admission to the BMS degree program at Vidyashilp University will be permitted after the academic merit and personal interview.
Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in Computer Science and Engineering:
- 12th with a 50 percent minimum from the recognized board.
- PCM or PC and Biotechnology is also helpful for admission.
- A valid rank in JEE Main or any state-level engineering entrance examination must be passed by candidates to get admission to the BTech degree program in CSE.
Bachelor of Arts and Laws (BA LLB):
- The minimum percentage of marks at the 12th level for general and reserved categories must be 45 and 40 percent respectively.
- It is mandatory for every aspirant of BA LLB degree to pass any National Level Law Entrance Examination, i.e., LSAT/CLAT/AILET, etc.
Vidyashilp University UG Fee Structure:
Do you want to know how much it will cost for your preferred undergraduate program at Vidyashilp University? By going to the section below, you can obtain precise information about the cost of the programs you want.
Bachelor of Technology (BTech): The undergraduate program—BTech— annual tuition fee is INR 4,75,000. By including 10,000 Indian rupees for a security deposit, the university asks for a complete annual fee of INR 4,85,000 for the BTech degree program.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Decision Sciences: Apart from paying an annual tuition fee of 3,75,000 Indian rupees, students are also required to deposit INR 10,000 as a security fee for the BSc in Decision Sciences program at Vidyashilp University.
Bachelor of Arts and Laws (BA LLB): The complete fee for a BA LLB integrated degree at Vidyashilp University is 4,85,000 Indian rupees. The cost includes both the tuition fee and the security deposit.
Vidyashilp University PG Admission
Vidyashilp University admission has begun for the PG courses, applicants can enroll by visiting the official website. If you desire to study at the postgraduate level at Vidyashilp University, knowing the university offers a great environment and facilities for learning, then you may go for the one-year start-up management full-time program.
The program is specially developed for those interested individuals who want to learn the key features of starting, running, and managing a start-up. The postgraduate start-up program of Vidyashillp University is advantageous in the manner mentioned below.
- An excellent educational opportunity for future entrepreneurs.
- The faculty and mentors who have already started a successful start-up will help the admitted students.
- Access to other start-up enthusiasts.
- have been successful in transforming young, aspirational people into thriving, billion-dollar start-ups.
Those who find the above program interesting and want to have more information such as eligibility criteria, fee structure, admission process, and detailed scope, must not ignore the upcoming units of this article.
Vidyashillp University PG Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the one and only offered program of Vidyashilp University have been shared below.
Start-up Management Program:
- Admission to the one-year start-up management postgraduate program of Vidyashilp University is only granted to candidates who remain with a minimum score of 50% at a bachelor’s degree from a recognized/accredited university.
- The call for admission is made after the conduction of personal interviews of applied candidates.
Vidyashilp University PG Fee Structure:
Fee information for the PG degree program at Vidyashilp University has been very accurately detailed in the section below.
- Start-up Management Program: The complete program—Start-up Management— fee at Vidyashilp University is 5,75,000 Indian rupees.
Vidyashilp University Application Form 2024
The application form is currently open for the 2nd Round for all UG and PG programs at Vidyashilp University. The final date decided to close the application form acceptance window is 15 January 2024.
It is mandatory for candidates hoping to submit an application to visit the official website and submit an application before the last date with an application fee of INR 500. Rupees 1,500 is an amount for the application fee to Doctoral degree programs.
The deposit of the application fee can be done offline/online.
Vidyashilp University Admission Process 2024
The admission process created by Vidyashilp University to offer a chance to candidates for entry to their desired course is shown in the steps below.
- Visit the Vidyashilp University website.
- Register an inquiry.
- Purchase application form.
- Kindly check the eligibility criteria.
- Submit the application form.
- Meet the faculty panel for an admission interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be offered a letter of selection.
- Admission would be confirmed after candidates pay the admission and tuition fee.
Note: To know more about the admission process, you may also contact us @9210989898 from 10 am to 7 pm. We are happy to help you.
Some Other Universities
- RV University
- Ajeenkya DY Patil University
- Sandip University
- MIT ADT University
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University
- Sanjay Ghodawat University
- DY Patil International University
- Symbiosis Skills and Professional University
- Vishwakarma University
- NICMAR University
- Vijaybhoomi University
- DY Patil University
- GH Raisoni University
- Sri Balaji University
- MGM University
- Atlas SkillTech University
- DY Patil Agri & Technical University
- Geeta University
- OMGU Admission
- Rishihood University
- Sushant University
- MVN University
- Jagan Nath University haryana
- Northcap University
- Apeejay Stya University
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University
- NIILM University
- Al-Falah University
- IILM University Gurugram
- PDM University
- Starex University
- Plaksha University
- Lamrin Tech Skills University
- Amity University
- JNU Admission
- Sant Baba Bhag Singh University
- Mumbai University
- RIMT University
- Guru Kashi University
- IIMT University
- FS University
- United University
- IILM University Greater Noida
- Jaypee University Noida
- Babu Banarasi Das University
- GLA University
- GD Goenka University
- Delhi University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Allahabad University
- Lucknow University
Be the first to leave a review.