LNCT University Admission 2023: LNCT University, located in Bhopal, begins the admission process for undergraduate, and postgraduate degree and diploma programs. The deadline for LNCT Bhopal admission is yet to be announced for the 2023 session. Students who are keen on admission to courses at this magnificent university must read the organized section of this article.
Before we focus on the admission phenomenon at LNCT University Bhopal, it will be good to obtain some information about the university. The LNCT University is one of the best private universities in the state, of Madhya Pradesh.
The UGC-recognized university continues to offer standard and skill-focused courses in Pharmaceutical, nursing, technology and engineering, business, law, and other fields of study.
Why Study at LNCT University Bhopal? Studying a course at LNCT University can be beneficial for learners because they not only get the best knowledge but also the right guidance and opportunities for personality growth as well as skill development.
Additionally, the university offers some of the best services, facilities, and a diversity of courses for aspiring students. Some facilities and services that admitted students may experience during their education at LNCT University Bhopal are mentioned below.
- Modern-oriented classrooms
It is a community blogging website. The article is completely for information purposes.
LNCT University Bhopal Admission Highlights
LNCT University Bhopal
|Type of University||
|University Contact Number||7554049666|
MBBS, BMLT, MPT, BSc, BCA, BTech, etc.
MS, MD, MCA, MTech, MJMC, MPharma, etc.
PhD, Diploma, Certificate,
Rewa: 114 GT Road, In front of PK School, Urrhat, Rewa-486001.
LNCT University Admission 2023
LNCT University admission is open for the UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate courses, and the deadline to submit the online application form is 15 November 2023. The University offers a variety of courses such as BA, BCom, BBA, BSc, MA, MSc, MBA, MCA and so on. Admission to LNCT University will be done based on merit and also accepted entrance exam score.
If you are willing to pursue a course at LNCT University, it is required that you submit an admission form with accurate and complete information. The registration fee for LNCT University’s courses does not differ for undergraduate, and postgraduate programs. It is 300 Indian rupees.
LNCT University has typically commenced the admission process for Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm), Bachelor of Technology (BTech), Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Master of Technology (MTech), and so forth. The complete list of LNCT University courses for admission in the ongoing session has been shared, along with fees, and other important information in the sections to come.
LNCT University UG Admission
LNCT University is a brilliant institution for education, if it is at the undergraduate level. The university is famous for its quality options at the undergraduate level, such as BPharm, BSc in Nursing, BTech, BMLT, BPT, BSc in Agriculture, BCA, BCom, BPES, BJMC, MBBS, BA LLB, BHMCT, and so on.
Admission to above mentioned undergraduate programs at LNCT University is offered on merit. Admission on the basis of merit usually concentrates on the candidates’ entrance exam and qualifying examination scores.
LNCT University UG Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for all courses available at the bachelor’s level at LNCT University are as follows.
Diploma in Medical Lab Technician
- 12th grade with PCB and a score of 45 percent are needed for admission to Diploma in Medical Lab Technician program.
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- 12th with PCB from a recognized board and a score of 50 percent.
- The age of aspirants needs to be a minimum of 17 years old during admission.
- It is mandatory for MBBS admission-seeking candidates to pass the NEET-UG examination.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Agriculture Hons
- 10+2 with science stream-related subjects, i.e., PCM/PCB or agriculture, from an approved board.
- Aspirants need to obtain 50 percent in the qualifying school examination for admission to BSc in Agriculture program at LNCT University.
Bachelor of Architecture (BArch)
- 12th grade with a minimum of 50 percent marks overall in physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- 10+3 or a diploma with mathematics as the major subject with at least a 50 percent score from a recognized board/university.
- It is mandatory for aspirants to pass any of the following; NATA or JEE Mains Paper 2 with a non-zero positive score.
LNCT University PG Admission
If you want to develop strong knowledge that may be helpful for both your personal and professional development, there are very few universities like LNCT University. Candidates at the postgraduate level at LNCT University would not desire to ignore some career-defining programs that belong to several enticing streams.
LNCT University, situated in Bhopal, allows admission to postgraduate courses comprising MS in Anatomy, MD in Physiology, MD in Biochemistry, MMLT in Hematology, MMLT in Biochemistry, MPT in Neurology, MSc in Agriculture, MSc in Genetics and Plant Breeding, MPT in Obstetrics and Gynecology, and so on.
Admission to the postgraduate level at LNCT University is generally offered to aspirants after academic or entrance examination-based merit. The full information about the eligibility criteria for bachelor’s and master’s level courses provided by LNCT University is given below.
LNCT University PG Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for postgraduate courses at LNCT University are as follows:
Master of Science (MSc) in Nursing
- BSc Nursing with 50 percent or higher education from a recognized university.
- One-year professional experience or PB BSc Nursing with prior or after the one-year professional experience.
Master of Laws (LLM) in Criminal Law
- BA LLB, BCom LLB, BBA LLB, or any relevant degree from a recognized university.
- The score of a bachelor’s degree must not be less than 50 percent for admission to LLM in Criminal Law.
Master of Computer Applications (MCA) in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Any Graduate with a minimum aggregate of 50 percent marks from an accredited university.
- BCA or BA/BSc with a mathematics degree is preferred for admission to MCA in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning program.
LNCT University Application Form 2023
For the cycle 2023–2024, the LNCT University application form is now available. Candidates must visit the official website of LNCT University to apply for various degree, and diploma courses online.
The application fee that is needed for admission to courses offered by the university is 300 Indian rupees. It is suggested that one pay the amount of the application fee digitally. The available option to deposit the application fee comprise debit cards, credit cards, etc.
LNCT University Bhopal Admission Process 2023
The complete admission process followed by LNCT University has been shown in the instructions below.
- Visit the LNCT University website.
- Click on the Online Admission Process Link
- Fill up the following details in the Registration form; Name, Email ID, and Mobile Number.
- Complete the OTP verification to finish the registration process.
- Kindly enter username (Email Address), and Password to login to the recently generated account.
- Enter personal and academic details as well as upload documents.
- Pay an application fee to complete the enrollment process
Some Other Universities
- Chanakya University
- RV University
- Ajeenkya DY Patil University
- Sandip University
- MIT ADT University
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University
- Sanjay Ghodawat University
- DY Patil International University
- Symbiosis Skills and Professional University
- Vishwakarma University
- NICMAR University
- Vijaybhoomi University
- DY Patil University
- GH Raisoni University
- Sri Balaji University
- MGM University
- Atlas SkillTech University
- DY Patil Agri & Technical University
- Geeta University
- OMGU Admission
- Rishihood University
- Sushant University
- MVN University
- Jagan Nath University haryana
- Northcap University
- Apeejay Stya University
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University
- NIILM University
- Al-Falah University
- IILM University Gurugram
- PDM University
- Starex University
- Plaksha University
- Lamrin Tech Skills University
- Amity University
- JNU Admission
- Sant Baba Bhag Singh University
- Mumbai University
- RIMT University
- Guru Kashi University
- IIMT University
- FS University
- United University
- IILM University Greater Noida
- Jaypee University Noida
- Babu Banarasi Das University
- GLA University
- GD Goenka University
- Delhi University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Allahabad University
- Lucknow University
Be the first to leave a review.