GNIOT Admission 2023: Students are allowed to submit application forms for UG and PG programs to sessions 2023-24. 25 November 2023 is the expected last date for GNIOT Admission 2023. Courses are offered like BTech, BBA, BCA, MBA, PGDM, MTech, and many others. Also, the university can accept application forms through online mode at www.gniotgroup.edu.in.
GNIOT Admission Latest Updates
- Registration process has started for the GNIOT Admission session 2023-24. Students can submit application before last date. Source
Greater Noida Institute of Technology (GNIOT) is among the leading institutions for engineering and management programs in the country. The institute was established in 2001 in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. The best institute in north India for the management domain had received an A+ grade and 36th rank in the B-School.
GNIOT comes up with superb facilities for assisting its students in developing their course knowledge and becoming experts on them. Some advantages that students may find after getting GNIOT Admission 2023 to the undergraduate and postgraduate programs at GNIOT are the library, computer lab, and lecture halls.
Apart from the mentioned ones, a learner in the institute would also see beneficial factors such as the availability of a cafeteria, hostel, transportation, medical services, sports activities, and so on.
Students who find interest in applying for GNIOT bachelor’s and master’s level programs would get proper and complete support through this article. The article will offer every significant piece of information, from the course description to eligibility criteria, the opening of the GNIOT admission, the last date, and much more, in a structured manner. By sticking with the upcoming sections, students may grab information that they find helpful.
GNIOT Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Greater Noida Institute of Technology (GNIOT)|
|Type of University||Private University|
|Offered UG Courses||BTech, BBA, BSc Nursing, BCA etc|
|Offered PG Courses||MBA, MCA, MTech etc|
|Other Courses||BBA + MBA Integrated, PGDM|
|Address||Plot No. 7, Knowledge Park II, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201310|
GNIOT Admission 2023
Registration has started for UG & PG programs in online mode. The expected last date to apply is 25 November 2023 for GNIOT Admission 2023. Students can apply for BCA, BBA+MBA, BBA, BTech, MBA, PGDM, MTech, PGDM and many more at GNIOT.
The north India-based institute is welcoming individuals from across the world to apply for GNIOT admission online by reaching out to the apply.gniotgroup.edu.in portal.
The current cycle of GNIOT Admission 2023 is open for its common programs belonging to the following fields such as technology and engineering, commerce, science, pharmacy, law, computer applications, business, and management.
Only merit-based admission is permitted to the undergraduate and postgraduate programs at GNIOT. The complete idea about admission eligibility will be acquired in the very next section of this article. Applicants who have already checked the admission criteria must submit the GNIOT application form before the deadline.
GNIOT Greater Noida UG Admission
GNIOT Greater Noida UG admissions begin for the 2023-24 cycle. The Institute is happy to initiate the admission process for various degree programs, including the Bachelor of Technology (BTech), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Nursing, and so forth.
GNIOT Admission last date for UG course application form submission is 25 November 2023 (Tentative) interested applicants can submit it before close. Applicants may submit applications online from the comfort of their homes. Submitting applications probably does not guarantee admission, but it creates the possibility.
Candidates who are thinking of applying to GNIOT Greater Noida undergraduate programs should pass a minimum level examination 12th however, it is cut off based on merit that dictates the process of undergraduate admission at the Greater Noida Institute of Technology.
GNIOT UG Courses Eligibility Criteria
Individuals belonging to India and abroad may get GNIOT Admission to undergraduate programs, after passing the minimum eligibility criteria shared below.
Bachelor of Technology (BTech): The four-year full-time program of BTech affiliated with Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University is being offered in numerous specializations such as computer science and engineering, internet of things, civil engineering, electrical engineering, electronics, and communication engineering, and so on. The GNIOT Admission 2023 criteria for the BTech degree programs are mentioned below.
- Candidates need to pass the 12th level examination with 50% (45 for SC/ST) from a recognized board.
- It is mandatory to pass either GNIOT Online Test, JEE Mains, or UPSEE for opportunities in the Bachelor of Technology (BTech) programs.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA): The GNIOT Admission 2023 eligibility criteria for the undergraduate level BBA degree program is just passing the 12th examination of any stream with 45 percent marks. Reserved categories such as scheduled caste (SC) and scheduled tribe (ST) get five percent relaxation.
BBA+MBA Integrated: GNIOT Admission to BBA+MBA Integrated course or Dual degree programme provides on the basis of eligibility criteria. interested applicant must match the criteria as per the course for GNIOT admission 2023.
- The students must pass the 12th or 10+2 examination with a minimum aggregate of 60 percent.
- The entrance examination score must not be less than 50%.
- The interview round must be cleared by the candidate to confirm admission.
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA): Admission to the six-semester BCA program affiliated with Chaudhary Charan Singh University is granted on the basis of the mentioned eligibility criteria below.
- Applicants have to complete the 10+2 with the minimum 50 percent mark from the recognized board or institution to create the possibility for GNIOT Admission.
- Backward categories including ST, and SC may apply with a minimum score of 33 percent in the qualifying school-level examination/10+2.
- It is needed or mandatory for aspirants to have studied mathematics either in the 10th or 12th level.
Bachelor of Technology (Btech): GNIOT offers 10+ specializations of BTech courses on the basis of Eligibility criteria.
- Those students who have a 12th degree in the science stream can be admitted to this course at GOINT.
- The average fee for GOINT BTech courses is about 3 Lakhs to 5 lakhs.
GNIOT PG Admission
Postgraduate courses admissions at GNIOT started online for the 2023 session. The enrollment process for GNIOT Admission 2023 to postgraduate programs began about two weeks ago. The last date to register and complete the admission exercise for professional postgraduate diploma and degree programs is 25 November 2023 (Tentative).
The current opening of GNIOT Admission brings on options in courses such as MBA, MCA, MTech, PG Diploma in Management, and more. Enticing programs such as these are permitted to be applied online.
The Greater Noida located institute generally grants entry to course seekers based on their past academic and entrance test performance. The details on the admission criteria must be checked in the next section.
GNIOT Greater Noida PG Courses Eligibility
The chance of GNIOT Admission to postgraduate programs can only be created if candidates meet the minimum eligibility criteria mentioned below.
Master of Business Administration (MBA): In order to apply for admission to MBA at GNIOT. following criteria is given below. Reserved categories. Reserve a seat for the MBA degree program at GNIOT, one must not ignore the following criteria.
- The student should pass a three-year undergraduate degree with 50% or above marks.
- Any stream candidates are permitted to apply for the GNIOT Greater Noida MBA program.
- The final call on admission generally is taken after the interview round conducted by the expert faculty.
PG Diploma in Management (PGDM): The admission process of the PGDM program has several sections to fully understand before aspirants may apply for GNIOT Admission 2023.
- A bachelor’s degree in any stream or discipline under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 with a 50 percent mark from a recognized university.
- Candidates are needed to appear and pass any of the following; MAT, CAT, GMAT, ATMA, CMAT, or XAT.
Master of Technology (MTech): Seeking admission to an MTech degree program in one of India’s top engineering and technology institutions depends on the following criteria.
- Candidates must secure a 50% or equivalent CGPA in BTech/BE or MCA from a recognized institution or university.
- 45 percent of marks scored in the qualifying degree by scheduled caste or scheduled tribe candidates shall permit to apply for the MTech degree program.
GNIOT Application Form 2023
There are lots of courses such as BA, BCom, BCA, BBA, MA, MCom, and so on are the top courses at GNOIT. Students can apply before expected the last date of 25 November 2023. he application fee of INR 1200 which is non-refundable has to be paid for the successful submission of the application form.
GNIOT Admission Process 2023
Every step that aspirants must know for admission to GNIOT’s UG and PG professional courses is woven below.
- Kindly visit GNIOT website gniotgroup.edu.in
- Follow up with the Apply Now button.
- Register yourself.
- Verify email address.
- Login with email address and generated password.
- Fill in the online application mandatory sections.
- Select a course, and upload documents.
- Review every single entered detail in the application form.
- Press the save button.
- Proceed to make the application fee deposit.
- Submit the GNIOT application form.
GNIOT Greater Noida Contact Details:
- Address: Plot No. 7, Knowledge Park II, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201310
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.gniotgroup.edu.in.
All mentioned information is tentative for Greater Noida Institute of Technology (GNIOT). Students must have to heck official website of University.
Some Other Best Private Universities
- IIAD Delhi Admission
- Arunachal University Of Studies Admission
- ADTU Admission
- GLS University Admission
- Ashoka University Admission
- Baba Mastnath University Admission
- Amity University Ranchi Admission
- Presidency University Karnataka Admission
- Somaiya Vidyavihar University Admission
- ICFAI University Admission
- Desh Bhagat University Admission
- Bhupal Nobles University Admission
- Amity University Noida Admission
- Era University Admission
- JS University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- Graphic Era Hill University Admission
- University Of Patanjali Admission
- Anurag University Admission
- LPU Admission
- Kalinga University Admission
- PTSNS University Admission
- St Xaviers University Kolkata Admission
- PES University Admission
- Sikkim Manipal University Admission
- BML Munjal University Admission
- Flame University Admission
- Oriental University Admission
- Chandigarh University Admission
- Jain University Admission
- Manipal University Jaipur Admission
- Manipal University Karnataka Admission
- Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham Admission
- BITS Pilani Admission
- DTU Admission
- NIMS University Admission
- MIT Pune Admission
Q.1: How can I apply for GOINT admission?
Ans: Students can easily apply for Admission at @www.gniotgroup.edu.in by following the guidelines.
Q.2: What is the last date of the GOINT Registration?
the expected deadline to apply is 25 November 2023 for UG & PG courses at GOINT.
Q 3: Is GNIOT conducts an entrance exam?
Ans: CAT, MAT, CMAT etc are the top GNIOT entrance exam.
Be the first to leave a review.