Anurag University Admission 2022: Generally, admissions to all programs are conducted once a year, in March. Anurag University is a private university located in Hyderabad, established in 2000 and approved by AICTE. It has also been accredited by NAAC with Grade A. Anurag University offers 20 undergraduate programs, 11 graduate programs, and 9 doctoral programs. Admission is based on merit and performance on the entrance exam for UG and PG programs.
Anurag University Trending Updates:
- Anurag University has released the timetable for various UG and PG level courses. Click here to check the schedule as per programme/subjects.
- All students are invited to register for the AnuragCET 2022 to avail of scholarships worth 5.3 Cr. Interested students can Apply Now.
Anurag University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Anurag University|
|Type of University||Private University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.Tech. B.Sc, B.Pharma|
|Offered PG Courses||MBA, M.Tech, M.Pharma|
|Address||Ghatkesar, Medchal-Malkajgiri district, Telangana, India|
Anurag University Admission 2022
At Anurag University, admission to all the courses is held in the month of March every year. Admission to UG courses is offered through merit as well as TS EAMCET scores. While for PG programs, PGECET is considered followed by merit scores. Other than this, the university accepts the IIT JEE Mains for engineering courses. The university facilitates the students with the online application form. As far as the application fee is concerned, it is Rs. 250 without late fees, whereas Rs. 500 is for late entrants. Once the application process is done, the university will release the hall ticket on its website.
Anurag University UG Admission
Undergraduate programs are offered in 4 disciplines: Engineering, Pharmacy, Management, Agricultural Sciences, and Liberal Arts. B.Tech, B.Sc, BA, BBA, B.J, B.Com, B.Pharm are some degree programs available at the UG level. Such programs are elaborated below:
- B.Tech: Bachelor of Technology is a 4 years duration program, and this program is especially open for the students who are 12th passed out with at least 40% marks with a science background. The tuition fee for B.Tech is Rs. 2,50,000 per year.
- B.Sc: Those who have obtained a minimum of 60% marks with science stream are eligible to pursue a Bachelor of Science from Anurag University. This course will take 3 years. For B.Sc, students are required to pay Rs.1 Lakhs each year.
- B.Pharm: For B.Pharm, students must have scored 50% marks or more with science subjects, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics. Unlike other UG level programs, B.Pharm takes 4 years in total. Besides this, the annual fee for B.Pharm ranges to Rs. 75,000.
Anurag University PG Admission
The university has several Postgraduate programs across 3 faculties, viz, Engineering, Pharmacy, and management. The duration of all the offered PG programs is 2 years. These programs have been elucidated below:
- M.Tech: Those who hold a UG degree with a minimum of 50% marks from the Engineering or Technology discipline are required for M.Tech admission. For each, students have to make the payment of Rs.57,000 as an annual program fee.
- M.Pharm: Aspirants must have a B.Pharm or related program with at least 50% marks in aggregate from an accredited university. For M.Pharm, students have to pay Rs.1,10,000/ year.
- MBA: Aspirants must have completed a Bachelor’s degree with not less than 50% marks in any discipline from a reputed university. This program will cost around Rs.50,000 per year.
Anurag University Entrance Exam 2022
The university offers courses at the undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral levels in departments including Engineering, Management, Pharmacy, Science, and Liberal Arts. AU CET is used to admit students to the university’s courses. Students can register for this entrance test through the university’s official website every year.
- The university considers different entrance exams for the different levels of the programs.
- Admittance to the B.Tech program is done through the entrance exams such as TS EAMCET/ JEE/ AIEE/ APEAMCET/ Uni-GAUGE.
- For M.Tech, M.Pharm, and MBA, marks scored in TSPGECET or GATE is considered for admission purposes.
Anurag University Admission Important Date
|Application form Starts||8 June 2022|
|Last Date of the application form||30 July 2022|
|Entrance Test||18 July 2022|
|Entrance Result date||31 July 2022|
|Merit List||7 August 2022|
|Counselling||18 August 2022|
Anurag University Application Form 2022
Anurag University offers courses in the engineering field. Students interested in the courses must complete the Anurag University application form. This article discusses all the information you need to know about the application form.
The application form can be completed online on the university’s website. The university does not accept offline application forms, and applicants must first register on the official site. To register, follow this link. Share preferred program level, courses name, full name, Email id, country code, phone number and city or town.
Students eligible for the courses must do the above-mentioned registration process. The university will cancel all applications that do not fulfill the eligibility criteria. After the registration process, the application form is completed in three stages. Below the stages are explained in detail.
How To Apply For Anurag University Admission?
This is the direct link to the application form.
1. Personal details
- In this section, applicants must share their basic and personal information.
- The basic information includes full name, date of birth, gender, state, city, parent or guardian details, street, etc.
- After completing this panel proceed to the next stage.
2. Education details
- Provide you with academic or educational scores and qualifications.
- Upload the proof on the blank fields and proceed to the next step.
3. Make payment
- Pay the required registration fee.
- Use the online payment gateway.
- You can pay using debit cards, net banking or credit cards.
- Scanned photography
- Scanned signature
- Credit cards, internet banking or debit cards
- Photo id proof such as aadhar card, ration card or bank passbook
- Mobile number
- Email id
Anurag University Contact Details:
- Address: Ghatkesar, Medchal-Malkajgiri district, Telangana, India
- Contact No.: 8181057057
- Anurag University Official Website: https://anurag.edu.in
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
Note: All the dates listed above for Anurag University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.