Anurag University Admission 2023: Online admission process for the Anurag University 2023 academic year cycle started. Filled-in applications can be accepted without a late fee before 08 April 2023. Usually, as time goes on, the late fee goes from Rs 200 to Rs 500.
Anurag University Trending Updates
- Anurag University UG registration is open for 2023-24 academic session and the last date to apply is 08 April 2023. Source
- Anurag University CET Entrance will be held on 09 April 2023 for all UG admission. Students can apply here.
- UG Admission Counselling dates are Counseling Dates at Anurag University. Source
Downloading a hall ticket to make an appearance in the Anurag University admission entrance test is equally important. The date and time for the admission entrance test shall soon be announced on the official website.
- Candidates can apply for admission to Anurag University courses with an online application form. Kindly visit www.anurag.edu.in to enroll.
- Anurag University takes assistance from entrance examinations such as TS EAMCET, APEAMCET, UNI-GAUGE, JEE, AIEEE, etc.
- Shortlisted or framed candidates need to complete the counseling/interview sessions for admission to Anurag University programs.
Anurag University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Anurag University|
|Type of University||Private University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.Tech. B.Sc, B.Pharma|
|Offered PG Courses||MBA, M.Tech, M.Pharma|
|Address||Ghatkesar, Medchal-Malkajgiri district, Telangana, India|
Anurag University Admission 2023
At Anurag University, admission to all the courses is held in the month of March every year. Admission to UG courses is offered through merit as well as TS EAMCET scores. While for PG programs, PGECET is considered followed by merit scores. Other than this, the university accepts the IIT JEE Mains for engineering courses.
The university facilitates the students with the online application form. As far as the application fee is concerned, it is Rs. 250 without late fees, whereas Rs. 500 is for late entrants. Once the application process is done, the university will release the hall ticket on its website.
Anurag University UG Admission
Undergraduate programs are offered in 4 disciplines: Engineering, Pharmacy, Management, Agricultural Sciences, and Liberal Arts. B.Tech, B.Sc, BA, BBA, B.J, B.Com, and B.Pharm are some degree programs available at the UG level. Such programs are elaborated on below:
- B.Tech: Bachelor of Technology is a 4 years duration program, and this program is especially open for the students who are 12th passed out with at least 40% marks with a science background. The tuition fee for B.Tech is Rs. 2,50,000 per year.
- B.Sc: Those who have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in the science stream are eligible to pursue a Bachelor of Science from Anurag University. This course will take 3 years. For B.Sc, students are required to pay Rs.1 Lakhs each year.
- B.Pharm: For B.Pharm, students must have scored 50% marks or more in science subjects, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics. Unlike other UG-level programs, B.Pharm takes 4 years in total. Besides this, the annual fee for B.Pharm ranges from Rs. 75,000.
Anurag University Eligibility Criteria for UG Courses
To be eligible for admission to UG courses at Anurag University one must have a qualification of 12th class and a minimum of 45 % aggregate marks in relevant subjects/streams. Students should also pass the Anurag CET for the selected courses. In courses, which do not demand Anurag CET, admission will be taken through the state common entrance test merit rank (TSEAMCET).
Anurag University PG Admission
The university has several Postgraduate programs across 3 faculties, viz, Engineering, Pharmacy, and management. The duration of all the offered PG programs is 2 years. These programs have been elucidated below:
- M.Tech: Those who hold a UG degree with a minimum of 50% marks from the Engineering or Technology discipline are required for M.Tech admission. For each, students have to make a payment of Rs.57,000 as an annual program fee.
- M.Pharm: Aspirants must have a B.Pharm or related program with at least 50% marks in aggregate from an accredited university. For M.Pharm, students have to pay Rs.1,10,000/ year.
- MBA: Aspirants must have completed a Bachelor’s degree with not less than 50% marks in any discipline from a reputed university. This program will cost around Rs.50,000 per year.
Anurag University Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Important Admission Event for UG Programs||Date|
|Application Opens||January 25, 2023|
|Last date to apply for Anurag University Admission 2023||April 08, 2023|
|Common Entrance Test (CET)||April 09, 2023|
|SCHOLARSHIP TEST FOR QUALIFIED STUDENTS||June 10, 2023|
|DECLARATION OF RANKS||June 13, 2023|
|Online Registration for Counseling Closes||June 20, 2023|
|Counseling Dates||June 24 & 25, 2023|
|Tuition Fee Due||June 28, 2023|
|Classes begin for most programs||July 1, 2023|
Anurag University Application Form 2023
Anurag University offers courses in the engineering field. Students interested in the courses must complete the Anurag University application form. This article discusses all the information you need to know about the application form.
The application form can be completed online on the university’s website. The university does not accept offline application forms, and applicants must first register on the official site. To register, follow this link. Share preferred program level, courses name, full name, Email id, country code, phone number, and city or town.
The registration process above is required for students to enroll in courses. University applications that do not meet eligibility requirements will be cancelled. Registration is followed by three stages of filling out the application form. Here is a detailed explanation of the stages.
How To Apply For Anurag University Admission 2023?
- This is the direct link to the application form.
1. Personal details
- In this section, applicants must share their basic and personal information.
- The basic information includes full name, date of birth, gender, state, city, parent or guardian details, street, etc.
- After completing this panel proceed to the next stage.
2. Education details
- Provide you with academic or educational scores and qualifications.
- Upload the proof on the blank fields and proceed to the next step.
3. Make payment
- Pay the required registration fee.
- Use the online payment gateway.
- You can pay using debit cards, net banking or credit cards.
Documents Required for Anurag University Admission
- Scanned photography
- Scanned signature
- Credit cards, internet banking, or debit cards
- Photo id proof such as aadhar card, ration card, or bank passbook
- Mobile number
- Email id
Anurag University Entrance Exam 2023
The university offers courses at the undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral levels in departments including Engineering, Management, Pharmacy, Science, and Liberal Arts. AU CET is used to admit students to the university’s courses. Students can register for this entrance test through the university’s official website every year.
- The university considers different entrance exams for the different levels of the programs.
- Admittance to the B.Tech program is done through the entrance exams such as TS EAMCET/ JEE/ AIEE/ APEAMCET/ Uni-GAUGE.
- For M.Tech, M.Pharm, and MBA, marks scored in TSPGECET or GATE is considered for admission purposes.
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
Anurag University Contact Details:
- Address: Ghatkesar, Medchal-Malkajgiri district, Telangana, India
- Contact No.: 8181057057
- Anurag University Official Website: https://anurag.edu.in
Note: All the dates listed above for Anurag University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.