D.Pharma Admission 2022: Diploma in Pharmacy is a full form used for D.Pharma, is a diploma program with a duration of 2 years and is highly career-oriented. This course is basically designed for students who are interested in the Pharmaceutical science of the medical field and want to pursue a long term career in it. In this course, one learns about the action of drugs on varying biological systems. India has a great number of institutes that offer a Diploma program in Pharmacy and students can apply to any of these. Admissions in D.Pharma programs are merit dependent and students will also have to pass the entrance exam. Basically, these admissions are conducted once a year.
Eligibility Criteria for D.Pharma Admission
Students who meet the following criteria of eligibility will be selected for admission:
- It is needed for students to have an educational level of 10+2 completed from a recognized board.
- Students must have got a passing certificate with a score not less than 50%.
- Having a medical background in previous studies will favour the selection of students.
D.Pharma Admissions Fee Structure
The estimation of the average tuition fee for the D.Pharma program is from INR 9000 to INR 3 LPA and is based on the institute you choose for your studies.
Application Form or Admission Procedure
The admissions procedure to submit the application form is mostly online and sometimes offline too. There will be given completely merit-based admissions to students and this will also include an entrance exam. Students can appear in any of the state, University, or national entrance exams. Some admission tests organized for D.Pharma admissions are JEE Pharmacy, GPAT, etc.
Why Study D.Pharma?
A Diploma in Pharmacy is a very lucrative study program because it provides students multiple career chances and is important because of the following reasons:
- This degree helps individuals to work in various pharmaceutical fields such as they can start their careers in community Pharmacies, Licensed Pharmacists in private or public hospitals, and so on.
- Individuals can get multiple job opportunities in medical or drug manufacturing companies, nursing homes, and academic institutions as well.
- After doing a Diploma in Pharmacy candidates are not required to get a UG degree in order to apply for the MBA Pharmaceutical Management course.
- The industry of healthcare is rising with the increasing demand of hospitals and other medical fields thus creating a good path for career growth.
D.Pharma Admissions 2022: How to Apply?
Application for D.Pharma will be accepted online and through the given steps:
- Opening the application portal of the respective university one can open the form.
- Read carefully the instructions and eligibility criteria.
- Provide the personal and academic details correctly.
- Pay a DD in favour of the University you are applying to.
|Other Courses Admission 2022|
|BSW Admission||MSc Admission|
|BTech Admission||MPharma Admission|
|Diploma Admission||MLIS Admission|
|BCom Admission||MBBS Admission|
|BEd Admission||MBA Admission|
Be the first to leave a review.