IUST Admission 2022: 30 July 2022 is the last date of IUST Admission 2022-23. Interested students can apply for admission by visiting the official website of the university.
PhD Admission at IUST has begun for sessions 2022-23. Students interested in applying can do so on the university’s website. The PhD entrance test 2022 will take place on 9 April 2022 and 11 April 2022. The admit cards are also available on the portal. Students can download their admit cards by entering their application number and DOB.
Islamic University of science and technology is located in Pulwama, Jammu & Kashmir. It was founded in the year 2005 and is affiliated with the UGC. The university offers UG and PG courses like BA, B.Sc, BTech, MA, M.Sc, Mtech, MBA, and Diploma courses like Diploma in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Electrical Engineering, and Diploma in Mechanical engineering.
The selection at IUST is merit-based, and it provides excellent placement openings to students. The place allows them to grow and learn new things with ease. The university will soon announce the admission opening dates for the year 2022. Keep visiting the university’s website regularly for all the recent news and updates.
IUST Trending Updates:
- End term examinations schedule for various courses has been released on the official website. Click here to access it now.
- The answer key for the PhD entrance test has been published on the official website. Students can access the answer key by visiting here.
- Admit cards for IUST PhD Entrance Test have been published on the official portal. Students can download their admit cards now.
- PhD Entrance Test 2022 schedule has been released. Click here
- Examination form for semester examination Autumn 2021 will be available from 1st April 2022 to 8 April 2022. Click here
- PhD Viva-voce under the Department of English Language & Literature is scheduled to be held on 29 March 2022. Click here for more details.
- The AICTE-PG Scholarship Scheme 2021-22 invites online applications from M.Tech students with a valid GATE/GPAT/CEED score. Applications must be submitted by 25 March 2022 and verification/ corrections must be completed by 31 March 2022. For more information, click here.
- IUST has released the exam form for upcoming supplementary examinations. Students can fill out examination forms by visiting the official website. Click here
- Result Notification No. 1001 (MIS-2022) for MA Islamic Studies Programme of 1st Semester – Batch 2020. Click Here
- Result Notification No. 1000 (LLM-2022) for LLM Programme of 3rd Semester – Batch 2019. Click Here
- Result Notification No. 999 (MMT-2022) for MA/MSc Mathematics Programme of 2nd Semester – Batch 2020. Click Here
- Result Notification No. 998 (ZOO-2022) for Integrated B.Sc.-M.Sc. Zoology Programme of 10th Semester – Batch 2016 Click Here
- Result Notification No. 997 (MMT-2022) for MA/MSc Mathematics Programme of 4th Semester – Batch 2019 Click Here
- Result Notification No. 996 (MEC-2022) for MA Economics Programme of 4th Semester Batch 2019. Click Here
- Result Notification No. 995 (MEC-2022) for MA Economics Programme of 3rd Semester Batch 2019. Click Here
- Allocation of MBBS/BDS seats for spouse and children of terrorist victims for the Academic year 2021-22. Click Here
IUST Admission Highlights
|University Name||Islamic University of Science and Technology|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.Sc., BA, BBA, B.Tech|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, M.Sc., MCA, MBA|
|Other Courses||Diploma in Engineering|
|Address||Awantipora Pulwama-192 122 Kashmir, Jammu and Kashmir|
|State||Jammu and Kashmir|
IUST Admission 2022
Islamic University of Science and Technology offers admission in different Diploma, UG, PG, and PhD level programs in many specializations. Candidates with 10+2 in science subjects from some known institutes can apply for UG Courses. And for PG Courses, candidates must have a graduation degree with a minimum of 60% scores.
Islamic University of Science and Technology UG Admission
- B.Tech: Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate engineering programme that takes 4 years to complete. Students who have passed the 10+2 with science subjects from a reputable institute can apply for admission to the program at IUST University.
- BA (Honours): Bachelor of Arts Honours (BAH) is a UG level degree course offered by IUST University in many different disciplines. This degree program is open to students who have completed 10+2 in any stream.
- BBA: The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program is offered across multiple specializations in India. The qualification for admission to this programme is passing the 12th board examination with a good merit score.
IUST PG Admission
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is a PG level professional programme. Students with a 50% or higher grade in their graduation program can apply for this course at IUST University.
- M.Tech: Candidates who have graduated with good grades can apply for this course at IUST University. Only those students who perform well in the entrance exam will get admission. Generally, seats are allocated based on GATE scores.
- MCA: Master of Computer Application is a professional degree course in the computer technology field. One can make a career in the field of information technology after completing this master’s degree. Students with a graduation degree in the relevant discipline can apply for this program at IUST University.
IUST Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form Starts||1st week of June 2022|
|IUST Admission Last Date||4th week of June 2022|
|Entrance Test||1st week of July 2022|
|Result date||2nd week of July 2022|
|Merit List||1st week of August 2022|
|Counselling||2nd week of August 2022|
IUST University Application Form 2022
IUST University provides admission to UG and PG programs. Admission to these courses is through registration forms. The registration process is online on the university website.
- The registration form is posted on the IUST website on the Admissions/Online Application Tab. Students can directly access the admission form from this link. The registration form is made up of 6 parts. In the first part, applicants must share the details of the courses they want to pursue.
- The second part requires students to provide their details such as their first name, mobile number, age, date of birth, gender, region, email address, permanent addresses, father and mother’s name, father’s income, etc.
- In the third part, applicants must provide their academic history like Class 12, Class 2, Ug and PG scores depending on the program they are applying for. Applicants are also required to provide their academic scores from the entrance examination.
- In the fourth and fifth parts, applicants must upload the required documents. Please upload the documents in the sizes and format needed. The last part contains a declaration form. Please read the declaration form carefully and select accept if you agree to the terms and conditions required.
Applicants are advised to fill out the registration form with the correct details. Please read the admission instructions before filling out the registration form. The university stated that applicants from special categories must inform their caste or category in the registration form.
After successfully submitting the registration form, you will receive an acknowledgement message from the IUST admission board. The message contains the Applicant’s Name, Registration Number, and Applicant’s Number. Please keep the applicant’s Number and form number for future consideration.
How To Apply For IUST Admission?
- First of all, visit the website and move to the admission page.
- The applicants who are interested in getting the self-finance option should mention it while filling up the form.
- The next job is to pick the program.
- Enter all the correct details one by one.
- After this, upload all the required documents/files.
- Once the applicant enters all the data, the university will send an acknowledge message to students.
- The applicant must pay the application charge of around INR 100 online.
IUST Course Admissions
|B.Sc. Actuarial & Financial Mathematics|
|BA Honors in English|
|BBA Business Administration|
|B.Tech Civil Engineering|
|B.Tech Computer Sci. & Engineering|
|B.Tech Electrical Engineering|
|B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|B.Tech Food Technology|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry Civil Engineering|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry Computer Sci. & Engineering|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry Electrical Engineering|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry Food Technology|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering|
|M.Tech. Food Technology|
|M.Sc. Information Technology|
|MA Arabic Language & Literature|
|MA English Lang. & Literature|
|MA International Relations (Peace & Conflict Studies)|
|MA Islamic Studies|
|MA Journalism & Mass Com.|
|PhD Arabic Literature|
|PhD Business Studies|
|PhD English Literature|
|PhD Islamic Studies|
|PhD Journalism & Mass Comm.|
- Shri Manoj Sinha – Chancellor
- Prof. Shakil Ahmad Romshoo – Vice-Chancellor
- Prof. A. H. Moon – Dean Academic Affairs
- Prof. Haroon Rashid Naik – Controller of Examinations
- Prof. G. M. Rather – Dean School of Sciences
- Prof. Naseer Iqbal – Registrar
- Mr. Sameer Wazir – Finance Officer
- Dr Anisa Jan – Dean of Students
IUST Contact Details:
- Address: 1-University Avenue Awantipora, Pulwama, Pin-192122, Jammu and Kashmir, India
- Contact No.: +91 (01933) 247954 , 247955
- Email Id: email@example.com
- IUST Official Website: www.iust.ac.in
- Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Science & Technology, Jammu
- University of Jammu
- University of Kashmir
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for IUST Admission are tentative. Please visit University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.