IUST Admission 2024: Islamic University of Science & Technology is located at Awantipora J&K. The University offers various courses at UG, PG, Diploma and Research levels such as BA, Bcom, BSc, BBA, MA, MCom, MSc, MBA, and PhD, etc for the session 2024-25. Admission to UG and PG courses at IUST will be determined by the CUET 2024 entrance examination. The registration process for CUET PG has already concluded for the 2024 session, and the exam is scheduled to run from March 11th to March 28th. The CUET UG admission for UG courses is set to take place in the first week of March 2024. The examination is scheduled to be held from 15 May to 31 May 2024.
IUST Admission Updates (February 2024)
- IUST PG admission entrance exam registration has been closed, and the extended last date to apply was 10 February 2024. Source
- CUET PG exam will be conducted between 11 March to 28 March 2024.
- IUST CUET UG for admission to UG courses will be conducted in the first week of March 2024.
- IUST CUET UG 2024 exam is scheduled to be held from 15 May to 31 May 2024.
IUST Admission Highlights
|Islamic University of Science & Technology
|Mode of Education
|UG, PG, Doctoral, and more
|B.Tech, MBA, BBA and so on
|Mode of Admission
|Online and Offline
|Entrance Exam, Merit List, Group Discussion, Personal Interview
|JEE Main, IUST Entrance Exam, UG MAT, CMAT, GATE, CUET
|HCL, TCS, Airtel, Cognizant, Amazon and more
|Admission Eligibility UG Course
|Should have 10+2 with PCM from any recognized board+ JEE Main Exam
|Admission Eligibility PG Course
|Should have bachelor’s degree from any recognized university
IUST has approvals of UGC and AICTE. The university has one main campus. IUST offers a variety of courses in the fields of pharmacy, engineering, computer science, and business administration. It has a total of 10 departments. Popular courses at this institute are BPharm, BBA, BE, ME & MBA.
- The application fee for the Islamic University of Science and Technology is 500 Indian Rupees. Paid fee for the application form will remain non-refundable.
- The university opens lateral entry or admission to programs like BTech Engineering, BArch, diploma engineering, etc., separately.
- Notification for the self-financing category or NRI-sponsored quota will be issued shortly on the official website.
IUST Courses Admissions 2024
- BPharm Eligibility: The eligibility criteria for this program is 10+2 with at least 50% marks. JKCET entrance exam-based admissions. The application fee for this program is INR 1000.
- BBA Eligibility: Students passed class 12th with PCM, and 50% marks are the minimum eligibility. Merit-based admissions are offered for this program.
- BE Eligibility: Passing 10+2 with 60% marks and PCM subjects is a minimum requirement. GATE or JEE Main-based admissions are offered. The application fee for this UG program is INR 1500.
- ME Eligibility: Students who completed a Bachelor’s degree in engineering are eligible for this course. GATE entrance exam-based admissions are offered. Admissions 2024 will be applied online by paying an application fee of INR 1500.
- MBA Eligibility: Graduates of any discipline holding a UG degree with 50% marks are eligible for the MBA program of IUST. Selections are MAT or CAT exam-based. The application form fee for this PG course is INR 2000.
IUST Admission 2024
IUST PG admission application form has been invited, and the last date to apply is 10 February 2024 through CUET PG 2024. It also offers admission in different Diploma, UG, PG, and Ph.D. level programs in many specializations. Candidates with 10+2 in science subjects from some known institutes can apply for UG Courses. For PG Courses, candidates must have a graduation degree with a minimum of 60% scores.
There are various UG/PG courses offered by IUST University, such as BTech, BA, BVOC, BBA, BArch, BSc, MA, MSc, MTech, MCA, MBA, etc. Candidates interested in applying for any of the programs at this university can visit the official website @iust.ac.in. Make sure you are eligible for the program you want to apply for before starting the IUST admission process. Below are some eligibility criteria and course details:
Islamic University of Science and Technology UG Admission
University provides various courses at the level of UG in the field of Engineering, Business, Management, Accounting, Science, Arts, Humanities, etc. Admission will start soon for the year 2024. University selects candidates on their performance in previous examinations or entrance exams. Candidates who wish to join any programme at IUST after passing 10+2.
- B.Tech: Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate engineering program that takes 4 years to complete. Students who have passed the 10+2 with science subjects from a reputable institute can apply for admission to the program at IUST University.
- BA (Honours): Bachelor of Arts Honours (BAH) is a UG-level degree course offered by IUST University in many different disciplines. This degree program is open to students who have completed 10+2 in any stream.
- BBA: The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program is offered across multiple specializations in India. The qualification for admission to this program is passing the 12th board examination with a good merit score.
- BSc: IUST offers BSc programme, Bachelor of Science (BSc) is one of the selective programme amongst the students. As an undergraduate programme, it takes three years of study. A student must pass the 12th class with a science stream from any recognized board of education in order to qualify for admission to the program.
IUST PG Admission 2024
IUST PG admission begins through CUET PG 2024, and the last date to submit the application form is 10 February 2024. The CUET PG exam will take place from 11 March to 28 March 2024. Islamic University of Science and Technology offers various courses at PG level. Students can apply for the courses like MA, MSc, MCom, MBA, MTech, MCA, etc. The university accepts admission based on CUET PG entrance test score. Students should have passed the entrance exam to secure the admission to PG course.
- MA: Master of Arts at IUST admission available at various specializations. Students must hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 45% marks. MA Specializations like Arabic, English, Economics, Islamic Studies, Political Science & more are offered.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is a PG-level professional program. Students with a 50% or higher grade in their graduation program can apply for this course at IUST University.
- M.Tech: Candidates who have graduated with good grades can apply for this course at IUST admission. Only those students who perform well in the entrance exam will get admission. Generally, seats are allocated based on GATE scores.
- MCA: Master of Computer Application is a professional degree course in the computer technology field. One can make a career in the field of information technology after completing this master’s degree. Students with a graduation degree in the relevant discipline can apply for this program at IUST University.
IUST PhD Admission
For more information related to IUST PhD Admission, students can visit the official site of IUST. This institute offers PhD courses with a minimum duration of 3 Years and provides research-level education. In order to be eligible for admission to the doctoral courses, a master’s degree must be completed from a well-known university and also, need to obtain at least a 50 percent score. There are various choices of PhD specializations like Management, Food Technology, Economics, CSE, Chemistry & more. Selection for the Doctor of Philosophy course is based on the entrance exam or merit score.
IUST B-Tech Admission
Aspiring engineers can apply for IUST’s B-Tech Admission 2024. The program offers practical skills through its comprehensive curriculum and innovative teaching methods. We offer a nurturing learning environment for students because we have state-of-the-art facilities and experienced faculty. During the application process, applicants are encouraged to express passion for engineering and a commitment to making a positive impact on the world through their commitment to holistic development.
IUST Application Form 2024
IUST Application form has been invited for the PG courses at the NTA official website. The last date to submit the application form is 10 February 2024. IUST University provides admission to the UG program. Admission to these courses is through registration forms. The registration process is online on the university website.
- The registration form is posted on the IUST website on the Admissions/Online Application Tab. Students can directly access the admission form from this link. The registration form is made up of 6 parts. In the first part, applicants must share the details of the courses they want to pursue.
- The second part requires students to provide their details such as their first name, mobile number, age, date of birth, gender, region, email address, permanent addresses, father and mother’s name, father’s income, etc.
- In the third part, applicants must provide their academic history like Class 12, Class 2, Ug and PG scores depending on the program they are applying for. Applicants are also required to provide their academic scores from the entrance examination.
- In the fourth and fifth parts, applicants must upload the required documents. Please upload the documents in the sizes and format needed. The last part contains a declaration form. Please read the declaration form carefully and select accept if you agree to the terms and conditions required.
Applicants are advised to fill out the registration form with the correct details. Please read the admission instructions before filling out the IUST admission form. The university stated that applicants from special categories must inform their caste or category in the registration form.
After successfully submitting the registration form, you will receive an acknowledgment message from the IUST admission board. The message contains the Applicant’s Name, Registration Number, and Applicant’s Number. Please keep the applicant’s Number and form number for future consideration.
How To Apply For IUST Admission 2024?
The admission/application form is simply available online and further procedures will be done online besides, for accurate details about admission read the guidelines carefully below.
- The students have to visit the official website of ISUT first.
- Then go to the admission tab and click on the online application form button.
- Then fill up the application form properly with the needed information required by the university.
- Upload all the important documents on the form with passport-size photographs and the student’s signature on the blank sheet the click on submit after completing the payment.
- The IUST accepts payment through online, net banking, credit/debit card, or UPI.
- Candidates are suggested to fill out their application form with accurate details because the correction window may not be open this time.
- The applicant must pay the application charge of around INR 100 online.
IUST Entrance Exam 2024
Islamic University of Science & Technology conducts & accepts the admission test for courses like BTech, BArch, MBA, MTech, Integrated courses, & more. The University conducts a state-level exam in order to provide admission to various courses. Generally, registration for the IUST entrance exam 2024 will start in July 2024.
Islamic University of Science and Technology will officially out the result for semester exams of various UG/PG/Doctoral programs. B.Tech, BBA, BA, B.Com, BSc, MSc, M.Com, MA, M.Tech, MBA, MBBS, and MDS students of IUST who appeared in semester exams can check their results online at the institute’s website. Candidates have to provide some data such as Roll Number and Date of Birth before checking the results of IUST. Students passing the respective exam will proceed to the next semester.
What is the procedure for checking the IUST result?
Follow the below instructions to check the IUST semester exam result.
- Go to the IUST website which is www.iust.ac.in
- On University’s homepage find the results tab and open it.
- Opening of Results tab will take you to the new page. On that page, you have some information that as R.Number, and DOB.
- After filling in the data, input the Captcha code and hit the “Get Result” button
- IUST result for your program of study will appear. Review and Save it in pdf form.
In terms of employment prospects, graduates from this program have a wide range of options in various industries, including event management, sales and marketing, distribution, production and operations, vacation planning, banking, finance and accounting, tour and travel, as well as banking, finance and accounting.
IUST Course Admissions
|B.Sc. Actuarial & Financial Mathematics
|BA Honors in English
|BBA Business Administration
|B.Tech Civil Engineering
|B.Tech Computer Sci. & Engineering
|B.Tech Electrical Engineering
|B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering
|B.Tech Food Technology
|B.Tech Lateral Entry Civil Engineering
|B.Tech Lateral Entry Computer Sci. & Engineering
|B.Tech Lateral Entry Electrical Engineering
|B.Tech Lateral Entry Electronics & Communication Engineering
|B.Tech Lateral Entry Food Technology
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
|M.Tech. Food Technology
|M.Sc. Information Technology
|MA Arabic Language & Literature
|MA English Lang. & Literature
|MA International Relations (Peace & Conflict Studies)
|MA Islamic Studies
|MA Journalism & Mass Com.
|Ph.D. Arabic Literature
|Ph.D. Business Studies
|Ph.D. English Literature
|Ph.D. Islamic Studies
|Ph.D. Journalism & Mass Comm.
- Shri Manoj Sinha – Chancellor
- Prof. Shakil Ahmad Romshoo – Vice-Chancellor
- Prof. A. H. Moon – Dean of Academic Affairs
- Prof. Haroon Rashid Naik – Controller of Examinations
- Prof. G. M. Rather – Dean School of Sciences
- Prof. Naseer Iqbal – Registrar
- Mr. Sameer Wazir – Finance Officer
- Dr. Anisa Jan – Dean of Students
IUST Contact Details:
- Address: 1-University Avenue Awantipora, Pulwama, Pin-192122, Jammu and Kashmir, India
- Contact No.: +91 (01933) 247954, 247955
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IUST Official Website: www.iust.ac.in
- Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Science & Technology, Jammu
- University of Jammu
- University of Kashmir
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for IUST Admission are tentative. Please visit University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.