IUST Admission: The Islamic University of Science & Technology (IUST) will be releasing the application form for alloting admission into the multiple courses offered by the university for the upcoming session very soon at its official website.
IUST Trending Updates:
- Islamic University of Science and Technology has released the BTech Electrical Engineering Date sheet for 4th, 6th & 8th semester. Source
- IUST Admission form for the upcoming session to be released soon by the university at its official website.
Islamic University of science and technology is located in Pulwama, Jammu & Kashmir. It was founded in the year 2005 and is affiliated with the UGC. The university offers UG and PG courses like BA, B.Sc, BTech, MA, M.Sc, Mtech, MBA, and Diploma courses like Diploma in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Electrical Engineering, and Diploma in Mechanical engineering.
The selection at IUST is merit-based, and it provides excellent placement openings to students. The place allows them to grow and learn new things with ease. Admission for some courses is going on. Keep visiting the university’s website regularly for all the recent news and updates.
IUST Admission Highlights
|University Name||Islamic University of Science and Technology|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.Sc., BA, BBA, B.Tech|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, M.Sc., MCA, MBA|
|Other Courses||Diploma in Engineering|
|Address||Awantipora Pulwama-192 122 Kashmir, Jammu and Kashmir|
|State||Jammu and Kashmir|
Islamic University of Science and Technology offers admission in different Diploma, UG, PG, and PhD level programs in many specializations. Candidates with 10+2 in science subjects from some known institutes can apply for UG Courses. And for PG Courses, candidates must have a graduation degree with a minimum of 60% scores.
There are various UG/PG courses offered by IUST University, such as BTech, BA, BVOC, BBA, BArch, BSc, MA, MSc, MTech, MCA, MBA, etc. Candidates interested in applying for any of the programs at this university can visit the official website @iust.ac.in. Make sure you are eligible for the program you want to apply for before starting the admission process. Below are some eligibility criteria and course details:
Islamic University of Science and Technology UG Admission
- B.Tech: Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate engineering program that takes 4 years to complete. Students who have passed the 10+2 with science subjects from a reputable institute can apply for admission to the program at IUST University.
- BA (Honours): Bachelor of Arts Honours (BAH) is a UG-level degree course offered by IUST University in many different disciplines. This degree program is open to students who have completed 10+2 in any stream.
- BBA: The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program is offered across multiple specializations in India. The qualification for admission to this program is passing the 12th board examination with a good merit score.
IUST PG Admission
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is a PG-level professional program. Students with a 50% or higher grade in their graduation program can apply for this course at IUST University.
- M.Tech: Candidates who have graduated with good grades can apply for this course at IUST University. Only those students who perform well in the entrance exam will get admission. Generally, seats are allocated based on GATE scores.
- MCA: Master of Computer Application is a professional degree course in the computer technology field. One can make a career in the field of information technology after completing this master’s degree. Students with a graduation degree in the relevant discipline can apply for this program at IUST University.
IUST University Application Form
IUST University provides admission to UG and PG programs. Admission to these courses is through registration forms. The registration process is online on the university website.
- The registration form is posted on the IUST website on the Admissions/Online Application Tab. Students can directly access the admission form from this link. The registration form is made up of 6 parts. In the first part, applicants must share the details of the courses they want to pursue.
- The second part requires students to provide their details such as their first name, mobile number, age, date of birth, gender, region, email address, permanent addresses, father and mother’s name, father’s income, etc.
- In the third part, applicants must provide their academic history like Class 12, Class 2, Ug and PG scores depending on the program they are applying for. Applicants are also required to provide their academic scores from the entrance examination.
- In the fourth and fifth parts, applicants must upload the required documents. Please upload the documents in the sizes and format needed. The last part contains a declaration form. Please read the declaration form carefully and select accept if you agree to the terms and conditions required.
Applicants are advised to fill out the registration form with the correct details. Please read the admission instructions before filling out the registration form. The university stated that applicants from special categories must inform their caste or category in the registration form.
After successfully submitting the registration form, you will receive an acknowledgment message from the IUST admission board. The message contains the Applicant’s Name, Registration Number, and Applicant’s Number. Please keep the applicant’s Number and form number for future consideration.
How To Apply For IUST Admission?
- First of all, visit the website and move to the admission page.
- The applicants who are interested in getting the self-finance option should mention it while filling up the form.
- The next job is to pick the program.
- Enter all the correct details one by one.
- After this, upload all the required documents/files.
- Once the applicant enters all the data, the university will send an acknowledgment message to students.
- The applicant must pay the application charge of around INR 100 online.
IUST Result 2022
Islamic University of Science and Technology has officially out the result for semester exams of various UG/PG/Doctoral programs. B.Tech, BBA, BA, B.Com, BSc, MSc, M.Com, MA, M.Tech, MBA, MBBS, and MDS students of IUST who appeared in semester exams can check results online at the institute’s website. Candidates have to provide some data such as Roll Number and Date of Birth before checking the results of IUST. Students passing the respective exam will proceed to next semester.
What is the procedure for checking the IUST result?
Follow the below instructions to check the IUST semester exam result 2022
- Go to the IUST website which is www.iust.ac.in
- On University’s homepage find the results tab and open it.
- Opening of Results tab will take you to the new page. On that page, you have some information that as R.Number, and DOB.
- After filling in the data, input the Captcha code and hit the “Get Result” button
- IUST result for your program of study will appear. Review and Save it in pdf form.
IUST Course Admissions
|B.Sc. Actuarial & Financial Mathematics|
|BA Honors in English|
|BBA Business Administration|
|B.Tech Civil Engineering|
|B.Tech Computer Sci. & Engineering|
|B.Tech Electrical Engineering|
|B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|B.Tech Food Technology|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry Civil Engineering|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry Computer Sci. & Engineering|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry Electrical Engineering|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry Food Technology|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering|
|M.Tech. Food Technology|
|M.Sc. Information Technology|
|MA Arabic Language & Literature|
|MA English Lang. & Literature|
|MA International Relations (Peace & Conflict Studies)|
|MA Islamic Studies|
|MA Journalism & Mass Com.|
|PhD Arabic Literature|
|PhD Business Studies|
|PhD English Literature|
|PhD Islamic Studies|
|PhD Journalism & Mass Comm.|
- Shri Manoj Sinha – Chancellor
- Prof. Shakil Ahmad Romshoo – Vice-Chancellor
- Prof. A. H. Moon – Dean Academic Affairs
- Prof. Haroon Rashid Naik – Controller of Examinations
- Prof. G. M. Rather – Dean School of Sciences
- Prof. Naseer Iqbal – Registrar
- Mr. Sameer Wazir – Finance Officer
- Dr Anisa Jan – Dean of Students
IUST Contact Details:
- Address: 1-University Avenue Awantipora, Pulwama, Pin-192122, Jammu and Kashmir, India
- Contact No.: +91 (01933) 247954 , 247955
- Email Id: email@example.com
- IUST Official Website: www.iust.ac.in
- Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Science & Technology, Jammu
- University of Jammu
- University of Kashmir
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for IUST Admission are tentative. Please visit University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.