RPCAU Admission 2023: Online registration for a certificate, diploma, and degree courses at the bachelor’s and master’s levels at DR Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University (RPCAU) normally begins on 14 July 2023 (Tentative). RPCAU provide admission opportunity for programs in science, technology, & engineering, business & management, etc. Applicants would like to apply for admission in BSc Agriculture, MFSc, MBA Agriculture Business, Certificate in Farm Mechanization, and so on.
- Admissions are ongoing in RPCAU For MBA (RM). University Extend the last date of Application Form Submission. Now the last date of Admission is 5th February 2023. (Click Here)
The last date to register for the first year of any program in RPCAU is 30 November 2023 (Tentative). The detailed information or guidelines for admission is scripted on the official website www.rpcau.ac.in
- Rupees Five Hundred or 500 is required when submitting the application form for all courses except Ph.D.
- The admission would be confirmed for candidates who complete the admission process after being shortlisted through the merit list generated upon the scores of qualifying, and entrance examination.
- Master of Business (MBA), and Ph.D. degree admission can be successfully taken on scores of CAT, and UGC NET.
RPCAU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Dr. Rajendra Agricultural University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||4 July 1903|
|Offered UG Courses||
B.Sc, B.Sc.(H.Sc.), B.F.Sc, B.Tech. (Agril. Engg), B. Tech. (Biotechnology)
|Offered PG Courses||M.Tech (Agril Engg), M.Sc|
|Address||Samastipur, Pusa, Bihar 848125|
RPCAU Admission 2023
The university runs two academic sessions each year first in the month of August and another in the month of July. Applications received before August are considered for the current academic session, and those received late are considered for the next academic session. It has some rules and guidelines they follow during admissions. The university will only accept students that unable to fulfill any of the criteria listed below.
In order for students to gain admission into the UG and PG programs at RPCAU, the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is conducted by the university. There is an eligibility requirement for admission to UG courses to possess a minimum of a 50% mark in the HSC, and a bachelor’s degree will be required for admission to PG courses to hold a bachelor’s degree.
Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University UG Admission
Admission will be offered to numerous bachelor’s degrees, including B.Sc., BTech, BFSc, and B.Sc. Honours, through its Agriculture, Horticulture, Engineering & Technology departments. Some of the offered courses with their eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- B.Sc: The BSc courses at RPCAU are provided in specializations such as Agriculture and Home Science. Home science courses are generally taken by female candidates. All students must have cleared 10+2 level education in the science stream in order to be eligible for admission to this program.
- B.F.Sc: Bachelor of Fisheries Science is a UG-level degree program in the specializations of Fisheries Science. This is a 4 years course that is required one to pass 10+2 with Physics, Biology, and Chemistry as the main subjects. The candidates must score at least 50% marks for
- B-Tech: Bachelor of Technology is offered in specializations such as Agricultural Engineering and Biotechnology. Aspirants must pass 10+2 with Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics as core subjects.
RPCAU PG Admission
As one of the campus of RPCAU, we offer a variety of postgraduate courses such as a Master’s degree program, a Master’s degree program, a Master’s degree program, a Master’s degree program in Technology, and many others. Usually, when it comes to the admission process for the courses, it depends on how the process of the entrance examination is handled for most of the courses in the school. As part of the admissions process, the universities either conduct the entrance exam or take into account the scores of the students in their previous qualifying examinations as a means of determining their admission.
- M.Sc: The MSc courses are offered in almost 19 specializations. A BSc in Horticulture/Agriculture is required for admission in these courses with a minimum 60% score (55% for SC/ST students).
- M-Tech: Master of Technology is a 2 years long duration course offered in specializations such as soil & water engineering and processing & food engineering. Students must have a bachelor’s degree like BTech or BE along with a good score in the GATE exam to be eligible for admission to this program.
- MBA: Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University offers MBA in Agribusiness only. It is required for students to obtain 55% marks by SC/ST and 60% by general candidates in bachelor’s degrees. The previous degree must be from a well-known university.
RPCAU Application Form 2023
Students interested in pursuing RPCAU courses must submit a duly filled admission form. The admission forms are posted online, and applicants can download the application forms and fill them out the form before submitting them.
To get the admission forms, students must pay an admission fee. The admission fee is INR 1000 for the general category and OBC, and students from the SC and ST categories must pay INR 500. The admission form for doctor of Philosophy(Ph.D.) programs, Master of Science(MSc) courses, Master of Technology(MTech) courses, and MBA programs is available on the RPCAU portal.
To complete the admission, students must follow some rules and guidelines posted on the website. After filling out the admission form, students must pay an application fee through a demand draft. If you send the application without paying the admission fee, the university will not consider the application.
The demand draft must be drafted from a National Bank and addressed to the Comptroller, RPCAU, Pusa. Pay the application fee at PNB in Pusa. Please note that the application fee is not refundable.
The guidelines also state that the university will not accept the admission form received before the scheduled date. Delays made through the postal and delivery are not accepted. Make sure the application reaches the university office of admission before the deadline.
It is also the applicant’s sole responsibility to check if they have filled out all of the blank boxes and fields. Incomplete application forms will be rejected. To make the application process easier, we have included steps and guidelines to follow during form filling. The steps and guidelines are listed below:
How To Apply For RPCAU Admission 2023?
- Applicants must visit the official university site.
- The application forms for all the programs are uploaded to the admission portal.
- Download the application form for the courses you want to enroll in.
- Please fill out the admission form.
- Attach the necessary certificates and mark sheets.
- Draft the Demand draft with INR 1000 for the general and OBC categories and INR 500 for reserved students (SC and ST).
- Submit the application form by post or in person at the university campus.
- Use this address: The Dy. Registrar(Academic), RPCAU University, Pusa-Samastipur, Pin code: 84 81 25 in Bihar.
- Send a copy of the application form to this email address: email@example.com.
Before filling out the admission form, students must prepare the following certificates and mark sheets. Attach copies of the application form. The certificates and mark sheets are required for further verification and processing. The list of all the required certificates and mark sheets is listed below:
- Grade 10th and Grade 12th mark sheets
- Passport size photographs
- Grade 10th and Grade 12th certificates
- Signed application form
- Caste certificate
- Category certificate
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University examination body has announced the result of semester exams conducted in April-May. BSc Agriculture, BSc Horticulture, BSc Community Science, MSc Agriculture, and other results are out now and available online at @rpcau.ac.in (RPACU Website). Students will face a variety of information, such as the candidate’s grade, performance in theory and practical topics, and more. Students who pass the RPCAU exam are advanced to the following academic year.
How To Download RPCAU Results?
To verify the RPCAU result for the semester test for B.Sc. and M.Sc. students, they must go through a number of processes. Below is a description of how to check the results using the RPCAU website.
- Go to RPCAU Website www.rpcau.ac.in.
- On the homepage of RPCAU click on “Result Notifications”
- On the results notification page, all result links of each program will available.
- Click on the Suitable link of your desired program result.
- A pdf file containing the result of your respective semester will automatically start the download.
RPCAU Course Admissions
|Bachelor of Fisheries Science|
|Bachelor of Technology|
|Bachelor of Science|
|Master of Science|
|Master of Technology|
Master of Business Administration (Agri-business)
RPCAU University Affiliated Colleges List
- Bihar Veterinary College, Patna
- Rajendra Agricultural University, Samastipur
RPCAU University Departments
- Department of Agriculture.
- Department of Agricultural Engineering.
- Department of Basic sciences.
- Department of Humanities & Home science.
- Department of Veterinary & Animal sciences.
RPCAU University Facilities
- Architecture and Town Planning.
- Placement Cell
- Sport Ground
- Mechanical, Production, and Industrial Engineering.
- Civil Engineering and Water Resources.
- Pharmacy and Biomedical Engineering.
- Applied Sciences.
RPCAU Top Recruiter Company
- AGA KHAN FOUNDATION
- ADITYA BIRLA GROUP
- RALLIS INDIA LIMITED
- KRISTI Z AGROTECH PVT LTD.
RPCAU Contact Details:
- Address: Pusa, Samastipur, Bihar, India 848 125
- Phone: 06274 240 226
- Email: ContactUs@rpcau.ac.in
- RPCAU Official Website: www.rpcau.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for RPCAU Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.