RPCAU Admission 2022: 30 July 2022 was the last date to apply for RPCAU Admission 2022. Dr Rajendra Agricultural University, located in Samastipur, Pusa, Bihar, was established in 1903. It offers around 57 UG, PG, and PhD level courses. It provides courses like BSc, B.Tech, BFSc, etc. An MBA program in Agribusiness is also available for the students at RPCAU. The university will soon announce admission in the new session 2022-23.
- Modes of Admission: Direct applications to the university, International students holding Indian Government Scholarship, International Students sponsored by the native governments, MOU students, and students that wish to go through a cultural exchange fellowship program.
- Selection procedure: The university has a selection system they follow. The university uses the students’ previous academic scores, and the students have to participate in an interview session. The weightage of the previous academic achievement is 70%, and the interview weighs 30%.
- Application form: The university released the application form on the official website. This is the link to the application form. Interested applicants must download it and fill it out before submitting it.
Note: All International students will be accepted as ICAR nominees only.
RPCAU Trending Updates:
- Dr Rajendra Agricultural University Admission 2022 last date was 30 July 2022. Visit here
- The university has released the provisional list of students selected under MOP-UP round session 2021. Students can check their names and fee details here.
- The registration process for admission has been started on 18 January 2022. Click Here
- The AlIEEA-2021 admission process for UG, PG, and PhD programmes has ended after I, II, IlI, and mop-up rounds. Click Here
Registration fees: The university requires all the UG, PG, and PhD applicants to pay INR 210 as their registration fees. For PG courses, students have to add INR 160 as the admission fees, and PhD students have to add INR 260.
- The university gives admission to many undergraduate courses on its campus.
- The courses like BSc, BTech, and BFSc come in different specializations.
- The university will only look at students who meet the requirements.
- The university offers postgraduate programs.
- Courses like MSc, MTech, and MBA, which last two years, have a lot of different specializations that students can choose from.
- To get into PG courses, students have to get good grades in the entrance exam (BCECE).
RPCAU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Dr Rajendra Agricultural University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||4 July 1903|
|Offered UG Courses||
B.Sc, B.Sc.(H.Sc.), B.F.Sc, B.Tech. (Agril. Engg), B. Tech. (Biotechnology)
|Offered PG Courses||M.Tech (Agril Engg), M.Sc|
|Address||Samastipur, Pusa, Bihar 848125|
RPCAU Admission 2022
The last date of RPCAU Admission 2022 was 30 July 2022. The university runs two academic sessions each year first in the month of August and another in the month of July. Applications received before August are considered for the current academic session, and those received late are considered for the next academic session. It has some rules and guidelines they follow during admissions. The university will only accept students that unable to fulfil any of the criteria listed below.
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) tests the university conducts to get students into the UG and PG programs at RPCAU. The eligibility for admission in UG courses is to have HSC with a minimum of 50% marks scored, and a bachelor’s degree will be required for admission in PG courses.
Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University UG Admission
RPCAU will release applications for the UG courses nearly in the month of August 2022. Admission will be offered to numerous bachelor’s degrees, including B.Sc, BTech, BFSc, and B.Sc Honours, through its Agriculture, Horticulture, Engineering & Technology departments. Some of the offered courses with their eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- B.Sc: The BSc courses at RPCAU are provided in specializations such as Agriculture and Home Science. Home science courses are generally taken by female candidates. All students must have cleared 10+2 level education in the science stream in order to be eligible for admission to this programme.
- B.F.Sc: Bachelor of Fisheries Science is a UG level degree programme in the specializations of Fisheries Science. This is a 4 years course that is required to pass 10+2 with Physics, Biology, and Chemistry as the main subjects. The candidates must score at least 50% marks for
- B-Tech: Bachelor of Technology is offered in specializations such as Agricultural Engineering and Biotechnology. Aspirants must pass 10+2 with Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics as core subjects.
RPCAU PG Admission
- M.Sc: The MSc courses are offered in almost 19 specializations. A BSc Horticulture/Agriculture is required for admission in these courses with a minimum 60% score (55% for SC/ST students).
- M-Tech: Master of Technology is a 2 years long duration course offered in specializations such as soil & water engineering and processing & food engineering. Students must have a bachelor’s degree like BTech or BE along with a good score in the GATE exam to be eligible for admission to this programme.
- MBA: Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University offers MBA in Agribusiness only. It is required for students to obtain 55% marks by SC/ST and 60% by general candidates in bachelor’s degrees. The previous degree must be from any well-known university.
RPCAU Admission Important Date
|Application form Opens||20 June 2022|
|End date of application form||30 July 2022|
|BCECE Entrance test||5 July 2022|
|Entrance result||25 July 2022|
|Merit List||5 August 2022|
|Counselling||12 August 2022|
RPCAU Application Form 2022
Students interested in pursuing RPCAU courses must submit a duly filled admission form. The admission forms are posted online, and applicants can download the application forms and fill out the form before submitting them.
To get the admission forms, students must pay an admission fee. The admission fee is INR 1000 for the general category and OBC, and students from the SC and ST categories must pay INR 500. The admission form for doctor of Philosophy(Ph.D.) programs, Master of Science(MSc) courses, Master of Technology(MTech) courses, and MBA programs is available on the RPCAU portal.
To complete the admission, students must follow some rules and guidelines posted on the website. After filling out the admission form, students must pay an application fee through a demand draft. If you send the application without paying the admission fee, the university will not consider the application.
The demand draft must be drafted from a National Bank and addressed to the Comptroller, RPCAU, Pusa. Pay the application fee at PNB in Pusa. Please note that the application fee is not refundable.
The guidelines also state that the university will not accept the admission form received before the scheduled date. Delays made through the postal and delivery are not accepted. Make sure the application reaches the university office of admission before the deadline.
It is also the applicant’s sole responsibility to check if they have filled out all of the blank boxes and fields. Incomplete application forms will be rejected. To make the application process easier, we have included steps and guidelines to follow during form filling. The steps and guidelines are listed below:
How To Apply For RPCAU Admission?
- Applicants must visit the official university site.
- The application forms for all the programs are uploaded to the admission portal.
- Download the application form for the courses you want to enrol in.
- Please fill out the admission form.
- Attach the necessary certificates and mark sheets.
- Draft the Demand draft with INR 1000 for the general and OBC categories and INR 500 for reserved students (SC and ST).
- Submit the application form through post or in person at the university campus.
- Use this address: The Dy. Registrar(Academic), RPCAU University, Pusa-Samastipur, Pin code: 84 81 25 in Bihar.
- Send a copy of the application form to this email address: email@example.com.
Before filling out the admission form, students must prepare the following certificates and mark sheets. Attach copies to the application form. The certificates and mark sheets are required for further verification and processing. The list of all the required certificates and mark sheets is listed below:
- Grade 10th and Grade 12th mark sheets
- Passport size photographs
- Grade 10th and Grade 12th certificates
- Signed application form
- Caste certificate
- Category certificate
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
RPCAU Result 2022
Dr Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University examination body has announced the result for semester exams conducted in April-May 2022. BSc Agriculture, BSc Horticulture, BSc Community Science, MSc Agriculture and other results are out now and available online at @rpcau.ac.in (RPACU Website). Students will face a variety of information, such as the candidate’s grade, performance in theory and practical topics, and more. Students who pass the RPCAU exam are advanced to the following academic year.
How To Download RPCAU Results?
To verify the RPCAU result for the semester test for B.Sc. and M.Sc. students, they must go through a number of processes. Below is a description of how to check the results using the RPCAU website.
- Go to RPCAU Website www.rpcau.ac.in.
- On the homepage of RPCAU click on “Result Notifications”
- On the results notification page, all result links of each program will available.
- Click on the Suitable link of your desired program result.
- A pdf file containing the result of your respective semester will automatically start the download.
RPCAU Course Admissions
|Bachelor of Fisheries Science|
|Bachelor of Technology|
|Bachelor of Science|
|Master of Science|
|Master of Technology|
Master of Business Administration (Agri-business)
RPCAU University Affiliated Colleges List
- Bihar Veterinary College, Patna
- Rajendra Agricultural University, Samastipur
RPCAU University Departments
- Department of Agriculture.
- Department of Agricultural Engineering.
- Department of Basic sciences.
- Department of Humanities & Home science.
- Department of Veterinary & Animal sciences.
RPCAU University Facilities
- Architecture and Town Planning.
- Placement Cell
- Sport Ground
- Mechanical, Production and Industrial Engineering.
- Civil Engineering and Water Resources.
- Pharmacy and Biomedical Engineering.
- Applied Sciences.
RPCAU Top Recruiter Company
- AGA KHAN FOUNDATION
- ADITYA BIRLA GROUP
- RALLIS INDIA LIMITED
- KRISTI Z AGROTECH PVT LTD.
RPCAU Contact Details:
- Address: Pusa, Samastipur, Bihar, India 848 125
- Phone: 06274 240 226
- Email: ContactUs@rpcau.ac.in
- RPCAU Official Website: www.rpcau.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for RPCAU Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.