Sambalpur University Admission 2023: The vacant seat application form is now open at Sambalpur University.08 September 2023 is the last date to apply for Sambalpur University Admission 2023. The application form is available at online portal. The university offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral courses, etc. in different specializations. However, the closing date for admission to Sambalpur University differs for PG, MPhil, and PhD level courses.
Sambalpur University Admission Latest Updates
- Vacant seat registration is now live for PG courses at Sambalpur University. Studnets can apply till 08 September 2023. Source
- Sambalpur University admission to the PG (SF) and MPA Program is ongoing, and the online application form filling the last date is 27 August 2023. Source
- Sambalpur University application forms portal is closed for UG & PG courses, 20 July 2023 was last date for registration. Source
- Sambalpur University 2nd Phase admission for PG courses is scheduled to conduct on 14 August 2023. Source
- SUET Entrance Results were disclosed on 12 August 2023 at Sambalpur University. Check Now
- SUET Entrance exam was held on 21 July to 22 July 2023 for Integrated B.Ed-M.Ed, MPA (Dance & Drama), Executive MBA, M.Sc. Food Science, M.Tech. Environmental Science & Engg courses. Source
- Sambalpur University announced the list of the results of candidates who took part in the 6th (Final) Semester LLB (Three years) Examination, May 2023. Source
- Sambalpur University has released the Results of BCA 5th Semester Examination. Check Here
- The registration fee is all about Rs 750 for all courses at Sambalpur University.
Sambalpur University proposes admission to its designed courses on the merits of an entrance test/qualifying examination.
- Aspirants must reach the website with the assistance of the following link www.suniv.ac.in to apply for admission to the Sambalpur University courses.
- Sambalpur University Entrance Examination (SUET) is conducted by the university to offer admission in the MTech, MSc Food Science, Executive MBA, MPA Dance, and more.
- The candidate would have to pay the application fee of INR 750 with a debit card, net banking, or credit card to enroll in the Sambalpur University courses.
Sambalpur University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Sambalpur University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||1 January 1967|
|Offered UG Courses||BJMC, B.B.A, LL.B, BBA, B.Sc|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, M.Sc, M.Ed, MD, MS|
Jyoti Vihar, Sambalpur, Odisha- 768019
Sambalpur University Admission 2023
Sambal University admission is ongoing for vacant seats PG courses., and the last date to submit the application form is 08 September 2023. A student who wishes to apply for admission to Sambalpur University PG courses is required to have a bachelor’s degree in the subject of interest with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 45% in order to be eligible for admission to the university.
There is a requirement that the degree must come from a university that has been recognized by the UGC. Applicants will be evaluated on their performance in the last qualifying examination and a selection process will be established based on their merits.
Sambalpur University UG Admission
Sambalpur University UG programmes admission has started for session 2023-24 after completing entrance test (SUET). The admission process is based on SUET scores. Students can apply for BSc, LLB, BBA, and many more. For applying for these courses, aspirants must have to 12th pass through the recognized board. Students also can check all UG course admission below the section.
- BSc: Bachelor of Science degree program is available at Sambalpur University for about 3 years. Students who have completed the 12th Class grade education in science background are eligible to apply.
- LLB: Bachelor of Law or LLB is offered to students as a law course at Sambalpur University. The course duration remains 3 years, covering wide aspects of law education. There are limited seats available.
- BBA: Only students who scored a minimum of 50% marks in 10+2 are eligible for this UG management course. Bachelor of Business Administration or BBA course is available at Sambalpur University in a wide range of specializations.
- BA: Sambalpur University offers BA programme at UG level, candidates must complete their 10+2 from a recognized board with a minimum 45 percent marks to enroll in this course. It takes a total time duration of 3 years. candidates can complete their registration at University’s official website.
Sambalpur University PG Admission
Sambalpur University PG admission has begun for the session 2023-24, the applicants can register till 08 September 2023 at the official portal. The University offers various courses at the PG level such as MA, MSc, MBA, MTech, and MCA, etc. The basic eligibility criteria for Sambalpur University admission to postgraduate courses are, the aspirants must have a bachelor’s degree with a 50% mark from a UGC-Approved university or college. The admission will be done on the basis of merit score and Entrance exam online/offline.
- M.Sc: Master of Science program is a full-time 2 years long duration course offered by Sambalpur University. The eligibility to get admission to this course is to have a bachelor’s degree in the related field and must secure nearly 50% marks in it.
- MA: Sambalpur University also provides education for MA courses. A bachelor’s degree in any stream makes the student eligible for pursuing MA courses.
- MBA: In the field of business administration, one makes a career by pursuing an MBA degree at Sambalpur University after completing a BBA or equivalent degree. The previous education must be completed at any UGC-recognised university.
- M.Tech: This is one highly demanded programme in the engineering field that trains the student to work in various areas like mechanical, Civil, Computer, and others. for admission to the MTech course required a Btech or equivalent degree of discipline university. Sambalpur University accepts admission via merit score and entrance exam. Students may have to appear in the GATE exam and must hold B-Tech/BE degree to be selected for M-Tech.
Sambalpur University Ph.D. Admission
In the upcoming semester, Sambalpur University will start the registration process for admission into the Ph.D. course of the academic year 2023, and the university will announce the deadline for admission into the course by the end of the semester. On the last day of the application process, students would be able to submit hard copies of their application forms, and their admit cards would be made available for download on the website.
Sambalpur University Admission Process 2023
- For filling out the Sambalpur University application forms, students will have to click on the link provided by the university.
- Those aspirants who are going to apply for Admission will pay an application fee of INR 600.
- The application will pay the fee through a debit/credit card, or any online banking means in favor of the university’s bank account.
How To Apply For Sambalpur University Online Admission?
- First, students have to visit the official website of Sambalpur University
- And then click on the online application link.
- Fill out the form with all the necessary information.
- Attach your recent photos and thumb impressions.
- Provide your academic record.
- Click on the payment link.
- You can pay using a credit card or debit card.
- Please read the form carefully and submit it.
Sambalpur University Course Admissions
|Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC)||3 Years|
|BBA + LLB (Hons.)||5 Years|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)||1 Year|
|MPhil (Oriya/Odia)||1 Year|
Sambalpur University Departments
- Department of Earth Science
- Department of Economics
- Department of English
- Department of Education
- Department of Nano Research Centre
- Department of Sanskrit
- Department of Environmental Science
- Department of History
- Department of Home Science
- Department of Law
- Department of Library & Information Science
- Department of Life Science
- University Department
- Department of Anthropology
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Comp. Science & Application
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Odia
- Department of Physics
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Regional Art & Culture Studies
- Department of Centre of Food Science & Technology (FST & FS)
- Department of Master in Performing Arts
- Department of Hindi
- Department of Biotechnology & Bioinformatics
- Department of Social Work
Sambalpur University Affiliated Colleges List
- AES College, Tarva, Balangir
- Asian Workers Development Institute, Rourkela, Sundergarh
- Athmalik College, Athmalik
- Attabira College, Attabira, Sambalpur
- Brajrajnagar College, Brajrajnagar, Sambalpur
- Agalpur Panchayat Samiti College, Routh, Balangir
- Anchal College, Padmapur, Bargarli
- Anchallik Kisan College, Bheden, Sambalpur
- Burla College Burla, Sambalpur
- Burla N A C College, Burla, Sambalpur
- College of Arts, Science & Technology, Bandonurda
- D A V College, Titilagarh, Bolangir
- DS College, Loida, Sambalpur
- Dalima College, Jharbeda Campus Rajanpur, Sundargarh
- Bamara College, Bamara
- Barpali College, Barpali, Bargarh
- Bhima Bhoi College, Rairakhol, Sambalpur
- Bijepur College, Bijepur
- Birmaharajpur College, Birmaharajpur, Subarnnapur
- Bonaigarh College, Bonaigarh, Sundergarh
- Boudh Panchayat College, Boudh, Boudh
Sambalpur University Contact Details:
- Address: Jyoti Vihar, Burla Sambalpur, Orissa 768019
- Contact No.: 0663-2113254
- Sambalpur University Official Website: www.suniv.ac.in
Other Universities Lists:
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Sambalpur University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.