Sambalpur University Admission 2022: 24 August 2022 is the last date to apply for Sambalpur University Admission 2022. It will start taking applications nearly in the month of July. Students can apply for admission to any of its offered programmes by visiting the official website: @www.suniv.ac.in.
On January 4, 1967, the Chancellor, A.N. Khosla, opened the Sambalpur University in a private building in Dhanupali, Sambalpur. The University at Jyoti Vihar now has post-graduate programmes in 27 different fields through 20 various departments. MA, M.Sc, MBA, and M-Tech are some of the PG programmes available at Sambalpur University that students can take. Those who want to get admission to Sambalpur University will pass a written entrance exam first.
- The university offers 9 UG programs, including BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, and BCA.
- Admission to Sambalpur University’s undergraduate program is based on how well you do on written exams and how well you do on your academic record.
- Students must have a Master’s degree with at least 55% of the grade.
- Students who do well on the written exam will be called in for an interview.
- Aspirants for regular MA, MS, MPA, MA/MS, MLIS, and LLM programs must have a grade point average of at least 45% in relevant fields and disciplines.
- To get into self-financing and traditional programs, The student must pass the entrance exam before going to college And have a good academic record.
- Students who desire to get an MBA won’t have to take an entrance exam, and they will be judged on their MAT scores, not their grades.
Sambalpur University Trending Updates:
- Sambalpur University has released the examination schedule for various UG and PG courses. Students can access the timetable here.
- The university will soon release the application form for the session 2022. Visit here
- Results of the PhD program at Sambalpur University have been posted on the university’s website. Click here to check now.
- Sambalpur University has released a PhD Result of Ms Mousumi Patra and Mr Rajendra Bhue. Click here
- The examination form of odd semester BA.LLB (Hons.) programme has been released and 25 February 2022 was the last date to submit an application without a late fee. Click here
Sambalpur University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Sambalpur University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||1 January 1967|
|Offered UG Courses||BJMC, B.B.A, LL.B, BBA, B.Sc|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, M.Sc, M.Ed, MD, MS|
Jyoti Vihar, Sambalpur, Odisha- 768019
Sambalpur University Admission 2022
Sambalpur University will start taking admissions for its programme in the month of July/ August. To be eligible for Sambalpur University PG Admission, a student must have received a bachelor’s degree in the concerned subject with a minimum of 45% cumulative marks. The degree must be from any UGC recognised university. The admission process will be based on merit scored by the students in last qualifying examinations.
Sambalpur University PG Admission
- M.Sc: Master of Science programme is a full time 2 years long duration course offered by Sambalpur University. The eligibility to get admission to this course is to have a bachelor’s degree in the related field and must secure nearly 50% marks in it.
- MA: Sambalpur University also provides education for MA courses. A bachelor’s degree in any stream makes the student eligible for pursuing MA courses.
- MBA: In the field of business administration, one makes a career by pursuing an MBA degree at Sambalpur University after completing a BBA or equivalent degree. The previous education must be completed at any UGC recognised university.
- M.Tech: Admissions in a professional course like Master of Technology are based on merit as well as an entrance exam. Students may have to appear in the GATE exam and must hold B-Tech/BE degree to be selected for M-Tech.
Sambalpur University M.Phil & Ph.D. Admission
- There are 17 different specialities available at Sambalpur University, as well as a three-year PhD programme in 24 different departments.
- The minimum requirement is a passing grade of 55% in the relevant Master’s degree. The entrance exam is followed by a viva voce and an interview, after which admission is granted.
Sambalpur University Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form Starts||10 July 2022|
|Sambalpur University Admission Last Date||24 August 2022|
|Entrance Test||30 July 2022|
|Entrance Result date||10 August 2022|
16 August 2022
20 August 2022
28 August 2022
For PhD Courses:
|Application form Start||20 August 2022|
|Sambalpur University PhD Admission Last Date||10 September 2022|
|Entrance Test||10 August 2022|
|Entrance Result||18 August 2022|
|Merit List||30 August 2022|
14 September 2022
22 September 2022
Sambalpur University Admission Process 2022
- For filling out the Sambalpur University application forms, 2022 students will have to click on the link provided by the university.
- Those aspirants who are going to apply for Admission 2022 will pay an application fee of INR 600.
- The application will pay the fee through a debit/credit card, or any online banking means in favour of the university’s bank account.
How To Apply For Sambalpur University Online Admission?
- First, students have to visit the official website of Sambalpur University
- And then click on the online application link.
- Fill out the form with all the necessary information.
- Attach your recent photos and thumb impressions.
- Provide your academic record.
- Click on the payment link.
- You can pay using a credit card or debit card.
- Please read the form carefully and submit it.
Sambalpur University Course Admissions
|Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC)||3 Years|
|BBA + LLB (Hons.)||5 Years|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)||1 Year|
|MPhil (Oriya/Odia)||1 Year|
Sambalpur University Departments
- Department of Earth Science
- Department of Economics
- Department of English
- Department of Education
- Department of Nano Research Centre
- Department of Sanskrit
- Department of Environmental Science
- Department of History
- Department of Home Science
- Department of Law
- Department of Library & Information Science
- Department of Life Science
- University Department
- Department of Anthropology
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Comp. Science & Application
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Odia
- Department of Physics
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Regional Art & Culture Studies
- Department of Centre of Food Science & Technology (FST & FS)
- Department of Master in Performing Arts
- Department of Hindi
- Department of Biotechnology & Bioinformatics
- Department of Social Work
Sambalpur University Affiliated Colleges List
- AES College, Tarva, Balangir
- Asian Workers Development Institute, Rourkela, Sundergarh
- Athmalik College, Athmalik
- Attabira College, Attabira, Sambalpur
- Brajrajnagar College, Brajrajnagar, Sambalpur
- Agalpur Panchayat Samiti College, Routh, Balangir
- Anchal College, Padmapur, Bargarli
- Anchallik Kisan College, Bheden, Sambalpur
- Burla College Burla, Sambalpur
- Burla N A C College, Burla, Sambalpur
- College of Arts, Science & Technology, Bandonurda
- D A V College, Titilagarh, Bolangir
- DS College, Loida, Sambalpur
- Dalima College, Jharbeda Campus Rajanpur, Sundargarh
- Bamara College, Bamara
- Barpali College, Barpali, Bargarh
- Bhima Bhoi College, Rairakhol, Sambalpur
- Bijepur College, Bijepur
- Birmaharajpur College, Birmaharajpur, Subarnnapur
- Bonaigarh College, Bonaigarh, Sundergarh
- Boudh Panchayat College, Boudh, Boudh
Sambalpur University Contact Details:
- Address: Jyoti Vihar, Burla Sambalpur, Orissa – 768019
- Contact No.: 0663-2113254
- Sambalpur University Official Website: www.suniv.ac.in
Other Universities Lists:
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Sambalpur University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.