Bangalore University Admission 2021-22: Bangalore University started in 1994-95 and is a state government university located in Bengaluru, Karnataka. This University is a part of the Association of Indian Universities, Association of Commonwealth Universities, and is affiliated with the University Grants Commission. The University was first accredited in 2002 by NAAC with Five Star Status, re-accredited in the years 2008 and Nov. 2016 in 2nd and 3rd Cycles with ‘A’ Grade.
This University offers several Undergraduate, Post Graduate, Certificate Courses. and Ph.D. Courses for sessions 2021-22. Admission is open now. Those candidates who want to apply for admission can fill the application form online through the university’s official website.
Bangalore University Admission Latest Updates
- 5-year Integrated B-Sc.-M.Sc in Biological Sciences course application form submission last date is extended and now the date will be 16 September 2021. Visit Here
- Banglore university released BA LLB (Hons) programme Final Merit List of shortlisted candidates. The counselling will be conducted from 31 August & 14 September, and the Final Admission Merit List will be out on 18 September 2021.
- Bangalore University Admission 2021 for Arts, Science, Commerce, Education, Engineering will be started soon.
Bangalore University Admission 2021-22 Highlights
|University Name||Bangalore University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||080-22961000|
|Address||Raj Bhavan, Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Location||Raj Bhavan, Bangalore, Karnataka|
Bangalore University Admission 2021-22
Bangalore University has Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Postgraduate Diploma, Diploma, and certificate courses for intake admission 2021-22. Recent courses which are on Boom at Bangalore University are Bachelors of Hotel Management (BHM), Banking and Finance (BBA), Banking and Insurance (BBI), and Bachelor’s of law (LLB).
Students who want to apply at Bangalore University for undergraduate courses need to complete their 12th Board. These students who wish to admission to Post-graduation need a graduation degree. Diploma courses need completion of 10th class. Certification courses criteria differ from the course you choose as some course requires 12th class completion and some need graduation completion.
Bangalore University Admission 2021-22 | Eligibility Criteria
- To apply for UG Program: Students must be passed 12th class with 50% marks from any reputed Institution/Board.
- To apply for the PG Program: Candidates should have passed a Graduation degree from any recognized University/Board.
- For Ph.D. Courses: Applicants must hold any Master’s Degree from any reputed Board.
Bangalore University Application Form 2021-22
Students can fill the application form using online mode by visiting the university’s official website. The online filled application must be downloaded and submitted/sent through post so as to reach on the before the last date to the office of the Chairman, Department of Life Science, Bangalore University. You can attest scanned required document and upload it.
Banglore University Admission Procedure 2021-22
- Open Bangalore University’s official website.
- Search for the online admission tab open the admission tab fill out your all admission form choose your desire program and then generate a challan form for admission confirmation its about 245 INR overall 200 for admission fee + 45 INR GST Charges.
- Send the completed application form to the university, along with self-attested copies of all required documents, in person or by registered mail.
Document Required for Admission
- Caste/ Income Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Rural Study Certificate
- Hyderabad-Karnataka Region Certificate
- A person with Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Marks sheet of qualifying degree
Bangalore University Admit Card 2021
The hall ticket will be issued by the concerned department of the university. Students who want to appear for the upcoming examination can achieve admit card from the university campus/university official website portal. Candidates are suggested that they will carry their valid admit card to the examination hall, Hall ticket is very mandatory to attend the examination.
How to download the Admit Card?
- Visit the university’s official website.
- Click on the download admit card tab.
- Select the option, “By registration ID” & “By roll number”.
- Enter the registration number/roll number.
- Select the DOB(Date of birth).
- Click on the submit button.
- Your admit card page will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Save and Download it for further use.
Bangalore University Result 2021
The semester examination of the university will be conducted in the month of May/June % Nov/Dec. After the examination university will be uploaded the result of the examination. Students can check the result for all programs offered by the university.
How to check Bangalore University Result 2021?
- Visit the official website of Bangalore University.
- Visit entrance test tab.
- Click on the exam section.
- After clicking the exam result page will be open on the computer screen.
- save and then download it, and take printouts.
Bangalore University Placement Cell
Placement will be too good, most of the reputed companies will be preferred university students only. Will equipped laboratories and trained students. Most of the students are research orientated and research thinking ability is more. Based on the UGC Rules and regulation university faculty will be recruited. University recruited starting as an assistant professor and superannuated with the professor. Most of the faculty will be good.
The University has founded a centralized Placement Cell at the Canara Bank School of Management Studies, Central College. The Centre provides the pre-placement training and placement needs of Post Graduate of Jnana Bharathi and Central College Campus.
Names of Placement Officer
Professor, Dept of Economics
Top Recruiters Company
- Gokaldas Exports
- Shahi Exports
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC Bank
Banglore University Admission 2021-22 | Offered Courses
|M.Com. (Accounting and Finance)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (Tourism Administration)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Management (PGDIM)||1 Years|
|M.Sc. (Sericulture)||2 Years|
|B.A. (Public Administration)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (French/German/Hispanic/Italian Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mridangam)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Music)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Telugu)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Urdu)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Visual Arts)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Women’s Studies)||2 Years|
|Certificate Course in Administrative Kannada||1 Years|
|M.Sc. (Speech and Hearing)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Dietetics and Applied Nutrition||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Electronics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Genetics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Geology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Physics)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Apparel Technology and Management)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Genetics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Geology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biological Sciences)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Electronics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Home Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Human Consciousness and Yogic Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Inorganic Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Psychological Counseling)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology (PGDIT)||1 Years|
|B.A. + L.L.B.||5 Years|
|Certificate Course in Nutrition and Dietetics||6 Months|
|M.Phil. (Computational Linguistics)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Ambedkar Studies||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Functional Hindi & Translation||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Gandhian Studies||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Visual Arts||1 Years|
|Bachelor of Business Management (B.B.M.)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Rural Development)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Corporate)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Hospital Management)||2 Years|
|M.T.A. (Tourism Administration)||2 Years|
|Master of Business Studies (M.B.S.)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration||1 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Administration and Management||1 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)||1 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in International Business – PGDIB||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Japanese Management||1 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management||1 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (P.G.D.R.M.)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Communication)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Electronic Media)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Fashion and Apparel Design)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Yoga)||2 Years|
Some Other Universities in Karnataka
- University Address: Raj Bhavan, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Contact No: 080-22961000