Birsa Agricultural University Admission 2022: 15 October 2022 may be the last date to apply for Birsa Agricultural University Admission 2022. The university has opened admission to 100 seats for B.Voc programs, and the courses are B.Voc in Herbal resource and B.voc in Human Nutrition and Dietetics. There are only ten seats for each program for students not from Jharkhand.
Admission is based on entrance examinations, but some courses are merit-based. The entrance examinations are ICAR VCI and Jharkhand Combined Competitive Entrance Examination Board, Ranchi.
Registration Fees: The university accepts application forms that have proof of payment of the admission fee. The admission fee for the General category is INR 1000, and for the special category (SC/ST) is INR 500. The application must be paid in a bank draft payable at any nationalized bank.
Birsa Agricultural University Trending Updates:
- For downloading admit card for Bridge course programme (CHO) 2022. Click Here
- Birsa Agricultural University Admission will be announced soon for the session 2022-23. Click Here
Birsa Agricultural University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Birsa Agricultural University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0651 245 0626|
|UG Courses||B.Sc, B.V.Sc, B.Sc. (Ag), B.Sc. (Forestry)|
|PG Courses||M.Sc, M.B.A (Agri-Business), M.V.Sc, M.Sc. (Biotechnology), M. Tech. (Agricultural Engg.)|
|Diploma Courses||Elements of Food Science, Food Chemistry, Food Analysis, Food Technology|
|Address||Ranchi, Kanke, Jharkhand 834006|
|Founded||26 June 1981|
Birsa Agricultural University Admission 2022
The university offers undergraduate degree programs in B.Sc, B.FSC, B.VSc, and B.Tech. The candidate must have finished 12th grade in Science with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology as core subjects. Entrance examinations are the sole criteria for selection. Additionally, the Jharkhand Combined Competitive Entrance Exam Board, Ranchi, is considered for 85% of seats at the institution.
Birsa Agricultural University UG Admission
Birsa Agriculture University offers UG degrees in B.Sc, B.F.Sc, BTech, BVSc, etc. To be considered, students must have completed 12th with a science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects. Students will be selected on the basis of the entrance exam. The Combined Competitive Entrance Examination is accepted for 15% of the seats, while the Jharkhand Combined Competitive Entrance Exam Board is considered for the rest 85% of the seats.
Birsa Agricultural University PG Admission
The Birsa Agricultural University offers a huge number of PG courses to candidates in the field of agriculture such as MSc, M.F.Sc, MTech, MVSc, etc. The courses are also available in various specializations such as Agriculture, Horticulture, Agronomy, plant pathology, Animal breeding & genetics, veterinary anatomy, Forestry, etc.
A candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream to apply for admission to any one of the master’s degree programs available at the University.
MBA: The Birsa University offers MBA Agribusiness admission for the candidates who have bachelors degree in agriculture, Veterinary science, Horticulture, Dairy technology, Forestry, Fisheries, Agril. engineering, Home science, food science, Biological science, food processing technology, and Biotechnology. Selection of candidates will be done based on entrance examination, group discussion and interview.
Birsa Agricultural University Admission Last Date
|Application form Starts||5 August 2022|
|Birsa Agriculture University Last Date||15 October 2022|
|Merit list||20 October 2022|
|Interview||25 October 2022|
|Counselling||30 October 2022|
Birsa Agricultural University Application Form 2022
Birsa Agricultural University takes an entrance test for admission. Students will be required to fill out the application form online. After filing the form students will be required to apply for the entrance test. The Qualified students will apply for admission. Choose the program and give the entrance. To Apply Online Application Students are required to follow the steps given below. The Application fee for the general category is Rs. 1000/- and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST.
How to Apply for Birsa Agricultural University Admission?
- Go to the University official website https://www.bauranchi.org/
- Fill the Application form and enter the required details.
- Submit the desired documents like Aadhar card/10th mark sheet/12th mark sheet etc.
- Pay the Processing Fee of Rs.1000/- or Rs.500/-.
- Submit the Application form and download it for future references.
Necessary Documents for Admission
- Xth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- XIIth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- Address Proof
- Score Card
- Certificates of Transfer
- Passport size Photograph
Birsa Agricultural University Prospectus 2022: Download Now
Later on, University realized that the agricultural state and features of the plateau region of South Bihar are diverse from the rest of Bihar. Hence there was a need for a second college for this region. Ranchi Agriculture College was recognized in 1955, Ranchi Veterinary College in 1961, and the College of Forestry in 1980.
Birsa Agricultural University Result 2022
Birsa Agricultural University or BAU has now announced the result for courses at the UG and PG levels. The result is for the course including BSc (Hons) Forestry, BVSc & AH, BSc (Hons), MBA, M-Tech, MSc, MSc Forestry, MSc (Agri), MVSc, etc. Candidates are given access to the website for checking and downloading their results. Currently, detailed Mark Sheets are not available on the site.
How to Check the BAU Results?
For the purpose of checking BAU odd and even exam results, there are given some steps that must be followed by students such as:
- Click on the link www.bauranchi.ac.in to open the BAU website.
- Students will go to the resulting menu where they will see the page to provide their details of exams.
- Based on the details a link will be generated there that will lead you directly to the result.
- After opening the file in pdf, students can download it.
Birsa Agricultural University Course Admissions
|Undergraduate Degree Programme||Annual Intake|
|B. Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture||50|
|Post Graduate Programme||M. Sc.||Ph.D.|
|Agricultural Extension Education||02||01|
|Agricultural Engineering (M Tech)||06||–|
|Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry||08||02|
|Plant Breeding & Genetics||08||02|
|Centre for Agribusiness Management|
|Department of Home Science|
|Diploma Course (Food Processing)||10|
|Certificate Course (Fruit Vegetable Processing Technology)||10|
Birsa Agricultural University Affiliated Colleges List
|Ranchi College of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry|
|Faculty of Forestry College|
|College of Bio-Technology|
|Centre for Agri-Business Management|
|Ranchi Agricultural College|
Faculty at Birsa Agricultural University
- Dr George John (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr B. K. Agrawal (Professor)
- Dr Devendra Prasad (Professor)
- Dr M. K. Chakraborti (Professor)
- Dr Rakesh Kumar (Professor)
- Dr N. Kudada (Professor)
- Dr Savita Ekka (Assistant Professor)
- Dr Arvind Kumar (Assistant Professor)
University Other Facilities
- Sports Gaming
- Instrumentation facilities
- Video Conferencing
- Birsa Hariyali Radio Station: A Community Radio Station
- Central Library
- Digital Library
- Computer Centre
- Visitor Accommodation / Guesthouse
- Laboratories for Entrepreneurial Development
- Special Conference Halls
- Physical Facilities
- Soil Testing Rate
- Other Facilities
- Department of Agriculture.
- Department of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry.
- Department of Forestry.
University Students Activities
- The University has provided hostels for boys and girls in the Agriculture College Campus for accommodation.
- Facilities like multigym, Sports ground, medical facility with Ambulance, Internet facility, College
- Auditorium for cultural activities, Faculty Conference room for Seminar, Quiz, Debate competitions exist in the campus.
- NSS activity is regularly organized
- Students also undertake exposure visits to different Institutions as part of academic activity
- Annual Sports & Games meet is organized each year to encourage extra-curricular activities
- Regular student-teacher interaction is arranged for redressal of their problems & grievances
Contact Details of Birsa Agricultural University:
- Address: Kanke, Ranchi – 834006 Jharkhand, India
- Phone: +91-651-2450832
- Birsa Agricultural University Official Website: www.bauranchi.org
- Cotton University Admission
- Jamia Millia Islamia Admission
- Nalanda Open University Admission
- LNIPE Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Birsa Agricultural University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.