Birsa Agricultural University Admission 2023: BAU registration for the academic year 2023-24 will begin at the start of June 2023. BAU Ranchi applications submission for Birsa Agricultural University Admission Last Date is 27 August 2023. Admission every year starts for certificate, diploma, vocational, undergraduate, and postgraduate degree programmes such as BSc Agriculture, BSc Forestry, MSc Veterinary Anatomy, and more. The BAU Ranchi program’s application form is formatted for online or offline submission.
- BAU Admission 2023 last date for UG and PG courses will be 27 August 2023 (Tentative). Source
- This Notice provides details on the documents that must be provided for admission to the B.Sc. (Hon’s) Agriculture / B.Sc (Hon’s) Horticulture / B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.) programs for the term 2022-23. To check out the notification. (Click here)
- The University schedule for admission to the B. Sc. (Hons.) in Horticulture at Horticulture College, Khuntpani (Batch: 2022-23) based on the results of the first round of counseling. (Click Here)
The application form fee for Birsa Agricultural University will soon be updated on the official website. Admission to the BAU Ranchi programs is based on the results of the entrance exam and the required score in the qualifying exam.
- Applicants can pay the Birsa Agricultural University application fee with the help of demand draft, bank cards, or internet banking.
- 15 percent from the total seats are reserved to be filled on the basis of Combine Competetive Entrance Examination conducted by the ICAR for BSc Agriculture, and BSc Forestry.
Birsa Agricultural University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Birsa Agricultural University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0651 245 0626|
|UG Courses||B.Sc, B.V.Sc, B.Sc. (Ag), B.Sc. (Forestry)|
|PG Courses||M.Sc, M.B.A (Agri-Business), M.V.Sc, M.Sc. (Biotechnology), M. Tech. (Agricultural Engg.)|
|Diploma Courses||Elements of Food Science, Food Chemistry, Food Analysis, Food Technology|
|Address||Ranchi, Kanke, Jharkhand 834006|
|Founded||26 June 1981|
Birsa Agricultural University Admission 2023
BAU application submission will start in the month of June and the last date is 27 August 2023 (Tentative) for Birsa Agricultural University Admission (BAU). Birsa Agricultural University presents many choices to the students of the upcoming academic year 2023. Such as a Bachelor of Science in Agriculture, BSc in Forestry, MSc in Horticulture MBA, and the rest. For admission, to each program applicants need to qualify for an entrance exam at the national level. A candidate for this position must have completed 12th grade in Science with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology as core subjects.
Selection is solely based on the results of entrance examinations. A further 85% of the institution’s seats are allocated based on the results of the Jharkhand Combined Competitive Entrance Exam Board, Ranchi.
Birsa Agricultural University UG Admission
Birsa Agriculture University offers UG degrees in B.Sc, B.F.Sc, BTech, BVSc, etc. To be considered, students must have completed 12th with a science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects.
Students will be selected on the basis of the entrance exam. The Combined Competitive Entrance Examination is accepted for 15% of the seats, while the Jharkhand Combined Competitive Entrance Exam Board is considered for the rest 85% of the seats.
Birsa Agricultural University offers Diploma in Aquaculture and Advance Diploma in Aquaculture with a minimum duration of one to two years. In order to take admission candidate must achieve a high rank in 10+2 from the central or state board.
- BSc: Birsa Agriculture University Recruitment for admission is 12th class by the recognized board with at least 50 percent. In the course, students will about different topics like Chemistry, Biochemistry, Mathematics, and many others.
- BTech: BTech is a technical degree with different specializations. Admission will be based on Birsa Agriculture University Recruitment which is the student must pass the 12th class from the central or state board for admission 2023 session.
Birsa Agricultural University B.V.Sc.&A.H Admission
Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry is a Veterinary course offered by Birsa Agricultural University. Students who have completed their 12th class from any recognized board are eligible to apply for admisison. Biology should be the main subject in class 12th and overall 50 percent marks are also needed. The duration of this UG course is 5 years and 6 months. The university will accept admission based on the entrance exam.
Birsa Agricultural University PG Admission
It is the Birsa Agricultural University which offers an array of postgraduate courses in the field of agriculture, including MSc, M.F.Sc, MTech, MVSc, and many more. A wide range of specializations are available in the courses, including the following: Agriculture, Horticulture, Agronomy, Plant Pathology, Animal Breeding & Genetics, Veterinary Anatomy, Forestry and more.
Master degree in Forestry candidate will learn about forest products and utilization, Natural Resource Management (NRM), and Silviculture & Agro Forestry.
A candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream to apply for admission to any one of the master’s degree programs available at the University.
- MBA: The Birsa University offers MBA Agribusiness admission for candidates who have bachelor’s degrees in agriculture, Veterinary Science, Horticulture, Dairy Technology, Forestry, Fisheries, and Agril. engineering, Home science, food science, Biological science, food processing technology, and Biotechnology. Selection of candidates will be done based on the entrance examination, group discussion and interview.
- MTech: Master of Technology is an undergraduate degree with a duration of 2 years offered by Birsa Agricultural University. BTech students can apply for admission to an MTech degree. Admission to this course shall be based on the entrance exam score.
Birsa Agricultural University Application Form 2023
This is one of the famous universities for science the Birsa Agricultural University Admission is about to start its process for the academic session 2023. The application submission process will begin on 05 June 2023. Birsa Agriculture University Application form 2023 Last Date is 27 August 2023 (tentatively). Through online and offline mode university aspects the application forms.
Candidates who are interested to get righteous learning in various courses of science such as Students can opt for admission by visiting the official website www.bauranchi.org portal To Apply Online Application Students are required to follow the steps given below. The Application fee for the general category is Rs. 1000/- and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST.
How to Apply for Birsa Agricultural University Admission 2023?
- Candidates first need to go to the admission portal online at the official website directly. https://www.bauranchi.org/
- fill out the application form with the mandatory details and submit the application with all the required documents along with payment.
- Submit the desired documents like Aadhar card/10th mark sheet/12th mark sheet etc.
- Pay the Processing Fee of Rs.1000/- or Rs.500/-.
- Students can make payments online by net baking, and credit/debit cards.
- Submit the Application form and download it for future references.
Necessary Documents for Admission
- Xth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- XIIth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- Address Proof
- Score Card
- Certificates of Transfer
- Passport size Photograph
Birsa Agricultural University Prospectus: Download Now
Later on, University realized that the agricultural state and features of the plateau region of South Bihar are diverse from the rest of Bihar. Hence there was a need for a second college for this region. Ranchi Agriculture College was recognized in 1955, Ranchi Veterinary College in 1961, and the College of Forestry in 1980.
Birsa Agricultural University Result
Birsa Agricultural University or BAU has now announced the result for courses at the UG and PG levels. The result is for the course including BSc (Hons) Forestry, BVSc & AH, BSc (Hons), MBA, M-Tech, MSc, MSc Forestry, MSc (Agri), MVSc, etc. Candidates are given access to the website for checking and downloading their results. Currently, detailed Mark Sheets are not available on the site.
How to Check the BAU Results?
For the purpose of checking BAU odd and even exam results, there are given some steps that must be followed by students such as:
- Click on the link www.bauranchi.ac.in to open the BAU website.
- Students will go to the resulting menu where they will see the page to provide their details of exams.
- Based on the details a link will be generated there that will lead you directly to the result.
- After opening the file in pdf, students can download it.
Birsa Agricultural University Course Admissions
|Undergraduate Degree Programme||Annual Intake|
|B. Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture||50|
|Post Graduate Programme||M. Sc.||Ph.D.|
|Agricultural Extension Education||02||01|
|Agricultural Engineering (M Tech)||06||–|
|Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry||08||02|
|Plant Breeding & Genetics||08||02|
|Centre for Agribusiness Management|
|Department of Home Science|
|Diploma Course (Food Processing)||10|
|Certificate Course (Fruit Vegetable Processing Technology)||10|
Birsa Agricultural University Affiliated Colleges List
|Ranchi College of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry|
|Faculty of Forestry College|
|College of Bio-Technology|
|Centre for Agri-Business Management|
|Ranchi Agricultural College|
Faculty at Birsa Agricultural University
- Dr George John (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr B. K. Agrawal (Professor)
- Dr Devendra Prasad (Professor)
- Dr M. K. Chakraborti (Professor)
- Dr Rakesh Kumar (Professor)
- Dr N. Kudada (Professor)
- Dr Savita Ekka (Assistant Professor)
- Dr Arvind Kumar (Assistant Professor)
University Other Facilities
- Sports Gaming
- Instrumentation facilities
- Video Conferencing
- Birsa Hariyali Radio Station: A Community Radio Station
- Central Library
- Digital Library
- Computer Centre
- Visitor Accommodation / Guesthouse
- Laboratories for Entrepreneurial Development
- Special Conference Halls
- Physical Facilities
- Soil Testing Rate
- Other Facilities
- Department of Agriculture.
- Department of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry.
- Department of Forestry.
University Students Activities
- The University has provided hostels for boys and girls in the Agriculture College Campus for accommodation.
- Facilities like multigym, Sports ground, medical facility with Ambulance, Internet facility, College
- Auditorium for cultural activities, Faculty Conference room for Seminar, Quiz, Debate competitions exist in the campus.
- NSS activity is regularly organized
- Students also undertake exposure visits to different Institutions as part of academic activity
- Annual Sports & Games meet is organized each year to encourage extra-curricular activities
- Regular student-teacher interaction is arranged for redressal of their problems & grievances
Contact Details of Birsa Agricultural University:
- Address: Kanke, Ranchi – 834006 Jharkhand, India
- Phone: +91-651-2450832
- Birsa Agricultural University Official Website: www.bauranchi.org
- Cotton University Admission
- Jamia Millia Islamia Admission
- Nalanda Open University Admission
- LNIPE Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Birsa Agricultural University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.