Bodoland University Admission 2021-22 | UG & PG Courses, Last Date: Bodoland University, established in 2009, is a state university located in Debargaon, Kokrajhar, Assam and affiliated with The University Grants Commission. It is the first and only university in the Bodoland Territorial Area Districts region. This University provides courses like the MBA, M.sc, B.ed, MA, Mcom Course. University has courses like under graduation, post-graduation, Diploma courses, and also other specialization certificate courses. Students can check all details like courses, fees, faculty details, contact details, and many more, given below.
Bodoland University Admission 2021-22 Latest Updates
- Bodoland University Admission for UG, PG courses 2021-22 has been closed.
- For more admission-related updates, Visit the official site, Click Here
Bodoland University Admission 2021-22: An Overview
|University Name||Bodoland University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||03661 277 149|
|PG Courses||M.A. in Political Science, M.Sc in Botany, M. Sc in Physics|
|Other Courses||Ph.D., MCA,|
|Address||JRangalikhata, Deborgaon, Kokrajhar, Assam 783370|
Bodoland University Admission 2021-22
Students who have done their Bachelor’s from a relevant specialization are eligible to apply for the respective PG Program. For M.Phil and Ph.D. Course Must have obtained 55% marks in Master Degree from any reputed institutes or University. Students need to go to the university website link, for the online application form. The students have submitted a separate application for the separate department. For the offline, candidates can purchase application forms from the university counter, and for them online, they need to move on the university website portal.
How to apply for Bodoland University
- Move on the university website link (http://bodolanduniversity.ac.in/s24c/)
- On the create account portal students are required to create an account.
- Log in your ID by entering the login ID & password.
- Click the application form link.
- Enter the details, and upload the required documents
- Click on the submit button.
- 2 recent passport-size photographs.
- Migration certificate.
- Medical certificate.
- Head of the institution last attended.
- Officer in charge of the nearest police station.
- HSLC admit card & certificate.
M.Phil: 18 Months (3 semesters)
B.Sc (Booboo Studies): 3 years (6 semesters)
PGDHRE: 1 year(2 semesters)
DBT: 1 year(2 semester)
MCA: 3 years (6 semesters)
M.A./m.Sc./MBA/M.Com: 2 years (4 semesters)
Eligibility criteria of Bodoland University
- Candidates must have ba/B.Sc./B/Com with the honor program.
- The minimum required marks score is 50% for the general category students and 45% marks score for the SC/St candidates.
M.Sc. in CS/IT
- BCA/B.Sc in IT with mathematical science in the higher secondary class.
- BE/B.Tech in CSE & IT
M.Sc. in Biotechnology
- Science graduate having honors in any of the Biological science.
- Students must pass with the 50% marks score for the General category students and 45 % marks score is for the SC/ST category students.
Diploma in Bamboo technology
- Students must have a higher secondary class in any stream.
B.Sc (bamboo studies)
- Students must have a higher secondary class with science.
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree in honors subjects (If any) from any recognized board.
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree as BCA/B.SC./BA/B.Com with mathematics.
Students must fill the form for the 2nd and 4th semesters for B.Ed Examination to move on the university website.
Students can check the online result of the UG/PG Courses to visit the official website or Click here
Scholarship of University
The University provides the scholarship for the enrolled students according to the marks in higher education. The student will submit an application form to the concerned office for any available scholarship.
University has a separate department for the placement. The training and Placement department has contacted the various companies for the placement. Different types of Companies visit universities for the job of good packages. Univesity also refers to the student’s on-campus and off-campus drive for the placement.
- Prof. Hemanta K. Baruah (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. Sumi Kalita (Associate Professors)
- Dr. Bibhuti Lochan Sarmah (Associate Professors)
- Ms. Daisy Rani Deka (Associate Professors)
- Ms. Deepa Moni Baishya (Associate Professors)
- Mr. Ratul Deka (Associate Professors)
- Dr. Jatin Sarmah (Associate Professors)
- Dr. Sandeep Das (Assistant Professors)
- Mrs. Sharmistha Brahma Kour (Assistant Professors)
- Mrs. Jonali Owary (Assistant Professors)
- Dr. Luit Moni Borkalita (Assistant Professors)
- National Law University and Judicial Academy
- Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University
- Assam Women’s University
- Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University
- Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences
- Central Library
- Computer Center
- Hostel for Boys & Girls
- University Bus Service
Goals of Bodoland University
- To provide opportunities for lifelong knowledge to all concerned.
- To provide the right kind of work ethos, professional expertise, and leadership in all walks of life.
- To lead investigation and increase activities and Consultancy through developed problem-solving.
- To provide training for faculty to improve their skills in teaching and research.
- To provide opportunities in arrange to cope with the challenges of the future.
- To provide world-class professional and inter-disciplinary courses that are submission-oriented.
- Department of Central Library
- Department of Education
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Management Studies
- Department of Physics
- Department of High-Speed Internet
- Department of Hostel for Men and Women
- Department of University Bus Service
- Department of Bamboo Technology
- Department of English
- Department of Geography
- Department of History
- Department of Mathematical Sciences
- Department of University Canteen
Bodoland University Prospectus 2021-22: Download Now
Bodoland University was established by Bodoland University Act 2009, passed in the Assam Legislative Assembly. The present Bodoland University is an up-gradation of the Kokrajhar campus of Gauhati University to a full-fledged state University as per the provision of the Act. University full-field state University as per the provision of the Act. The Bodoland University sitting up of new university comes as a fulfillment of the dream of the people of entire lower Assam, irrespective of caste creed or economic status. The new university would cater to the educational need of the people, not only of the Bodoland area but also the adjoining states and nations like Bhutan, Nepal, and Bangladesh.
Bodoland University Admission 2021-22 Offered Courses
|MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION|
|MASTER OF SCIENCE|
|MASTER OF ARTS|
|MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS|
|MASTER OF PHILOSOPHY|
|Prof. Hemanta K. Baruah|
|Dr. Sekhar Brahma|
|Dr. H.K Sahoo|
|Mr. Birphung Narzary|
|Mr. T.P. Das|
|Dr. Dinanath Basumatary|
|Dr. H.K Sahoo|
|Mr. Aswini Kr. Gayary|
|Dr. Prahlad Basumatary|
|Mr. Birphung Narzary|
|Mr. Ewki Iswary|
|Mr. Rimwnla Basumatary|
|Dr. Amit Swarnakar (Ayurvedic)|
|Mrs. Panchali Brahma|
|Mr. Rituraj Mazumdar|
|Mr. Parthajit Roy|
|Mr. Naba Kr. Sarma|
Bodoland University Admission Fee Structure 2021
|M.C.A. (COMPUTER SCIENCE)||99600|
Frequently Question Answer (FAQ)
Question: Is the University approved by UGC?
Answer: Yes, the University was approved by UGC.
Question: Which types, of course, offer the University?
Answer: The University Provides Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral Courses.
Question: Is University Provides by UGC?
Question: What are the eligibility criteria for Admission?
Answer: It’s different for all courses.
The university provides different facilities such as Central Library, Hostel for Boys & Girls, Canteen, University Bus Service for day scholar.
- Address: Kokrajhar, Assam
- Pin code: 783370
- Phone: (+91) 03661 277149