Chaudhary Bansi Lal University (CBLU) Admission 2021-22 | UG & PG Courses, Last Date: Chaudhary Bansi Lal University is Located at B T M Colony, Bhiwani, Haryana this University Provides these Courses like M.A. (Mass Communication & Journalism), M.Sc. (Mathematics), M.Pharm. (Industrial Pharmacy) Course. it was Established in 2014 and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission. Students Can Check More Courses These Are These Articles Relate to Bangalore University, Students can Check all Details Like Courses, Fees, Faculty Details, Contact Details and Many More, Given Below.
Chaudhary Bansi Lal University has 21 PG courses and It is spread over 133-acres land. It is associated with more than 70 colleges and gives the best result in the field of education. The university is granting admission to more than 1200 students in the faculties of Physical Science, Life Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences, Management, and Commerce.
Chaudhary Bansi Lal University Admission Latest Updates
- CBLU University Admission 2021-22 has been started. Click Here for More information.
CBLU Admission 2021-22: An Overview
|University Name||Chaudhary Bansi Lal University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0166 424 5210|
|PG Courses||MA, MBA, M.Com, M.Sc, MSW|
|Address||Opposite-Education Board, B T M Colony, Bhiwani, Haryana 127021|
|Location||B T M Colony, Bhiwani, Haryana|
CBLU Admission 2021-22
The University offers various types of UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses in different streams such as M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, etc. You can apply for the admission form through an online method to visit the official website of the University.
The students must read the instruction carefully before filling the online application form. The university has followed the online procedure for admission. You will get the prospectus form from the Assistant Registrar University, Rohtak. Students can pay the form fee of INR Rs 150 in cash at the admission counter of the university. You can visit the official website to download the prospectus form without pay any cost.
Faculty At Chaudhary Bansi Lal University
- Prof. S.K. Gakhar (Vice-Chancellor)
- Prof. (Dr.) Bhagwan Singh Chaudhary (Registrar)
- Dr. Rahul Tripathi (Asset. Professor)
- Dr. Rishi Pal (Asset. Professor)
- Dr. Anand Kumar (Asset. Professor)
CBLU Affiliated Colleges List:
Name of the College and Address
- Government College, Bhiwani
- Government College Of Education, Bhiwani
Required Documents for CBLU Admission
- All necessary Marksheet/Certificates
- Transfer Certificate
- Score Card
- Passport size Photograph
Goals of the University
- To provide opportunities in arrange to cope with challenges of future.
- To provide opportunities for lifelong knowledge to all concerned.
- To provide the right kind of work ethos, professional expertise, and leadership in all walks of life.
- To lead investigation and increase activities and Consultancy through developed problem-solving.
- To provide training for faculty to improve their skills in teaching and research.
- To provide world-class professional and inter-disciplinary courses that are submission-oriented.
Chaudhary Bansi Lal University Admission 2021-22: Offered Courses
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mass Communication & Journalism)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Drug Regulatory Affairs)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Industrial Pharmacy)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmacology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Psychology)||2 Years|
Some Other Universities
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
- Address: Bhiwani- Hansi Rd, opposite Education Board, B T M Colony, Bhiwani, Haryana 127021, India.
- Tel: 91 1664-245280
- EMail: firstname.lastname@example.org