Central University of Jammu Admission 2021-22 | UG & PG Courses, Last Date: Central University of Jammu is a Central University that is located in Jammu, Jammu, and Kashmir. It was established in 2009 and affiliated with The University Grants Commission. University offers courses like undergraduate, graduate, Postgraduate, and some other special courses like M.A. (Human Resource Management), M.A. (Environmental Sciences), M.B.A. (Human Resource Management) Courses available for students. Students can check more courses that are given below.
Central University of Jammu is known for its in-depth researched courses which are well versed and also students who pursue courses here have great learning which is provided by the university.
Central University of Jammu Admission Latest Updates
- Central University of Jammu Admission 2021-22 for UG, PG Courses has been closed.
- For more admission-related updates, Visit the official site, Click Here
Central University of Jammu Admission 2021-22: An Overview
|University Name||Central University of Jammu|
|Type of University||Central University|
|University Contact Number||01923 249 658|
|PG Courses||MBA (HRM),Integrated M.Sc,MA,M.Tech, M.Ed.|
|Diploma Courses||Diploma in Beauty & Wellness|
|Other Courses||M.Phil.-Ph.D, Ph.D|
|Address||Trikuta Nagar, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir 180012|
Central University of Jammu Admission 2021-22
The University provides many courses in different streams. You can apply the form to visit the official website. Students are selected based on the mark obtained in the CUCET 2021 Entrance test.
Necessary Documents of University
- Xth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- XIIth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- Certificates of Transfer
- Valid Address Proof
- Score Card
- Passport size Photograph
- Dr. S.s. Bloeria (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. Jaya Bhasin (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Gaurav Sehgal (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Neelika Arora (Assistant Professor)
- Anjali Pathania (Assistant Professor)
- Gowhar Rasool (Assistant Professor)
- Mr.Asif Ali (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Shahid Mushtaq (Assistant Professor)
- Mr.varun Abrol (Assistant Professor)
- Computer Lab
- Browsing Center
- Seminar Hall
- Practical Lab
- Placement Hall
Central University of Jammu Department
- Department of Human Resource Management & Organizational Behaviour
- Department of Economics
- Department of Nano Science and Material
- Department of Educational Studies
- Department of Botany
- Department of National Security Studies
- Department of Mass Communication and New Media
- Department of Public Policy and Public Administration
- Department of Social work
- Department of English
- Department of Hindi & Other Indian Languages
- Department of Environmental Sciences
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Tourism and Travel Management
- Department of Marketing and Supply Chain Management
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Computer Science and Information Technology
- Department of Physics and Astronomical Sciences
- Department of Chemistry and Chemical Sciences
Central University of Jammu Prospectus 2021-22: Download Now
The University carries out its managerial functions from its head office at Baggala, Rahya-Suchani, Distt. Samba. The Central University of Jammu campus is under the building at Village Bagla, Raya Suchani in District Samba, which is at an estimated distance of 25 km from Jammu. The mission of the University is to donate to the educational, cultural, financial & social progression of people providing high-quality educational programs leading to Bachelors, Masters, Specialized and Doctorate Degrees as well as to address the cultural, financial, educational, environmental, health, and social needs of the region and nation at large. The University carries out its administrative functions from its head office at Bagla, Rahya-Suchani, Distt. Samba.
Central University of Jammu 2021-22 Offered Courses
|M.A. (Comparative Literature)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. + Ph.D.||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Human Resource Management)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Environmental Sciences)||2 Years|
|M.A. (National Security Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Human Resource Management)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Travel & Tourism)||2 Years|
Central University of Jammu Admission Fee Structure
|Courses||Fee Structure (INR)|
|Master of Education||8,785/Y|
|Diploma in Beauty Care||30,000/Y|
|Bachelor of Vocational Studies||5,600/Y|
|Master of Science||8,660/Y|
|Master of Arts||8,685/Y|
|Master of Business Administration||23,590/Y|
|Master of Technology (Computer Science & Technology)||21,415/Y|
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Is the University approved by UGC?
Answer: Yes, the University was approved by UGC.
Question: Who’s the Chancellor of University?
Answer: Gopalaswami Parthasarathy is the Chancellor of the University.
Question: Which types of Courses University provide?
Answer: University provides the UG, PG, and Ph.D. Courses.
- Address: Trikuta Nagar, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir 180012
- Phone: 01923 249 658