CUSAT Admission 2022: 20 August 2022 was the last date to apply for CUSAT Admission 2022. Currently, CUSAT has closed the CAT 2022 registration process for all the programs. It was started on 8 February 2022 and the last date to apply is 7 March 2022. Students can register themselves online, and for this, they have to go to the university’s official website.
Cochin University of Science and Technology is commonly abbreviated as CUSAT. It was founded in 1971 and is situated in Thrikkakara, Kochi. This university has received Grade A by NAAC. Besides this, students are offered UG, PG, and PhD programs in the field of engineering, technology, law, humanities, marine sciences, and social sciences. Such disciplines are provided under the degrees such as B.Tech, B.Voc, M.Sc, MA, MBA, LLM, M.Tech, etc. All these programmes have got approval from UGC and AICTE. Admittance to the offered programs is given through the CAT entrance exam.
CUSAT Trending Updates:
- CUSAT Spot Admission for MTech course for vacant seats for session 2022 started, last date to enroll is 15 September 2022. Check here
- CUSAT MBA Rank list has been released. Check here
- CUSAT spot MBA Admission 2022 date is 23 August 2022. Click here
- CAT 2022 PG Admit Card has been released on the official website of the university. Students must visit here to get more details and instructions for the CAT exam 2022.
- CUSAT University has released a Timetable for CAT 2022 PG courses. The test is scheduled to be held on 14 May and 15th May 2022. Click here
- To apply for B.Tech Marine Engineering at KMSME in CUSAT, students should register for CAT2022, choose Course B.Tech, and complete the centre selection step. Admission will be based on the IMU rank and the Common Entrance Test conducted by Indian Maritime University (IMU). Click here
CUSAT Admission Highlights
|University Name||Cochin University of Science and Technology|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, B.Sc, B.Com|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, M.Sc, M.Com|
|Address||University Road, South Kalamassery, Kochi, Kerala, India|
CUSAT Admission 2022
The last date to apply for CUSAT Admission 2022 was 20 August 2022. Cochin University of Science and Technology commences the admission process nearly from February to March. Presently, the university accepts the application online. Admission to any course mainly depends on the eligibility criteria for the respective course prescribed by the university. As far as the selection process is concerned, it entirely relies on the entrance exam performance. Based on the CAT scores, students are screened and prompted to the further admission rounds.
To ignite the young minds, the university is committed to offering various programmes at Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral levels. Following are some of the trending courses available at CUSAT.
CUSAT CAT 2022 Important Dates
|Online Registration for CAT (All PG and UG Programmes except PhD, MTech and Diploma Programmes)||08 Feb 2022 to 07 Mar 2022
(with fine up to 14 Mar 2022)
|Remittance of a fee (online only)||08 Feb 2022 to 15 Mar 2022|
|Online Registration for seats reserved for International Candidates||08 Feb 2022 to 30 Apr 2022|
|Online Registration for MTech programmes||08 Feb 2022 to 21 Apr 2022
(with fine up to 30 Apr 2022)
|Issuance and receipt of applications for Diploma Programmes from the Department/Schools concerned||08 Feb 2022 to 30 Apr 2022|
|Issuance and receipt of applications for PhD/PDF Programmes from the Department/Schools concerned||08 Feb 2022 to 30 Apr 2022|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||01 May 2022 to 14 May 2022|
|Computer Based Test (CBT): 15th, 16th and 17th of May 2022|
CUSAT UG Admission
- B.Tech: Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) is 4 years engineering program offered in the 7 disciplines, including civil engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, mechanical, information technology, and fire & safety engineering. The eligibility criteria of some of the B.Tech programmes are as follow:
- B.Tech (Civil Engineering): Those who have completed 10+2 with 60% marks in PCM subjects and 50% marks are required only in Mathematics.
- B.Tech (Marine Engineering): Aspirants must have obtained 50% marks at 10+2 with PCM subjects. However, students must score 50% marks in Mathematics individually.
- BBA LLB: One must have passed Class XII with 60% marks from Science/ Commerce stream. On the other hand, students belonging to the Arts stream must have scored at least 55% marks.
CUSAT PG Admission
- LLM: Aspirants must have earned LLB with not less than 55% marks from a value university.
- M.Sc: Students who hold B.Sc in the relevant field from an accredited university are eligible to opt M.Sc from CUSAT University.
- MBA: To pursue a 2 years MBA from CUSAT, students must have completed UG in any field from a renowned university. For MBA, the total fee ranges from INR 65,000.
- M.Tech: To opt for M.Tech, one must have scored 60% marks with a BTech from any recognized university. The average tuition fee is INR 30,000.
- M.Tech (in Civil Engineering): Aspirants shall have earned B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Sc in Civil Engineering with 60% marks or above and are considered eligible for M.Tech in Civil Engineering.
- M.Tech (Marine Biotechnology): Those who have passed B.Tech/ BE in Biotech./ M.Sc in Life Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks can apply.
CUSAT CAT 2022
The university conducts entrance exams for all undergraduate, postgraduate, PhD, and diploma programs based on the CAT 2022 entrance exam. Registration is now open for the entrance exam. Applicants must visit the admissions portal @admissions.cusat.ac.in to apply for CAT 2022. CUSAT has conducted its CAT (entrance test) on May 15th, 16th, & 17th 2022.
CUSAT Application Form 2022
CUSAT is running the 2022 admissions, and it is expected to end very soon. The admission process started on 8 February and was extended to 25 March without any late fee. The university will continue to accept the application forms till 31 march with a late application fee.
Applicants must check the eligibility requirements before filling out the application form. The application process is online on the university site: admissions.cusat.ac.in. The last date to pay the application fee is 31 March. Check the available payment channels and use which is more convenient for you.
How To Apply For CUSAT Admission?
- Go to the CUSAT website or use the direct link updated here.
- Select the New Registration button.
- Complete the mandatory blank fields.
- An activation email will be sent to the email you have provided.
- Click the activation link to activate the account.
- Use the email id, the email address and the password to log in.
2. Share your reservation and personal details:
- Share the relevant information such as name, academic details and parent’s or guardian’s name.
- Share your gender details.
- Share your permanent and communication address.
- Share the caste category. The caste categories available are general, OBC, SC or ST. Please note in some cases, you are required to provide proof or certificates.
- Students who are children of Indian workers in Gulf countries (CGW), non-Indian residents, and Keralites must follow the written clause in the admission prospectus.
3. Signature and Photography:
- Upload the recent passport size photograph in portrait orientation.
- The size must not exceed 500 KB, and the dimensions are 150 px * 180 px.
- Upload a scanned signature.
- The signature size must be 100 KB, and the dimensions are 1430 px * 57 px.
- You can upload the signature and photo in the following formats: jpg, jpeg or png.
4. Select the preferred program:
- On the panel, there is a drop-down list under the down arrow.
- Select the preferred program and the program combination you want to pursue and confirm for the test.
5. Short review:
- A preview of the complete application form will be displayed.
- Verify the details on the application form.
- Make all the necessary edits and mistakes on the application form. After this stage, students can not modify or edit the application form.
6. Pay the application fee:
- Only online payments can be made for the application fee.
- You can use credit cards, net banking or debit cards to pay the application fee.
7. Select the centre:
- Students must check the test centre list and select the more convenient one for them.
8. Print the confirmation page:
- The final complete preview will be submitted to the university admission committee.
- The admission office will check the application form and send the approval in 2 days max.
- After you have received the approval, download the application form.
CUSAT Application Fee-
The application fee is different, and it depends on the category you belong to. The table below shadows the application fee of all the students from any category. Check the table before making payment.
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|All India Quota/State merit seats||INR 1100|
|Kerala ST and Kerala SC||INR 500|
|PIO or International applicants||USD 100|
|Children of Indian Gulf Workers (CGW)||INR 6100|
|CGW KSC and CGW KST||INR 5550|
|NRI seats excluding CGW category||Additional INR 5000|
|Applicants selecting Dubai test centre||Additional INR 10000|
|MPhil and PhD programs||INR 1100|
|MPhil and PhD(Kerala SC and Kerala ST)||INR 500|
- Scanned photography
- Scanned signature
- Credit cards, internet banking or debit cards
- Photo id proof such as aadhar card, ration card or bank passbook
- Mobile number
- Email id
- The passport size photography must range from 10 KB to 500 KB and in jpeg or jpg format.
- The dimensions are 150 px * 180 px.
- The signature must be from 10 KB to 100 KB and in jpeg or jpg format.
- The dimensions are 130 px * 57 px.
CUSAT Contact Details:
- Address: Directorate of Admissions, Cochin University of Science & Technology, Kochi-682022, Kerala, India.
- Contact No.: +91-484-2577100, +91-484-2577159
- E-mail: email@example.com
- CUSAT Official Website: cusat.ac.in
- Alagappa University Admission
- JNU Admission
- Mysore University Admission
- Gujarat University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for CUSAT Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.