CUSAT Admission 2023: Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) admission registration opens for selected courses like BA LLB on 08 February 2023 (Tentative). The university continues the window for admission in more programs based on fields like technology, and engineering, information technology, business, arts & humanities, etc., for professional, and non-professional levels. The deadline for admission typically falls on November 30, 2023 (Tentative).
Candidates have numerous choices in highly valued fields for learning and constructing a career, such as BTech, BBA, LLB Hons Integrated, LLM, MBA, and more. Please take suggestions for online registration to enroll in CUSAT programs.
- Online registration and admission process link of the Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) program is available at www.cusat.ac.in website.
- Common Admission Test (CAT) is actively used for admission in CUSAT programs at undergraduate, and postgraduate levels. The General Application form fee for CUSAT CAT is INR 1,000.
- The CUSAT merit list will be composed of academic, and entrance exam scores.
CUSAT Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Cochin University of Science and Technology|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, B.Sc, B.Com|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, M.Sc, M.Com|
|Address||University Road, South Kalamassery, Kochi, Kerala, India|
CUSAT Admission 2023
Cochin University of Science and Technology commences the admission process nearly from February to March. Presently, the university accepts applications online. Admission to any course mainly depends on the eligibility criteria for the respective course prescribed by the university. As far as the selection process is concerned, it entirely relies on the entrance exam performance. Based on the CAT scores, students are screened and prompted to further admission rounds.
To ignite young minds, the university is committed to offering various programs at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral levels. Following are some of the trending courses available at CUSAT.
CUSAT UG Admission
Cochin University of Science and Technology will soon start the admission process for the UG courses. In the academic session 2023, the admission process will be online. A student who has completed Senior secondary education from any recognized board is eligible to apply for admission to UG courses.
- B.Tech: Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) is 4 years engineering program offered in the 7 disciplines, including civil engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, mechanical, information technology, and fire & safety engineering. The eligibility criteria of some of the B.Tech programmes are as follow:
- B.Tech (Civil Engineering): Those who have completed 10+2 with 60% marks in PCM subjects and 50% marks are required only in Mathematics.
- B.Tech (Marine Engineering): Aspirants must have obtained 50% marks at 10+2 with PCM subjects. However, students must score 50% marks in Mathematics individually.
- BBA LLB: One must have passed Class XII with 60% marks from Science/ Commerce stream. On the other hand, students belonging to the Arts stream must have scored at least 55% marks.
CUSAT PG Admission
Admission to various post-graduate courses will start soon at Cochin University of Science and Technology. Many courses like LLM, MSc, MBA, MTech, and MA are available at the university.
- LLM: Aspirants must have earned LLB with not less than 55% marks from a value university.
- M.Sc: Students who hold B.Sc in the relevant field from an accredited university are eligible to opt M.Sc from CUSAT University.
- MBA: To pursue a 2 years MBA from CUSAT, students must have completed UG in any field from a renowned university. For MBA, the total fee ranges from INR 65,000.
- M.Tech: To opt for M.Tech, one must have scored 60% marks with a BTech from any recognized university. The average tuition fee is INR 30,000.
- M.Tech (in Civil Engineering): Aspirants shall have earned B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Sc in Civil Engineering with 60% marks or above and are considered eligible for M.Tech in Civil Engineering.
- M.Tech (Marine Biotechnology): Those who have passed B.Tech/ BE in Biotech./ M.Sc in Life Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks can apply.
The university conducts entrance exams for all undergraduate, postgraduate, Ph.D., and diploma programs based on the CAT 2023 entrance exam. Registration will soon open for the entrance exam. Applicants must visit the admissions portal @admissions.cusat.ac.in to apply for CAT 2023.
CUSAT Application Form 2023
A number of admissions for 2023 will open soon at CUSAT, and it is expected that they will end very soon. Despite no late fees being charged, the admission process began on 8 February and ended on 25 March. A late application fee will be charged until 31 March for applications received after that date.
Applicants must check the eligibility requirements before filling out the application form. The application process is online on the university site: admissions.cusat.ac.in. Check the available payment channels and use which is more convenient for you.
How To Apply For CUSAT Admission 2023?
- Go to the CUSAT website or use the direct link updated here.
- Select the New Registration button.
- Complete the mandatory blank fields.
- An activation email will be sent to the email you have provided.
- Click the activation link to activate the account.
- Use the email id, the email address, and the password to log in.
2. Share your reservation and personal details:
- Share the relevant information such as name, academic details, and parent’s or guardian’s name.
- Share your gender details.
- Share your permanent and communication address.
- Share the caste category. The caste categories available are general, OBC, SC, or ST. Please note in some cases, you are required to provide proof or certificates.
- Students who are children of Indian workers in Gulf countries (CGW), non-Indian residents, and Keralites must follow the written clause in the admission prospectus.
3. Signature and Photography:
- Upload the recent passport-size photograph in portrait orientation.
- The size must not exceed 500 KB, and the dimensions are 150 px * 180 px.
- Upload a scanned signature.
- The signature size must be 100 KB, and the dimensions are 1430 px * 57 px.
- You can upload the signature and photo in the following formats: jpg, jpeg or png.
4. Select the preferred program:
- On the panel, there is a drop-down list under the down arrow.
- Select the preferred program and the program combination you want to pursue and confirm for the test.
5. Short review:
- A preview of the complete application form will be displayed.
- Verify the details on the application form.
- Make all the necessary edits and mistakes on the application form. After this stage, students can not modify or edit the application form.
6. Pay the application fee:
- Only online payments can be made for the application fee.
- You can use credit cards, net banking, or debit cards to pay the application fee.
7. Select the center:
- Students must check the test center list and select the more convenient one for them.
8. Print the confirmation page:
- The final complete preview will be submitted to the university admission committee.
- The admission office will check the application form and send the approval in 2 days max.
- After you have received the approval, download the application form.
CUSAT Application Fee
The application fee is different, and it depends on the category you belong to. The table below shadows the application fee of all the students from any category. Check the table before making payment.
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|All India Quota/State merit seats||INR 1100|
|Kerala ST and Kerala SC||INR 500|
|PIO or International applicants||USD 100|
|Children of Indian Gulf Workers (CGW)||INR 6100|
|CGW KSC and CGW KST||INR 5550|
|NRI seats excluding the CGW category||Additional INR 5000|
|Applicants selecting the Dubai test center||Additional INR 10000|
|MPhil and Ph.D. programs||INR 1100|
|MPhil and Ph.D. (Kerala SC and Kerala ST)||INR 500|
- Scanned photography
- Scanned signature
- Credit cards, internet banking, or debit cards
- Photo id proof such as an adhar card, ration card, or bank passbook
- Mobile number
- Email id
- The passport size photography must range from 10 KB to 500 KB and in jpeg or jpg format.
- The dimensions are 150 px * 180 px.
- The signature must be from 10 KB to 100 KB and in jpeg or jpg format.
- The dimensions are 130 px * 57 px.
CUSAT Contact Details:
- Address: Directorate of Admissions, Cochin University of Science & Technology, Kochi-682022, Kerala, India.
- Contact No.: +91-484-2577100, +91-484-2577159
- E-mail: email@example.com
- CUSAT Official Website: cusat.ac.in
- Alagappa University Admission
- JNU Admission
- Mysore University Admission
- Gujarat University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for CUSAT Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.