Dayalbagh Educational Institute Admission 2022: 30 June 2022 is the last date to apply for DEI Admission 2022. The admission has been started for its UG, PG, Certificate & Diploma courses. The last date for online application form submission for courses such as B.Voc, BFA, B.Arch, B.Ed, M.Ed, and other UG/ PG is 30th June 2022. For Certificate/ Modular programmes, students can submit applications until August 10, 2022. All selected students must submit their Migration/ Transfer certificate before 30 September 2022.
22 May 2022 is the last date to apply for DEI UG Admission 2022. The admission process for DEI UG Admission will be based on CUET UG 2022. It will be administered by National Testing Agency. The last date of online registration is extended till 22 May 2022. All candidates who want to take admission to any of the UG courses offered by this university must qualify for the Common University Entrance Test before the last date.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) main campus is in Agra in Uttar Pradesh State. The university was set up in 1917. It has received accreditations from the UGC (University Grants Commission) and the AICTE (All India Council For Technical Education). It was ranked number 82 in the NIRF University rankings.
DEI University received its Deemed Status in 1981, and since then, the university has strived to provide programs in multiple specializations. The specializations include Technology, Engineering, Commerce, Science, Education, Social Sciences, Education, and Arts.
DEI has received awards from national boards over the years. In 2020 it received the Best Paper award from the Indian Institute of Metals, India. In 2000 it received the TATA RAO MEDAL for the best paper. The paper was on Load Forecasting Using Neural Networks. It was published in ET Now National Education Leadership award 2013 and in The Institution of Engineering India.
DEI specializes in Diploma, PG, and UG programs in Biotechnology, Medical and Business Process Analytics, and Animation. It also offers PG Diploma in Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Bachelor Of Management, and PG Diploma in Safety.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) Trending Updates:
- 30 June 2022 is the last date of www.dei.ac.in admission 2022. Certificate/ modular course admission will be accepted till 10 August 2022.
- DEI Application Form for UG, PG, Diploma and certificate course admission 2022 has been started. Students can apply now. Visit here
- Dayalbagh Educational Institute Admission 2022 prospectus has been released. Click here to download.
- Second list of applicants accepted into the Certificate Level Vocational Programmes: Click to download.
- The candidate list for Certificate Level Vocational Programmes has been released. Click here
- The university has released the admit cards for upcoming examinations. Click here to download.
- Student can check their application status by using the application number. Click here
DEI Admission Highlights
|University Name||Dayalbagh Educational Institute|
|Type of University||Deemed University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA Honours (Arts), BSc Honours (Home Science), B.Com.BEd,B.Tech.,BSc.Honours,|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, M.Sc (Home Science), M.Com., B.Com+MBA, Master of Commerce Integrated with BEd, BCom (Honours)+ BTech (Footwear Technology), MEd), etc.|
|Diploma Courses||PGDT, PGDJMC, PGDDFM and PGDTDP, PG Diploma in Computer Science and Applications,|
|Other courses||M.Phil, Ph.D., Integrated BTech, MTech and PhD|
|Address||Dayal Bagh Rd, Dayal Bagh, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282005|
www.dei.ac.in Admission 2022
DEI Admission has been started for the sessions 2022-23, interested students can apply for the UG, PG, Certificate, and Diploma courses online by visiting the official website of the university. The last date for the online application form submission for UG, PG and Diploma courses is 30 June 2022. Admissions to Certificate/Modular courses will be accepted until 10 August 2022. Dayalbagh Educational Institute is accepting applications from the students for the year 2022 in both UG and PG courses.
- Students applying for any UG course will have to submit their mark sheet of the 10+2 along with the duly filled admission form and paid fee challan.
- For admission in any PG course, students will have to submit their final semester mark sheet of the bachelor’s degree along with the duly filled admission form and paid fee challan.
DEI UG Admission
Dayalbagh Educational Institute will be accepting applications from the students for the UG courses that have got an intermediate degree in the relevant disciplines.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A): DEI is accepting applications from the students for admission in B.F.A that have got an intermediate degree in Fine Arts.
- Bachelor of Vocation (B.VOC): The students that have completed their intermediate in any stream will be entitled to get admission to this course.
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch): Students with an intermediate degree in any stream with an aggregate of 60% marks are entitled to get admission to this course.
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech): Dayalbagh Educational Institute is accepting applications from the students for this course having an intermediate degree in Science with an aggregate of 60% marks.
DEI PG Admission
Dayalbagh Educational Institute will be accepting applications from the students for the Postgraduate courses that have got a bachelor’s degree in the relevant disciplines.
- Master of Social Science (MA Social Science): DEI is accepting applications for M.A social science from students that have got a bachelor’s degree in social sciences.
- Master of Home Science (M.Sc Home Science): To get admission in the M.Sc Home Science, the students should have got a graduation degree in the same discipline.
- Master of Technology (M.Tech): Students are required to have a bachelor’s degree with an aggregate of 55% marks in the relevant subject to get admission to M.Tech.
- Master of Commerce (M.Com): Students interested to get admission in this specific course should have got a graduation degree or result card in the same discipline.
DEI Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Application form Opens||27 April 2022|
|www.dei.ac.in admission 2022 Last Date||30 June 2022|
|Merit List||15 July 2022|
|Counselling||24 July 2022|
DEI Application Form 2022
DEI Application form has been released on the official website of the university. The last date for online application form submission is 30 June 2022. Dayalbagh Educational Institute invites applications for Admission. Students need to fill out the application form online. University takes admission on the basis of entrance test. Students need to clear the entrance exam. The qualified students will be eligible for admission.
How to Apply for dei.ac.in admission 2022?
- Open the University’s official website https://www.dei.ac.in/
- Scroll down and you will get the list of Admission/Academic.
- Select the Admission Session 2021-22 from the Admission list.
- The Admission 2021-22 page will be open.
- Click on Apply Online Link and the online system page will be open.
- Click on the “Click Here to register” link and the register to apply page will be open.
- Fill in the details on the registration page and enter the captcha code.
- After filling in the details, click on Create Account.
- Now login again and fill out the application form.
- Choose the program and Upload the required documents in the form.
- Pay the Application Fee and download or print the form for future references.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute Entrance Exam 2022
Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) conducts its own entrance exam known as Written Admission Test or WAT. This test is usually followed by an interview round so that students can be further evaluated. Generally, this exam is for undergraduate and postgraduate admissions at DEI.
DU itself conducts this entrance exam every year and the mode of exam is offline. However, the application submission mode is online and every applicant can use the DEI webpage https://www.dei.ac.in/dei/admission/ in order to officially submit their applications.
There will be 2 sections in the WAT and for both sections syllabus will be different. The first section will have questions from the research methodology and the second section will be comprised of questions from a particular discipline the students have opted for.
Each section will have 35 questions and each right answer will give you one positive mark. Students will be allowed to solve both sections in around 70 minutes. The courses such as B-Tech, B.Arch, B.Ed., M.Ed., B.Voc, M.Com, and others are offered after passing this exam.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute Course Admissions
|Drawing and Painting|
|Power System Engineering|
|Interior Designing and Decoration|
|Modern Office Management|
|PG Diploma||Journalism and Mass Communication|
|Safety, Health, and Environmental Engineering|
About Dayalbagh Educational Institute
- DEI receives funding and financial assistance from national boards and national societies.
- Some of the lectures are funded by Kanpur and IIT.
- DEI is also a renowned member of the following organizations: IETE Fellowship, Eta Kappa NU USA, IEEE Senior Membership (in 1991), and Institute Of Engineers, India.
- DEI Library is one of a kind, and the library has more than 175000 textbooks. The library has subscriptions to at least 180 journals and periodicals.
- It also pays subscriptions to 22 local newspapers and magazines.
- The institution has made it a tradition that five databases and more than 5000 e-journals are available every year through the UGC IWFL service.
- In the library, students have free scanning, internet and printing facilities. Please note these facilities are for library users only.
- DEI Central Library is computerized, all the operations are done electronically, and there is a bar code system to keep track of the resources.
- The DEI campus houses an international hall with a 250 seating capacity.
- The hall is for international workshops, seminars, guest lectures, and symbolism.
- The university has also constructed 16 waiting rooms for visitors.
- The 2022-2023 admission sessions are online on the university site.
- The admissions will be on merit and entrance test based. The eligibility criteria, fee structure, and all the information related to admission are mentioned below. Read the full article to see all the important information.
DEI Contact Details:
- Address: Dayalbagh Educational Institute (Deemed University) Dayalbagh, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, 282 005
- Central Administrative Office: +91-(0562) 2570372; FAX: +91-(0562) 2801226
- Faculty of Engineering: +91-(0562) 6548399, +91-(0562) 6548499
- DEI Technical College: +91-(0562) 2962458
- DEI Official Website: www.dei.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above are tentative. Please visit the DEI University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.