Dayalbagh Educational Institute Admission: DEI Agra will soon release the application form for the new session. Generally, the notification will be uploaded in the month of August every year. Also, the Dayalbagh Educational Institute Admission to UG & PhD courses for session 2022 has been closed. DEI Agra will release the second PG list for selected students in November 2022. The list will be prepared from the CUET score and the vacant seats remaining.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) Updates:
- DEI Agra PG 2nd List (CUET based) will be released soon on the official website. Check here
- DEI PG Admission 2022 session last date was 20 October 2022. Check here.
DEI University received its Deemed Status in 1981, and since then, the university has strived to provide programs in multiple specializations. The specializations include Technology, Engineering, Commerce, Science, Education, Social Sciences, Education, and Arts. Online application form submissions for courses such as B.Voc, BFA, B.Arch, B.Ed, M.Ed, and other UG/ PG are available on the official website.
DEI specializes in Diploma, PG, and UG programs in Biotechnology, Medical and Business Process Analytics, and Animation. It also offers PG Diploma in Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Bachelor Of Management, and PG Diploma in Safety.
DEI Admission Highlights
|University Name||Dayalbagh Educational Institute|
|Type of University||Deemed University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA Honours (Arts), BSc Honours (Home Science), B.Com.BEd,B.Tech.,BSc.Honours,|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, M.Sc (Home Science), M.Com., B.Com+MBA, Master of Commerce Integrated with BEd, BCom (Honours)+ BTech (Footwear Technology), MEd), etc.|
|Diploma Courses||PGDT, PGDJMC, PGDDFM and PGDTDP, PG Diploma in Computer Science and Applications,|
|Other courses||M.Phil, Ph.D., Integrated BTech, MTech and PhD|
|Address||Dayal Bagh Rd, Dayal Bagh, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282005|
DEI Admission has been closed for the sessions 2022-23, interested students can apply for the UG, PG, Certificate, and Diploma courses online by visiting the official website of the university. The enrollments is closed for the online application form submission for UG, PG and Diploma courses.
DEI Admission to Certificate/Modular courses will be accepted at the official website. Dayalbagh Educational Institute will soon start accepting applications from the students for the year 2023 for both UG and PG courses.
- Students applying for any UG course will have to submit their mark sheet of the 10+2 along with the duly filled admission form and paid fee challan.
- For admission in any PG course, students will have to submit their final semester mark sheet of the bachelor’s degree along with the duly filled admission form and paid fee challan.
DEI Agra UG Admission
Dayalbagh Educational Institute Admission for UG courses generally starts in the month of August. The University offers a variety of UG specializations programs, including BVoc, BHMS, BA, BTech, BCom, & more. Students who have passed the class 12th level education with 60% score in relevant stream. Dayalbagh Educational Institute conducts and accepts the scorecard of various entrance tests like NEET, NATA, JEE & more.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A): DEI is accepting applications from the students for admission in B.F.A that have got an intermediate degree in Fine Arts.
- Bachelor of Vocation (B.Voc): The students that have completed their intermediate in any stream will be entitled to get admission to this course.
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch): Students with an intermediate degree in any stream with an aggregate of 60% marks are entitled to get admission to this course.
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech): Dayalbagh Educational Institute is accepting applications from the students for this course having an intermediate degree in Science with an aggregate of 60% marks.
DEI Agra PG Admission
PG Admission at DEI Agra will start in the month of August. Dayalbagh Educational Institute will soon accept applications from students who have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field. To fill out the online/offline registration form for Master’s degree program admission, candidates can visit the official site. At the time of filling out the application form, ensure that you are eligible for their favourable program and have all the required documents.
- Master of Social Science (MA Social Science): DEI is accepting applications for M.A social science from students that have got a bachelor’s degree in social sciences.
- Master of Home Science (M.Sc Home Science): To get admission in the M.Sc Home Science, the students should have got a graduation degree in the same discipline.
- Master of Technology (M.Tech): Students are required to have a bachelor’s degree with an aggregate of 55% marks in the relevant subject to get admission to M.Tech.
- Master of Commerce (M.Com): Students interested to get admission in this specific course should have got a graduation degree or result card in the same discipline.
DEI Application Form
DEI Application form has been released on the official website of the university. Dayalbagh Educational Institute invites applications for Admission. Students need to fill out the application form online. University takes admission on the basis of entrance tests. Students need to clear the entrance exam. Qualified students will be eligible for admission.
How to Apply for dei.ac.in admission ?
- Open the University’s official website https://www.dei.ac.in/
- Scroll down and you will get the list of Admission/Academic.
- Select the Admission Session 2022-23 from the Admission list.
- The Admission 2022-23 page will be open.
- Click on Apply Online Link and the online system page will be open.
- Click on the “Click Here to register” link and the register to apply page will be open.
- Fill in the details on the registration page and enter the captcha code.
- After filling in the details, click on Create Account.
- Now login again and fill out the application form.
- Choose the program and Upload the required documents in the form.
- Pay the Application Fee and download or print the form for future references.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute Entrance Exam
Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) conducts its own entrance exam known as Written Admission Test or WAT. This test is usually followed by an interview round so that students can be further evaluated. Generally, this exam is for undergraduate and postgraduate admissions at DEI.
DU itself conducts this entrance exam every year and the mode of exam is offline. However, the application submission mode is online and every applicant can use the DEI webpage https://www.dei.ac.in/dei/admission/ in order to officially submit their applications.
There will be 2 sections in the WAT and for both sections syllabus will be different. The first section will have questions from the research methodology and the second section will be comprised of questions from a particular discipline the students have opted for.
Each section will have 35 questions and each right answer will give you one positive mark. Students will be allowed to solve both sections in around 70 minutes. The courses such as B-Tech, B.Arch, B.Ed., M.Ed., B.Voc, M.Com, and others are offered after passing this exam.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute is announcing the semester result for UG/PG/Diploma course in July 2022. Candidates from the 1st, 3rd and 5th semester of PGDCA, DCA, MA, MSc, M.Com, B.Com, BSc, BCA and BA can check their results online at https://dei.ac.in/.
How To Download DEI Result?
Results for various DEI courses are posted online on the website. Candidates can examine the results according to the following instructions.
- Go to DEI Website @dei.ac.in.
- DEI Homepage will open. Search for the ” Students Corner” tab.
- In the Students corner, you will find the “DEI Results 2022” link.
- After the opening of the DEI Results Page, choose year/semester.
- After choosing your year of study, click on the “Download Result”
- Clicking on “Download” will save the DEI result in your Laptop/Mobile memory.
- You will be able to find your DEI semester result in that pdf file.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute Course Admissions
|Drawing and Painting|
|Power System Engineering|
|Interior Designing and Decoration|
|Modern Office Management|
|PG Diploma||Journalism and Mass Communication|
|Safety, Health, and Environmental Engineering|
About Dayalbagh Educational Institute
Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) main campus is in Agra in Uttar Pradesh State. The university was set up in 1917. It has received accreditations from the UGC (University Grants Commission) and the AICTE (All India Council For Technical Education). It was ranked number 82 in the NIRF University rankings.
- DEI receives funding and financial assistance from national boards and national societies.
- Some of the lectures are funded by Kanpur and IIT.
- DEI is also a renowned member of the following organizations: IETE Fellowship, Eta Kappa NU USA, IEEE Senior Membership (in 1991), and Institute Of Engineers, India.
- DEI Library is one of a kind, and the library has more than 175000 textbooks. The library has subscriptions to at least 180 journals and periodicals.
- It also pays subscriptions to 22 local newspapers and magazines.
- The institution has made it a tradition that five databases and more than 5000 e-journals are available every year through the UGC IWFL service.
- In the library, students have free scanning, internet and printing facilities. Please note these facilities are for library users only.
- DEI Central Library is computerized, all the operations are done electronically, and there is a bar code system to keep track of the resources.
- The DEI campus houses an international hall with a 250 seating capacity.
- The hall is for international workshops, seminars, guest lectures, and symbolism.
- The university has also constructed 16 waiting rooms for visitors.
- The 2022-2023 admission sessions are online on the university site.
- The admissions will be on merit and entrance test based. The eligibility criteria, fee structure, and all the information related to admission are mentioned below. Read the full article to see all the important information.
DEI Contact Details:
- Address: Dayalbagh Educational Institute (Deemed University) Dayalbagh, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, 282 005
- Central Administrative Office: +91-(0562) 2570372; FAX: +91-(0562) 2801226
- Faculty of Engineering: +91-(0562) 6548399, +91-(0562) 6548499
- DEI Technical College: +91-(0562) 2962458
- DEI Official Website: www.dei.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above are tentative. Please visit the DEI University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.