Dayalbagh Educational Institute Admission 2023: DEI has released the PhD courses application forms for sessions 2023-24. The last date to fill out the Dayalbagh Admission Form 2023 is 01 September 2023. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can fill out the DEI admission form. The official notifications are out on the official web portal www.dei.ac.in. Also, Dayalbagh University has published the final admission interview schedule for session 2023.
DEI Admission Trending Updates
- BCom Registration has started at Dayalbagh Educational Institute, the last date to apply is 19 August 2023. Source
- DEI UG & PG Counselling schedule is now published at the online portal, Students can check here.
- Application form submission last date is 01 September 2023 for Dayalbagh Educational Institute PhD Admission Source
- PhD Entrance test will be conducted on 24 September 2023 at Dayalbagh Educational Institute. Source
- Dayalbagh Educational Institute entrance test was held on 22 July 2023 for UG & PG courses. More Info
- Students have to fill the Google form on or before the last date 30 July 2023 for admission to PG courses through the CUET PG 2023 score at Dayalbagh Educational Institute. Source
- Dayalbagh Educational Institute Certificate courses admission has opened, The last date is 15 July 2023 for registration. Source
- Students who want secure UG admission at Dayalbagh Educational Institute Agra through CUET 2023 have to fill the Google form before the last date 17 July 2023. Source
- DEI has released the Interview schedule for UG Admission dated from 26 June 2023 to 28 June 2023. Source
- Dayalbagh will be going to conduct the interview for admission 2023 from 26 June 2023. Check here
- Admit Card for Dayalbagh Educational Institute Entrance Exam is out now, Download here
- Dayalbagh University has released the Entrance Exam Schedule, the exam will be going to be conducted from 16 May to 19 May 2023. Source
- Dayalbagh PG Entrance Exam 2023 Dates are out now, the CUET PG will be conducted from 05 June to 12 June 2023. Source
- DEI Admission begins for BEd, Diploma, UG, MEd, and BTech courses for the session 2023-24, the last date to apply was 30 April 2023. Source
- The application forms for Diploma/All Undergraduate/B.Voc./B.F.A./B.Arch. & B.Tech released. The last date to fill out the DEI Admission Form 2023 was 30 April 2023. Source
DEI University received its Deemed Status in 1981, and since then, the university has strived to provide programs in multiple specializations. The specializations include Technology, Engineering, Commerce, Science, Education, Social Sciences, Education, and Arts. Online application form submissions at DayalBagh Educational Institute admission for courses such as B.Voc, BFA, B.Arch, B.Ed, M.Ed, and other UG/ PG are available on the official website.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute in Agra offers a comprehensive, innovative, and value-based education to all its students. DEI specializes in Diploma, PG, and UG programs in Biotechnology, Medical, and Business Process Analytics, and Animation. It also offers PG Diploma in Pharmaceutical Chemistry, a Bachelor Of Management, and PG Diploma in Safety.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Dayalbagh Educational Institute|
|Type of University||Deemed University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA Honours (Arts), BSc Honours (Home Science), B.Com.BEd,B.Tech.,BSc.Honours,|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, M.Sc (Home Science), M.Com., B.Com+MBA, Master of Commerce Integrated with BEd, BCom (Honours)+ BTech (Footwear Technology), MEd), etc.|
|Diploma Courses||PGDT, PGDJMC, PGDDFM and PGDTDP, PG Diploma in Computer Science and Applications,|
|Other courses||M.Phil, Ph.D., Integrated BTech, MTech and PhD|
|Address||Dayal Bagh Rd, Dayal Bagh, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282005|
Dayalbagh Educational Institute Admission 2023
PhD Application Form is now released at the online portal of DEI. The Last date to apply is 01 September 2023 for DayalBagh Educational Institute Admission 2023. Students can apply at www.dei.ac.in for Admission. There are various Language, Arts, and Culture courses available for the students. The eligibility criteria should be checked before taking admission at Dayalbagh Educational Institute.
- DEI Admission to Certificate/Modular courses will be accepted at the official website www.dei.ac.in.
- Students applying for any UG course will have to submit their mark sheet of the 10+2 along with the duly filled admission form and paid fee challan.
- It is necessary for the students to submit a copy of their final semester mark sheet from the Bachelor’s degree along with a filled admission form and the fee challan in order to qualify for admission to DayalBagh Educational Institute in any PG course offered by the Institute.
DEI UG Admission
Dayalbagh Educational Institute course admissions for UG courses have begun. The University offers a variety of UG specializations programs, including BVoc, BHMS, BA, BTech, BCom, & more. The last date to register for DEI UG Admission Form 2023 was 30 April 2023. Students who have passed the class 12th level education with 60% score in relevant stream. Dayalbagh Educational Institute conducts and accepts the scorecard of various entrance tests like NEET, NATA, CUET UG & more.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A): DEI is accepting applications from students for admission in B.F.A that have got an intermediate degree in Fine Arts.
- Bachelor of Vocation (B.Voc): The students that have completed their intermediate in any stream will be entitled to get admission to this course.
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch): Students with an intermediate degree in any stream with an aggregate of 60% marks are entitled to get admission to this course.
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech): This is an technical course which various specialization and offer with minimum 4 Year duration. Admission process is based on entrance exam. Students need to complete 10+2 with 50% Marks in the recognized board examination to be eligible for admission.
Dayalbagh PG Admission
Dayalbagh Educational Institute was started accepting applications from students who have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field. To fill out the online/offline registration form for Master’s degree program admission, candidates can visit the official site. At the time of filling out the application form, ensure that you are eligible for their favorable program and have all the required documents.
- Master of Social Science (MA Social Science): DEI is accepting applications for MA social science from students that have got a bachelor’s degree in social sciences.
- Master of Home Science (M.Sc Home Science): To get admission in the M.Sc Home Science, the students should have got a graduation degree in the same discipline.
- Master of Technology (M.Tech): Students are required to have a bachelor’s degree with an aggregate of 55% marks in the relevant subject to get admission to M.Tech.
- Master of Commerce (M.Com): Students interested to get admission in this specific course should have got a graduation degree or result card in the same discipline.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): DEI MBA Admission will be given to students who scored about 55% marks in Graduation or bachelor’s degree. The course is available in different specializations like Innovation, Agricultural Management & more.
DEI Admission Form 2023
Dayalbagh Educational Institute has removed the curtain from the admission form and started inviting individuals for submitting the application form for certificate courses. The Dayal bagh educational institute PhD admission form 2023 date is 01 September 2023. Applicants may move into the Dayalbagh Educational Institute website to get online application active links. Dayalbagh admission forms for both UG and PG programs are Rs 750 and Rs 800.
How to Apply for www.dei.ac.in admission 2023?
- Open the Dayalbagh Educational Institute’s official website https://www.dei.ac.in/
- Scroll down and you will get the list of Admission/Academic.
- Select the Admission Session from the Admission list.
- The Admission page will be open.
- Click on Apply Online Link and the online system page will open.
- Click on the “Click Here to register” link and the Register to apply page will open.
- Fill in the details on the registration page and enter the captcha code.
- After filling in the details, click on Create Account.
- Now login again and fill out the application form.
- Choose the program and Upload the required documents in the form.
- Pay the Application Fee and download or print the form for future reference.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute Entrance Exam 2023
To ensure everyone gets an equal opportunity for admission to undergraduate, and postgraduate courses, Dayalbagh Educational Institute does not shy away from taking the scores of the common entrance exams listed below.
- For admission to bachelor’s and master’s courses, candidates have to pass CUET-UG and CUET-PG.
- Ph.D. degree admission at Dayalbagh Educational Institute is also offered on valid marks of national-level entrance examinations such as CSIR-NET, and UGC-NET.
DEI Entrance Exam Date 2023 for Diploma, UG, BVoc, BArch, and BTech courses is 16 May to 19 May 2023. Whereas for BEd, MEd, PG, and PG Diploma courses, the date of the Dayalbagh Entrance Exam 2023 will be 24 June 2023 to 30 June 2023.
The application submission mode is online and every applicant can use the Dayalbagh Educational Institute Admission webpage https://www.dei.ac.in/dei/admission/ in order to officially submit their applications.
Each section of the Dayalbagh Educational Institute Admission test will have 35 questions and each right answer will give you one positive mark. Students will be allowed to solve both sections in around 70 minutes. The courses such as B-Tech, B.Arch, B.Ed., M.Ed., B.Voc, M.Com, and others are offered after passing this exam.
DEI Agra Result
Dayalbagh Educational Institute will announce the semester result for UG/PG/Diploma course in July 2023. Candidates from the 1st, 3rd and 5th semesters of PGDCA, DCA, MA, MSc, M.Com, B.Com, BSc, BCA and BA can check their results online at https://dei.ac.in/.
How To Download DEI Result?
Results for various DEI courses are posted online on the website. Candidates can examine the results according to the following instructions.
- Go to DayalBagh Educational Institute Website @dei.ac.in.
- DEI Homepage will open. Search for the ” Students Corner” tab.
- In the Students corner, you will find the “DEI Results” link.
- After the opening of the DEI Results Page, choose year/semester.
- After choosing your year of study, click on the “Download Result”
- Clicking on “Download” will save the DEI result in your Laptop/Mobile memory.
- You will be able to find your DEI semester result in that pdf file.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute Course Admissions
|Drawing and Painting|
|Power System Engineering|
|Interior Designing and Decoration|
|Modern Office Management|
|PG Diploma||Journalism and Mass Communication|
|Safety, Health, and Environmental Engineering|
About Dayalbagh Educational Institute
Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) main campus is in Agra in Uttar Pradesh State. The university was set up in 1917. It has received accreditations from the UGC (University Grants Commission) and the AICTE (All India Council For Technical Education). It was ranked number 82 in the NIRF University rankings.
- DEI receives funding and financial assistance from national boards and national societies.
- Some of the lectures are funded by Kanpur and IIT.
- DEI is also a renowned member of the following organizations: IETE Fellowship, Eta Kappa NU USA, IEEE Senior Membership (in 1991), and Institute Of Engineers, India.
- DEI Library is one of a kind, and the library has more than 175000 textbooks. The library has subscriptions to at least 180 journals and periodicals.
- It also pays subscriptions to 22 local newspapers and magazines.
- The institution has made it a tradition that five databases and more than 5000 e-journals are available every year through the UGC IWFL service.
- In the library, students have free scanning, internet and printing facilities. Please note these facilities are for library users only.
- DEI Central Library is computerized, all the operations are done electronically, and there is a barcode system to keep track of the resources.
- The DEI campus houses an international hall with a 250-seating capacity.
- The hall is for international workshops, seminars, guest lectures, and symbolism.
- The university has also constructed 16 waiting rooms for visitors.
- The 2023 admission sessions are online on the university site.
- Dayalbagh Educational Institute admissions will be on merit and entrance test based. The eligibility criteria, fee structure, and all the information related to admission are mentioned below. Read the full article to see all the important information.
DEI Contact Details:
- Address: Dayalbagh Educational Institute (Deemed University) Dayalbagh, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, 282 005
- Central Administrative Office: +91-(0562) 2570372; FAX: +91-(0562) 2801226
- Faculty of Engineering: +91-(0562) 6548399, +91-(0562) 6548499
- DEI Technical College: +91-(0562) 2962458
- DEI Official Website: www.dei.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above are tentative. Please visit the DEI University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.