Dr BR Ambedkar University Admission: DBRAU will soon start registration for UG & PG courses for new session. The forms will be available at official portal www.dbrau.ac.in. The enrollments for session 2022 is closed now for UG & PG courses, last date to register was 20 October 2022. Soon, the Dr Bhimaro Ambedkar University will release the form for PhD courses for session 2022. All candidates must fill out the application form online before the last date.
Agra University Trending Updates:
- Examination Notice of PG Diploma course has been uploaded at Agra University official website. Check here
- Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University has released the BEd 2nd Year Practical Examination. Source
- DBRAU Agra has closed the admission for session 2022, the deadline to apply was 20 October 2022. Source
Dr. BR Ambedkar University (DBRAU) is also known as Agra University. It is a state university that grants admissions for courses such as UG, PG, Research, and MBA programs. Students can be admitted to its campuses in Agra. Admissions to UG and PG courses are merit-based except for MBA which depends on an entrance exam. The BA, B.Voc, MA, etc., are the various course with many specializations that students can take.
DBRAU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Dr. BR Ambedkar University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||1 July 1927|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, B.Sc.|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, M.Sc.|
|Address||Paliwal Park, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282004|
Dr BR Ambedkar University Admission
The last date will soon be announced by the Agra University admission for new session. It will soon release the application form for UG & PG courses on its admission portal. Students who want to take admission to any UG courses must have passed the 12th class from any recognized educational board. Admissions are also merit-based for some PG courses, and students need a bachelor’s degree in the related discipline with 50% minimum marks.
Agra University UG Admission
DBRAU has releases its admission form for its bachelor’s degree courses. It offers numerous disciplines with a variety of courses for all students. Students must complete their 12th grades to be considered for admission. Some UG programmes, such as BFA, B.Tech, and BE, require students to take a DBRAU university written entrance exam.
- BA: The BA program at this university can be pursued in streams like Mathematics, English, Psychology, and History. It is pursued by students after completing 10+2 with a 50% average score. The education must be from any well-known board of education.
- B.Voc: A student can enrol in a B.Voc degree that is also offered in various fields. It also demands to pass the 12th standard examination along with a minimum of 50% marks satisfaction.
- B.Sc: Bachelor of Science is an undergraduate programme that is offered in many different specializations like Agriculture, Agronomy, Chemistry, Botany and many more. Students who want to take admission to this course must have passed the 12th board in the science stream.
Agra University PG Admission
At Bhimrao Ambedkar University, registration will soon begin for PG courses for the new session. Postgraduate Programs like MCA, MA, MBA, MCom, MSc, MFA, MPharma &, etc., are available for enrollment. The criteria to get into Agra University PG courses is based on various entrance test scores.
- MBA: The selection criteria for MBA are based on appearing in an entrance exam like CAT, MAT, or CMAT and securing enough score. Its previous academic requirement is a BBA or equivalent degree with an average 55% (50% for SC/ST) score.
- MA: This University provides Master of Arts admissions for a variety of disciplines under merit-based criteria. It is important that a student must secure at least 50% or more marks in his/her bachelor’s or equivalent degree.
- MCA: Master of Computer Applications is a postgraduate level course offered by Dr BR Ambedkar University. It is one of the most professional courses that take a minimum duration of 2 years to complete. Candidates who have completed their bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant stream can apply for admission to this programme.
Agra University Application Form
The University invites application forms for various courses like UG/PG and other specialized courses. Students need to register themselves first and log in to the university admission portal. Fill the Application form and select the desired program.
Candidates also need to pay the application fee of Rs.100/-. candidates must scan their documents before applying application form. candidates make sure after submitting the form there will be no changes can be done. So candidates require to check the application form before submitting it.
How to Apply for DBRAU Admission?
- Go to the University’s main website http://www.dbrau.org.in/
- Visit the Academic & Research tab and select the Academics then go to the admission page.
- Click on Application Registration and register yourself.
- The University send you the OTP to verify you.
- After the complete registration starts filling out the form and uploading all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee of Rs.100/- and Submit the form.
- Download the application for future references.
Dr BR Ambedkar University Result
Dr BR Ambedkar University has published results for various courses at the undergraduate and graduate levels. These courses include B.Com, M.Com, BSc, MSc, BA, MA, MBA, BFA, BE, etc. The results of both the odd and even semester examinations have been announced by DBRAU. The results are now available for students who were waiting for them.
How To Check Dr BR Ambedkar University Results?
The procedure for checking the result of DBRAU is easier in the online mode using the instructions given in the following steps:
- By using the link of the university, students can open its website.http://www.dbrau.org.in/
- On the website, there are sections for semesters end examinations of various courses.
- After entering the result section, students will check the list in which links for various courses are provided.
- The desired result file will be opened by clicking on the right course link and this will let you download it in pdf.
DBRAU Course Admissions
|B.A. (Advertising, Sales Promotion, and Sales Management)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Education)||3 Years|
|B.A. (English Literature)||3 Years|
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Fashion Designing)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Fine Arts)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Functional English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Functional Hindi)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Geography)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hindi Literature)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hindi)||3 Years|
|B.A. (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Military Studies)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Office Management)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Psychology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Travel and Tourism Management)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Urdu)||3 Years|
|B.F.A. (Applied Arts)||4 Years|
|B.F.A. (Drawing & Painting)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Agricultural Economics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Agricultural Statistics)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Agriculture)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Agronomy)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Animal Husbandry & Dairying)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Botany)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Computer Applications)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Geology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Horticulture Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Industrial Microbiology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Instrumentation)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Physics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Plant Breeding and Genetics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Plant Pathology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Zoology)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Computer Science)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)||1 Year|
|M.A. (Ancient Indian History and Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Education)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Home Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Military Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Music (Instrumental))||2 Years|
|M.A. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Urdu)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Banking and Investment)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (International Business)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Risk and Insurance)||2 Years|
|M.F.A. (Applied Arts)||2 Years|
|M.F.A. (Painting)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Botany)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Chemistry)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (History)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Zoology)||1 Year|
|M.Sc. (Agricultural Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Agricultural Entomology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Agricultural Extension Education)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Agriculture Chemistry & Soil Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Agronomy)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Animal Husbandry and Drying)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Genetics and Plant Breeding)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Home Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Horticulture)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Life Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|M.T.A. (Tourism Administration)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Botany)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Environmental Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Physics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Gandhi Vichar Darshan||1 Year|
|Diploma in Yoga and Physical education||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Adult and Continuing Education||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (P.G.D.C.A.)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management||2 Years|
|Certified Course in Adult Education||6 Months|
Dr. BR Ambedkar University Faculty
- Dr. Swati Mathur
- Dr. Kaushal Rana
- Mr. Sanjeev Sharma
- Dr. Santosh Bihari Sharma
- Sharad Chandra Upadhyaya
- Dr. Alok Kumar Saxena
- Dr. Y K Sharma
- Dr. Atul Mathur
- Dr. Akhilesh Chandra Saxena
- Dr. Umesh Chandra Sharma
- Department Of Food & Nutrition
- Department Of Child Development
- Department Of Clothing and Textiles
- Department Of Home Management
- Department Of Environmental Toxicology
- Department Of Zoology
- Department Of Biotechnology
- Department Of Biochemistry
- Department Of Microbiology
- Department Of Forestry
- Department Of Chemistry
- Department Of Mathematics
- Department Of Physics
- Department Of Pharmacy
- Department Of Indian Languages
- Department Of Linguistics Foreign Languages
- Department Of Oriental Classical Languages
- Department Of Mass Communication & Journalism
- Department Of Sociology
- Department Of Statistics
- Department Of Social Work
- Department Of Home Science Education and Extension
- Department Of Botany
- Department Of Environmental Studies
DBRAU Contact Details:
- Address: Dr. BR Ambedkar University, Paliwal Park, Agra (U.P.) 282004, India
- Contact No.: (0562) 6544827
- Email-Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DBRAU Official Website: www.dbrau.org.in
- Dayalbagh Educational Institute
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University
- Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for DBRAU Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.