Dr. BR Ambedkar University Admission 2023: DBRAU has started web registration for BEd, UG & PG courses for sessions 2023-24. The forms are now available at the official portal www.dbrau.ac.in. Dr. Bhimaro Ambedkar University will accept registration till 25 June 2023 (Tentative). All candidates must fill out the application form online before the last date.
DBRAU Agra Trending Updates
- DBRAU has commenced the registration for UG, PG & Diploma courses for session 2023-24. Apply here
- Agra University B.Ed Admission 2023 is open now, the last date of online DBRAU web registration is 30 May 2023. Source
- Agra University has released the admission brochure for session 2023-24. Download here
Dr. BR Ambedkar University (DBRAU) is also known as Agra University. It is a state university that grants admissions for courses such as UG, PG, Research, and MBA programs. Students can be admitted to its campuses in Agra. Admissions to UG and PG courses are merit-based except for MBA which depends on an entrance exam. The BA, B.Voc, MA, etc., are the various course with many specializations that students can take.
DBRAU admission is based on both merit and entrance exams. To be selected for some courses, students must exceed the cutoff marks asked by DBRAU Agra. The university also accepts a number of national-level entrance tests, such as UPCET and UPTU. Placement cells at DBRAU strive to provide students with suitable careers in various sectors.
Dr. BR Ambedkar University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||1 July 1927|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, B.Sc., etc.|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, M.Sc., etc.|
|Address||Paliwal Park, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282004|
Dr. BR Ambedkar University Admission 2023
DBRAU Web registration 2023-24 begins for the BEd course, till 30 May 2023 is the last date to fill out the web registration. Students who want to take Dr. BR Ambedkar University Admission to any UG courses must have passed the 12th class from any recognized educational board. Admissions are also merit-based for some PG courses, and students need a bachelor’s degree in the related discipline with 50% minimum marks.
The admission process will be completed online through the official website of the university. Students should check their eligibility before applying for admission to any course. Students have to follow the guidelines published by the university for admission 2023-24.
Here below in the article, more information about UG and PG courses is given. Students can check their eligibility according to the courses.
Agra University UG Admission
DBRAU has released its admission form for its bachelor’s degree courses. It offers numerous disciplines with a variety of courses for all students. Students must complete their 12th grades to be considered for Dr. BR Ambedkar University Admission. Some UG programs, such as BFA, B.Tech, and BE, require students to take a DBRAU university written entrance exam.
- BA: The BA program at this university can be pursued in streams like Mathematics, English, Psychology, and History. It is pursued by students after completing 10+2 with a 50% average score. The education must be from any well-known board of education.
- B.Voc: A student can enroll in a B.Voc degree that is also offered in various fields. It also demands to pass the 12th standard examination along with a minimum of 50% marks satisfaction.
- B.Sc: Bachelor of Science is an undergraduate programme that is offered in many different specializations like Agriculture, Agronomy, Chemistry, Botany, and many more. Students who want to take Dr. BR Ambedkar University admission to this course must have passed the 12th board in the science stream.
- BFA: Bachelor of Fine Arts course provides in-depth learning of all topics. Students have to complete 10+2 with 50 percent marks.
Agra University PG Admission
At Bhimrao Ambedkar University, registration has begun for PG courses for the new session. Postgraduate Programs like MCA, MA, MBA, MCom, MSc, MFA, MPharma &, etc., are available for enrollment. The criteria to get into Agra University PG courses is based on various entrance test scores. Agra University PG Admission 2023 last date is 25 June 2023.
- MBA: The selection criteria for MBA are based on appearing in an entrance exam like CAT, MAT, or CMAT and securing enough scores. Its previous academic requirement is a BBA or equivalent degree with an average 55% (50% for SC/ST) score.
- MA: This University provides Master of Arts admissions for a variety of disciplines under merit-based criteria. It is important that a student must secure at least 50% or more marks in his/her bachelor’s or equivalent degree.
- MCA: Master of Computer Applications is a postgraduate level course offered by DBRAU. It is one of the most professional courses that take a minimum duration of 2 years to complete. Candidates who have completed their bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant stream can apply for Dr. BR Ambedkar University admission to this programme.
- MPharma: DBRAU offers this 2-year-long pharmaceutical course to students who completed their BPharma degree with 55% marks. The Department of Pharmacy admits students based on their marks in the entrance examination.
Dr. BR Ambedkar University BBA Admission
The university has started the admission to BBA course. The Bachelor of Business Administration course has a duration of 3 years and the syllabus is divided into 6 semesters. Admissions to BBA course will be based on merit list criteria. To be eligible for admission, students should have 12th passed from any recognized board with a minimum of 50 percent marks.
Dr. BR Ambedkar University LLB Admission
Students who are interested in pursuing a Bachelor of Law (LLB) course at Agra University will be able to apply for LLB admission soon. It is a law degree with a duration of 3 years. To be eligible for admission, students should have a UG degree from a UGC-approved university with a minimum mark of 50 percent. A relaxation in marks will be provided to students who belong to the reserved category.
DBRAU PhD Admission 2023
Dr. BR Ambedkar University, Agra will soon start the admission to PhD courses for the academic year 2023. The university accepts admission to PhD courses through the entrance exam. Only eligible candidates can apply for admission. Students should have a PG degree with a minimum of 50 percent marks in relevant subjects from any UGC-approved university to be eligible.
Agra University Application Form 2023
DBRAU Admission has commenced and released the application forms for different undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Interested candidates must complete registration on the official DBRAU web registration portal for their favorite course.
Agra University online web registration 2023 begins on 12 May 2023. The last date for making an online web registration is 25 June 2023 at www.dbrau.org.in/Admission.aspx.
Candidates also need to pay the application fee of Rs.100/-. candidates must scan their documents before applying application form. candidates make sure after submitting the form there will be no changes can be done. So candidates require to check the application form before submitting it.
How to Apply for DBRAU Admission?
A candidate who wishes to join any of the programmes at DBRAU must read the below point to complete the admission producer. All the details should be correct and match with university criteria.
- Go to the University’s main website http://www.dbrau.org.in/
- Visit the Academic & Research tab and select the Academics then go to the admission page.
- Click on Application Registration and register yourself.
- The University send you the OTP to verify you.
- After the complete registration starts filling out the form and uploading all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee of Rs.100/- and Submit the form.
- Download the application for future references.
Dr BR Ambedkar University will soon publish the result for various courses at the undergraduate and graduate levels. These courses include B.Com, M.Com, BSc, MSc, BA, MA, MBA, BFA, BE, etc. The results of both the odd and even semester examinations have been announced by DBRAU. The results are now available for students who were waiting for them.
How To Check Dr BR Ambedkar University Results?
The procedure for checking the result of DBRAU is easier in the online mode using the instructions given in the following steps:
- By using the link of the university, students can open its website.http://www.dbrau.org.in/
- On the website, there are sections for semesters end examinations of various courses.
- After entering the result section, students will check the list in which links for various courses are provided.
- The desired result file will be opened by clicking on the right course link and this will let you download it in pdf.
Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar University Course Admissions
|B.A. (Advertising, Sales Promotion, and Sales Management)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Education)||3 Years|
|B.A. (English Literature)||3 Years|
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Fashion Designing)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Fine Arts)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Functional English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Functional Hindi)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Geography)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hindi Literature)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hindi)||3 Years|
|B.A. (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Military Studies)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Office Management)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Psychology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Travel and Tourism Management)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Urdu)||3 Years|
|B.F.A. (Applied Arts)||4 Years|
|B.F.A. (Drawing & Painting)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Agricultural Economics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Agricultural Statistics)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Agriculture)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Agronomy)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Animal Husbandry & Dairying)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Botany)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Computer Applications)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Geology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Horticulture Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Industrial Microbiology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Instrumentation)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Physics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Plant Breeding and Genetics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Plant Pathology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Zoology)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Computer Science)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)||1 Year|
|M.A. (Ancient Indian History and Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Education)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Home Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Military Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Music (Instrumental))||2 Years|
|M.A. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Urdu)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Banking and Investment)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (International Business)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Risk and Insurance)||2 Years|
|M.F.A. (Applied Arts)||2 Years|
|M.F.A. (Painting)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Botany)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Chemistry)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (History)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Zoology)||1 Year|
|M.Sc. (Agricultural Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Agricultural Entomology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Agricultural Extension Education)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Agriculture Chemistry & Soil Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Agronomy)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Animal Husbandry and Drying)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Genetics and Plant Breeding)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Home Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Horticulture)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Life Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|M.T.A. (Tourism Administration)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Botany)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Environmental Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Physics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Gandhi Vichar Darshan||1 Year|
|Diploma in Yoga and Physical education||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Adult and Continuing Education||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (P.G.D.C.A.)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management||2 Years|
|Certified Course in Adult Education||6 Months|
Dr. BR Ambedkar University Faculty
- Dr. Swati Mathur
- Dr. Kaushal Rana
- Mr. Sanjeev Sharma
- Dr. Santosh Bihari Sharma
- Sharad Chandra Upadhyaya
- Dr. Alok Kumar Saxena
- Dr. Y K Sharma
- Dr. Atul Mathur
- Dr. Akhilesh Chandra Saxena
- Dr. Umesh Chandra Sharma
- Department Of Food & Nutrition
- Department Of Child Development
- Department Of Clothing and Textiles
- Department Of Home Management
- Department Of Environmental Toxicology
- Department Of Zoology
- Department Of Biotechnology
- Department Of Biochemistry
- Department Of Microbiology
- Department Of Forestry
- Department Of Chemistry
- Department Of Mathematics
- Department Of Physics
- Department Of Pharmacy
- Department Of Indian Languages
- Department Of Linguistics Foreign Languages
- Department Of Oriental Classical Languages
- Department Of Mass Communication & Journalism
- Department Of Sociology
- Department Of Statistics
- Department Of Social Work
- Department Of Home Science Education and Extension
- Department Of Botany
- Department Of Environmental Studies
DBRAU Contact Details:
- Address: Dr. BR Ambedkar University, Paliwal Park, Agra (U.P.) 282004, India
- Contact No.: (0562) 6544827
- Email-Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DBRAU Official Website: www.dbrau.org.in
- Dayalbagh Educational Institute
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University
- Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University
Ques: What is the last date for Dr BR Ambedkar University Admission in 2023?
Ans: The expected last date is 25 June 2023 for UG and PG courses. Students who are looking for admission can visit the official site.
Ques: How to get admission to any course at DBRAU session 2023-24?
Ans: Students have to match all the required admission criteria and then apply at the official site to their desired course. Admissions may vary as per merit score or entrance exam score.
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for DBRAU Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.