Gondwana University Admission 2022: 20 July 2022 is the last date to apply for Gondwana University admission 2022. Interested students can apply for any of the offered courses by visiting the official website. The admission process will be based on entrance examinations for some programmes, so candidates must achieve higher scores on the entrance test.
Gondwana University is a State University located in Gadchiroli, Maharashtra. It was established in 2011 and is affiliated with the University Grants Commission. It offers UG and PG courses in Science, Arts, Law, Commerce, Social Science, Home Science, Education, and Medicine faculties.
It provides courses like B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech, etc. University shows a keen interest in art and culture courses and has introduced practices to enhance students’ personalities. Diploma short-term courses are designed in a way where students can get in-depth knowledge of the course. Students can check more courses as given below.
Gondwana University Trending Updates:
- The university is going to release applications for various UG and PG courses soon. Visit here
Gondwana University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Gondwana University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||07132 223 352|
|UG Courses||BA, BBA, B.Com, B.Ed, BPE, BPEd, BE, B.Sc|
|PG Courses||MA, M.Com, M.Ed, M.Tech, MFD|
|Other Courses||LLB, BA. LL.B,|
|Diploma Courses||PGDBL, PGDCL|
|Address||MIDC Road Complex, Gadchiroli, Maharashtra 442605|
Gondwana University Admission 2022
Admission will open in the month of July for the 2022-23 academic year at Gondwana University. All PG programmes at this university are offered based on a merit list determined by students’ admission exam scores.
All courses have different admissions processes depending on the type and structure of the course. In order to enrol in a certain course, students should ensure that they meet its minimum eligibility requirements.
Gondwana University UG Admission
Admission to UG program at Gondwana University is based on merit, and it also follows the reservation policy rules as per the govt of Maharashtra. The minimum qualification is the 12th standard for admission to the UG Program. The students must obtain at least 50% marks in 10+2 from any reputed institute or Board.
- B.Com: Bachelor of Commerce is an undergraduate level programme offered in numerous specializations. Students can choose among a variety of subjects. The basic eligibility criteria are to pass the 12th examination in any stream with an average mark of a minimum of 45%. The previous study must be obtained from any recognised institute or board.
Gondwana University PG Admission
Gondwana University offers many courses at the PG level. The duration of most of the programs is 2 years. Students looking for admission in the PG program must hold a bachelor’s degree from any reputed University. An entrance exam can also be taken for some courses. Students also need to score good marks on entrance tests to get a seat.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is a PG level professional degree programme. Gondwana University offers admission to students who have completed their bachelor’s degrees like BBA, BBM, etc. In addition to minimum eligibility criteria, students also need to qualify for an entrance exam conducted by the university or it also accepts scores of state/ national level entrance exams like CAT/ MAT/ XAT.
Gondwana University Admission Important Date
|Application form Start||5 June 2022|
|Last date to apply||20 July 2022|
|Admit Card||15 June 2022|
|Date of Entrance test||22 June 2022|
|Answer Key||25 June 2022|
|Result||5 July 2022|
|Merit List||10 July 2022|
|Counselling||15 July 2022 onwards|
Gondwana University Application Form 2022
The University offers application forms only on the online admission portal. Candidates first need to register themselves and then after online admission form will be open. Enter the details and Upload the necessary documents. Pay the Application fee through Debit/Credit cards, Net banking, etc. To apply for an application form, follow the steps given below.
How to Apply For Gondwana University Admission?
- Applicants need to Go to the University Website https://unigug.ac.in/
- Scroll down the home page and click on online Admission 2022.
- The New page will be open, Candidates need to click on online Admission 2022.
- The Login Page will be open, click on the Register button.
- Fill in the details in the new registration form and submit it.
- Pay the Application Fee and Print the application for future references.
- Xth Class Marksheet/Certificate
- XIIth Class Marksheet/Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Valid Address proof
- OEC/SEBC caste candidates’ income
- Score Card
- Passport size Photograph
Gondwana University Prospectus 2022
The Gondwana University has been conceived and formed with a foresighted view to cater to the ambitions of the frugally so also socio-culturally retrograde districts of Gadchiroli and Chandrapur. Though the network of Governmental activities has been continually trying to execute the state welfare rules of an all-inclusive growth, the resultant progress has been lethargic compared to other areas of the state.
Gondwana University Course Admissions
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
Bachelor of Commerce in Computer Application (B.C.C.A.)
Diploma in Business Management (D.B.M.)
P.G.Dip. in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management(P.G.D.I.R.P.M.)
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Computer Management (MCM)
Master of Commerce (M.Com)
Master of Industrial Relations and Personnel Management(M.I.R.P.M.)
Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) (Commerce)
Post Graduate Diploma In Computer Commercial Applications (P.G.D.C.C.A)
Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (P.G.D.M.M.)
CBCS M.Com. Commerce Board
CBCS M.Com. Advance Financial Accounting
CBCS M.Com.Business Economics
Bachelor of Arts (BA)
Master of Arts (MA) (Marathi)
Master of Arts (M.A.) (English)
Master of Arts (M.A.) (Hindi)
Master of Arts (M.A.) (Pali & Prakrit)
Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A.)
CBCS M.A. Pali
CBCS M.A. HINDI
CBCS M.A. MARATHI
Faculty at Gondwana University
- Faculty Of Arts
- Faculty Of Commerce
- Faculty Of Education
- Faculty Of Home Science
- Faculty Of Engineering
- Faculty Of Law
- Faculty Of Medicine
- Faculty Of Science
- Faculty Of Social Science
- Faculty Directions
- Faculty Of Science & Tech.
- Faculty of Commerce & Management
- Faculty Of Humanities
Gondwana University Affiliated Colleges List
- Acharya Vinoba Bhave College of Arts Commerce and Science
- Abdul Ajij Dhamani Mahavidyalaya
- Adarsha Mahadeorao Jambhule Arts and Commerce College
- Adv. N.S. Ganguwar College of Education [gadchiroli]
- Adv. Vitthalrao Banpurkar Memorial Kala and Vanijya Mahavidyalaya
- Adarsh Arts Commerce College
Gondwana University Placement
The Placement Cell helps the students to get jobs in their hands after the successful completion of their respective programs. The main purpose of the university is to offer industrial exposure in the respective area the candidate selected to pursue after graduation.
Gondwana University Scholarship 2022
University provides Scholarships to the students according to the categories. Some of the Scholarship schemes mentioned below are offered by the university.
- SAU Radhabai Govind OKA Scholarship
- Narendra Kumar Bansal Jain Chawdhary Scholarship Fund
- Shirole Scholarships for Arts Funds
Gondwana University Top Recruiter
- Neilsoft Engineering Solution
- Poornadvait Solution
Gondwana University Contact Details:
- Address: MIDC Road Complex, Gadchiroli-442 605, Maharashtra, India
- Phone: 07132-223350
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gondwana University Official Website: https://unigug.ac.in.
Some Other Universities-
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Gondwana University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.