HBTU Admission 2023: Harcourt Butler Technical University’s new session of admission for various technical and engineering, information technology-based part-time and full-time programs like Bachelor of Technology (BTech), Master of Technology (MTech), Master of Computer Application (MCA), etc., will commence on 25 July 2023.
The deadline to submit an application for HBTU’s undergraduate and postgraduate programs is August 27, 2023 (Tentative). The application form fee for Harcourt Butler Technical University’s programs is INR 1,000. Applicants can pay the fee of HBTU via any of the following payment methods such as demand drafts, debit card/credit card, etc.
- Entrance tests and counseling sessions are used by the HBTU to offer admission to its proposed programs.
- Counseling sessions are organized online. Therefore, students are not required to visit the campus for the same.
- Additionally, students have the chance to be accepted into lateral entry programs like BBA and BTech.
HBTU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Harcourt Butler Technical University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.Tech,|
|Offered PG Courses||MBA, M.Tech, MCA|
|Address||Harcourt Butler Technical University, Nawabganj, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208002|
HBTU Admission 2023
The online registrations to appear in the offline counseling process to get admission to the BTech course at HBTU will start soon. The eligibility for UG and PG courses depends on students’ merit and the marks obtained in the entrance exams. There is a different entrance exam for each course whose score is accepted by Harcourt Butler Technical University to grant admission. An average of 50% marks is required to be eligible for all courses.
Harcourt Butler Technical University UG Admission
- B-Tech: Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate-level engineering program offered by HBTU. For admission in B-Tech courses, the students should have obtained at least 50% marks in the 10+2 level examination. It is also mandatory for students to pass an entrance exam named JEE main and UPSEE.
HBTU PG Admission
- M-Tech: The students applying for M-Tech programs must have a valid bachelor’s degree, such as a B.Tech or B.E., with an average of 50% marks in the relevant discipline in order to obtain admission. It is also required that students obtain enough scores in the GATE examination in order to qualify for the program. On the basis of the results of the entrance test, students will be admitted to the program based on their performance.
- MCA: Master of Computer Applications is a PG-level degree offered in 21 specializations at HBTU. To be eligible for this scholarship, students must have a bachelor’s degree, although they must have math in grades 10 and 10+2. It takes three years to complete the MCA program. Students must submit an online application form and pay an application fee of around INR 25000.
HBTU Ph.D. Admission
- Applications for HBTU Ph.D. admission will be available soon on the official website. Interested students can apply for admission by visiting @hbtu.ac.in. Generally, this university releases its PhD applications in the month of August every year.
- Students need to meet the minimum eligibility requirements to be considered for Admission to this program. Candidates must have passed a master’s level degree in a relevant stream to get a seat at HBTU.
HBTU Application form 2023
The university offers undergraduate (B.Tech, BA, BBA, B.Com, etc. ), graduate (M.Tech, MCA, MBA, M.Sc, etc.) and doctoral programs. To be considered for admission, applicants must submit a completed application form. The application form for HBTU can be downloaded from the university’s official website, which is available online.
- Students can find and download the Admission forms from the official website.
- Fill out the application form online or download the form and fill it in manually.
- The application fee of INR 650 is set to be paid by the general candidates and for the reserved category, students will pay INR 325 as the application fee.
How To Apply For HBTU Admission 2023?
- Visit the HBTU university website: http://hbtu.ac.in/.
- Register using your email id and mobile number.
- Select the Admission.
- Click on ‘New Application”.
- Choose the preferred course.
- Choose the preferred school.
- Share your aadhar card number.
- Fill out the admission form.
- Pay the admission fee. The admission fee is INR 2,500, and it is non-refundable.
- Submit and print out the admission form.
Students interested in the MBB course must prepare the documents listed below before starting the admission process.
- Mark Sheets and certificates for Class 12 and Class 10
- Income certificate
- Admit card for the required entrance test.
- Character certificate
- Category certificate
- Transfer certificate
HBTU Result 2023
The Harcourt Butler Technical University or HBTU will announce the results of a number of courses in the month of June. In order to assess the progress of students enrolled in UG and PG degree programs, the University conducted semester exams. There were exams conducted on a regular basis for courses such as B-Tech, M-Tech, MCA, etc. in the odd and even semesters. On the website, students can check their results and mark sheets will be emailed to them when they receive their results.
Steps to Check the HBTU Results?
The procedure checks the HBTU Results is given here for students and they can follow it:
- Students must open the website by clicking on the link www.hbtu.ac.in
- On the page of the website, go to the menu of results.
- In the results, students will move further and see the list of result links for various courses.
- As per the name, of course, even/odd semester number, and class, the links are separated.
- Click one of your courses and download it.
HBTU Course Admissions
|Ph.D. Chemical Engineering||3 Years|
|Ph.D. Civil Engineering||3 Years|
|Ph.D. Electronics Engineering||3 Years|
|Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering||3 Years|
HBTU Contact Details:
- Address:- Nawabganj, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208002
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact number: +91 7081300503
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for HBTU Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.