HBTU Admission 2022: 30 August 2022 is the last date to apply for HBTU Admission. It has BTech, MCA, and MTech in 21 different fields. Besides these courses, it also has PhD programmes. Under the B.Tech course, the university has 13 different specialisations. The programme lasts for four years, and students, after completing their 10+2, can apply for HBTU Admission. A few of the most popular M.Tech specialisations are chemical, electrical, environmental, and computer-aided design.
HBTU Trending Updates:
- HBTU Admission 2022 will start nearly in the month of July. All students who want to take admission to any of the programmes offered by this university must visit the official website: @hbtu.ac.in.
- The provisional List of Candidates for written examinations is out. Click here to reach out.
HBTU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Harcourt Butler Technical University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.Tech,|
|Offered PG Courses||MBA, M.Tech, MCA|
|Address||Harcourt Butler Technical University, Nawabganj, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208002|
HBTU Admission 2022
The last date for online application form submission of HBTU Admission is 20 August 2022. The eligibility for UG and PG courses depends on students’ merit and the marks obtained in the entrance exams. There is a different entrance exam for each course whose score is accepted by Harcourt Butler Technical University to grant admission. An average of 50% marks is required to be eligible for all courses.
Harcourt Butler Technical University UG Admission
- B-Tech: Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate level engineering programme offered by HBTU. For admission in B-Tech courses, the students should have obtained at least 50% marks in the 10+2 level examination. It is also mandatory for students to pass an entrance exam named JEE main and UPSEE.
HBTU PG Admission
- M-Tech: For the M-Tech courses students must have obtained a valid bachelor’s degree like B.Tech or BE with an average of 50% marks in the relevant discipline. Students are also required to obtain enough scores in the GATE examination. Students will be admitted on the basis of their performance in the entrance test.
- MCA: Master of Computer Applications is a PG level degree offered in 21 specializations at HBTU. To be eligible for this scholarship, students must have a bachelor’s degree, although they must have math in grades 10 and 10+2. It takes three years to complete the MCA program. Students must submit an online application form and pay an application fee of around INR 25000.
HBTU PhD Admission 2022
- Applications for HBTU PhD admission 2022 will be soon available on the official website. Interested students can apply for admission by visiting @hbtu.ac.in. Generally, this university releases its PhD applications in the month of August every year.
- Students need to meet the minimum eligibility requirements to be considered for admission to this programme. Candidates must have passed a master’s level degree in a relevant stream to get a seat at HBTU.
HBTU Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Application form Opens||2 July 2022|
|HBTU Admission Last date||20 August 2022|
|JEE Main Entrance Test||29 May 2022|
|Result date||25 June 2022|
|Merit List||5 July 2022|
|Counseling||30 July 2022|
HBTU Application form 2022
HBTU University offers various UG (B.Tech, BA, BBA, B.Com), PG (M.Tech, MCA, MBA, M.Sc, etc.), and PhD courses. Admission to these courses is through a duly filled application form. The application form is posted online on the HBTU official site.
- Students can find and download the admission forms from the official website.
- Fill out the application form online or download the form and fill it in manually.
- The application fee of INR 650 is set to be paid by the general candidates and for the reserved category, students will pay INR 325 as the application fee.
How To Apply For HBTU Admission?
- Visit the HBTU university website: http://hbtu.ac.in/.
- Register using your email id and mobile number.
- Select the Admission 2022-2023.
- Click on ‘New Application”.
- Choose the preferred course.
- Choose the preferred school.
- Share your aadhar card number.
- Fill out the admission form.
- Pay the admission fee. The admission fee is INR 2,500, and it is non-refundable.
- Submit and print out the admission form.
Students interested in the MBB course must prepare for the documents listed below before starting the admission process.
- Mark Sheets and certificates for Class 12 and Class 10
- Income certificate
- Admit card for the required entrance test.
- Character certificate
- Category certificate
- Transfer certificate
HBTU Course Admissions
|Ph.D. Chemical Engineering||3 Years|
|Ph.D. Civil Engineering||3 Years|
|Ph.D. Electronics Engineering||3 Years|
|Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering||3 Years|
HBTU Contact Details:
- Address:- Nawabganj, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208002
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact number: +91 7081300503
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for HBTU Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.