HBTU Admission 2024: HBTU or Harcourt Butler Technical University, also known as Harcourt Butler Technical Institute (HBTI), is located in Kanpur. This state university is recognized among the most prestigious engineering colleges in India. This University offers various degree courses at the UG, PG, and research levels. The admission process for each course will begin with the release of application forms in July 2024; the deadline for this application process will fall in August 2024.
HBTU Admission 2024 Highlights
|University Name||Harcourt Butler Technical University|
|Mode of Education||On-campus|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Doctoral|
|Popular Courses||B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA|
|Mode of Admission||Online and Offline|
|Selection Criteria||Based on entrance exam scores and Eligibility Criteria|
|Entrance Exam||JEE Main, GATE, NIMCET|
|Placement||TCS, Amazon, Microsoft, Honda, Microsoft and more|
|University Type||State University|
|University Website||HBTU Official Website|
|Admission Eligibility UG Course||10+2 with 50% marks from any recognized educational board|
|Admission Eligibility PG Course||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university with 50% marks|
The University offers various courses in the fields of engineering, technology, science, computer applications, and business administration. Its popular degree programs are B-Tech, M-Tech, MCA, MBA, MSc, and PhD.
HBTU Courses Admission 2024
- B-Tech Eligibility: Selection in this course is based on merit and the entrance exam. On merit-based criteria, 10+2 with PCM subjects is required, and the entrance-based criteria require candidates to qualify for the JEE main exam.
- M-Tech Eligibility: A bachelor’s degree, preferably the BE or B-Tech degree, is required per the criteria, and the score in the last exam must be 50% or above. The candidate will have to pass the GATE exam.
- MCA Eligibility: BCA or any related degree will be acceptable with a valid score on the NIMCET exam.
- MBA Eligibility: Each candidate must qualify for the CAT or related management entrance exam. There must be a good score of 50% or above in the last exam of a B.Com or BBA degree.
- MSc Eligibility: Admissions will be based on IIT JAM score; the candidate must hold a BSc degree from a recognized university.
HBTU Admission 2024
The eligibility for UG and PG courses depends on students’ merit and the marks obtained in the entrance exams. There is a different entrance exam for each course whose score is accepted by Harcourt Butler Technical University to grant admission. An average of 50% marks is required to be eligible for all courses.
Harcourt Butler Technical University UG Admission
The registration portal will be active for Undergraduate courses for the upcoming session. The application form will be uploaded on the official portal, applicants can visit and apply over there. Those students who wish to apply must have passed the 12th standard or relevant degree through a recognized board or institution. Students can check more details in the below section.
- B-Tech: Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate-level engineering program offered by HBTU. For admission in B-Tech courses, the students should have obtained at least 50% marks in the 10+2 level examination. It is also mandatory for students to pass an entrance exam named JEE main and UPSEE.
- BBA: HBTU offers BBA course under the school of HSS. There are only 60 seats available for admission. University will accept admission based on entrance exam score. Students should have passed 12th class from any recognized board and there is no need of having a specific stream in class 12th.
HBTU PG Admission
Registration will open into MSc, MBA, MCA, and MTech courses at Harcourt Butler Technical University. HBTU Admission will be started for the UG academic session at the official website. Interested candidates have various options for admission to postgraduate courses such as MTech, MCA, and others.
HBTU will select those candidates who have completed the bachelor’s degree course and have achieved a good merit score or entrance exam
- M-Tech: The students applying for M-Tech programs must have a valid bachelor’s degree, such as a B.Tech or B.E., with an average of 50% marks in the relevant discipline in order to obtain admission. It is also required that students obtain enough scores in the GATE examination in order to qualify for the program. On the basis of the results of the entrance test, students will be admitted to the program based on their performance.
- MCA: Master of Computer Applications is a PG-level degree offered in 21 specializations at HBTU. To be eligible for this scholarship, students must have a bachelor’s degree, although they must have math in grades 10 and 10+2. It takes three years to complete the MCA program. Students must submit an online application form and pay an application fee of around INR 25000.
HBTU Ph.D. Admission
Harcourt Butler Technical University offers various specializations in PhD programs including Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Food Technology, Humanities and Social Sciences, Sciences, and others. For HBTU PhD Admission master’s degree must be completed from a well-known university.
Here, the admission process will be done based on the merit and entrance exam. Interested students can apply for admission by visiting @hbtu.ac.in. Generally, this university releases its PhD applications in the month of August every year.
HBTU Application Form 2024
The university offers undergraduate (B.Tech, BSc, BA, BBA, B.Com, etc. ), graduate (M.Tech, MCA, MBA, M.Sc, etc.), and doctoral programs. To be considered for admission, applicants must submit a completed application form. The application form for HBTU can be downloaded from the university’s official website, which is available online.
- Students can find and download the Admission forms from the official website.
- Fill out the application form online or download the form and fill it in manually.
- The application fee of INR 650 is set to be paid by the general candidates and for the reserved category, students will pay INR 325 as the application fee.
HBTU Entrance Exam
The admission is done on the basis of an entrance exam at HBTU University. The University accepts CUET UG and PG scores, and JEE main scores to prioritize the admission to various courses at UG and PG level. The candidates who opt for the university, national, and state-level entrance exam, and score valid marks will get admission to HBTU.
How To Apply For HBTU Admission?
- Visit the HBTU university website: http://hbtu.ac.in/.
- Register using your email id and mobile number.
- Select the Admission.
- Click on ‘New Application”.
- Choose the preferred course.
- Choose the preferred school.
- Share your aadhar card number.
- Fill out the admission form.
- Pay the admission fee. The admission fee is INR 2,500, and it is non-refundable.
- Submit and print out the admission form.
Students interested in the MBB course must prepare the documents listed below before starting the admission process.
- Mark Sheets and certificates for Class 12 and Class 10
- Income certificate
- Admit card for the required entrance test.
- Character certificate
- Category certificate
- Transfer certificate
The Harcourt Butler Technical University or HBTU will announce the results of a number of courses in the month of June. In order to assess the progress of students enrolled in UG and PG degree programs, the University conducted semester exams. There were exams conducted on a regular basis for courses such as B-Tech, M-Tech, MCA, etc. in the odd and even semesters. On the website, students can check their results and mark sheets will be emailed to them when they receive their results.
Steps to Check the HBTU Results?
The procedure checks the HBTU Results is given here for students and they can follow it:
- Students must open the website by clicking on the link www.hbtu.ac.in
- On the page of the website, go to the menu of results.
- In the results, students will move further and see the list of result links for various courses.
- As per the name, of course, even/odd semester number, and class, the links are separated.
- Click one of your courses and download it.
HBTU Course Admissions
|Ph.D. Chemical Engineering||3 Years|
|Ph.D. Civil Engineering||3 Years|
|Ph.D. Electronics Engineering||3 Years|
|Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering||3 Years|
HBTU Contact Details:
- Address:- Nawabganj, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208002
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Contact number: +91 7081300503
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for HBTU Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.