MGSU Admission 2022: 05 October 2022 is the last date to apply for MGSU Admission 2022. The university will soon release application forms online at its admission portal. All eligible candidates need to visit the website and fill out the application form before the last date to be considered for admission.
In 2022, nine departments will be letting people apply. Students can apply for computer science, drawing and painting, environmental science, history; law; microbiology; and commerce in English. In computer science, you will learn about programming. Students have to take entrance exams from the MPCET examination board for some jobs.
Recently, Maharaja Ganga Singh University has released admission against vacant seats in offline mode for its various UG & PG level courses. 19 January 2022, was the last date to submit hard copies of the application form for the academic year 2021-22.
Registration Fees: The University requires all the application forms to accompany an admission fee. The admission fee is INR 100 for all the categories. The admission fee is non-refundable, and application forms that do not have proof of payment will not be considered.
- Graduate students can choose from B.Sc. Yogic Science, BA/BSc (Hons.) Geography, and BA/BSc (Hons.) in Geography programs at the undergraduate status. Admission students must be min 12th pass.
- Graduate students can choose from B.Sc. Yogic Science, BA/BSc (Hons.) Geography, and BA/BSc (Hons.) in Geography programs at the undergraduate level If you want to learn something, you should go to College. It also has MSc, MA, and LLM programs at the PG level. On a merit-based system, a postgraduate diploma is given to graduate students in five different fields of study.
- An applicant for a UG course should have cleared Class 12 with 50% of the marks.
- A bachelor’s degree is required for those who wish to apply for a postgraduate diploma Course. Admission in this field means they want to study.
- The selection will be based on performance in the qualifying exam.
- Students must have a Bachelor’s degree with at least a 50% chance of taking an MA or M.Sc course.
- Admission to all PG programs is awarded to those who meet certain requirements. Admission by merit.
- Students must get at least 50% in 12th grade to be considered for a place at a college.
- To get the PG diploma, students need to have a bachelor’s degree in the field they want to learn more about.
- You will be chosen based on how well you did in the Exam test.
- The students who want to go to College for an MA or MSc must have a Bachelor’s degree with a 50% grade point average.
- A student who has passed the MPCET and has a valid score can apply for an M.Phil or a PhD.
- People who go to colleges affiliated with the MGSU also get to study for their degrees and certificates and PG diplomas.
- Forms for the higher education institution can do find on its website. http://mgsubikaner.ac.in/.
MGSU Trending Updates:
- MGSU Admission 2022 last date is 05 October 2022. Click here
- MGSU Admission form for sessions 2022-23 is available on the official website. Visit here
- The timetable for MGSU’s supplementary exams 2021 has been released for a variety of UG and PG level courses. To view exam schedules, click here.
- A provisional merit list for admission to LLM and PGDFS (SC & ST) has been released. Click here
- MGSU Admission against vacant seats 2021-22 has been closed now. The last date of application form submission was the 19th of January 2022. For more information. Click Here.
- 1st provisional merit list to be released on 20 January 2022 and counselling to be held on 24 and 25 January 2022. Click here to know more.
MGSU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Maharaja Ganga Singh University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.Ed., B.P.Ed, BA, BSc|
|Offered PG Courses||M. Phil. (Arts), M. Phil. (Science)|
|Diploma Courses||P. G. Diploma|
|Address||National Highway 15, Jaisalmer Road, Near Nall Road, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334001|
MGSU Admission 2022
MGS University admission last date has been extended up to 05 October 2022. Maharaja Ganga Singh University offers various UG and PG level courses to students all over India. It has BSc, BA, BLIS, and many more courses at the UG level. It also offers PhD and MPhil programmes in various disciplines under the faculties of Arts, Science, Social Science, and Commerce.
Candidates who want to apply for UG admission must have a 10+2 passed certificate in any subject. Students must have a bachelor’s degree in the required field from a well-known university with at least 45% for admission in PG courses offered by the university.
The departments offer Diploma, PG Diploma, UG, and Masters. Some of the courses are LLM, PGDFS, B.Sc Yogic Science, BA, B.LI.Sc, BSc (Hons.) Geography etc. The university has released the admission form, and you can download it from the official website.
MGSU UG Admission
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate programme that takes 3 years to complete. A minimum 12th level qualification is necessary and included as the eligibility criteria of BA courses.
- B.Lib.I.Sc: Bachelor in Library and Information Science is a short-term 1-year programme. Students who have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks can apply for admission to the B.Lib.I.Sc program.
- B.Sc: A student must be qualified 10+2 in the science stream with at least 45-50% marks. Bachelor of science is a UG level degree that takes 3 years to complete.
Maharaja Ganga Singh University PG Admission
- M.Sc Microbiology: Eligibility for this course is a BSc degree in any subject of life sciences. Students in their last examination must have secured at least a 50% score.
- M.Sc Yoga Studies and Therapy Management: For admission in this programme, a bachelor’s degree in any field with a one-year diploma in yoga obtained from a reputed institute is mandatory along with 50% minimum marks.
- MA: A full-time 2 years master’s degree in arts is a PG-level degree programme offered by this university. The eligibility required for getting a seat in MA courses is to have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
MGSU PhD Admission
- Maharaja Ganga Singh University PhD Application form releases in the month of July every year. Students interested in taking admission to this programme at this university can apply online.
- After completing a PG degree program, candidates can apply for admission to a PhD program. Students should have a master’s degree relevant to the PhD stream. Candidates should possess a minimum score of 55-60% on a merit basis.
- In addition, students are required to pass an entrance exam administered by the university. Additionally, it accepts scores from state and national entrance exams.
MGSU Admission Important Date
|Application form Starts||10 August 2022|
|Last Date of the application form||05 October 2022|
|Last date to submit hardcopy||07 October 2022|
|Merit List||08 October 2022|
|Counseling and Fee Deposited process||10-11 October 2022|
|Commencement of classes||12 October 2022|
MGSU University Application Form 2022
MGSU University is offering admission for various courses this year. Students interested in pursuing MGSU University courses must fill out an admission form. The Courses include B.Sc, BA, BLibISc, M.Sc, MA, etc.
The admission form is uploaded on the MGSU website, and students must first register themselves on the site to access the registration form. The registration process requires applicants to provide their first, middle, and last name, mobile number, E-mail address, etc.
The application form has three sections. The first section is for the student, the second is for the student’s parent or guardian, and the last section must be filed with the university’s admission committee.
Before starting the application process, students must check the prospectus for the course’s eligibility criteria. Students who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply. Please note that the university will cancel the admission of all students that do not fulfil the eligibility criteria. The registration process is tedious, and the steps stated below will guide you to make the process easy and simple.
How To Apply For MGSU Admission?
- Students must visit the MGSU official site.
- Select the “admission” tab.
- Tap on the register for the application.
- Please fill out the registration form with the correct details.
- After filling out the registration form, upload the scanned documents, passport size photos and signature.
- The documents required are listed below. Make sure you have the documents before starting the application process.
- After you have duly filled out the registration form and uploaded the required document, click on the “Submit” button to submit the admission form.
- Print the softcopy of the displayed application form.
- Send the hard copy along with photocopies of the required documents and receipt of payment of the admission fee.
- Send the documents to the VC Secretariat, Maharaja Ganga Singh University, N.H.-15 Jaisalmer Road, Bikaner Pin Code-334004 Rajasthan.
- Send the documents through the post office or by hand in person from 10 am to 5 pm at the university campus.
Students are required to send the registration form and the last qualifying level certificates and mark sheets. Students also applying for reservations and relaxation must provide valid caste certificates. Students are advised to send the correct documents to avoid rejection from the university.
MGSU Entrance Exam 2022
Maharaja Ganga Singh University or MGSU Entrance Examination is to select students who are eligible for a particular degree program. In this way, students who are able will be given admission. Through MGSU-EE one can get admissions for learning at UG, PG, and PhD levels. Apart from the UG and PG selections, a particular entrance exam known as MPCET is conducted for PhD admissions. Every aspirant who desires to appear in the entrance exam conducted by MGSU for different courses is required to visit its official link
The entrance exam by MGSU will be taken by students in online mode. There will be enough 100 questions in the paper of admission test. It should be noticed that the syllabus for each paper will be varying as per the degree program and the pattern will also be varying. Usually, each question carries equal marks and in this way, 100 questions will compose a paper of 100 marks. The time given to students will be 2 to 3 hours.
MGSU Result 2022
Maharaja Ganga Singh University has announced its result in 2022 for various UG and PG programs. Besides the main result, it also includes Supplementary, Retotaling, and Revaluation results. Students who have given semester exams of PG Diploma, MSc, M.Phil, PGDCA, MA, M.Ed, B.Ed, BSc, B.A, LLM, LLB and B.P.Ed can check their results online via MGSU’s official website.
MGSU Admit Card 2022
Maharaja Ganga Singh University releases admit cards for the session 2022 over the official website. MGSU Bikaner has various UG and PG level courses like BA, B.Sc, B.Com, M.Com, M.Sc, M.Ed, and many more. The examinations of all the above-mentioned programs are conducted in the month of August. The students will be able to download their Admit Card from the university portal; @mgsuexam.in.
What is the Procedure for Checking MGSU 2022 Results?
Below are the steps for seeing and downloading the MGSU Result 2022.
- Students who want to check MGSU Result 2022 have to visit @mgsubikaner.ac.in at the initial step.
- The homepage of MGSU will appear. On the homepage, you have to select the “MGSU Exam Results” tab.
- After reaching the results screen, you have to select your result type “Revaluation- Main- Supplementary”.
- Select the category of your course ” UG/PG/Other” and chose the class of result.
- After completing data filling, you have to click ” Process for Result 2022″
- The roll number tab will appear, enter your roll number and proceed.
- Your mark sheet of MGSU will appear, you can also download it.
Maharaja Ganga Singh University Course Admissions
|Faculty||Course/Subject at Undergraduate / Postgraduate|
|Arts||Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Rajasthani, Urdu, Punjabi, Music, Philosophy, Drawing & Painting And Fine Arts, Physical Education.|
|Science||Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Mathematics, Geology, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Computer Science, Information Technology, Defence And Strategic Studies, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biochemistry And Food & Nutrition, Environmental Science.|
|Social Science||Public Administration, Political Science, Economics, Home Science, Psychology, Sociology, History, Geography, Garments Production & Export Management, And J.V.J.V.|
|Commerce||Accountancy & Business Statistics, Economic Administration & Financial Management, Business Administration.|
|Law||LL.B., LL.M. Diploma Courses.|
|Education||B.Ed., B.P.Ed., M.Ed.|
About Maharaja Ganga Singh University
Maharaja Ganga Singh University, or MGSU, is located in the Indian state of Rajasthan. This university will soon announce a notification for admission 2022-23. The university has a lot of different programs for students at both the UG and PG levels, like B.Com, BSc, BA, M.Com, MSc, MA, and many more. To get into any of the courses offered by the university, candidates must first apply through the official website and then have to qualify for an entrance exam. They will then be called to come in for the counselling round, which will be based on the criteria set by the university.
University provides good placement to the students. University has separate training and placement on the campus. Training and placement cell conducts the various activities the improve the skill of students.
MGSU Affiliated Colleges List
- B.J.S. Rampuria Jain College
- B.J.S. Rampuria Jain Law College
- Basic College
- Binani Kanya Mahavidyalaya
- Damani College
- Dungar College
- Pink Model T.T. College,
- Rajasthan Mahila T. T. College
- Rastra Udai T.T. College
Best Quality of MGSU University
- Best Libraries Good Education
- Placements Record
- Best seminar hall
- Good Environment
- Best Facilities
- Best Performance
- Good Results
- In spring Environment
- Good Faculties
- Good Practical Labs
- Understanding with Teacher and Students
- Wide Area Campus
- Wonderful Facilities
MGSU University Department
- Department Of Computer Science
- Department Of History
- Department Of Environmental Science
- Department Of Microbiology
- Department Of English
- Address: National Highway 15, Jaisalmer Rd, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334004
- Phone: 094607 13090
- MGSU Official Website: https://mgsubikaner.ac.in
- Jai Narain Vyas University
- Maharaja Surajmal Brij University
- Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University (Formerly Shekhawati University)
Note: All the dates listed above for MGSU Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.