MGSU Admission 2023: Maharaja Ganga Singh University or MGSU admission for undergraduate, and postgraduate courses like BSc, LLM, MSc Computer Science, and so on, normally commences on the second week of August. The last date to fill out and submit the MGSU application for the 2023-24 session is 05 October 2023 (Tentative). Applicants who have submitted their application online are needed to take print-out/hardcopy to the concerned department before the deadline.
MGSU Trending Updates
- Maharaja Ganga Singh University will soon commence admission for session 2023-24. For more info, kindly visit the official website.
In order to get admission to the regular, and self-financing courses of the Maharaja Ganga Singh University (MGSU), candidates must visit the www.mgsubikaner.ac.in portal. For vacant seats in various courses, the university usually re-starts the admissions process.
- The online application form fee for Maharaja Ganga Singh University programs is INR 100. Challan/Demand Draft can be used for depositing the fee.
- The status of fee deposits regularly updates on the official admission portal.
- Admission confirmation in MGSU is completely based on the merit of either qualifying or entrance test.
MGSU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Maharaja Ganga Singh University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.Ed., B.P.Ed, BA, BSc|
|Offered PG Courses||M. Phil. (Arts), M. Phil. (Science)|
|Diploma Courses||P. G. Diploma|
|Address||National Highway 15, Jaisalmer Road, Near Nall Road, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334001|
MGSU Admission 2023
Maharaja Ganga Singh University offers various UG and PG level courses to students all over India. It has BSc, BA, BLIS, and many more courses at the UG level. It also offers Ph.D. and MPhil programs in various disciplines under the faculties of Arts, Science, Social Science, and Commerce.
Candidates who want to apply for UG admission must have a 10+2 passed certificate in any subject. Students must have a bachelor’s degree in the required field from a well-known university with at least 45% for admission in PG courses offered by the university.
The departments offer a Diploma, PG Diploma, UG, and master’s. Some of the courses are LLM, PGDFS, B.Sc Yogic Science, BA, and B.LI.Sc, BSc (Hons.) Geography etc. The university has released the admission form, and you can download it from the official website.
Maharaja Ganga Singh University online form last date is 05 October 2023. The university accepts online application forms for admission to various UG and PG course. Students who want to get admission at MGSU must fill out the form on or before the last date of admission. The university will not allow students to apply for any courses after the deadline.
MGSU UG Admission
Maharaja Ganga Singh University provides undergraduate courses like BA, BLIS, LLB & more for admission. The programs are available in various specializations to students who have completed their 10+2 education. MGSU admission test will be conducted in order to provide enrollments to ug courses.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate program that takes 3 years to complete. A minimum 12th-level qualification is necessary and included as the eligibility criteria for BA courses.
- B.Lib.I.Sc: Bachelor in Library and Information Science is a short-term 1-year program. Students with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks can apply for admission to the B.Lib.I.Sc program.
- BSc: A student must be qualified 10+2 in the science stream with at least 45-50% marks. A Bachelor of science is a UG-level degree that takes 3 years to complete.
Maharaja Ganga Singh University PG Admission
Registration for PG courses at MGSU will begin in the month of August 2023. The University provides MSc, and MA in various specializations to graduated students. The selection will be made based on the entrance examination and merit in previous education.
- M.Sc Microbiology: Eligibility for this course is a BSc degree in any subject of life sciences. Students in their last examination must have secured at least a 50% score.
- M.Sc Yoga Studies and Therapy Management: For admission in this program, a bachelor’s degree in any field with a one-year diploma in yoga obtained from a reputed institute is mandatory, along with 50% minimum marks.
- MA: Maharaja Ganga Singh University provides Master of Arts or MA courses to students based on the entrance exam score. All the students need to have a bachelor’s degree in relevant disciplines.
- LLM: MGSU provides this pg law-level program to students who have completed their BALLB/LLB/BCom LLB course from the university. The final selection will be done through entrance exam conduction.
- MCA: Master of Computer Application is a 2 years long course offered to students who have completed the BCA or any other equivalent degree from a recognized institute.
Maharaja Ganga Singh University MA Admission
Maharaja Ganga Singh University offers admission into the Master of Arts (MA) under numerous specializations like History (medieval), History (archaeology), English, Rajasthani, etc. The MA admission form is released by the university every year at its official website so that the students looking to get admission can fill out the form and complete the registration process before the due date.
MGSU LLB Admission
Maharaja Ganga Singh University offers 3 years long LLB course in the field of law. Every year in the month of August 2023, MGSU starts LLB Admission for students who have completed their graduation degree in relevant fields. The minimum mark required to get eligible for the MGSU LLB course is 55%. The tentative last date to apply for MGSU LLB Admission 2023 is 31 August 2023.
MGSU BA LLB Admission
Maharaja Ganga Singh University offers admission to integrated law courses BA LLB every year. The duration of the course is 5 years. To be eligible for admission, students should have 12th passed from any recognized board of education with a minimum of 50 percent marks. There is a total of 60 seats available for admission.
MGSU Ph.D. Admission
- Maharaja Ganga Singh University Ph.D. Application forms releases in the month of July every year. Students interested in taking admission to this program at this university can apply online.
- After completing a PG degree program, candidates can apply for admission to a Ph.D. program. Students should have a master’s degree relevant to the Ph.D. stream. Candidates should possess a minimum score of 55-60% on a merit basis.
- In addition, students are required to pass an entrance exam administered by the university. Additionally, it accepts scores from state and national entrance exams.
MGSU Online Application Form 2023
The online application form at Maharaja Ganga Singh University abbreviated as MGSU, will begin for submission in July-August. Applicants shall be able to submit online applications for BA LLB, BA History, BA Geography, and another undergraduate as well as integrated programs before 05 September 2023.
The postgraduate application forms at MGSU will be permitted for submission until 19 September 2023. Maharaja Ganga Singh University’s application fee is INR 100, and this is needed to be deposited when submitting hard copies of printed applications to the concerned department.
Before starting the MGSU online application process, students must check the prospectus for the course’s eligibility criteria. Students who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply. Please note that the university will cancel the admission of all students that do not fulfill the eligibility criteria. The registration process is tedious, and the steps stated below will guide you to make the process easy and simple.
How To Apply For MGSU Admission 2023?
- Students must visit the MGSU official site- www.mgsubikaner.ac.in/admission.
- Select the “admission” tab.
- Tap on the register for the application.
- Please fill out the registration form with the correct details.
- After filling out the registration form, upload the scanned documents, passport-size photos, and signature.
- The documents required are listed below. Make sure you have the documents before starting the application process.
- After you have duly filled out the registration form and uploaded the required document, click on the “Submit” button to submit the admission form.
- Print the softcopy of the displayed application form.
- Send the hard copy along with photocopies of the required documents and receipt of payment of the MGSU admission fee.
- Send the documents to the VC Secretariat, Maharaja Ganga Singh University, N.H.-15 Jaisalmer Road, Bikaner Pin Code-334004 Rajasthan.
- Send the documents through the post office or by hand in person from 10 am to 5 pm at the university campus.
Students are required to send the registration form and the last qualifying level certificates and mark sheets. Students also applying for reservations and relaxation must provide valid caste certificates. Students are advised to send the correct documents to avoid rejection from the university.
- 5 Passport Size Photographs
- 10th/12th Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheet for PG Admission
- Adhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Income Certificate
MGSU Entrance Exam 2023
Maharaja Ganga Singh University or MGSU Entrance Examination is to select students who are eligible for a particular degree program. Except for doctoral degree programs, Maharaja Ganga Singh University does not use the entrance examination route for admission in any of its courses at any level. Candidates who pass the MPCET exams are given the opportunity by the university. The university’s entrance examination creates a possibility for individuals waiting for admission to the various Ph.D. degree programs.
The entrance exam by MGSU is taken by students in online mode. There are 100 questions in the paper of the admission test. It should be noticed that the syllabus for each paper will be varying as per the degree program, and the pattern will also vary. Usually, each question carries equal marks, and in this way, 100 questions will compose a paper of 100 marks. The time given to students will be 2 to 3 hours.
MGSU Admit Card
On the official website of Maharaja Ganga Singh University, admit cards are released for the upcoming session. There are a variety of UG & PG level courses offered by MGSU Bikaner, such as BA, B.Sc, B.Com, M.Com, M.Sc, M.Ed, and many more. Examinations for all the above-mentioned programs are held in August. Admit Cards can be downloaded from the university portal; @mgsuexam.in.
Maharaja Ganga Singh University will announce its result for various UG and PG programs. Besides the main result, it also includes Supplementary, Retotaling, and Revaluation results. Students who have given semester exams for PG Diploma, MSc, M.Phil, PGDCA, MA, M.Ed, B.Ed, BSc, B.A, LLM, LLB, and B.P.Ed can check their results online via MGSU’s official website.
What is the Procedure for Checking MGSU Results?
Below are the steps for seeing and downloading the MGSU Result.
- Students who want to check MGSU Results have to visit @mgsubikaner.ac.in at the initial step.
- The homepage of MGSU will appear. On the homepage, you have to select the “MGSU Exam Results” tab.
- After reaching the results screen, you have to select your result type “Revaluation- Main- Supplementary”.
- Select the category of your course, ” UG/PG/Other” and choose the class of result.
- After completing the data filling, you have to click ” Process for Result”
- The roll number tab will appear; enter your roll number and proceed.
- Your mark sheet of MGSU will appear; you can also download it.
Maharaja Ganga Singh University Course Admissions
|Faculty||Course/Subject at Undergraduate / Postgraduate|
|Arts||Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Rajasthani, Urdu, Punjabi, Music, Philosophy, Drawing & Painting Fine Arts, and Physical Education.|
|Science||Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Mathematics, Geology, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Computer Science, Information Technology, Defence And Strategic Studies, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biochemistry And Food & Nutrition, and Environmental Science.|
|Social Science||Public Administration, Political Science, Economics, Home Science, Psychology, Sociology, History, Geography, Garments Production & Export Management, And J.V.J.V.|
|Commerce||Accountancy & Business Statistics, Economic Administration & Financial Management, Business Administration.|
|Law||LL.B., LL.M. Diploma Courses.|
|Education||B.Ed., B.P.Ed., M.Ed.|
About Maharaja Ganga Singh University
Maharaja Ganga Singh University, or MGSU, is located in the Indian state of Rajasthan. This university will soon announce a notification for admission. The university has a lot of different programs for students at both the UG and PG levels, like B.Com, BSc, BA, M.Com, MSc, MA, and many more. To get into any of the courses offered by the university, candidates must first apply through the official website and then have to qualify for an entrance exam. They will then be called to come in for the counseling round, which will be based on the criteria set by the university.
University provides good placement to the students. University has separate training and placement on campus. Training and placement cell conducts various activities that improve the skill of students.
MGSU Affiliated Colleges List
- B.J.S. Rampuria Jain College
- B.J.S. Rampuria Jain Law College
- Basic College
- Binani Kanya Mahavidyalaya
- Damani College
- Dungar College
- Pink Model T.T. College,
- Rajasthan Mahila T. T. College
- Rastra Udai T.T. College
Best Quality of MGSU University
- Best Libraries Good Education
- Placements Record
- Best seminar hall
- Good Environment
- Best Facilities
- Best Performance
- Good Results
- In spring Environment
- Good Faculties
- Good Practical Labs
- Understanding with Teacher and Students
- Wide Area Campus
- Wonderful Facilities
MGSU University Department
- Department Of Computer Science
- Department Of History
- Department Of Environmental Science
- Department Of Microbiology
- Department Of English
- Address: National Highway 15, Jaisalmer Rd, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334004
- Phone: 094607 13090
- MGSU Official Website: https://mgsubikaner.ac.in
- Jai Narain Vyas University
- Maharaja Surajmal Brij University
- Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University (Formerly Shekhawati University)
Note: All the dates listed above for MGSU Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.