Nagaland University Admission 2021-22: Nagaland University is located in Ballard, and it is a central University; Nagaland and was established in the year 1989. University offers courses for under graduation, post-graduation, diploma, and other certified courses for admissions like M.A. (History and Archaeology), M.Phil. (Political Science), M.A. (Economics) Courses.
Nagaland University is well known for its Bachelors and Masters Courses, all courses here are very well researched and students who want to learn courses which are related to language and archaeology and historical events then they can join this university.
The University Admission process has ended, and for more details, students can click on the official website – https://nagalanduniversity.ac.in/English/
Nagaland University Admission 2021-22 Latest Updates:
- The Admission Process ended for all courses.
- For further details Visit Here.
Nagaland University Admission 2021-22, An Overview
|University Name||Nagaland University|
|Type of University||Central University|
|University Contact Number||0369 226 8268|
|PG Courses||M.Sc,MA,M.Ed, MBA|
|Diploma Courses||Environmental Science, Forest Science, Mass Communication (PG Diploma),|
|Nagaland University Admission 2021-22||Admission Open|
|Fee Structure||Nagaland University Fee Structure|
|Location||Ballard, Nagaland 797004|
Nagaland University Admission 2021-22
University offers B.Tech, M.Sc, MA, M.Ed, MBA, Environmental Science, Forest Science, Mass Communication (PG Diploma), and Ph.D. courses.
University has special courses that are evolving day by day. The market value, of course, is increasing, students who are interested in communication and language courses. This university has a fantastic syllabus and pattern for the academic year, which will enhance individuals’ personalities.
Eligibility criteria for under graduation program requires 10th and 12th class completion with 50% marks obtained and also from a recognized university, for post-graduation students requires to complete their graduation degree with 50% marks obtained and from a recognized university and for diploma courses, students are required to complete their 10th class with 50% marks obtained and from a recognized university.
Required Documents for Admission
- Xth Class Marksheet/Certificate
- XIIth Class Marksheet/Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Valid Address Proof
- Score Card
- Passport size Photograph
Nagaland University Mission and Objectives
The main objectives of the University are:
- To pass around information by providing infrastructural and analysis facilities in such branches of learning as deemed fit;
- To create provision for integrated courses in humanities, natural and physical sciences, social sciences, agricultural science, forestry, engineering, and different disciplines within the instructional programmes of the University;
- And to require acceptable measures for promoting innovations particle teaching-learning processes, interdisciplinary studies, and research; to coach and train forces for the event of the state of Nagaland;
- To pay special attention to the development of the social and economic conditions and welfare of the individuals of the state, their intellectual, educational and cultural development.
The University additionally aims to impart the most effective technical education at each undergraduate and Postgraduate level thus on the train the scholars to be able to with boldness face the globe that’s being remodeled by scientific and technological advances; to have interaction in analysis work useful to business still as a society and pass around the analysis findings; To supply knowledge-based technological services to satisfy the requirements of the industries still as a society; to assist in building national capacities in developing technologies, gap up to new vistas in education and analysis; and to push institute-industry interaction through sponsored research, sponsoring school to figure.
- Prof. Bolin Kumar Konwar (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. Tiasunep (Assistant Professor)
- Maibam Radharani (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. N. S. Jamir (Professor)
- A. J. Sebastian (Professor)
- Dr. Talijungla (Assistant Professor)
- Er. Rajkrishna Mondal (Assistant Professor)
- Mr. Imlitoshi Jamir (Assistant Professor)
Nagaland University Departments
- Department of Botany
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Chemistry Economics
- Department of Geography
- Department of Political Science
Nagaland University Affiliated Colleges List:
- St. Joseph’s College, Jakhama
- City College of Arts & Commerce, Dimapur
- S.M. College, Dimapur
- S.D. Jain Girl’s College, Dimapur
- Oriental College, Kohima
- Modern College, Kohima
Nagaland University Admission 2021-22 | Offered Courses
|Ph.D. (Zoology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Agriculture)||4 Years|
|M.A. (Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Education)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Botany)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Geology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Zoology)||1 Year|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Geology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History and Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Education)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (English)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Economics)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Economics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (English)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (History and Archaeology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (History)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Botany)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Home Science)||3 Years|
Certificate Course by Nagaland University
|Location||Department||Programme/ Course||Intake Capacity||Remarks|
|Kohima Campus,||1||Certificate/Post Graduate Certificate course on spoken and writing English||Certificate course (2 Semesters)||Organized by English Department|
|Kohima Campus||2||Tenyidie||1 Month Crash Course in Spoken Tenyidie||15||Qualification: No bar. However, candidates with some English speaking skill is preferable.|
|Kohima Campus||3||Tenyidie||3 Months Diploma Course for Foreign Students||15||Qualification:12th standard pass with English speaking skills.|
Nagaland University Fee Structure 2021
|Master of Philosophy||1 Year||Rs. 72,700|
|M.Sc||2 years||Rs. 27,200|
|PhD||3 years||Rs. 72,700|
|Master of Arts [MA]||2 years||Rs. 27,20|
Some Other Universities
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Is the University approved by UGC?
Answer: Yes, the University was approved by UGC.
Question: Who’s the name of Chancellor of University?
Answer: D.N Buragohain is the Vice-Chancellor of the University.
Question: How to get the Prospectus of University?
Answer: You can download the Prospectus on the official website of the University.
- Address: Ballard, Nagaland 797004
- Phone: 0369 226 8268