Nagaland University Admission 2023: Nagaland University admission for all PG courses will start from 1 July 2023 (Tentative) Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply till 21 July 2023 (Tentative). The university brings numerous options in various streams such as technology, science, arts & humanities, and more. The admission form for Nagaland University is easily available at www.nagalanduniversiity.ac.in
Nagaland University Admission Latest Update
- NTA has started the registration process for CUET UG 2023, students can register online till 11 April 2023 at the CUET official web portal. Source
- CUET UG entrance test dates released examination will be held on the following dates 21, 22, 23, and 24 May. Source
- NTA has released the schedule for CUET PG entrance examination which is June 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12. Source
- Here, students can give elevation their academic knowledge with the assistance of courses like BTech, MBA, BEd, and so on.
- The general application fee for Nagaland University UG, and PG courses is 300. The mentioned or prescribed fee of NU is accepted with modes like cards, internet banking, etc.
- The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) typically takes care of the admission process of undergraduate programs.
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech), and Master of Business Administration (MBA) require the scores of JEE-Mains and CAT.
Nagaland University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Nagaland University|
|Type of University||Central University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.Tech,|
|Offered PG Courses||M.Sc, MA, M.Ed, MBA|
|Diploma Courses||Environmental Science, Forest Science, Mass Communication (PG Diploma),|
|Address||Ballard, Nagaland 797004|
Nagaland University Admission 2023
Nagaland University provides various courses at UG and PG levels, it also offers four-year full-time degree programs, and 10+2 or equivalent is the minimum requirement for admission in these courses. The university also accepts scores of all main entrance examinations at the central level, such as CAT, JRF, and GATE. The selections in all PG programs are based on bachelor’s degree merit which is at least 50% minimum marks.
Nagaland University UG Admission
- B.Tech: Bachelor of Technology is a UG level 4 years long duration course. Candidates must pass 10+2 with at least a 50% aggregate score in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as the particular main subjects.
- B.Tech (Lateral Entry): Nagaland University also offers admission to B.Tech lateral entry. Candidates for Lateral entry in the B.Tech program must have a bachelor’s degree in the same specialization or an Engineering Diploma with a minimum of 50% from a reputed institute.
- BA: A Bachelor of Arts degree can be earned in a variety of subjects. Students can choose from a wide variety of BA programs in Hindi, English, History, and Political Science. Candidates must achieve a minimum 50% grade point average in their 12th board examinations in any stream. Students will be admitted based on their merit scores on their last examination. Nagaland University will not require an entrance test for admission to this program.
- B.Ed: A candidate should be a graduate of any university-recognized government in any field, whether it be arts, science, or commerce. B Ed colleges also require students to have a minimum percentage of marks in their graduation year. For general candidates, the minimum percentage of marks is 50%, and for candidates from the reserved categories, it is 45% at Nagaland University.
Nagaland University PG Admission
- MSc: Master of Science is a 2 years long duration program. It is offered across specializations such as Anthropology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Physics, Zoology, Botany, Geography, Mathematics, Geology, etc. Students must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the science stream to apply for this course.
- MA: Master of Arts is provided across various specializations and requires a bachelor’s degree in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks.
- LLM: There is a requirement of passing a qualification of 10+2+3 pattern or integrated 10+2+5 years pattern with 55% minimum marks (50% for SC/ST) to be eligible for this course.
- MBA: It is 2 year PG programme, Obtaining a graduate degree from a recognized board or university in any discipline, under the (10+2+3) or (10+2+4) pattern. You can also apply if you are a student in your final year of graduation.
Nagaland University PhD Admission
PhD Admission will start on 01 July 2023 (tentatively) for session 2023 at Nagaland University. The last date to apply will be announced soon in August 2023. PhD Enrollment will be based on the entrance exam. Students also can have many specializations including PhD in Botany, PhD in Chemistry, PHD Education, PhD in English, and many more.
Nagaland University Application Form 2023
The Nagaland University has made available on its portal the application form for the UG, Diploma, and Certificate courses offered by Nagaland University. Students are required to fill out the Nagaland University application forms online through the university’s website. Online payment of the fee has to be made through the website.
Nagaland University Admission Process 2023
Students interested in the Nagaland University courses must fill out the admission form. Students must complete the application form with attachments. To receive the application form, applicants must pay INR 200.
- Application form, which must be in TRIPLICATE format.
- Duly attested all required documents
- Duly filled HSSCL or PU Documents
- Duly filled academic details
- Original and Xerox migration certificates
- Original and Xerox study leave order
- Grade 12th and 10th certificates
- Grade 10th and 12th mark sheets
- UG Degree
- PG Degree
- No objection certificate
- Counter and duly signed synopsis by the supervisor and co-supervisor
- Registration Fee (Applicants must have a dated receipt or original and Xerox copies of the challan)
NOTE: Some particulars are only required when applying for Ph.D. courses.
Steps To Follow For Nagaland University Admission
- The Ph.D. application form link is available on the official site.
- Read carefully the Admission instructions listed on the form.
- Download the Application and complete it.
- Submit the duly filled application form afterward.
Nagaland University Result
Nagaland University has announced on its official website, the results of the semester-end examinations that have taken place at the end of the semester have been announced as a result of its semester-end examinations. There are many courses available for students to check their results on, such as the BSc (Agri), the LLB, the B.Ed, the M.Ed, the MSW, the M.Com, the MSc, the MA, the LLM, the MBA, the MSc (Agri), etc. Both odd and even semester passing candidates will be listed, while detailed transcripts will be uploaded later.
How to check the Nagaland University Result?
An easy online procedure is here to reach the result using the online system and for the desiring student’s steps are given as:
- Use www.nagalanduniversity.ac.in the link to open the site.
- Follow the instructions given on the site which will include going to the examination menu.
- Then students have to open the result tab there.
- The details such as roll number, enrollment, semester, and the course will be provided.
- The NU result will be processed and downloaded if needed.
Nagaland University Course Admissions
|B.Sc. (Agriculture)||4 Years|
|M.A. (Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Education)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Geology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History and Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Botany)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Education)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (English)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Geology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Zoology)||1 Year|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geology)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Botany)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Economics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (English)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (History and Archaeology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (History)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Zoology)||3 Years|
Nagaland University Contact Details:
- Address: Hqrs. Lumami, Zunheboto – 798627, India.
- Phone No.: 0370 229 0331
- Nagaland University Official Website: https://nagalanduniversity.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Nagaland University Admission are tentative. Please visit University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.