Nagaland University Admission 2022: 05 October 2022 is the last date to apply for Nagaland University Admission 2022. It will accept applications for some courses on the basis of the entrance test score administered by NTA. Students interested in applying for PG courses must submit an application for the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) and can do so online at the portal (@cuet.nta.nic.in). The registration process for the entrance exam has been closed. All candidates must fill out the admission forms before the last date to be considered for BTech & PhD programme.
Nagaland University is a central university located in Ballard, Nagaland. It provides all major courses in various disciplines. NU has four campuses that offer UG, PG, and professional level courses like LLB, MBA, L.L.M., M.Phil., PhD, and many more. The university will soon release the application form for admission in the new session 2022-23.
- Nagaland University allows learners to apply to various programs, including PG and doctoral levels.
- Students can get into Nagaland University to study the arts, humanities, and social sciences, as well as other things.
- If you want to get into the Post-Graduate Diploma at Nagaland University, you might have to take a written test. After that, there may be personal interviews.
- Applicants for the LLM at Nagaland University must pass an admission exam and interview before starting the program.
- Admission tests, a research proposal review, and an interview or viva voce are used to choose PhD students at Nagaland University.
Nagaland University Trending Updates:
- Nagaland University has extended the date of B.Voc or M.Voc admission up to 05 October 2022. Source
- Candidates can check the Nagaland University fee structure for BVoc/MVoc courses by clicking here
- Nagaland University will conduct the admission for BTech Program to the vacant seats on 27 September 2022. Click here
- The CUET UG 2022 Result of Nagaland University is out now. Check the scorecard by clicking here.
- Nagaland University BTech & PhD Admission 2022 last date was 31 July 2022. Click here
- CUET PG 2022 registration date has been closed, 18 July 2022 was the last date to apply. Click here
- The online portal for CUET UG 2022 registration has been closed, the last date to apply was 31 May 2022. Click here for more information.
- The Nagaland University will soon begin taking applications for the new session 2022-23. Click here
- Notification: Enlistment of Contractors and Consultants. Click Here
- Post-Graduate (Odd Semester) Examinations 2022. Click Here
Nagaland University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Nagaland University|
|Type of University||Central University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.Tech,|
|Offered PG Courses||M.Sc, MA, M.Ed, MBA|
|Diploma Courses||Environmental Science, Forest Science, Mass Communication (PG Diploma),|
|Address||Ballard, Nagaland 797004|
Nagaland University Admission 2022
The last date to apply for B.Voc or M.Voc admission at Nagaland University has been extended till 05 October 2022. It provides various courses at UG and PG levels, it also offers four-year full-time degree programs, and 10+2 or equivalent is the minimum requirement for admission in these courses. The university also accepts scores of all main entrance examinations at the central level, such as CAT, JRF, and GATE. The selections in all PG programs are based on bachelor’s degree merit that is at least 50% minimum marks.
Nagaland University UG Admission
- B.Tech: Bachelor of Technology is a UG level 4 years long duration course. Candidates must pass 10+2 with at least a 50% aggregate score in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as the particular main subjects.
- B.Tech (Lateral Entry): Nagaland University also offers admission to BTech lateral entry. Candidates for Lateral entry in the BTech programme must have a bachelor’s degree in the same specialization or an Engineering Diploma with a minimum of 50% from a reputed institute.
- BA: A Bachelor of Arts degree can be earned in a variety of subjects. Students can choose from a wide variety of BA programs in Hindi, English, History, and Political Science. Candidates must achieve a minimum 50% grade point average in their 12th board examinations in any stream. Students will be admitted based on their merit scores on their last examination. The Nagaland University will not require an entrance test for admission to this programme.
Nagaland University PG Admission
- MSc: Master of Science is a 2 years long duration programme. It is offered across specializations such as Anthropology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Physics, Zoology, Botany, Geography, Mathematics, Geology, etc. Students must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in science stream to apply for this course.
- MA: Master of Arts is provided across various specializations and requires a bachelor’s degree in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks.
- LLM: There is a requirement of passing a qualification of 10+2+3 pattern or integrated 10+2+5 years pattern with 55% minimum marks (50% for SC/ST) to be eligible for this course.
Nagaland University Admission Important Date
|Application form Opens||19 May 2022|
|Nagaland University BVoc & MVoc Admission Last Date||05 October 2022|
|CUET UG Entrance test||15 July to 10 Aug 2022|
|Entrance Result Date||16 September 2022|
|Merit List||To be announce|
|Counselling||To be announce|
Nagaland University Admission Process 2022
Students interested in the Nagaland University courses must fill out the TRIPLICATE admission form. Students must complete the application form with attachments. To receive the application form, applicants must pay INR 200.
- Application form, which must be in TRIPLICATE format.
- Duly attested all required documents
- Duly filled HSSCL or PU Documents
- Duly filled academic details
- Original and xerox migration certificates
- Original and xerox study leave order
- Grade 12th and 10th certificates
- Grade 10th and 12th mark sheets
- UG Degree
- PG Degree
- No objection certificate
- Counter and duly signed synopsis by the supervisor and co-supervisor
- Registration Fee (Applicants must have a dated receipt or original and xerox copies of the challan)
NOTE: Some particulars are only required when applying for PhD courses.
Steps To Follow For Nagaland University Admission-
- The PhD application form link is available on the official site.
- Read carefully the admission instructions listed on the form.
- Download the application and complete it.
- Submit the duly filled application form afterwards.
Nagaland University Result 2022
Nagaland University has now recently announced the result of its semester-end examinations on its official website. Some of the courses for which the results are announced are BSc (Agri), LLB, B.Ed, M.Ed, MSW, M.Com, MSc, MA, LLM, MBA, MSc (Agri), and so on. For the odd and even semesters, the result is announced having a list of passing candidates while the detailed transcripts will be uploaded later.
How to check the Nagaland University Result 2022?
An easy online procedure is here to reach the result using the online system and for the desiring students steps are given as:
- Use www.nagalanduniversity.ac.in the link to open the site.
- Follow the instructions given on the site which will include going to the examination menu.
- Then students have to open the result tab there.
- The details such as roll number, enrollment, semester, and the course will be provided.
- The NU result 2022 will be processed and downloaded if needed.
Nagaland University Course Admissions
|B.Sc. (Agriculture)||4 Years|
|M.A. (Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Education)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Geology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History and Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Botany)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Education)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (English)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Geology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Zoology)||1 Year|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geology)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Botany)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Economics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (English)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (History and Archaeology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (History)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Zoology)||3 Years|
Nagaland University Contact Details:
- Address: Hqrs. Lumami, Zunheboto – 798627, India.
- Phone No.: 0370 229 0331
- Nagaland University Official Website: https://nagalanduniversity.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Nagaland University Admission are tentative. Please visit University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.