NSOU Trending Updates:
- NSOU PhD Admission 2023 has started for all the subjects, the last date to apply is 08 February 2023. Source
- NSOU Admission into PG courses for session 2023. The deadline to fill out the application form is 19 February 2023. Source
- There has been a notification released by the University regarding the extension of the admission date for PG, BLIS, and Advanced Diploma programs in 2023. (Click Here) Now the last date for application Submission is 22 January 2023.
Founded in 1997, the Netaji Subhas Open University is the first open university in the world. As an open university, the West Bengal University has been recognized by the State Legislative Assembly as a state university. Among all the universities in the state of West Bengal, the University of West Bengal is the only open university.
For its innovative use of ICT in vocational education and training, it has been awarded the best innovative university award. There are a variety of courses offered at Netaji Subhash Open University, including certificates, diplomas, and undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral degrees.
There are 59 courses available in 9 streams at NSOU. Among the six departments that make up the University, there are 12 academic programs. The educational quality is up to the mark for the student’s betterment. The study material and the faculty assistance are well maintained at NSOU.
Application Fee: The registration fee of this university is INR 500/- for all categories. There is no relaxation or deduction for students who belong to any creamy layer. Above mentioned topics are well.
For detailed information go through the whole article carefully, as we have penned down some of the important details related to the University.
NSOU Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Netaji Subhas Open University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, B.Sc, B.Com|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, M.Sc, M.Com|
|Address||Ghoshpara Station Road, Kalyani, Nadia, West Bengal, Nadia, 741235|
NSOU Admission 2023-24
The last date to fill out the application form for NSOU PG Admission 2023-24 is 19 February 2023. NSOU offers admission for UG, Certificate, PG Diploma, and PG courses. The university is famous for providing courses through distance learning, and the university specializes in the Science, Commerce, and Arts fields.
The admission process is conducted in July every year. Students must make sure they fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying. The admission forms for UG courses are submitted online on the official university site.
The admission process for PG Diploma and Certificate courses is offline. Students interested in enrolling in these courses must visit the KSOU regional or study centres to complete their applications.
The Application fee for the programs for each program is 275/-, the admission process for 2022 has ended now and soon the process for 2023 will be started, and also if any students want any other updates then they can visit the official website.
Netaji Subhas Open University will be accepting students’ applications for the UG courses that have got an intermediate degree in the relevant disciplines.
NSOU UG Admission 2023
For the Bachelor’s degree program study the courses offered at NSOU are BA, BSc, and BCom with multiple subjects and specializations available for the students in all three arts, commerce, and Science streams.
Students for NSOU admission require to complete their 10+2 as the selection is through the merit scores and there is no entrance for the Bachelor’s degree program study. The fresh academic session for the 2023 year will begin in July 2023.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate-level program offered in a variety of subjects for students all over India. Students applying for admission to this program need to have passed the 12th board examination in any subject with at least 50% marks. The previous education must have been obtained from an accredited institution/board.
- B.Sc: Numerous specializations are available as a Bachelor of Science degree, such as geography, zoology, botany, physics, chemistry, etc. BSc is an undergraduate degree that takes three years to complete. This degree program is available to students who have completed their 12th grade with a PCM stream.
- BCom: BCom is a UG Level course which is available at NSOU. general topics included Business Economics Business Organization and Business Mathematics. Students also learn about Financial accounting and business analysis. those students who clear their 12th degree in commerce can apply for this BCOm course at NSOU University.
NSOU B.Ed Admission 2023
The application period for Netaji Subhas Open University’s B.Ed admissions 2023 will soon open, with the online registration deadline being on 14 July 2023 (Tentative), which will be the deadline for the application period. There will be a deadline for those who have a bachelor’s degree to apply online through NSOU’s official website, which will end shortly.
Netaji Subhas Open University B.Ed program will be open to students from various fields, including those with a bachelor’s degree in engineering. Admissions to NSOU 2023 will be based on merit lists created in different rounds.
NSOU PG Admission 2023
The PG started in the month of January every year at NSOU Admission. There are various postgraduate programs offered by Netaji Subhas Open University, including MSc, MA, Master of Social Work, MCom, MLib, and many more. 19 February 2023 is the last date for NSOU PG Admission 2023-24.
At the PG level, there is a wide range of specializations offered by the different departments at the University. In order to be eligible for this program, students must have graduated in the relevant discipline. As a matter of fact, NSOU Admission is purely based on the results of the previous year’s examination.
NSOU Admission for PhD
NSOU PhD admission 2023-24 last date is 08 February 2023. The University provides various regular PhD courses in numerous areas of studies. The eligibility criteria for NSOU PhD is having a master degree in relevant disciplines. Selection will be done through UGC NET, CSIR NET, GATE, CEED & more scorecards, also the University accepts the score of NSOU RET. The application form fee for NSOU PhD courses is Rs 2000.
NSOU Application Form 2023
Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU) offers distance and online courses, and the admission process is online on the university’s official website. The university offers distance courses at UG, diploma, PG, and certificate levels.
NSOU Admission form for the academic session will start from August 2023. Students for the NSOU admission procedure need to read out all the necessary instructions required for the academic selection. The mode of filling out the form is online for the registration process.
Interested students have first to register themselves using this link. Register using your First Name, Date of Birth, Last Name, Mobile Number, & Email ID, and select your course category. Before submitting, cross-check if you have entered the correct data.
After completing the registration process of NSOU Admission, click Apply to start your application process. The application steps are listed below.
How To Apply for NSOU Admission?
For UG & PG Programs
- For the registrations visit the official website of the University
- You can select a study stream, subject, study center, and district.
- Complete the eligibility criteria & fill out the form.
- Please login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and upload your photo, signature, along with all required documents.
- All the details should be inserted correctly for the academic selection without any error in the form.
- As soon as your documents are uploaded, they will be verified by the University.
- Depending on the status of your verification, you can proceed to pay.
- The course fee must be paid after successful documents verification.
For Certificate and PG Diploma Programs
- Students have to visit the study centre nearest to them for NSOU Admission.
- Before applying, check the eligibility criteria.
- Draw a Demand Draft in favour of Netaji Subhas Open University, and it must be paid at Kolkata.
- The NSOU Admission application fee is INR 900.
- Submit the relevant documents and one passport-size photo.
- Before submitting the Demand draft, write your name and mobile number on the backside.
- Receive the Application for Student Enrollment Form after submitting the Demand Draft.
- Fill out the NSOU Admission form.
- Attach copies of relevant documents and passport size photos.
- Collect the Candidates Enrollment Certificate.
NSOU Admission will not consider an application if documents are not submitted. Applicants are required to submit application forms online during their application process. Below is the list of documents required.
- Passport size photo
- Graduation final mark Sheet
- Proof of payment
- Disability certificate issued by the Competent Authority
Note: The documents must be in jpg format, and they should not exceed the sizes mentioned. Uploading illegible or wrong documents will lead to the cancellation of the application form.
Steps for Online Assignment Marks Submission
- The study centre will be open for the assignment submitting marks.
- The NSOU Admission counsellor department will distribute the password to the study centre to submit logging for the PG assignment marks.
- The study centre has to select the name and put the password.
- On the next page, the screen will open for the OTP, based on the Co-ordinator’s mobile number; the OTP registration entered the full name of the co-ordinate and mobile number.
- By clicking the Get OTP button, the OTP is sent on the co-ordinate mobile number.
- Enter the OTP number and click on the submit button.
- On the screen, a new page will be open after OTP verification.
- Students have to click “Allocate marks” and select the subjects for the paper in the order list.
- Select the paper under the subject, then click on the submit button.
- Before the final submission, save the marks by clicking the save button.
- Be carefully using the “Submit button” because it can not be edited.
- Take printouts for the NSOU Admission form submission.
NSOU Admission Course
|B.Com||Bachelor in Commerce|
|English Language Teaching|
|M.Com||Master of Commerce|
|MSW||Master of Social Work|
|MLIS||Master of Library and Information Science|
|Certificate||Tailoring & Dress Designing (Basic)|
|Tailoring & Dress Designing (Advance)|
|English for Communication|
|Manabi -Vidya- Amra Pari (Women Program)|
|Organic Agriculture and Horticulture|
|Diploma||Safety Skills & Security Management|
|Pre-Primary Teachers’ Education-Montessori|
|Entrepreneurship Dev. & Small Business Management|
|DTP & Networking|
|PG Diploma||Export-Import Management|
|Hospital Front Office Management|
|Apparel Designing & Fashion Technology|
|Needle Work & Knitting|
|Modern Office Management|
|Journalism & Mass Communication|
|English Language Teaching|
|Public Relation and Advertising|
|Disaster Risk Management|
|Travel & Tourism|
|e-Accounting & Financial Management|
|Sports & Competitive Yoga|
|Tailoring & Dress Designing|
|Values, Ethics & Leadership|
Netaji Subhas Open University Admit Card 2023
To appear in the NSOU TEE examination, downloading an admit card is mandatory. By visiting the Netaji Subhas Open University website link @www.wbnsou.ac.in. Students can download NSOU admit cards easily; one can also obtain admit cards from the university admission centre. Students are suggested that they bring their valid admit cards. Along with one ID proof, because no one student is allowed to enter the examination hall without a valid NSOU admit card.
How to download NSOU Admit Card?
- Students must have to move on the Netaji Subhas Open University website link.
- On the menu bar, move on to the admit card link. Then click on the “Download admit card” link.
- Choose the program name and then enter the college code and password.
- Click on the download button (Students are suggested, before clicking on the download button check all entered details be careful).
- Admit card page will be open on the computer screen, save and download it (for carrying examination time).
Netaji Subhas Open University has officially released semester exam results for various programs. Courses including BA, BSc, BCom, BDP, BPP, BCA, B.Ed ODL, etc results have been out now. Candidates enrolled in the above programs and given semester exams can check their results after submitting their details like Roll Number, Year of Study, etc.
How To Check NSOU Results?
Checking NSOU results is not too difficult. If students will follow the below steps will get NSOU Result.
- Check out the NSOU website which is www.wbnsou.ac.in.
- After that institute’s homepage will be displayed.
- Click on the “Students Zone” link on the homepage.
- In SZ select the exams tab.
- Opening of Examination tab will provide you with the link for the results page.
- Once the result page of NSOU appears. Select the respective program result link.
- Submit your year of Study and Roll Number details.
- NSOU result will appear. Now it can be also downloadable in pdf format.
About Netaji Subhas Open University
It is well known that the Netaji Subhas Open University is a very well-known educational institution that offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Registration for the postgraduate programme has now closed. Even so, students who wish to participate in the Blending Vocational Education and Training Programs may still do so.
If students want any kind of guidance, they can talk to us and share their queries, and we can get back to them with accurate answers.
For the course like B.Spl.Ed. Students need to go through the entrance examination that the university conducts. For BIM and MBA programs, students should display CEE score. For the M.Tech program, students need to clear the gate entrance test. Also, for the ongoing admission procedure, students should check all required details of the admission procedure. The admission cycle starts in July each year.
Schools Of Netaji Subhas Open University
School of Humanities
The School of Humanities is one of the latest units at Netaji Subhas Open University, culled out of the erstwhile School of Humanities and Social Sciences on 5th June 2015 vide Memo No. Reg/1010 which is a follow finished to clause 15. of Netaji Subhas Open University 1st Statute Revised 2014.
School of Social Science
Conventionally, the social sciences are understood to be those theoretical fields of study that employ a technical method to explore the social phenomenon. Social Sciences at Netaji Subhas Open University break from this narrow custom to provide students with a broadminded, innovative, and truly interdisciplinary learning environment.
School of Science
The School of Science is a very active and dynamic organ of the University. It does not waver to shoulder errands imposed on it. Within the limited sources it never negotiations with the superiority of teaching and accepts modern technology to transfer the same to the students.
School of Vocational Studies
Open and Distance Learning is gradually becoming popular because of its litheness and learner-friendly method, particularly for those who could not get access to the formal education system. Netaji Subhas Open University is informing education as an alternative to the formal system of education, i.e., conformist courses, and in areas such as professional and non-conventional courses.
School of Professional Studies
The School of Professional Studies (SPS) ‘s founding reflects a holistic and practical approach to the University toward professional education in the modern era. The School has been given the accountability of conducting the courses on Commerce & Organization, Social Work, and Library & Information Science.
Placement cell: NSOU (Netaji Subhas Open University has a placement facilitation service. The placement is a service offered to the students for Netaji Subhas Open Univerity school of vocational studies, a candidate to upload their resumes. Employers see the results on the same platform. The platform does not offer any direct recruitment fluctuation; this is a good course visit notice through the top companies and employers.
Top recruiters companies:
- Tata Motors
Netaji Subhas Open University Departments
- Department of Mathematics.
- Department of Economics.
- Department of Political Science.
- Department of Public Administration.
- Department of Sociology.
- Department of Botany.
- Department of Bengali.
- Department of English.
- Department of History.
- Department Zoology.
- Department of Geography.
- Department of Physics.
- Department of Chemistry.
NSOU Contact Details:
- Address: DD-26, Sector-I, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 064.
- Contact No.: 033 4066 3220
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS)
- Jadavpur University
- Rabindra Bharati University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above are tentative. Please visit the NSOU official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.