A variety of courses are available through NSOU that can be completed from home. Researchers, business people, humanities experts, and other disciplines are represented at the university. A large number of applicants apply every year. As a result, students should ensure that they can score higher marks before attending university. On the NSOU website, students can apply online.
Application Fee: The registration fee of this university is INR 500/- for all categories. There is no relaxation or deduction for students who belong to any creamy layer. Above mentioned topics are well.
NSOU Trending Updates:
- NSOU UG Admission 2022 extended last date is 12 October 2022. Check here
- Notice regarding NSOU PhD Course work fee for session 2022 released. Check here
- NSOU B.Ed Admission 2022 last date was 14 July 2022. Click here
- NSOU has officially notified all M.Com 1st year students regarding changes in PCP centres. Click here
- The online examination form has been released and the portal will be available from 18 April to 25 April 2022. Candidates must submit their forms and fees before the last date. Click here for more details.
- The NSOU has announced a list of selected candidates for the Ph.D. program 3rd Phase. Candidates must register and join the university by 24 March 2022. Click here
- Schedule for Post Graduate Geography (PGGR) PCP (offline) – January 2022. Click here
- Dates of the Online Counselling Session (PCP) for PG Political Science, Paper-VI, Batch: January 2021. Click here
- NSOU has released an important notice for the students of the BLIS TEE 2021 examination. Click here to read the full notification.
- Online counselling for BDP political science (EPS) paper IV. Click here for more details
NSOU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Netaji Subhas Open University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, B.Sc, B.Com|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, M.Sc, M.Com|
|Address||Ghoshpara Station Road, Kalyani, Nadia, West Bengal, Nadia, 741235|
Netaji Subhas Open University Admission 2022
The last date to fill the application form for NSOU Admission 2022 is 12 October 2022. NSOU offers admission for UG, Certificate, PG Diploma, and PG courses. The university is famous for providing courses through distance learning, and the university specializes in the Science, Commerce, and Arts fields.
The admission process is conducted in July every year. Students must make sure they fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying. The admission forms for UG courses are submitted online on the official university site. The application procedure for all the UG courses must be completed online on the university website.
The admission process for PG Diploma and Certificate courses is offline. Students interested in enrolling in these courses must visit the KSOU regional or study centres to complete their applications.
The Application fee for the programs for each program is 275/-, the admission process for 2021 has ended now and soon the process for 2022 will be started, and also if any students want any other updates then they can visit the official website.
Netaji Subhas Open University will be accepting students’ applications for the UG courses that have got an intermediate degree in the relevant disciplines.
NSOU UG Admission
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate level program offered in a variety of subjects for students all over India. Students applying for admission to this program need to have passed the 12th board examination in any subject with at least 50% marks. The previous education must have been obtained from an accredited institution/board.
- B.Sc: Numerous specializations are available as a Bachelor of Science degree, such as geography, zoology, botany, physics, chemistry, etc. BSc is an undergraduate degree that takes three years to complete. This degree program is available to students who have completed their 12th grade with a PCM stream.
NSOU B.Ed Admission 2022
The application period for Netaji Subhas Open University B.Ed Admission 2022 is now open, with the deadline for online registration was 14 July 2022. Those with a bachelor’s degree can apply through NSOU’s official website, which will end soon.
The Netaji Subhas Available University B.Ed programme is open to students from various fields, including those with a bachelor’s degree in engineering. Admissions to NSOU 2022 will be based on merit lists created in different rounds. The first merit list will be released on 21 July 2022 on the official website of the university.
NSOU Admission 2022 Last Date
|Application form Opens||20 May 2022|
|NSOU Admission Last date||12 October 2022|
|Document Uploading||14 October 2022|
|Merit List||To be notified|
|Counselling||To be notified|
For PhD. Courses:
|Application form Starts||28 June 2022|
|NSOU PhD Admission Last date||30 August 2022|
|Entrance Test||18 July 2022|
|Entrance Result||26 July 2022|
|Merit List||5 August 2022|
12 August 2022
15 August 2022
NSOU Application Form 2022
Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU) offers distance and online courses, and the admission process is online on the university’s official website. The university offers distance courses at UG, diploma, PG, and certificate levels.
Interested students have first to register themselves using this link. Register using your First Name, Date of Birth, Last Name, Mobile Number, & Email ID, and select your course category. Before submitting, cross-check if you have entered the correct data.
After completing the registration process, click Apply to start your application process. The application steps are listed below.
How To Apply for NSOU Admission?
For UG Programs
- Visit the official university site.
- Select Application Form Link.
- Fill the blank fields with your personal and educational details.
- Pay the application fee.
- Use online payment or a bank challan to pay.
- The online payment and bank challan must be made on the official university site.
For Certificate and PG Diploma Programs
- Students have to visit the study centre nearest to them.
- Before applying, check the eligibility criteria.
- Draw a Demand Draft in favour of Netaji Subhas Open University, and it must be paid at Kolkata.
- The application fee is INR 900.
- Submit the relevant documents and one passport-size photo.
- Before submitting the Demand draft, write your name and mobile number on the backside.
- Receive the Application for Student Enrollment Form after submitting the Demand Draft.
- Fill out the form.
- Attach copies of relevant documents and passport size photos.
- Collect the Candidates Enrollment Certificate.
The university will not consider an application if documents are not submitted. Applicants are required to submit application forms online during their application process. Below is the list of documents required.
- Passport size photo
- Graduation final mark Sheet
- Proof of payment
- Disability certificate issued by the Competent Authority
Note: The documents must be in jpg format, and they should not exceed the sizes mentioned. Uploading illegible or wrong documents will lead to the cancellation of the application form.
Steps for Online Assignment Marks Submission
- The study centre will be open for the assignment submitting marks.
- The admission counsellor department will distribute the password to the study centre to submit logging for the PG assignment marks.
- The study centre has to select the name and put the password.
- On the next page, the screen will open for the OTP, based on the Co-ordinator’s mobile number; the OTP registration entered the full name of the co-ordinate and mobile number.
- By clicking the Get OTP button, the OTP is sent on the co-ordinate mobile number.
- Enter the OTP number and click on the submit button.
- On the screen, a new page will be open after OTP verification.
- Students have to click “Allocate marks” and select the subjects for the paper in the order list.
- Select the paper under the subject, then click on the submit button.
- Before the final submission, save the marks by clicking the save button.
- Be carefully using the “Submit button” because it can not be edited.
- Take printouts for the submission.
NSOU Course Admissions
|B.Com||Bachelor in Commerce|
|English Language Teaching|
|M.Com||Master of Commerce|
|MSW||Master of Social Work|
|MLIS||Master of Library and Information Science|
|Certificate||Tailoring & Dress Designing (Basic)|
|Tailoring & Dress Designing (Advance)|
|English for Communication|
|Manabi -Vidya- Amra Pari (Women Program)|
|Organic Agriculture and Horticulture|
|Diploma||Safety Skills & Security Management|
|Pre-Primary Teachers’ Education-Montessori|
|Entrepreneurship Dev. & Small Business Management|
|DTP & Networking|
|PG Diploma||Export-Import Management|
|Hospital Front Office Management|
|Apparel Designing & Fashion Technology|
|Needle Work & Knitting|
|Modern Office Management|
|Journalism & Mass Communication|
|English Language Teaching|
|Public Relation and Advertising|
|Disaster Risk Management|
|Travel & Tourism|
|e-Accounting & Financial Management|
|Sports & Competitive Yoga|
|Tailoring & Dress Designing|
|Values, Ethics & Leadership|
Netaji Subhas Open University Admit Card 2022
To appear in the examination admit card is very mandatory. By visiting the university website link, students can download admit cards easily; you can also obtain admit cards from the university admission centre. Students are suggested that they bring their valid admit cards. Along with one ID proof, because no one student is allowed to enter the examination hall without a valid admit card.
How to download Admit Card?
- Students must have to move on the university website link.
- On the menu bar, move on to the admit card link. Then click on the “Download admit card” link.
- Choose the program name and then enter the college code and password.
- Click on the download button (Students are suggested, before clicking on the download button check all entered details be careful).
- Admit card page will be open on the computer screen, save and download it (for carrying examination time).
NSOU Result 2022
Netaji Subhas Open University has officially released semester exam 2022 results for various programs. Courses including BA, BSc, BCom, BDP, BPP, BCA, B.Ed ODL, etc results have been out now. These results has been out on 25 July 2022. Candidates enrolled in the above programs and given semester exams can check their results after submitting their details like Roll Number, Year of Study, etc.
How To Check NSOU Results?
Checking NSOU results is not too difficult. If students will follow the below steps will get NSOU Result 2022.
- Check out the NSOU website which is www.wbnsou.ac.in.
- After that institute’s homepage will be displayed.
- Click on the “Students Zone” link on the homepage.
- In SZ select the exams tab.
- Opening of Examination tab will provide you with the link for the results page.
- Once the result page of NSOU appears. Select the respective program result link.
- Submit your year of Study and Roll Number details.
- NSOU result will appear. Now it can be also downloadable in pdf format.
About Netaji Subhas Open University
It is well known that the Netaji Subhas Open University is a very well-known educational institution that offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Registration for the postgraduate programme has now closed. Even so, students who wish to participate in the Blending Vocational Education and Training Programs may still do so.
If students want any kind of guidance, they can talk to us and share their queries, and we can get back to them with accurate answers. Online counselling for some programmes is going to start from 10th February 2022.
For the course like B.Spl.Ed. Students need to go through the entrance examination that the university conducts. For BIM and MBA programs, students should display CEE score. For the M.Tech program, students need to clear the gate entrance test. Also, for the ongoing admission procedure, students should check all required details of the admission procedure. The admission cycle starts in July each year.
Schools Of Netaji Subhas Open University
School of Humanities
The School of Humanities is one of the latest units at Netaji Subhas Open University, culled out of the erstwhile School of Humanities and Social Sciences on5th June 2015 vide Memo No. Reg/1010 which is a follow finished to clause 15. of Netaji Subhas Open University 1st Statute Revised 2014.
School of Social Science
Conventionally, the social sciences are understood to be those theoretical fields of study that employ a technical method to explore the social phenomenon. Social Sciences at Netaji Subhas Open University break from this narrow custom to provide students with a broadminded, innovative, and truly interdisciplinary learning environment.
School of Science
The School of Science is a very active and dynamic organ of the University. It does not waver to shoulder errands imposed on it. Within the limited sources it never negotiations with the superiority of teaching and accepts modern technology to transfer the same to the students.
School of Vocational Studies
Open and Distance Learning is gradually becoming popular because of its litheness and learner-friendly method, particularly for those who could not get access to the formal education system. Netaji Subhas Open University is informing education as an alternative to the formal system of education, i.e., conformist courses, and in areas such as professional and non-conventional courses.
School of Professional Studies
The School of Professional Studies (SPS) ‘s founding reflects a holistic and practical approach to the University toward professional education in the modern era. The School has been given the accountability of conducting the courses on Commerce & Organization, Social Work, and Library & Information Science.
Placement cell: NSOU (Netaji Subhas Open University has a placement facilitation service. The placement is a service offered to the students for Netaji Subhas Open Univerity school of vocational studies, a candidate to upload their resumes. Employers see the results on the same platform. The platform does not offer any direct recruitment fluctuation; this is a good course visit notice through the top companies and employers.
Top recruiters companies:
- Tata Motors
Netaji Subhas Open University Departments
- Department of Mathematics.
- Department of Economics.
- Department of Political Science.
- Department of Public Administration.
- Department of Sociology.
- Department of Botany.
- Department of Bengali.
- Department of English.
- Department of History.
- Department Zoology.
- Department of Geography.
- Department of Physics.
- Department of Chemistry.
NSOU Contact Details:
- Address: DD-26, Sector-I, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 064.
- Contact No.: 033 4066 3220
- Email: email@example.com
- Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS)
- Jadavpur University
- Rabindra Bharati University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above are tentative. Please visit the NSOU official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.