Punjab Sports University Admission 2024: The University offers education in physical education, Yoga, naturopathy, dietetics, nutrition, sports science, and more. In these fields, the offered degree programs are B.P.Ed, BMS, BSc, M.P.Ed, MSc, MBA, and others. All these courses are being offered at UG and PG levels. Each year, the University starts its admission process in September, and the same will happen for 2024 admissions. Students will have to complete their applications online, and the process is very easy.
Punjab Sports University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Maharaja Bhupinder Singh Punjab Sports University|
|Mode of Education||Regular|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Doctoral|
|Popular Courses||BPES, B.Sc, BMS, M.P.Ed, MBA, M.Sc|
|Mode of Admission||Online and Offline|
|Selection Criteria||Entrance Exam and Physics Fitness Test (PFT) Merit List|
|University Type||State University|
|University Website||MBSPSU Official Website|
|Admission Eligibility UG Course||10+2 in any field with a minimum of 45%|
|Admission Eligibility PG Course||Bachelor’s Degree from UGC approved University|
Punjab Sports University, located in Patiala, Punjab, is a state university. It is also known as Maharaja Bhupinder Singh Punjab Sports University. This University has been recognized by UGC.
Here, applicants may apply for degree programs like the Bachelor of Physical Education & Sports (BPES), and Master of Science in Yoga (MSc Yoga). Those who find interest in applying for admission to the Punjab Sports University courses must look at www.mbspsu.ac.in before the deadline.
- The Registration fees for all the courses at UG and PG level is INR 1000 for Punjab Sports University admisson. This can be paid in numerous ways such as digital cards, net banking, etc.
- Selection criteria for admission to Punjab Sports University courses completely rely on the qualifying exam, and Physics Fitness Test (PFT ) merit.
Punjab Sports University Courses Admission 2024
- B.P.Ed Eligibility: 10+2 is the minimum required qualification in any field. Students will be selected on a merit basis. Their last academic score must be 45% or more.
- BMS Eligibility: Admissions into BMS will also be merit-based. The criteria demands at least 10+2 qualification. Each candidate must have a score of 45% on the last exam.
- BSc Eligibility: Students’ selection will be based on merit. These candidates must hold an academic qualification of 10+2. The students must have a last academic background in science.
- M.P.Ed Eligibility: A minimum score of 50% is needed as per the criteria. This requires a mandatory qualification of B.P.Ed or related degree. These will be merit-based admissions.
- MBA Eligibility: a bachelor’s degree, such as a BBA or B.Com, will be required. Each candidate must have a 50% or above score. Along with academic scores, entrance exam scores will also be required.
Punjab Sports University Admission 2024
Interested applicants can submit the application form at. In order to enroll, applicants need to complete eligibility requirements. Students must have completed 10+2 in order to be considered for admission to any UG program, and for those seeking admission to a PG program, a bachelor’s degree is required.
PFT (Physical Fitness Test): Punjab Univerity conducts Physical Fitness Test for BPES and MPES Admissions. Selection criteria will be based on PFT (Physical Fitness Test) and Academic achievements. Students must have to pass 4 PFT sections into 6 PFT sections including Pull Ups, Flexed Arm Hang, Flexed Leg Sit Ups, Suttle Run, Broad Jump and 50m Dash.
Punjab Sports University UG Admission
- BPES: Bachelor of Physical Education and Sports (BPES) is a UG program offered by the university. This is a full-time regular study program.
- B.Sc: Students can also obtain a BSc degree at Punjab Sports University in a full-time mode. Students will first pass a 10+2 qualification with a 50% aggregate score for becoming eligible for such entries.
- BP.Ed: Bachelor of Physical Education is also another important course being taught at Punjab Sports University for imparting the knowledge of physical education at the UG level.
- BSS: Bachelor of Sports Science is a 3-year durational Undergraduate degree program. It imparts the scientific study of the human body for optimal sports performance. Candidates must have 10+2 in the science stream with at least 45% (SC/ST/OBC) -50% (General) from a recognized board of Higher Secondary education. The course offers multiple options to pursue higher education.
Punjab Sports University PG Admission
- MPES: The students having a degree of BPES at the PG level can further obtain a master’s degree in Physical Education and Sports. This course holds a duration of 2 years.
- MBA: An MBA program for sports management is also provided by this university for two years. A BBA degree is mandatory for students to obtain at the UG level for becoming eligible.
- M.Sc: It is necessary for this course to complete a BSc degree in a relevant discipline.
MBSPSU Patiala PG Diploma Admission
There is only one PG Diploma in Yoga offered by Maharaja Bhupinder Singh Punjab Sports University. The course is available for a duration of 1 year. The course has about 30 seats available. General category applicants must hold a graduation degree in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks; SC/ST/OBC applicants must hold a graduation degree with a minimum of 45% marks.
Punjab Sports University Application Form 2024
The university offers applications in online and offline mode, and the Punjabi Sports University application form fee is INR 1000 for all the courses.
- Visit the official website.
- Register yourself by verifying your email address.
- Fill out the form according to the instructions.
- Submit the form by entering the prospectus ID and prospectus key.
- The form can be downloaded.
- Complete the form with the required information.
- Send it by courier or personally deliver it to the Registrar’s office.
How To Apply For Punjab Sports University Admission?
There is a process to get admission to Punjab Sports University that has to be completed by the interested applicants for the desired program. The following instructions are mentioned below for admission.
- Follow this link to register.
- On the registration panel, share these details: first name, email, last name, phone number, username, and password.
- If you want to apply for two or more courses, applicants must repeat the processes above.
- Applicants must submit different admission forms for two or more programs.
- Verify the information on your application form before making payment. After payment, there will be no modification or editing allowed.
- Make the application fee payment. Check the fee on the website.
- After payment, there will be no modifications allowed.
Punjab Sports University Admission Documents Required
- Graduation grade sheet
- 10th and 12th-grade sheets and certificates
- Graduation degree
- PG degree
- Recent and colored passport-size photograph
- PG grade sheet
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Gap certificate
Punjab Sports University Admission Courses
|B.Sc (Sports Science)||3 years||
|B.Sc (Nutrition & Dietetics)||3 years||
|PG Diploma in Sports Science||2 years||Graduation|
|PG Diploma in Yoga||2 years||Graduation|
|PG Diploma in Health, Fitness & Wellness||2 years||Graduation|
|PG Diploma in Sports Management||2 years||Graduation|
|M.Sc Yoga||2 years||Graduation|
Punjab Sports University Contact Details:
Be the first to leave a review.