Rabindra Bharati University Admission 2022: 30 June 2022 is the last date to apply for RBU Admission 2022. It offers UG, PG, Diploma, PhD courses for the students; the admission process for all courses will begin in the month of May. The fresh admissions notifications are not released yet, but as 2022 has started, the university will soon upload the notification.
Creative courses like singing, dancing, and art are available at this university for students who want to choose a creative and unique career for their professional beginning. Students should go through the basic admissions criteria listed in the curriculum.
- Registration Process: The Application Fee for the BA/BFA/MA/MFA is 350/- rupees; for B.Ed M Phil and PhD programs, the fee is 480/- and for the MSW, the fee is 200/- rupees.
- Students according to their course should check the fees and after that can start for the admission registrations.
- For BA & BFA degrees, a 10+2 passing in the related department is required, whereas for B.Li.Sc & B.Ed courses, a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Admissions are usually based on a candidate’s performance in the board examinations.
- For M.Phil. and PhD programs, you must pass an exam and an interview.
- To take admission in UG courses, students should have a 10+2; the candidates who have completed their graduation can apply for the PG courses well.
- Candidates have to fill out the online/offline application form and pay the mandatory fees during the registration process till the given deadline.
Rabindra Bharti University is located in Kolkata, and this University was established in 1962. University offers PG courses for admissions in Performing Arts and Visual Arts, and courses like humanities and Social Sciences are available at the University. RBU also offers a DDE mode of education for multiple courses. For the various courses offered at RBU, admission is based on the candidate’s merit.
Rabindra Bharati University Trending Updates:
- Rabindra Bharati University Computer Center inviting students for admission to the O-Level programme. Click here.
- RBU has announced that the students who have requested a refund of the admission fee can collect the amount from the finance departments of the university by 7 April 2022 between 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM. Click here
- The university has released a notification for the students of all UG and PG courses under the Faculty of Arts, Fine Arts, and Visual Arts classes will start on and from 21 February 2022. Click here.
- RBU is inviting students to apply online for the Diploma in Tagore Literature and PG Diploma in Manuscriptology and Palaeography. The last date to apply for admission is 10 February 2022. For more details click here.
- B Ed. in Spl. Education 4th Sem Class will start soon. (Source)
- University will start Diploma admission for Tagore Literature and PG Diploma in Manuscriptology and Palaeography, from 01/02/2022 to 10/02/2022. (Source)
Rabindra Bharati University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Rabindra Bharati University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.Ed., B.A, B.F.A|
|Offered PG Courses||M.A., M.Phil., Ph.D., M.F.A|
Diploma in Tagore Literature, Diploma in Bengali
|PhD Courses||PhD (Philosophy), PhD (Bengali)|
No.6/4, Dwarakanath Tagore Lane, Kolkata, West Bengal 700007
Rabindra Bharati University Admission 2022
The last date of Rabindra Bharati University Admission 2022 is 30 June 2022. The university provides the U.G., P.G., and PhD courses such as B.Ed, B.A., B.F.A., and M.A. M.Phil, PhD and M.F.A. and offers M.S.W. and M.A. Courses in Distance Education Mode. Applicants can apply for admission by online mode. The application form can be filled out by visiting the university’s official website. Students can pay the form fee through S.B.I. Collect(Credit/Debit Card) or Challan.
This University has quality education courses and focuses on researched courses that need in-depth research and accurate information. Courses like PhD and M Phil are very popular in terms of educational pattern, and students who are interested in language courses or literature courses can join this University.
Eligibility criteria required for a UG program are 10th and 12th class completion from a recognized board; for PG degrees, students must complete their graduate degrees from a recognized UGC.
RBU UG Admission
- BA: The Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate course that is offered in a variety of subjects. Candidates who have completed their 12th board examination in any stream with a minimum score of 50% can apply for admission to this degree programme.
- B.Ed: Rabindra Bharati University offers a Bachelor of Education programme to students who have completed their bachelor’s degree in any discipline. A BEd is an undergraduate-level course that takes a minimum of 2 years to complete. Candidates who want to make a career in the field of teaching can opt BEd programme.
Rabindra Bharati University PG Admission
- MA: Master of Arts is a postgraduate level programme that can be completed in 2 years. Students from all over the country can pursue MA programs at Rabindra Bharati University. It has MA in Bengali, Music, History, and many more. To apply for this program, students must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- M.Li.Sc: Master of Library and Information Science is PG level course offered by Rabindra Bharti University. Candidates are required to have a bachelor’s degree like BLIS or equivalent with an average mark of 50% to be considered for admission to this master’s programme.
RBU Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form Starts||24 May 2022|
|RBU Admission Last Date||30 June 2022|
|Entrance Test||5 July 2022|
|Entrance Result||16 July 2022|
|Merit List||20 July 2022|
|Interview (for some courses)||
28 July 2022
5 August 2022
Rabindra Bharati University Application Form 2022
Rabindra Bharati University provides UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate courses. The university conducts admission for January and July academic sessions. The admission process is online on the Rabindra Bharati University official site: www.rbu.ac.in.
The application form will be released on the university site. Students have to create an account on this link to access the application form. Register using your first name, mobile number, last name, email address, and date of birth.
After successfully creating your account, log in to the site to access admission resources and fill out your admission form. Follow the steps below to complete your application process.
How To Apply For RBU Admission?
- Official Site link: www.rbu.ac.in.
- Use the link above to visit the official site.
- Create an account on the site.
- Login to fill out the admission form.
- Fill out the admission form with the academic details.
- Upload or attest passport size photo and signature on the admission form
- The photo and signature must not be more than 100 KB.
- Pay the registration fees through SBI challan or SBI collect using credit, debit, or any form of net banking.
- Submit the admission form.
- Save and take a printout of the admission form.
- The hard copy must be submitted to the university campus.
Application Fees of RBU
|MSW Distance/MA Geo||INR 200|
Documents Required For Verification
- Copies of Scorecards
- Certificates of Educational Qualification
- Receipt of payment or Bank Draft
- Relevant Certificates
RBU Entrance Exam 2022
Rabindra Bharati University (RBU) entrance exam for the courses such as M.Phil., and PhD. This entrance exam is conducted specifically for these courses while for other courses merit-based selection criteria are followed. Each year, the RBU’s appropriate department is in charge of conducting the admission test. It is held annually under the state exam category, but other state students can also apply. The organizing departments made available the online application mode for providing easy access to students. In this regard, students are welcome to visit https://rbu.ac.in which is a link to directly open the main webpage.
The RBU written exam is also followed by an interview round and counselling. It will have a time duration of 2 hours on a maximum basis within which the paper must be solved. There are various streams in which M.Phil and PhD courses are rendered and for each stream entrance exam is mandatory. Students having a valid score of CSIR, GATE, or NET, are not required to appear in the RBU written exam.
RBU Course Admissions
|B.A. (Hons.) (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Classical (Vocal) Music)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Instrumental Music)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Bengali)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Rabindra Sangeet)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|B.F.A. (Painting)||3 Years|
|B.F.A. (Sculpture)||4 Years|
|B.F.A. (Applied Arts)||4 Years|
|B.F.A. (Graphics)||3 Years|
|B.F.A. (History of Art)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Dance)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Drama)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Bengali)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Museology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Music)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Education)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.F.A. (Graphics)||2 Years|
|M.F.A. (History of Arts)||2 Years|
|M.F.A. (Painting)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Bengali)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Musicology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.F.A. (Applied Arts)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Education)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (English)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (History)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Dramatics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Dance)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Social Work (PGDSW)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Adult Education & Development||2 Years|
|PhD (Dance)||3 Years|
|PhD (Dramatics)||3 Years|
|PhD (Economics)||3 Years|
|PhD (Education)||3 Years|
|PhD (English)||3 Years|
|PhD (History of Arts)||3 Years|
|PhD (History)||3 Years|
|PhD (Painting)||3 Years|
|PhD (Political Science)||3 Years|
|PhD (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|PhD (Bengali)||3 Years|
|PhD (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Bengali||1 Year|
|Diploma in Sanskrit||3 Years|
|Diploma in Tagore Literature||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in Japanese||1 Year|
|Certificate course in Spanish||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in French||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in Italian||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in French||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in Italian||1 Year|
|Certificate in NGO Management||
|Diploma in Acting in Different Media||1 Year|
|Diploma in Dance||3 Years|
Contact Details of Rabindra Bharati University:
- Address: Rabindra Bharati University, Emerald Bower Campus, 56A, B.T. Road, Kolkata, 700050, India
- Contact No.: 033-2557-1028/3028/4028
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- RBU Official Website: www.rbu.ac.in
- Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS)
- Jadavpur University
- Netaji Subhash Open University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Rabindra Bharati University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.