Rabindra Bharati University Admission 2024: Rabindra Bharati University (RBU) is a state university located in Kolkata, West Bengal. The University is famous for its various courses that are offered within the fields of arts, fine arts, and visual arts. Its most famous degree programs are Diploma, B.Ed, BFA, BA (Hons), D.Litt, MA, MFA, and MSW.
Rabindra Bharati University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Rabindra Bharati University|
|Mode of Education||Regular and Distance Learning|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, PhD, Certification, Diploma|
|Popular Courses||BA (Hons.), B.Ed, Diploma, BFA, MA, D.Litt, and MSW|
|Mode of Admission||Online and Offline|
|Selection Criteria||Based on Merit List and Entrance Exam|
|Entrance Exam||Not specified|
|Placement||TCS, Cognizant, Wipro, Concentrix, and more|
|University Type||State University|
|Admission Eligibility UG Course||10+2 with 50% marks from recognized university|
|Admission Eligibility PG Course||Graduation Degree from UGC approved University with 50%|
Apart from these regular courses, the University has also initiated its courses in online mode. RBU will start its application process for all UG courses from August 2024, and up to September 2024, the application window will be closed.
RBU Courses Admission 2024
- BFA Eligibility: Bachelor in Fine Arts admissions are based on merit. As per the criteria, candidates must have completed a 10+2 qualification from a known institute and must have secured a 50% or more score. The application fee for BFA and other courses is INR 250.
- BLISc Eligibility: It is mandatory to complete 10+2 by scoring almost 50% or above; the students might have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the University.
- BA Eligibility: At least a 45% score is required for each candidate that must have been secured by passing the 10+2 or equivalent qualification. Selections are merit-based without an entrance exam.
- MLISc Eligibility: Criteria for MLISc admission are based on the last academic merit, that is, having a bachelor’s degree. The BLISc degree will be preferred, and the score in the last exam must be above 50%.
- MFA Eligibility: At least a bachelor’s degree, preferably BVA/BFA, is required for candidates to secure a score of 50%.
RBU Admission 2024
The applicants can fill up the online application form at @www.rbu.ac.in. Admission will be done to PG courses based on the merit scores of the willing candidates. The admission process at Rabindra Bharati University for various disciplinary courses in arts, fine arts, and visual arts has started now.
- For Ph.D. admission, candidates will have to wait until the latter part of the year. Rabindra Bharati University’s doctoral degree program admission window may be active between November and January.
- Applications are normally accepted offline at the established campuses of admission departments at Rabindra Bharati University.
- Rabindra Bharati University Admission notice is available on the official website. Students who are waiting for admission can read the admission notice.
- Students should keep visiting the website of Rabindra Bharati University for the latest updates on admission 2024.
- Students can register at online.rbu.net.in for UG courses such as BA (Hons), BFA, BCom, BCA, and so on.
RBU UG Admission 2024
BA, BA Hons, B.Lib.Sci, B.Ed Spl are offered to the students for the undergraduate courses study learning. Also, students have a variety of specializations and subjects in Arts, Fine Arts, and Visual Arts. Eligible candidates are requested to complete the RBU admission process before the deadline.
Applicants require to complete their intermediate studies from a relevant stream and also students need to have an interest in the course they are selecting for Rabindra Bharati University admission. The admission procedure is through merit scores as there is no entrance test.
- B.Ed: Rabindra Bharati University offers a Bachelor of Education programme to students who have completed their bachelor’s degree in any discipline. A BEd is an undergraduate-level course that takes a minimum of 2 years to complete. Candidates who want to make a career in the field of teaching can opt BEd programme.
- BFA Painting Hons: This is an undergraduate high Professional degree in the field of Animation and design. After the 12th degree, 50% of students can take RBU BFA Admission 2024.
RBU PG Admission 2024
Admission to various PG courses will be strictly done based on the merit score of willing candidates. Students also can apply for MA, MSW, MBA, MCA, etc. For the master’s degree program, students have courses like MA, and MSW offered to the students who want to enroll for the 2024 academic session. There are a variety of specializations and subject choices available for the students to enroll at RBU University. Creative courses are taught by experienced faculties.
Students for admission requirements to complete their graduation degree from a relevant stream and also the academic selection through the merit scores. The entrance examination is not set up for the master’s degree program study at Rabindra Bharati University.
- MSW: Masters of Social Work is a PG-level course. Those students who have UG degree with 50% score easily opt for this course. the minimum duration is 2 years and also can be extended to 4 years.
- MPhil: Masters of Philosophy is 2 years duration PG course. Students who have MA or any relevant degree easily can enrol in MPhil courses at RBU. A 55% score is required to apply in this RBU course and 5% is relaxation for SC and ST categories.
RBU MA Admission 2024
The applicants can register through the www.rbu.ac.in official portal. Admission to MA program will be based on merit score.
Master of Arts is a postgraduate level program that can be completed in 2 years. Students from all over the country can pursue MA programs at Rabindra Bharati University. It has an MA in Bengali, Music, History, and many more. To apply for this program, students must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
Students also can opt here MA specializations such as Bengali, Economics, Education, English, History, Political Science, Philosophy, Mathematics and so on at Rabindra Bharati University.
RBU PhD Admission
Students will allowed to submit applications for Ph.D. program registration. The portal to fill out the application form is @www.rbu.ac.in. The department at RBU provides research-level education to students based on the entrance exam score. The exam known as PhD CET 2024 will be conducted for RBU PhD admission for session 2024.
The eligibility criteria for PhD admission at RBU may differ for different courses. Students must have a PG degree in relevant subjects with a minimum of 55 percent marks from any UGC-approved university. A 5 percent relaxation in marks will be provided to reserved category students.
RBU Application Form 2024
The application form has been released on the university site. Students have to create an account on this link to access the application form. Register using your first name, mobile number, last name, email address, and date of birth.
After successfully creating your account, log in to the site to access admission resources and fill out your admission form. Follow the steps below to complete your application process.
- Rabindra Bharati University Registration Process: The Application Fee for the BA/BFA/MA/MFA is 350/- rupees; for B.Ed M Phil and PhD programs, the fee is 480/- and for the MSW, the fee is 200/- rupees.
- Students according to their course should check the fees and after that can start for the admission registrations.
- For BA & BFA degrees, a 10+2 passing in the related department is required, whereas for B.Li.Sc & B.Ed courses, a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- RBU Admissions are usually based on a candidate’s performance in the board examinations.
- For M.Phil. and PhD programs, you must pass an exam and an interview.
- To take admission to UG courses, students should have a 10+2; the candidates who have completed their graduation can apply for the PG courses well.
- Candidates have to fill out the online/offline application form and pay the mandatory fees during the registration process till the given deadline.
How To Apply For Rabindra Bharati University Admission?
- Official Site link: www.rbu.ac.in.
- Use the link above to visit the official site.
- Create an account on the site.
- Login to fill out the admission form.
- Fill out the admission form with the academic details.
- Upload or attest passport size photo and signature on the admission form
- The photo and signature must not be more than 100 KB.
- Pay the registration fees through SBI challan or SBI collect using credit, debit, or any form of net banking.
- Submit the admission form.
- Save and take a printout of the admission form.
- The hard copy must be submitted to the university campus.
Application Fees of RBU
|MSW Distance/MA Geo||INR 200|
Documents Required For Verification
- Copies of Scorecards
- Certificates of Educational Qualification
- Receipt of payment or Bank Draft
- Relevant Certificates
Rabindra Bharati University Entrance Exam 2024
Rabindra Bharati University (RBU) entrance exam for the courses such as MPhil and PhD. This entrance exam is conducted specifically for these courses, while for other courses, merit-based selection criteria are followed. Each year, the RBU’s appropriate department is in charge of conducting the admission test. It is held annually under the state exam category, but other state students can also apply. The organizing departments made available the online application mode to provide easy access to students. In this regard, students are welcome to visit https://rbu.ac.in which is a link to directly open the main webpage.
Rabindra Bharati University administers its own common entrance examination in the process of approving admission to a doctoral degree program. The entrance examination is well-known by the name of Ph.D. CET. The application fee for the Ph.D. CET entrance examination is INR 1000.
Rabindra Bharati University Result
Rabindra Bharati University will release the RBU Results soon for the semester examinations. Candidate registered in BA, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc, BCA, B.Ed, MCA, MSc, MA, M.Ed & B.Tech at RBU can check their results online at www.rbu.ac.in. Students enrolled in the UG/PG programs at Rabindra Bharati University may get their RBU Score Card.
How To Check Rabindra Bharati University Results?
The procedures listed below may be used by any student who took the Rabindra Bharati University tests to check their results:
- At first step, Browse www.rbu.ac.in.
- Once the site has loaded, look for “Latest Notifications” on the right side of the screen.
- In the Latest notifications, you will find the RBU Result link. Click on it.
- A Pdf file containing RBU result will start downloading.
- After downloading the pdf file of the RBU result, students can find their roll number with marks in it.
Rabindra Bharati University Course Admissions
|Course Name||Specializations||Eligibility Criteria||Duration|
|Bachelor of Arts||
12th or it’s equivalent
|Bachelor of Library & Information||—||
UG degree or its equivalent
|Bachelors of Education||
UG degree with a 50% score or any other relevant degree
|Master of Arts||
UG Degree in relevant stream
B.A./B.Sc. (Hons.) in any subject
|Master of Philosophy||
PG degree with 55% score
|Master of Library & Information||—||
BLIS degree or its equivalent
|Doctor of Philosophy||
PG degree with 55% score
|2 to 5 years|
RBU Diploma & PG Diploma Courses
|Post Graduate Diploma in Social Work (PGDSW)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Adult Education & Development||2 Years|
|Diploma in Bengali||1 Year|
|Diploma in Sanskrit||3 Years|
|Diploma in Tagore Literature||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in Japanese||1 Year|
|Certificate course in Spanish||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in French||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in Italian||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in French||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in Italian||1 Year|
|Certificate in NGO Management||
|Diploma in Acting in Different Media||1 Year|
|Diploma in Dance||3 Years|
Contact Details of Rabindra Bharati University:
- Address: Rabindra Bharati University, Emerald Bower Campus, 56A, B.T. Road, Kolkata, 700050, India
- Contact No.: 033-2557-1028/3028/4028
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- RBU Official Website: www.rbu.ac.in
- Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS)
- Jadavpur University
- Netaji Subhash Open University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Rabindra Bharati University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Q.2: How much do students have to pay for RBU B Ed admission 2024?
Ans: The approximate fee is 26,000 per year for the RBU BEd course.
Q.3: How much percentage is required for admission in Rabindra Bharati University?
Ans: Students must 50% score in their previous degree and 5% is relaxation for Sc/ST categories.
Be the first to leave a review.