Rabindra Bharati University Admission 2023: The application form for various programs will be released at www.rbu.ac.in. Rabindra Bharati University offers UG, PG, Diploma, PhD courses for the students; the admission process for all courses will be begun in the month of August. The deadline for RBU Admission will soon be announced on the official website.
RBU Trending Updates
- Rabindra Bharati University has released the admission notice for MA, BA, BFA, (4th & 6th semester) for session 2023. Check here
Creative courses like singing, dancing, and art are available at this university for students who want to choose a creative and unique career for their professional beginning. Students should go through the basic admissions criteria listed in the curriculum.
- Registration Process: The Application Fee for the BA/BFA/MA/MFA is 350/- rupees; for B.Ed M Phil and PhD programs, the fee is 480/- and for the MSW, the fee is 200/- rupees.
- Students according to their course should check the fees and after that can start for the admission registrations.
- For BA & BFA degrees, a 10+2 passing in the related department is required, whereas for B.Li.Sc & B.Ed courses, a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Admissions are usually based on a candidate’s performance in the board examinations.
- For M.Phil. and PhD programs, you must pass an exam and an interview.
- To take admission in UG courses, students should have a 10+2; the candidates who have completed their graduation can apply for the PG courses well.
- Candidates have to fill out the online/offline application form and pay the mandatory fees during the registration process till the given deadline.
The Rabindra Bharati University (RBU) Kolkata offers scholarships to meritorious students and financial aid to students from financially disadvantaged backgrounds. A separate placement cell at Rabindra Bharati University Kolkata also offers workshops, training sessions, and self-development sessions for students.
Rabindra Bharti University was established in 1962 in Kolkata. University offers PG programs in Performing Arts and Visual Arts, as well as in Humanities and Social Sciences. RBU also offers multiple courses through the DDE mode. At RBU, admission is based on merit for the different courses offered.
Rabindra Bharati University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Rabindra Bharati University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.Ed., B.A, B.F.A|
|Offered PG Courses||M.A., M.Phil., Ph.D., M.F.A|
Diploma in Tagore Literature, Diploma in Bengali
|PhD Courses||PhD (Philosophy), PhD (Bengali)|
No.6/4, Dwarakanath Tagore Lane, Kolkata, West Bengal 700007
rbu.ac.in Admission 2023
Rabindra Bharati University Admission will soon start for UG & PG courses for session 2023. The university provides U.G., P.G., and doctorate level courses such as B.Ed, B.A., B.F.A., and M.A. M.Phil, PhD and M.F.A. and offers M.S.W. and M.A. Courses in Distance Education Mode. Applicants can apply for admission by online mode. The application form can be filled out by visiting the university’s official website. Students can pay the form fee through S.B.I. Collect(Credit/Debit Card) or Challan.
This university offers quality education courses and focuses on research-based courses that require extensive research and accurate information. PhD and M Phil courses are very popular in terms of educational pattern, and students interested in language or literature courses can join this university.
The eligibility criteria required for a UG program at Rabindra Bharati University admission are 10th and 12th class completion from a recognized board; for PG degrees, students must complete their graduate degrees from a recognized UGC.
RBU UG Admission
BA, BA Hons, B.Lib.Sci, B.Ed Spl are offered to the students for the undergraduate courses study learning. Also, students have a variety of specializations and subjects in Arts, Fine Arts, and Visual Arts.
Applicants require to complete their intermediate studies from a relevant stream and also students need to have an interest in the course they are selecting for Rabindra Bharati University admission. The admission procedure is through merit scores as there is no entrance test. The fresh academic session for the 2023 year at RBU admission will start in the month of August 2023.
- BA: The Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate course that is offered in a variety of subjects. Candidates who have completed their 12th board examination in any stream with a minimum score of 50% can apply for admission to this degree programme.
- B.Ed: Rabindra Bharati University offers a Bachelor of Education programme to students who have completed their bachelor’s degree in any discipline. A BEd is an undergraduate-level course that takes a minimum of 2 years to complete. Candidates who want to make a career in the field of teaching can opt BEd programme.
Rabindra Bharati University PG Admission
For the master’s degree program students have courses like MA, and MSW offered to the students who want to enroll for the 2023 academic session. There are a variety of specializations and subject choices available for the students to enroll at RBU University. Creative courses are taught by experienced faculties.
Students for admission require to complete their graduation degree from a relevant stream also the academic selection is through the merit scores. The entrance examination are not set up for the master’s degree program study at RBU University. The new session for 2023 will begin in August 2023.
- MA: Master of Arts is a postgraduate level programme that can be completed in 2 years. Students from all over the country can pursue MA programs at Rabindra Bharati University. It has MA in Bengali, Music, History, and many more. To apply for this program, students must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- M.Li.Sc: Master of Library and Information Science is PG level course offered by Rabindra Bharti University. Candidates are required to have a bachelor’s degree like BLIS or equivalent with an average mark of 50% to be considered for admission to this master’s programme.
Rabindra Bharati University Application Form 2023
Rabindra Bharati University provides UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate courses. The university conducts admission for January and July academic sessions. The admission process is online on the Rabindra Bharati University official site: www.rbu.ac.in.
The application form will be released on the university site. Students have to create an account on this link to access the application form. Register using your first name, mobile number, last name, email address, and date of birth.
After successfully creating your account, log in to the site to access admission resources and fill out your admission form. Follow the steps below to complete your application process.
How To Apply For RBU Admission?
- Official Site link: www.rbu.ac.in.
- Use the link above to visit the official site.
- Create an account on the site.
- Login to fill out the admission form.
- Fill out the admission form with the academic details.
- Upload or attest passport size photo and signature on the admission form
- The photo and signature must not be more than 100 KB.
- Pay the registration fees through SBI challan or SBI collect using credit, debit, or any form of net banking.
- Submit the admission form.
- Save and take a printout of the admission form.
- The hard copy must be submitted to the university campus.
Application Fees of RBU
|MSW Distance/MA Geo||INR 200|
Documents Required For Verification
- Copies of Scorecards
- Certificates of Educational Qualification
- Receipt of payment or Bank Draft
- Relevant Certificates
RBU Entrance Exam 2023
Rabindra Bharati University (RBU) entrance exam for the courses such as M.Phil., and PhD. This entrance exam is conducted specifically for these courses while for other courses merit-based selection criteria are followed. Each year, the RBU’s appropriate department is in charge of conducting the admission test. It is held annually under the state exam category, but other state students can also apply. The organizing departments made available the online application mode for providing easy access to students. In this regard, students are welcome to visit https://rbu.ac.in which is a link to directly open the main webpage.
The RBU written exam is also followed by an interview round and counselling. It will have a time duration of 2 hours on a maximum basis within which the paper must be solved. There are various streams in which M.Phil and PhD courses are rendered and for each stream entrance exam is mandatory. Students having a valid score of CSIR, GATE, or NET, are not required to appear in the RBU written exam.
Rabindra Bharati University Result
Rabindra Bharati University will release the RBU Results soon for the semester examinations. Candidate registered in BA, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc, BCA, B.Ed, MCA, MSc, MA, M.Ed & B.Tech at RBU can check their results online at www.rbu.ac.in. Students enrolled in the UG/PG programmes at Rabindra Bharati University may get their RBU Score Card.
How To Check RBU Results?
The procedures listed below may be used by any student who took the Rabindra Bharti University tests to check their results:
- At first step, Browse www.rbu.ac.in.
- Once the site has loaded, look for “Latest Notifications” on the right side of the screen.
- In the Latest notifications, you will find the RBU Result link. Click on it.
- A Pdf file containing RBU result will start downloading.
- After downloading the pdf file of the RBU result, students can find their roll number with marks in it.
RBU Course Admissions
|B.A. (Hons.) (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Classical (Vocal) Music)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Instrumental Music)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Bengali)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Rabindra Sangeet)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|B.F.A. (Painting)||3 Years|
|B.F.A. (Sculpture)||4 Years|
|B.F.A. (Applied Arts)||4 Years|
|B.F.A. (Graphics)||3 Years|
|B.F.A. (History of Art)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Dance)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Drama)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Bengali)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Museology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Music)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Education)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.F.A. (Graphics)||2 Years|
|M.F.A. (History of Arts)||2 Years|
|M.F.A. (Painting)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Bengali)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Musicology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.F.A. (Applied Arts)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Education)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (English)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (History)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Dramatics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Dance)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Social Work (PGDSW)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Adult Education & Development||2 Years|
|PhD (Dance)||3 Years|
|PhD (Dramatics)||3 Years|
|PhD (Economics)||3 Years|
|PhD (Education)||3 Years|
|PhD (English)||3 Years|
|PhD (History of Arts)||3 Years|
|PhD (History)||3 Years|
|PhD (Painting)||3 Years|
|PhD (Political Science)||3 Years|
|PhD (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|PhD (Bengali)||3 Years|
|PhD (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Bengali||1 Year|
|Diploma in Sanskrit||3 Years|
|Diploma in Tagore Literature||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in Japanese||1 Year|
|Certificate course in Spanish||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in French||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in Italian||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in French||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in Italian||1 Year|
|Certificate in NGO Management||
|Diploma in Acting in Different Media||1 Year|
|Diploma in Dance||3 Years|
Contact Details of Rabindra Bharati University:
- Address: Rabindra Bharati University, Emerald Bower Campus, 56A, B.T. Road, Kolkata, 700050, India
- Contact No.: 033-2557-1028/3028/4028
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- RBU Official Website: www.rbu.ac.in
- Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS)
- Jadavpur University
- Netaji Subhash Open University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Rabindra Bharati University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.