Barkatullah University Admission 2022: 15 September 2022 is expected to be the last date of Barkatullah University Admission for sessions 2022-23. The students who have completed their 12th board examination can apply for UG programmes. For admission to PG courses, candidates are required to have a bachelor’s degree. All candidates need to fill out the application form before the last date.
Barkatullah University is located in Bhopal and was established in 1970; it is considered the oldest university offering UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate courses. Courses like BBA, BCA, B.Com, B.Ed, B.Lib, M.Com, MA, MBA, MCA, and M.Phil are available for admissions.
In this article, students will be getting all the important details regarding the Barkatullah University Admission, exams, courses, and fee structure. Students are requested to go through the whole article, and if they come across any queries, they can drop down their email address or contact number so that we can get back to the students and guide them for the best.
- Barkatullah University PhD Admission 2022 has been closed. The deadline for submitting applications was 12 February 2022. Late fees will apply after that date.
- The applicants who want to take Barkatullah University Admission in UG programs need to go through the merit scores, and also, for the UG programs, students need to complete their 10th and 12th class.
- Selective PG program admissions are undertaken through merit and the Entrance programs like BE, B.Pharma, B.P.ED, MA, M.Sc, M.Tech, M.PEd, LLM, and MBA courses require the entrance test clearance, which the university conducts.
- Entrance Test: Students need to clear the entrance examination for some UG and PG programs.
- Application fees:- The Registration fees for the General and open Category is 300/- and for the reserved category, students need to pay 150/- rupees.
The information provided above is just the summary of the article students for each course details and fee structure, and much should read the whole article.
www.bubhopal.ac.in Notification 2022:
- All candidates who have passed DET 2022 need to present their documents at Barkatullah University between 19 May to 31 May 2022. Click to know more details.
- Barkatullah University Doctoral Entrance Test 2022 (DET) for PhD Admission is scheduled to be held on 26 March 2022. Click here
- Barkatullah University PhD admission 2022 online application’s last date is 12 February 2022. Students can still submit their application form till 20 February 2022 with a late fee. Click here for more information.
- PG DIPLOMA IN STRESS MGTTHROUGH YOGA ISEM CBCS. Click Here
- PG DIPLOMA IN YOGA THERAPY SEMI. Click Here
- MSC MATHEMATICS III SEMESTER CBCS. Click Here
- MSC MATHEMATICS I SEMESTER CBCS. Click Here
- MSC INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY III SEMESTER CBCS. Click Here
- MSC COMPUTER SCIENCE III SEMESTER CBCS. Click Here
- MSC CHEMISTRY III SEMESTER CBCS. Click Here
- MA PERSIAN III SEMESTER CBCS. Click Here
- CERTIFICATE IN YOGIC SCIENCE. Click Here
- PGDCA II SEMESTER. Click Here
Barkatullah University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Barkatullah University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.A. L.L.B/B.P. Ed|
|Offered PG Courses||M.A, M.Com, M.A/M.Sc/L.L.M/M.F. Sc/M.P. Ed|
|Diploma Courses||P.G. Diploma in Human Rights, P.G. Diploma in Environmental Laws|
|Other Courses||M. Tech/M. Pharm/MBA|
|Address||Barkatullah University, Habib Ganj, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462026|
Barkatullah University Admission 2022
Some of the UG and PG degrees are as follows- B.Tech, BE, B.Ed, MBA, M.Tech, etc. For UG courses the eligibility criteria are 55% scores in the 10+2 examination and For PG courses candidates must have a graduation degree with 60% scores. All candidates need to apply online for the www.bubhopal.ac.in Admission 2022 by filling out the application form before the last date.
Barkatullah University UG Admission
Barkatullah University conducts Undergraduate courses admission twice in an academic year for January and July sessions. The University provides Arts, Commerce, Science, Education, and Management courses to the candidates who passed the 12th board examination from a recognized Senior Secondary board of education with a minimum of 45-50% marks. Interested candidates can visit the official site @www.bubhopal.ac.in/ to apply for any of their favorable UG programs.
- B.Tech: Bachelor of Technology is a 4 years long duration course offered by Barkatullah University. Candidates with HSC in science subjects from some known institutes can apply for this programme.
- BE: It stands for Bachelor of Engineering. It is 4 years long duration programme. Students who have completed their 12th board exam in the science stream can apply for admission to this course.
- B.Ed: The students who want to make a career in the teaching line can opt for this Bachelor in Education programme. The students with a graduation and a good score in the entrance exam are eligible to submit the form.
BU Bhopal PG Admission
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is a professional degree programme that takes 2 years to complete. Candidates with a graduation degree in the relevant discipline and a good score on the entry test are eligible to apply for this degree.
- M.Tech: Master of Technology is 2 years full-time engineering course. Candidates with good scores in their graduation degree and entrance exam can apply for this degree.
Barkatullah University Ph.D. Admission
Barkatullah University has extended the application date for PhD Admission for the academic session 2022-23. The last date to apply without a late fee was 20 February 2022. However, applications with late fees will be accepted till 25 February 2022. Earlier, www.bubhopal.ac.in Admission 2022 was supposed to end on 12 February 2022, but now, the university has extended the deadline for the same. Interested students can enrol themselves through the official website of the university.
Students can register and fill out the application online to be considered for Barkatullah University Admission. In the application form, aspirants have to provide their details and all the documents mentioned in the form. Apart from this, applicants have to pay the requisite fee online. For the general category, the application form will be available at Rs. 2500 whereas reserved applicants will be charged Rs. 1000/-. Alternatively, students who want to enrol under the late category will have to pay Rs. 4000 as the application fee.
Barkatullah University Admission Important Date
|Application form Start||20 August 2022|
|BU Bhopal Admission Last Date||15 September 2022|
|Entrance Exam Date||10 July 2022|
|Selection list publication||30 July 2022|
|Counselling session||10 August 2022|
|Interview date||25 August 2022|
Barkatullah University Application Form 2022
Barkatullah University is a state University. which offers various courses like UG, PG, PhD and other specialized programs. For admission to Barlatullah university, students need to fill out the application form online. University conducts entrance tests for some courses. Students have to check the eligibility criteria before applying for admission. The application form for the University is INR 300/- for general category students and INR 150/- for SC/ST.
How to Apply For BU Bhopal Admission?
- Move to the University Official Website www.bubhopal.ac.in.
- Go to the Admission 2021 page.
- Click on the Application form and fill in all the required details.
- Fill Personal details/ Academic details/ Contact details etc.
- After filling in the details pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
Barkatullah University Entrance Exam 2022
The university is accepting applications for the UG & PG courses. Entrance examinations must be passed before taking admission. Approximately half of the candidates will be considered for the courses on the basis of entrance test scores. GATE and CAT scores will also be accepted by the university’s administration.
The admit cards will be available a week before the entrance exam, and candidates can apply online and offline. Admissions will be based on merit for some courses; however, entrance tests for MBAs and M-Techs will be required, such as the MAT, CAT, XAT, and GATE.
Barkatullah University Result
Barkatullah University Results has been announced for its various MA and MSc course. The MA results are announced for courses like sociology, history, economics, etc., while the MSc results for agriculture, botany, mathematics, etc. BU has also announced results for LLB part 3 and LLM part 2. The desired candidates can check their results on BU’s official website by signing in to their student accounts.
How To Check Barkatullah University Results?
Below are given the steps through which students can check their results online on the BU site:
- Open up the website of BU @bubhopal.ac.in and go to the examination page.
- Select the resulting menu and search for your result.
- Links for various course results are available on the site.
- Students will open the result link of their related course.
- The result will appear in a pdf.
- Students have the choice t download the result and they can also check the result analysis of BU.
Barkatullah University Course Admissions
|M.A. (Applied Linguistics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Arabic)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Buddhist Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Education)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Urdu)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Yoga and Consciousness)||2 Years|
|M.Ed. (Special Education)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Arabic)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Comparative Indian Literature)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Computational Linguistics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Yogic Science)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Persian)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Education Technology||1 Year|
|Diploma in Modern Arabic||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Adult and Continuing Education||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Adult Education & Development||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Consumer Service||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance & Counselling||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy and Stress Management||1 Year|
|Certificate course in Buddhist Studies||6 Months|
|Certificate Course in Yogic Science (CYSc)||2 Years|
|Certified Course in Yog Science||2 Years|
|B.E. (Civil Engineering)||4 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Extension Education & Rural Development)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Linguistics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Persian)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|B.E. (Electrical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Electronics & Telecom Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Metallurgical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Mining Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||4 Years|
|M.E. (Bio-Informatics)||2 Years|
|M.E. (Geotechnical Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.E. (Industrial Metallurgy)||2 Years|
|M.E. (Structural Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Digital Communication Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Information Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Material Science and Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Microwave Electronics)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Product Design & Manufacturing)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Endocrinology)||3 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Yogic Science||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Aquatic Biology & Fisheries)||3 Years|
|M.Phil. (Bioscience)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. Fisheries Science||1 Year|
|M. Phil. (Fresh Water Ecology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Zoology)||1 Year|
|M.Sc. (Applied Geology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Geology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Electronics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Genetics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Aquaculture)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Ecology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Genetics)||4 Years|
|Ph.D. (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Toxicology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Commerce)||1 Year|
|Ph.D. (Commerce)||3 Years|
|M.F.Sc. (Applied Aquaculture)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Bioscience)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Plant Physiology)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Information Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Remote Sensing)||2 Years|
|B.A. + L.L.B. (Hons)||5 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Consumer Protection||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Law (PGDEL)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma In Human Rights Law (PGDHRL)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Law and Industrial Relationship||1 Year|
|M.Sc. (Geoinformatics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Human Consciousness and Yogic Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Limnology & Fisheries)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Yoga)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy||18 Months|
BU Bhopal Placement
University placement cell is better for the campus placement for candidates, Many companies are requesting to give here cost fee services for placement and training to the candidate. Interested students can apply for the university campus placement. Many companies come here for campus placement, the placement selection depends on the student’s knowledge and performance.
Some Recruiters Companies
- NTPC LIMITED
- CSIR INDIA
- SATYAM VENTURE
- BHARAT ELECTRONICS
Barkatullah University Scholarship
The university offers scholarships to poor background students, those who can not effort a huge amount of money to complete a higher degree for that university provides scholarship assistance to complete your course without money lack.
BU Bhopal Contact Details:
- Address: Barkatullah University, Habib Ganj, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462026
- Phone: 0755 251 7138
- Barkatullah University Official Website: www.bubhopal.ac.in
Note: All the dates listed above for Barkatullah University Admission are tentative. Please visit the BU Bhopal University website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.