Bharathiar University Admission 2022: 30 June 2022 was the last date to apply for Bharathiar University PG Admission 2022. It has started admission for the PG courses on 2 May 2022 and it will soon release applications for UG courses also. Candidates must apply online before the last date to be considered for the admission sessions 2022-23.
Bharathiar University is located in Coimbatore in Tamil Nadu. The university started functioning in February 1982, and it was named after Subarmania Bharathiar. The university was established by the State Government of Tamil Nadu through the Bharathiar University Act 1981.
The major courses are in full-time mode. The university has a School of Distance Education, which is responsible for conducting courses through distance mode.
- The university was established in 1982.
- The university campus size is 77,889 acres.
- The NAAC council has accredited the university with a grade A symbol.
- The university is approved by many boards such as AIU, NCTE and ACU.
- Bharathiar University is recognized by the UGC (University Grants Commission).
- The university was ranked number 801 out of 1 000 by TIMES Higher Education Rankings in the World Universities Category.
- In the Indian University Category, it was ranked number 19 by the TIMES Higher Education Rankings.
- The URAP ranked it number 23 in the Indian University category.
- The placement cell invites top companies such as ITC, Reliance, Infosys, etc.
- Students interested in enrolling on the university courses must have scorecards of any of the following entrance examinations CET/TANCET/GAT-B.
- The admission is based on both qualifying tests and merit.
- The admission fee is INR 400.
- The universities have facilities such as sports, a library, WIFI, computers, etc.
Bharathiar University Trending Updates:
- b-u.ac.in M.Sc. Medical Physics Admission 2022-23 – Selection List. Click Here
- Bharathiar University Admission 2022 for PG programs has been closed, the last date to apply was 30 June 2022. For more details, click here.
- Bharathiar University UG & PG practical examination commenced on 20 May 2022. Click here
- February 2022 Examinations- Guidelines, Modalities & Time Table. Click Here for more information.
- B.Ed 2021-2023 Batch Admission – Last Date Extension (31/01/2022). (Source)
Bharathiar University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Bharathiar University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||BSc, BA, BBA|
|Offered PG Courses||M.Sc. M.Phil, M.Com|
|Address||Marudhamalai Rd, Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641046|
|Bharathiar University Distance Website||Available|
Bharathiar University Admission 2022
Bharathiar University Admission window has opened twice in an academic year: in January and in July. The University offers various UG/PG courses to the candidates such as BA, BCom, BSc, BBA, BCA, MA, MCom, MCA, MBA, etc. Students who are interested and full fill out the eligibility criteria can apply for admission at Bharathiar University by visiting the official website @b-u.ac.in/.
- Students applying for any UG course will have to submit their final mark sheet of the 10+2 along with the duly filled admission form and paid fee challan.
- For admission in PG courses, students will have to submit their final semester mark sheet of the bachelor’s degree program along with the duly filled admission form and paid fee challan.
Bharathiar University PG Admission 2022
The last date to apply for Bharathiar University PG Admission 2022 was 30 June 2022. The university will be accepting applications from the students for the Postgraduate courses that have got a bachelor’s degree in the relevant disciplines.
- MA: Masters of Arts is a postgraduate degree course offered in a range of subjects. The MA degree can be completed in two years, and candidates are required to have a bachelor’s degree in any field.
- M.Sc: To be eligible to apply for this programme, you must have a bachelor’s degree such as a BSc or equivalent. This degree must be from an institution recognized by the UGC. To be eligible for admission at Bharathiar University, candidates must score a minimum of 50%.
Bharathiar University Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form Started||2 May 2022|
|Bharathiar University Admission Last Date||30 June 2022|
|Publication of list of eligible candidates for admission test||30 June 2022|
|Exam Date||17 July 2022|
|Interview date||25 July 2022|
|Final selection list publication||5 August 2022|
|Counselling session||10 August 2022|
Bharathiar University Application Form 2022
Bharathiar University releases the application form for admission. University offers PG Degree/ PG Diploma and Certificate Programs. Candidates are required to register on the University Website before filling out the application form. Candidates need a Community Certificate during the Registration Process. The Fee for registration will be Rs. 400/- for General Category and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST. Candidates can pay the registration fee through different modes like Debit/ Credit cards/ Net Banking/ DD.
How to Apply for Bharathiar University Admission?
- First, Students need to register on the University’s official website.
- For Registration Click Here https://admissions.b-u.ac.in
- Students need to pay the Registration Fee of Rs.400 or 200.
- Fill in all the details required in the application form.
- Upload the Scanned documents like the 12th mark sheet, 10th mark sheet, Graduation mark sheet, etc.
- Check all the details carefully and submit the form.
Bharathiar University Result
Officials of Bharathiar University has released semester exam result of various UG/PG programs. Candidates of BSc, B.PEd, BA, B.Com, MA, M.P.Ed, MSc, M.Com, enrolled in BU and its affiliated colleges can check their semester results online. The result is updated recently on 28 July 2022. By logging in with the specified credentials, candidates can view their individual Bharathiar University results for the year 2022.
What is the procedure for checking Bharathiar University Results?
For getting Bharathiar University Result 2022, candidates should follow the given procedure.
- First of all, go to the address bar and visit http://www.b-u.ac.in/ (Bharathiar University website).
- On the BU home page, look for the “Examination tab” and click on it.
- In the Exams tab, select Results.
- After selecting the results tab you will be directed to a new tab that will show you all results of Bharathiar University.
- Select the respective program result link and open it.
- Now there will two options for result checking. One is to download all in pdf form and 2nd is View Individual results in which you have to provide the BU Roll Number and submit it.
Bharathiar University Course Admissions
|B.Voc||Business Process Service & Data Analysis|
|Multimedia and Animation|
|MA||M.A Career Guidance|
|Dierential Fees Structure|
|M.Com||Finance and Accounting|
|Finance and Computer Applications|
|M.Sc||Textiles and Apparel Design|
|Electronics and Instrumentation|
|Human Genetics and Molecular Biology|
|Mathematics with Computer Applications|
|Nanoscience and Technology|
|Statistics with Computer Applications|
|PG Diploma||Cyber Security / Software Testing|
|Nano Science & Technology|
|Adult and Continuing Education|
|Adult Education & Development|
|Guidance & Counselling|
|Yoga Therapy and Stress Management|
About Bharathiar University
University Grants Commission accredited the Bharathiar University in 1985. It is also approved by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. The university was A graded by the NAAC council after it had scored a CGPA of 3, 11.
More than one hundred and 32 colleges are affiliated with Bharathiar University. The university runs fourteen schools and more than 37 departments, and the departments are responsible for offering various PG and UG courses.
The department offers more than fifty-eight postgraduate programs and PG diploma courses, three undergraduate courses, and MPhil and PhD courses. The programs are offered in the fields of Journalism, Education, Engineering, Science, management, Arts and Humanities, to mention a few.
Bharathiar University Placement
The university provides an excellent placement record every year. Some of the national and multinational companies visit the university for hired academic students. It conducts special placement training classes for academic students. The placement cell has a strong connection with the corporate sector.
Top Recruiting Companies
- ANZ Grindlays
- CG – Vak
- ICICI Lombard
- Tata Housing
- India Construction.com
- Food World
- Infosys Technologies Ltd
- American Presidency Lines
- Bharat Planet.com
- Coffee Day
- Servion Global
- Jet Airways
- FCB ULKA
- U.S. Vitamins
- Mahindra Holiday
- BPL Telecom
- Cannon India Ltd
- Oracle Corporation
- Reliance Infocom
- Centurion Bank
- GE Capital
- Goodlass Nerolac Ltd
- Office tiger.com
- Vetri Software
- Hyundai Motors Ltd
Bharathiar University Contact Details:
- Address: School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore. Tamil Nadu, India
- Phone number– 0422 – 2428216
- Bharathiar University Official Website: https://b-u.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Bharathiar University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.