Bharathiar University Admission 2024: Bharathiar University is the most known institute in Tamil Nadu that is situated in Coimbatore. The most popular UG and PG programs offered through season 2024 at BU are BCom, BSc (in multiple fields), BE with various specializations and research-based, B.Tech, MTech, MA, MCom, and MSc. The university will soon start its admission process for enrollments in various UG, PG, and PhD programs. It is expected that the admission process for UG, PG, and Diploma in the 2024-25 academic session will be available from 1st week of May 2024 and applied till 30 June 2024. PhD Admissions will begin on 10 July 2024 tentatively.
Bharathiar University Admission Updates (February 2024)
- Bharathiar University admission will open from 05 May 2024 for its UG, PG, and Diploma courses.
- Bharthiar University admission last date will be 30 June 2024*, and the applicants can apply at the official site of the University. Source
- PhD admission will start in the first week of November and the last date to submit the admission form at 1 December 2024 (Tentative).
Bharathiar University Admission 2024 Highlights
|Mode of Education
|Regular, Distance Education
|13 schools and 37 Research Departments
|PG, PG Diploma, Certificate, Doctoral; Over 70 courses
|MBA, MCA, M.Ed, PG Diploma in various specializations
|Mode of Admission
|Online and Offline
|Merit-based, Entrance Exam
|TANCET for MBA; CET for M.Sc/M.P.Ed./MCA; GAT-B Entrance for M.Sc Medical Biotechnology
|Information not provided
|Bharathiar University Official Website
|Admission Eligibility UG Course
|10+2 with 45% marks from recognized board
|Admission Eligibility PG Course
|UG Degree from UGC-approved university with 50% marks
It also has the approval of UGC. Bharathiar University has a huge network of campuses and constituent colleges across Tamil Nadu with around 1500+ faculty members.
Bharathiar University Courses Admission 2024
- B.Com Eligibility: The interested applicants for Bcom must have 10+2 education in Commerce or accounts subjects. The application fee for this UG course will be INR 1000. No entrance exam merit-based admissions are offered.
- BSc Eligibility: Bachelor of Science or BSc at Bharathiar University provided in various specializations such as BSc IT, BSc Botany, BSc Geology, etc. The minimum eligibility set for this UG program is having a 10+2 education with science subjects and a 45% marks score. Its enrollments are based on a 10+2 merit basis.
- BE Eligibility: Having class 12th education with mathematics and 50% marks is the minimum eligibility criteria for this program. Admissions will be merit and TNEA counseling-based. To appear in the admission process, applicants will pay INR 500 as an application fee.
- MA Eligibility: Having a BA or equivalent degree is minimum eligibility for BU’s MA program. Its admission is CUCET Entrance exam-based.
- M.Com Eligibility: B.Com or equivalent degree holders can apply for this program. They will appear in the CUCET exam for the admission process.
Bharathiar University Admission 2024
Bharathiar University admission for various UG, PG, and Doctoral courses is planned to start in May 2024. The students who want to apply for admission can submit the application form at the official website, and the deadline to apply will be August 2024. The University offers admissions based on merit and entrance-based exam scores into all the offered courses for the session 2024-25.
The admission to undergraduate courses like Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication BBM, BSc, BBA, and BCA, and the rest. The student should have passed their intermediate from any well-recognized board with 50%. Students who are interested and fill out the eligibility criteria can apply for admission at Bharathiar University by visiting the official website @b-u.ac.in/.
- Students applying for any UG course will have to submit their final mark sheet of the 10+2 along with the duly filled admission form and paid fee challan.
- For admission in PG courses, students will have to submit their final semester mark sheet of the bachelor’s degree program along with the duly filled admission form and paid fee challan.
Bharathiar University UG Admission 2024
Bharathiar University UG Admission offers Undergraduate courses in various specializations. Generally, the University provides a Bachelor of Vocational or BVoc in Multimedia and Animation, Business Process, and Data Analytics. Registration begins for UG courses at Bharathiar University Admission for a new session. Students must hold a passing certificate of class 12th in relevant subjects.
- BVoc: Bachelor of Vocational is available at Bharathiar University in two specializations. Selection will be done for the BVoc course at Bharathiar University admission through a merit list.
Bharathiar University PG Admission 2024
20 August 2024* will be the last date to apply for Bharthiar University PG admission 2024. Bharathiar University PG admission can done in both online and offline mode. Bharathiar University PG Application forms 2024 are available at the online portal. Applicants have to complete a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and hold basic eligibility for admission at Bharathiar University.
- MEd: Bharathiar University offers a Master of Education or MEd course to students who have cleared the BEd degree with a 45% score from a recognized university.
- MCom: Master of Commerce or MCom is available at Bharathiar University, Department of Commerce, for a duration of 2 years. The final selection will be made based on the score in the PG degree.
- M.Sc: In order to get admission into a master of science degree students need to hold a BSc or relevant degree and obtain at least 50% marks by the discipline university.
Bharathiar University MBA Admission 2024
Master of Business Administration course provided to those applicants who completed BBA or Bcom or Any equivalent degree course from a disciplined university with at least a 50 percent score. This course is designed to provide Business learning, management studies, and many others.
Students who want to enroll in the MBA programme at this university should check their eligibility before applying for admission. Admission to the MBA programme at Bharathiar University will be based on the TANCET entrance exam score.
Bharathiar University PhD Admission
Students applying for registration shall do so, specifying the broad field of research, which shall normally be one related to the field of specialization chosen in his/her PG degree. The criteria to get into Bharathiar University Ph.D. course is based upon the entrance test (UGC NET/ JRF/ SLET/ SET/ GATE) scorecard.
Bharathiar University Application Form 2024
Bharathiar University releases the UG and PG course application forms for Admission. The university offers PG Degree/ PG Diploma and Certificate Programs. Candidates are required to register on the University Website before filling out the application form. Candidates need a Community Certificate during the Registration Process.
The Fee for registration will be Rs. 400/- for General Category and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST. Candidates can pay the registration fee through different modes like Debit/ Credit cards/ Net Banking/ DD.
How to Apply for Bharathiar University Admission?
Admission to Bharathiar University was started the process for the session 2024. Interested candidates who wish to join the university those applicants need to complete the Bharathiar University Admission process to get enrolled. The following instructions are mentioned below.
- First, Students need to register on the University’s official website.
- For Registration Click Here https://admissions.b-u.ac.in
- Students need to pay the Registration Fee of Rs.400 or 200.
- Fill in all the details required in the application form.
- Upload the Scanned documents like the 12th mark sheet, 10th mark sheet, Graduation mark sheet, etc.
- Check all the details carefully and submit the form.
Bharathiar University Entrance Exam 2024
Admission for the postgraduate courses will depend on the obtained marks in their undergraduate program in any relevant stream from any reputed university. The minimum score should be 50% for admission to any master’s program.
Admission to the Master of Technology (M.Tech) should have obtained a valid rank in the GATE entrance examination. Admission to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) learners must have obtained valid ranks in the CMAT, CAT, and TANCET entrance examinations. The University will accept the entrance exam like CET for PhD courses.
Bharathiar University Result
Officials of Bharathiar University has released semester exam result of various UG/PG programs. Candidates of BSc, B.PEd, BA, B.Com, MA, M.P.Ed, MSc, and M.Com, enrolled in BU and its affiliated colleges can check their semester results online. By logging in with the specified credentials, candidates can view their individual Bharathiar University results for the year.
What is the procedure for checking Bharathiar University Results?
For getting Bharathiar University Results, candidates should follow the given procedure.
- First of all, go to the address bar and visit http://www.b-u.ac.in/ (Bharathiar University website).
- On the BU home page, look for the “Examination tab” and click on it.
- In the Exams tab, select Results.
- After selecting the results tab you will be directed to a new tab that will show you all results of Bharathiar University.
- Select the respective program result link and open it.
- Now there will be two options for result checking. One is to download all in pdf form and 2nd is View Individual results in which you have to provide the BU Roll Number and submit it.
Bharathiar University Course Admissions
|Business Process Service & Data Analysis
|Multimedia and Animation
|M.A Career Guidance
|Dierential Fees Structure
|Finance and Accounting
|Finance and Computer Applications
|Textiles and Apparel Design
|Electronics and Instrumentation
|Human Genetics and Molecular Biology
|Mathematics with Computer Applications
|Nanoscience and Technology
|Statistics with Computer Applications
|Cyber Security / Software Testing
|Nano Science & Technology
|Adult and Continuing Education
|Adult Education & Development
|Guidance & Counselling
|Yoga Therapy and Stress Management
About Bharathiar University
The Bharathiar University is located in Tamil Nadu, This university was established by the State Government through the Bharathiar University Act 1981. Bharathiar University is one the prominent universities executing different programs for UG and PG such as Bachelor of Business Administration, bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication, BSc, MBA, M.Tech, MSc, and so on. The university was A-graded by the NAAC council after it had scored a CGPA of 3, 11.
More than one hundred and 32 colleges are affiliated with Bharathiar University. The university runs fourteen schools, and more than 37 departments, and the departments are responsible for offering various PG and UG courses.
- The university was established in 1982.
- The university campus size is 77,889 acres.
- The NAAC council has accredited the university with a grade A symbol.
- The university is approved by many boards such as AIU, NCTE and ACU.
- Bharathiar University is recognized by the UGC (University Grants Commission).
- The university was ranked number 801 out of 1 000 by TIMES Higher Education Rankings in the World Universities Category.
- In the Indian University Category, it was ranked number 19 by the TIMES Higher Education Rankings.
- The URAP ranked it number 23 in the Indian University category.
- The placement cell invites top companies such as ITC, Reliance, Infosys, etc.
Bharathiar University Placement
The university provides an excellent placement record every year. Some of the national and multinational companies visit the university for hired academic students. It conducts special placement training classes for academic students. The placement cell has a strong connection with the corporate sector.
Top Recruiting Companies
- ANZ Grindlays
- CG – Vak
- ICICI Lombard
- Tata Housing
- India Construction.com
- Food World
- Infosys Technologies Ltd
- American Presidency Lines
- Bharat Planet.com
- Coffee Day
- Servion Global
- Jet Airways
- FCB ULKA
- U.S. Vitamins
- Mahindra Holiday
- BPL Telecom
- Cannon India Ltd
- Oracle Corporation
- Reliance Infocom
- Centurion Bank
- GE Capital
- Goodlass Nerolac Ltd
- Office tiger.com
- Vetri Software
- Hyundai Motors Ltd
Bharathiar University Contact Details:
- Address: School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore. Tamil Nadu, India
- Phone number– 0422 – 2428216
- Bharathiar University Official Website: https://b-u.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Bharathiar University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.