Bharathiar University Admission 2023: The application form portal is closed for BEd courses at this University. 05 October 2023 is the last date to apply for Bharathiar University Admission. Students also can apply for BVoc, BSc, MA, MEd, MCom, MSc, and so on. The admission process for the course will be done through merit or entrance exams. Interested applicants can submit their applications via online mode.
Bharathiar University Trending Updates
- Bharatihar University has begun the BEd admission for the 2023-25 academic session, students can apply before last date of 05 October 2023. Source
- Bharathiar University Admission 2023 last date has been extended to 31 August 2023 for admission to PG Diploma E-Learning Technology and MSc E-Learning Technology. Source
- Bharathiar University is accepting fresh online application forms for the M.Phil and Ph.D. level courses for session 2023-24. The deadline to apply for these programs is extended to 15 July 2023. Source
- Rank List has been released for the MSc Biotechnology degree; students can check at the official portal. Check here
- Bharathiar University Rank List has been released for Postgraduate courses at the official site. Check here
- MSc Medical Biotechnology course registration has started based on GATB score. The last date was 25 June 2023 for Bharathiar University Admission 2023. Source
- Bharathiar University Admission is open for UG & PG courses for session 2023-24, the last date to apply was 30 June 2023. Source
Bharathiar University is located in Coimbatore Tamil Nadu. The university started functioning in February 1982, and it was named after Subarmania Bharathiar. The university was established by the State Government of Tamil Nadu through the Bharathiar University Act 1981.
Admission to Bharathiar University in various courses is both merit and entrance-based. Scholarships are also offered by the University to deserving students. The faculty of the University does its best to help students to achieve their dreams and is capable enough to do that. There is no doubt that all of them are skilled in their respective fields.
The major courses at Bharathiar University Admission are in full-time mode. The university has a School of Distance Education, which is responsible for conducting courses through distance mode. The department offers more than fifty-eight postgraduate programs and PG diploma courses, three undergraduate courses, and MPhil and PhD courses. The programs are offered in the fields of Journalism, Education, Engineering, Science, management, Arts, and Humanities, to mention a few.
- Students interested in enrolling in the university courses must have scorecards of any of the following entrance examinations CET/TANCET/GAT-B.
- The admission is based on both qualifying tests and merit.
- Bharathiar University’s admission fee is INR 400.
Bharathiar University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Bharathiar University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||BSc, BA, BBA|
|Offered PG Courses||M.Sc. M.Phil, M.Com|
|Address||Marudhamalai Rd, Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641046|
Bharathiar University Admission 2023
The last date was 31 August 2023 for Bharathiar University Admission 2023 into PG Diploma E-Learning Technology and MSc E-Learning Technology courses. Bharathiar University Admission window has opened for the 2023-24 academic year: in January and in July. The admission to undergraduate courses like Bachelor of Journalism & mass communication BBM, BSc, BBA, and BCA, and the rest.
The student should have passed their intermediate from any well-recognized board with 50%. Students who are interested and full fill out the eligibility criteria can apply for admission at Bharathiar University by visiting the official website @b-u.ac.in/.
- Students applying for any UG course will have to submit their final mark sheet of the 10+2 along with the duly filled admission form and paid fee challan.
- For admission in PG courses, students will have to submit their final semester mark sheet of the bachelor’s degree program along with the duly filled admission form and paid fee challan.
Bharathiar University UG Admission 2023
BEd course registration is now live at Bharathiar University. The last date to fill out the application form is 05 October 2023 for Bharathiar University UG Admission. offers Undergraduate courses to students of various specializations. Generally, the University provides a Bachelor of Vocational or BVoc in Multimedia and Animation, Business Process, and Data Analytics. Registration begins for UG courses at Bharathiar University Admission for a new session. Students must hold a passing certificate of class 12th in relevant subjects.
- BVoc: Bachelor of Vocational is available at Bharathiar University in two specializations. Selection will be done for the BVoc course at Bharathiar University admission through a merit list.
- BSc: Bharathiar University provides admission to the course after completion 12th class from the recognized board with a minimum of 50 percent marks. In this course, an applicant will learn about Mathematics, Zoology, Physics, Botany, Chemistry, and others.
Bharathiar University PG Admission 2023
Bharathiar University PG admission was going on for session 2023-24, 31 August 2023 was the last date for admission to various courses. Bharathiar University PG Application forms 2023 are available at the online portal. Applicants have to complete a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and hold basic eligibility for admission at Bharathiar University.
- MA: Masters of Arts is a postgraduate degree course offered in a range of subjects. The MA degree can be completed in two years, and candidates are required to have a bachelor’s degree in any field.
- MEd: Bharathiar University offers a Master of Education or MEd course to students who have cleared the BEd degree with a 45% score from a recognized university.
- MCom: Master of Commerce or MCom is available at Bharathiar University, Department of Commerce, for a duration of 2 years. The final selection will be made based on the score in the PG degree.
- M.Sc: In order to get admission into a master of science degree students need to hold a BSc or relevant degree and obtain at least 50% marks by the discipline university.
Bharathiar University MBA Admission 2023
Master of Business Administration course provided to those applicants who completed BBA or Bcom or Any equivalent degree course from a disciplined university with at least a 50 percent score. This course is designed to provide Business learning, management studies, and many others.
Bharathiar University has opened the MBA Admission portal for the 2023 academic session. 31 August 2023 wasthe last date for Bharathiar University MBA Admission. Students who want to enroll in the MBA programme at this university should check their eligibility before applying for admission. Admission to the MBA programme at Bharathiar University will be based on the TANCET entrance exam score.
Bharathiar University PhD Admission
15 July 2023 was the last date for Ph.D. admission at Bharathiar University to submit an application form for Bharathiar University PhD admission 2023. Students applying for registration shall do so, specifying the broad field of research, which shall normally be one related to the field of specialization chosen in his/her PG degree. The criteria to get into Bharathiar University Ph.D. course is based upon the entrance test (UGC NET/ JRF/ SLET/ SET/ GATE) scorecard.
Bharathiar University Application Form 2023
Bharathiar University has released the UG and PG course application forms for Admission. University offers PG Degree/ PG Diploma and Certificate Programs. Candidates are required to register on the University Website before filling out the application form. Candidates need a Community Certificate during the Registration Process. The Fee for registration will be Rs. 400/- for General Category and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST. Candidates can pay the registration fee through different modes like Debit/ Credit cards/ Net Banking/ DD.
How to Apply for Bharathiar University Admission?
Admission to bharathiar University has started the process for the session 2023. Interested candidates who wish to join the university those applicants need to complete the Bharathiar University Admission process to get enrolled. The following instructions are mentioned below.
- First, Students need to register on the University’s official website.
- For Registration Click Here https://admissions.b-u.ac.in
- Students need to pay the Registration Fee of Rs.400 or 200.
- Fill in all the details required in the application form.
- Upload the Scanned documents like the 12th mark sheet, 10th mark sheet, Graduation mark sheet, etc.
- Check all the details carefully and submit the form.
Bharathiar University Entrance Exam 2023
Admission for the post graduated courses will depend on the obtained marks in their undergraduate program in any relevant stream from any reputed university. The minimum score should be 50% for admission to any master’s program.
Admission to the Master of Technology (M.Tech) should have obtained a valid rank in the GATE entrance examination. Admission to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) learners must have obtained valid ranks in the CMAT, CAT, and TANCET entrance examinations. The University will accept the entrance exam like CET for PhD courses.
Bharathiar University Result
Officials of Bharathiar University has released semester exam result of various UG/PG programs. Candidates of BSc, B.PEd, BA, B.Com, MA, M.P.Ed, MSc, and M.Com, enrolled in BU and its affiliated colleges can check their semester results online. By logging in with the specified credentials, candidates can view their individual Bharathiar University results for the year.
What is the procedure for checking Bharathiar University Results?
For getting Bharathiar University Results, candidates should follow the given procedure.
- First of all, go to the address bar and visit http://www.b-u.ac.in/ (Bharathiar University website).
- On the BU home page, look for the “Examination tab” and click on it.
- In the Exams tab, select Results.
- After selecting the results tab you will be directed to a new tab that will show you all results of Bharathiar University.
- Select the respective program result link and open it.
- Now there will be two options for result checking. One is to download all in pdf form and 2nd is View Individual results in which you have to provide the BU Roll Number and submit it.
Bharathiar University Course Admissions
|B.Voc||Business Process Service & Data Analysis|
|Multimedia and Animation|
|MA||M.A Career Guidance|
|Dierential Fees Structure|
|M.Com||Finance and Accounting|
|Finance and Computer Applications|
|M.Sc||Textiles and Apparel Design|
|Electronics and Instrumentation|
|Human Genetics and Molecular Biology|
|Mathematics with Computer Applications|
|Nanoscience and Technology|
|Statistics with Computer Applications|
|PG Diploma||Cyber Security / Software Testing|
|Nano Science & Technology|
|Adult and Continuing Education|
|Adult Education & Development|
|Guidance & Counselling|
|Yoga Therapy and Stress Management|
About Bharathiar University
The Bharathiar University is located in Tamil Nadu, This university was established by the State Government through the Bharathiar University Act 1981. Bharathiar University is one the prominent universities executing different programs for UG and PG such as bachelor of business administration, bachelor of Journalism and mass communication, BSc, MBA, M.Tech, MSc, and so on. The university was A-graded by the NAAC council after it had scored a CGPA of 3, 11.
More than one hundred and 32 colleges are affiliated with Bharathiar University. The university runs fourteen schools, and more than 37 departments, and the departments are responsible for offering various PG and UG courses.
- The university was established in 1982.
- The university campus size is 77,889 acres.
- The NAAC council has accredited the university with a grade A symbol.
- The university is approved by many boards such as AIU, NCTE and ACU.
- Bharathiar University is recognized by the UGC (University Grants Commission).
- The university was ranked number 801 out of 1 000 by TIMES Higher Education Rankings in the World Universities Category.
- In the Indian University Category, it was ranked number 19 by the TIMES Higher Education Rankings.
- The URAP ranked it number 23 in the Indian University category.
- The placement cell invites top companies such as ITC, Reliance, Infosys, etc.
Bharathiar University Placement
The university provides an excellent placement record every year. Some of the national and multinational companies visit the university for hired academic students. It conducts special placement training classes for academic students. The placement cell has a strong connection with the corporate sector.
Top Recruiting Companies
- ANZ Grindlays
- CG – Vak
- ICICI Lombard
- Tata Housing
- India Construction.com
- Food World
- Infosys Technologies Ltd
- American Presidency Lines
- Bharat Planet.com
- Coffee Day
- Servion Global
- Jet Airways
- FCB ULKA
- U.S. Vitamins
- Mahindra Holiday
- BPL Telecom
- Cannon India Ltd
- Oracle Corporation
- Reliance Infocom
- Centurion Bank
- GE Capital
- Goodlass Nerolac Ltd
- Office tiger.com
- Vetri Software
- Hyundai Motors Ltd
Bharathiar University Contact Details:
- Address: School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore. Tamil Nadu, India
- Phone number– 0422 – 2428216
- Bharathiar University Official Website: https://b-u.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Bharathiar University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.