Kannur University Admission 2023: The application forms for various courses through different departments will soon be available on the official admission portal of Kannur University. UG, PG and Certificate courses in the field of commerce, management, engineering, law, etc are offered to the students. Kannur University will make admissions based on the results of its entrance examination.
Kannur University Trending Updates
- Registration for UG & PG courses at Kannur University will begin soon for session 2023-24. For more info, kindly visit the official website.
Kannur University Admission 2023 will be announced for numerous UG and PG courses such as B.Com, BBA, B-Tech, MA, MBA, etc. The majority of applications to the university are dependent on entrance tests, and both enrollment and qualifying forms are accessible online. Students can apply to any program of their choice.
- The university is approved by the UGC and NAAC and has been given a “B” grade by both.
- At Kannur University, CBCS is being used.
- Distance Education applicants may also apply online.
- The admissions process at the institute is based on entrance exams, and both applications can be filled out on the internet.
- The university has set different criteria and selection processes depending on the course.
- The school accepts KEAM and NEET-UG and CAT and CMAT and JRF for admission to the BTech, BDS and MBA, and PhD programs.
Kannur University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Kannur University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||2 March 1996|
|Offered UG Courses||B Sc/ BCA / B P Ed/ BALLB/ B Tech/ B Ed/ MBBS/ BAMS|
|Offered PG Courses||M Ed/ M P Ed/ LLM/ M Tech/ M Ed/ MSW/ MBA/ MCA/ M Phil|
|Address||Thavakkara Civil Station P.O., Kannur, Kerala 670002|
Kannur University Admission 2023
Kannur University Admission 2023 will soon open for Undergraduate courses for session 2023. The University establishes diverse eligibility requirements and selection methods for admission to various offered courses. For admission in courses like BDS, B-Tech, and MBA, accepts the score of JRF, CAT, NEET, CMAT, KEAM exams. It also agrees with the score of CAP for admission in PG courses such as MSC, MCA, M.Lib.I.Sc, and MA.
Kannur University UG Admission
Registration for UG courses at Kannur University is now live for the new session. It offers various UG courses to the candidates, such as BTech, BSc, BA, BA LLB, BCom, etc. UG admission will be based on the entrance exam as well as marks in previous education. The Eligibility criteria and courses details of some of the courses are given below:
- B-Tech: For admission to the B-Tech program, students are required to qualify for 10+2 with a 45% minimum score. An entrance exam will also be necessary to be eligible for such students, along with CAP-organized counselling.
- BSc: This program is offered across the streams of Zoology, Botany, Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics. It is accessible to candidates after passing intermediate.
- BA-LLB: This program is offered in the stream of law; a student applying for this course must have a background in law with a 50% minimum score of 10+2.
- BBA: This 2 years BBA program also has lots of specializations at Kannur University. In this course, students learn about Business management skills and also analyze the advanced concept of Business strategies.
Kannur University B.Ed Admission
- Application forms for the B.Ed program at Kannur University for the year 2023 will be soon available. Interested candidates can apply for admission. The Bachelor of Education program is designed to expand the benefits of teacher training.
- In order to apply for the BEd programme, candidates must have completed a bachelor’s degree (the 10+2+3 pattern) from a university recognized by UGC.
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying exams from universities outside Kerala (approved by the University Grants Commission) are not required to present an Equivalency Certificate after completing their regular studies.
- For students who earned a degree from a university in or outside Kerala with different nomenclature, a certificate of equivalency must accompany the application.
Kannur University LLB Admission
Kannur University will release the 3 year LLB course in the month of October for the new academic year. Department of Law at Kannur University provided students who have bachelor’s degrees with 45% marks for the general category. The registration fee for the LLB course is Rs 450 for the general category & Rs 150 for the SC/ST category.
Kannur University PG Admission
Registration for PG courses at Kannur University usually begins in July. There are a variety of master’s programs available for graduated students, including MA, MBA, MSc, LLM, MCA, & more. Each PG program at Kannur University has a limited number of seats. Scorecards from various entrance exams are used for admission.
- MBA: Kannur University provides a 2 years MBA program. It is a full-time PG-level degree programme. Kannur University offers MBA programs in seven different specializations. Students must require a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field for admission to this course.
- MSc: This program is a PG-level course with 2 years of duration. Those students who pass their 12th class from a recognized university can apply for this course at Kannur University.
- MCA: Masters of Computer Applications is a PG level degree programme that takes 2 years to complete. Students who have completed their bachelor’s degrees can apply for admission. In this course, students are selected based on their previous qualification scores.
- M.L.I.Sc: It is a full-time course offered at KU after meeting the eligibility criteria. Students must require a BLIS degree or any equivalent degree in order to apply for admission to this course.
Kannur University Application Form 2023
The Admissions for undergraduate degree programs are taken under the choice-based credit and semester system. Kannur University provides application forms online. Aspirants need to fill out the application form. Candidates require to download the prospectus for admission information. To apply for an Application, read the following steps given below.
How to Apply for Kannur University Admission?
- The Application will be available on the University’s official website.
- Candidates need to go to the University Admission Portal.
- Click on the Program category Login/Register, and the page will open.
- First, candidates need to register themselves.
- Log in again, and the application page will automatically open.
- Candidates need to fill out the Application and Upload all the necessary documents.
- Candidates are also required to pay the application fee of Rs. 420/ 100.
- Check all the information carefully before submitting the application form.
Kannur University Result
Kannur University has announced the result of various courses for different semesters. KU has uploaded results of the 4th & 5th-semester results of BTTM, BSW, BA, BSc, BCA, BBA, B.Com, BBA TTM and BBA RTM on its official website. Students given these semester exams can check their results online after providing some information.
What is the procedure for checking Kannur University Results?
Kannur University’s results can be shown by following the steps.
- The First step is to go to the Kannur University website www.kannuruniversity.ac.
- KU website homepage will appear. Go to the portion of the exam.
- After the opening of the exam page, you will see the result for various programs.
- Go to your respective program results link.
- Enter your Kannur University Registration Number & Aadhaar Number.
- Fill above details and hit submit.
- Your result of KU for a given semester will appear. Review it
- You can also download KU 2023 results for future use.
Kannur University Course Admissions
|B.A. (Islamic History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Malayalam)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Travel and Tourism Management)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Urdu)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Applied Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Development Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Kannada)||2 Years|
|B.E. (Applied Electronics & Instrumentation)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Applied Electronics and Instrumentation)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Civil Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Computer Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.A. (Arabic)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Developmental Economics)||2 Years|
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Functional English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hindi)||3 Years|
|B.A. (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|M.S. (Computer Aided Structural Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Advanced Manufacturing)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Communication and Signal Processing)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Power Electronics and Drives)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Signal Processing)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Geology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Physics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Polymer Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Zoology)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|B.B.A. (Tour & Travel Management)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Journalism||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Plant Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Forestry)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Computer Science)||4 Years|
|M.Tech. (Thermal Engineering)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Biochemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Botany)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Electronics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Geography)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Information Technology)||4 Years|
|M.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Fashion and Apparel Design)||3 Years|
Kannur University Facilities
- The Finance officer (Through PA)
- The Director S.D.E.
- Finance Branch
- Pl.D Branch
- Computer Programmer (for uploading in University
- Election Cell
- The Deans of Faculties
- Members of the Syndicate
- Members of the Academic Council
- Members of the Boards of Studies
- PS to VC/ PA to PVC/ PA to Registrar
- The Controller of Examination (Through PA)
- U.G.C. Cell
- Employment Guidance Bureau
- DR/ AR Academic
- Academic A, B, D, E & F Sections
- SF/ DF/
Kannur University Contact Details:
- Address: Thavakkara, Civil Station P.O, Kannur, India
- Phone No.: 0497 2711460
- Email: email@example.com
- Kannur University Official Website: www.kannuruniversity.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Kannur University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.