Kannur University Admission 2023: The application forms for various courses through different departments are available on the official admission portal of Kannur University. The last date to apply is 20 June 2023 for MCom programme. UG, PG, and Certificate courses in the field of commerce, management, engineering, law, etc are offered to the students. Kannur University will make admissions based on the results of its entrance examination.
Kannur University Trending Updates
- Registration is started for the MCom program for Kannur University Admission 2023, 20 June 2023 last date for application submission. Source
- The last date is 06 June 2023 for registration at Kannur University for PG courses admission. Source
- Kannur University admission to Master’s degree courses MSc Physics (Nano Science and Nano Technology) and MSc Chemistry (Nano Science and Nano Technology) is ongoing. Students can apply before 30 May 2023. Source
Kannur University Admission 2023 has announced numerous UG and PG courses such as B.Com, BBA, B-Tech, MA, MBA, etc. The majority of applications to the university are dependent on entrance tests, and both enrollment and qualifying forms are accessible online. Students can apply to any program of their choice.
- The university is approved by the UGC and NAAC and has been given a “B” grade by both.
- At Kannur University, CBCS is being used.
- Distance Education applicants may also apply online.
- The admissions process at the institute is based on entrance exams, and both applications can be filled out on the internet.
- The university has set different criteria and selection processes depending on the course.
- The school accepts KEAM and NEET-UG and CAT and CMAT and JRF for admission to the BTech, BDS and MBA, and PhD programs.
Kannur University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Kannur University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||2 March 1996|
|Offered UG Courses||B Sc/ BCA / B P Ed/ BALLB/ B Tech/ B Ed/ MBBS/ BAMS|
|Offered PG Courses||M Ed/ M P Ed/ LLM/ M Tech/ M Ed/ MSW/ MBA/ MCA/ M Phil|
|Address||Thavakkara Civil Station P.O., Kannur, Kerala 670002|
Kannur University Admission 2023
Kannur University Admission 2023 opened for Undergraduate courses for session 2023. The University establishes diverse eligibility requirements and selection methods for admission to various offered courses. For admission in courses like BDS, B-Tech, and MBA, accepts the score of JRF, CAT, NEET, CMAT, KEAM exams.
It also agrees with the score of CAP for admission in PG courses such as MSC, MCA, M.Lib.I.Sc, and MA. The Kunnur University admission 2023 last date for MCom courses admission is 20 June 2023.
Kannur University UG Admission
Registration for UG courses at Kannur University is now live for the new session. It offers various UG courses to the candidates, such as BTech, BSc, BA, BA LLB, BCom, etc. UG admission will be based on the entrance exam as well as marks in previous education. The Eligibility criteria and courses details of some of the courses are given below:
- B-Tech: For admission to the B-Tech program, students are required to qualify for 10+2 with a 45% minimum score. An entrance exam will also be necessary to be eligible for such students, along with CAP-organized counselling.
- BSc: This program is offered across the streams of Zoology, Botany, Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics. It is accessible to candidates after passing intermediate.
- BA-LLB: This BA LLB degree offers to the applicant after completing their 12th class from a recognized board with at least a 50 percent score For Kannur University Admission. This course is designed for those applicants who are looking for legal studies.
- BBA: The full form is Bachelor of Business Administration, In order to get admission candidates have to complete the 12th class from any recognized and must pass out the 10+2 from the central or state board with a minimum of 50 marks. In the course, the candidate will learn about Management, Business Studies, and many others.
Kannur University B.Ed Admission
- Application forms for the B.Ed program at Kannur University for the year 2023 will be soon available. Interested candidates can apply for admission. The Bachelor of Education program is designed to expand the benefits of teacher training.
- In order to apply for the BEd programme, candidates must have completed a bachelor’s degree (the 10+2+3 pattern) from a university recognized by UGC.
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying exams from universities outside Kerala (approved by the University Grants Commission) are not required to present an Equivalency Certificate after completing their regular studies.
- For students who earned a degree from a university in or outside Kerala with different nomenclature, a certificate of equivalency must accompany the application.
Kannur University LLB Admission
Kannur University released the 3-year LLB course in the month of March for the new academic year. The last date to apply is 06 June 2023. Department of Law at Kannur University provided students who have bachelor’s degrees with 45% marks for the general category. The registration fee for the LLB course is Rs 450 for the general category & Rs 150 for the SC/ST category.
Kannur University PG Admission
Registration for the MCom degree at Kannur University is ongoing and the last date to apply is 20 May 2023. There are a variety of master’s programs available for graduated students, including MA, MBA, MSc, LLM, MCA, & more. Each PG program at Kannur University has a limited number of seats. Scorecards from various entrance exams are used for admission.
- MSc: University provides this with 2 years of duration. for admission to the programme students must obtain a bachelor’s degree with 50 percent marks from a well-known university.
- MBA: Kannur University provides a 2 years MBA program. It is a full-time PG-level degree programme. Kannur University offers MBA programs in seven different specializations. Students must require a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field for admission to this course.
- MCA: Masters of Computer Applications is a PG-level degree programme that takes 2 years to complete. Students who have completed their bachelor’s degrees can apply for admission. In this course, students are selected based on their previous qualification scores.
- M.L.I.Sc: It is a full-time course offered at KU after meeting the eligibility criteria. Students must require a BLIS degree or any equivalent degree in order to apply for admission to this course.
Kannur University Application Form 2023
The Admissions for undergraduate degree programs are taken under the choice-based credit and semester system. Kannur University provides application forms online. Aspirants need to fill out the application form. Candidates require to download the prospectus for admission information. To apply for an Application, read the following steps given below.
How to Apply for Kannur University Admission?
Interested candidates who are looking for admission to Kannur University, there is an admission process mentioned below, while filling out the application form candidate remember to fill up the correct details.
- Candidates can get applications from the online portal
- For admission, candidates have to visit the official website.
- Click on the Program category Login/Register, and the page will open.
- First, candidates need to register themselves.
- Log in again, and the application page will automatically open.
- Candidates need to fill out the Application and Upload all the necessary documents.
- Candidates are also required to pay the application fee of Rs. 420/ 100.
- Check all the information carefully before submitting the application form.
Kannur University Result
Kannur University’s results of undergraduate and postgraduate courses’ exact dates are yet to be confirmed. The students who have been pursuing courses such as Bachelor of Science, BSW, BA Sociology, M.Tech, MA, LLM, and others. The results of both semesters the university has announced on the official web portal of Kannur University. The students of every department can check their results for their course via the official website www.kannuruniversity.ac.in.
The Kannur University held exams twice a year for all the courses like the BWS, BA, master of science (MSc), M.Pharma, BSc, LLB, and the rest. Kannur University will decide to release its result in the month of July 2023 to month of August 2023 (tentatively). The result of both semesters will be obtainable from the official website. Students can easily get their results for both semesters from the official website Kannur university.ac.in the portal.
What is the procedure for checking Kannur University Results?
The procedure of checking out the results for the academic session 2023 is explicated in a very precise step-by-step below;
- The students need to visit the official website www.kannuruniversity.ac.in portal.
- Top on the academic year 2023 then clicks on the result 2023 tab.
- Login at the students portal with accurate student details such as student roll number, student ID, and password then your result will appear on the display.
- The hard copy of the result will be given by Kannur University later on.
Kannur University Course Admissions
|B.A. (Islamic History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Malayalam)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Travel and Tourism Management)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Urdu)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Applied Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Development Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Kannada)||2 Years|
|B.E. (Applied Electronics & Instrumentation)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Applied Electronics and Instrumentation)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Civil Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Computer Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.A. (Arabic)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Developmental Economics)||2 Years|
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Functional English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hindi)||3 Years|
|B.A. (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|M.S. (Computer Aided Structural Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Advanced Manufacturing)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Communication and Signal Processing)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Power Electronics and Drives)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Signal Processing)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Geology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Physics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Polymer Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Zoology)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|B.B.A. (Tour & Travel Management)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Journalism||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Plant Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Forestry)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Computer Science)||4 Years|
|M.Tech. (Thermal Engineering)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Biochemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Botany)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Electronics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Geography)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Information Technology)||4 Years|
|M.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Fashion and Apparel Design)||3 Years|
Kannur University Facilities
- The Finance officer (Through PA)
- The Director S.D.E.
- Finance Branch
- Pl.D Branch
- Computer Programmer (for uploading in University
- Election Cell
- The Deans of Faculties
- Members of the Syndicate
- Members of the Academic Council
- Members of the Boards of Studies
- PS to VC/ PA to PVC/ PA to Registrar
- The Controller of Examination (Through PA)
- U.G.C. Cell
- Employment Guidance Bureau
- DR/ AR Academic
- Academic A, B, D, E & F Sections
- SF/ DF/
Kannur University Contact Details:
- Address: Thavakkara, Civil Station P.O, Kannur, India
- Phone No.: 0497 2711460
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kannur University Official Website: www.kannuruniversity.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Kannur University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.