Mahatma Gandhi University Admission 2022: The last date for Mahatma Gandhi University MBA Admission 2022 is 25 April 2022. MGU is a Private University located in Meghalaya, established in 2011 and affiliated with the University Grants Commission. It offers multiple UG and PG degrees in various disciplines. It has faculties in arts, science, commerce, and more. The university will soon release the application form for the session 2022.
Application Fees: The online application fee for MGU’s UG degree/certificate courses is INR 750. The registration fee is only INR 350 for applicants from the reserved category. The registration fee for PG and BED students is INR 1250 for admission sessions 2022-23. SC/ST applicants will receive a minor break, and they will only need to deposit INR 650.
Mahatma Gandhi University Trending Updates:
- MGU Examination form has been released for end-semester students of even semesters/all-year programs, and the deadline for submitting the form is 25 April 2022 without a late fee. Click here
- MG University Publishes Academic Calendar for the 2021-23 batch of the B.Ed. General Education and Special Education programme. Click here
- I Semester Five Year Integrated Double Degree courses in BA LLB (Hon’s) / BBA LLB (Hon’s)/B.Com LLB (Hon’s) (2020 Admission Regular) of affiliated colleges – Notification of fees. Click here
- All examinations which are scheduled up to 08.02.2022 are postponed. The revised dates will be announced later. Click Here.
Mahatma Gandhi University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Mahatma Gandhi University|
|Type of University||Private University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, B.Com, B.Sc., B.Com, B.Tech., BBA, B.VOC, B.Ed B.Pharm, BPT, B.LI.Sc ,BDS, BHMS, BAMS, MBBS|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, M.Sc., M.Com., L.L.B, M.Com, MTA, MCJ, LLM, MBA, MHRM, MCA, M.LI.Sc|
|Address||Mahatma Gandhi University, Priyadarsini Hills, Kottayam, Kerala, India|
Mahatma Gandhi University Admission 2022
MGU offers various UG and PG courses in several streams like BCA, B.Com, BHM, M.Sc, M.Ed, MBA, etc. Candidates with a 50% or above score in their intermediate degree can apply for UG Courses. And for PG Courses, the candidates must have a graduation degree with a minimum of 60% scores from any UGC-recognized university to be considered for Mahatma Gandhi University Admission.
MG University PG Admission 2022
- MTTM: The eligibility of candidates for this course depends on the entrance exam and previous qualifications that must be equal to graduation. Each candidate who has secured a 50% or more score in the last degree exam is eligible for Mahatma Gandhi University Admission.
- LLM: It is needed for students to have first completed an LLB degree and its last examination with a minimum average score. Mahatma Gandhi University Admission usually starts in the month of July, students must apply through the official website.
Mahatma Gandhi University MBA Admission
- Mahatma Gandhi University Admissions 2022-23 for the MBA programme will close on 25 April 2022.
- Master of Business Administration is one of the most popular professional degree programs offered by MGU. It is 2 years long duration full-time course and offered in numerous specializations under the faculty of management.
- It offers MBA in Supply chain management, event management, General Management, etc, for students to choose from.
- The students who are required to have a bachelor’s degree like BBA or equivalent can apply for admission to this program.
MGU CAT 2022-23: Tentative Schedule
|Online Registration of application||07 March 2022|
|MGU CAT Application Last Date||07 May 2022|
|Final confirmation of Application||07 May 2022|
|Downloading of Hall ticket||17 May 2022|
|Entrance Examination||27 May & 29 May 2022|
|Entrance Result||21 July 2022|
|Interview/G.D/Written Test||To be announced|
|Rank List & Admission||To be announced|
|Commencement of Classes||To be announced|
MG University Admission 2022 Last Date
|Application form Start||20 May 2022|
|MGU Admission Last Date||30 June 2022|
|Merit List||10 July 2022|
|Counselling||20 July 2022|
mgu.ac.in Application Form 2022
Mahatma Gandhi University invites students to fill out the application form, Nationally, and Internationally. The university offers various PG, UG, and Research programs, and the application form is on the Mahatma Gandhi University Admission portal.
- Students must first create an account at the admission portal.
- Please fill in your first and last name, mobile number and email address.
- After registering, log in using your User Id, Password, and security code to fill out the admission form.
Students can also download the admission form from this link. Please fill the admission form with capital letters only. Fill in all the blank fields and spaces on the admission form except for the sections written for office use only. This section must be left blank, and this is the only section that the applicants must not fill out. The admission committee fills the section.
How To Apply For MG University Admission?
- The applicant must open the institutes’ webpage on their browser to get the application form.
- The next job is to select the admission link and fill up all the information.
- After this, attach all the required files.
- The next job is to pay the registration amount of around INR 1100 for the general category. The ST/SC candidates must pay INR 550.
- After this, snap on the save option.
MG University Entrance Exam 2022
Mahatma Gandhi University conducts a Common Admission Test known as MGU-CAT. This entrance is going to be held on 28-29 May 2022. It is a University level admission test, especially for various PG courses. MGU is the organizing University of MGU CAT itself. The application mode for MGU CAT this year will remain online. In order to get your applications submitted officially every candidate is advised here to visit the cat.mgu.ac.in the official site of MGU.
MGU CAT test paper consists of 80 questions in total and all are in the form of objectives. Each question carries an equal +1 mark. This test is specifically organized for courses such as MTTM, LLM, M.Ed., MSc, and MA. The exam will be taken from the applicants in online mode. This will not have any negative marking and students are also advised to score higher.
Mahatma Gandhi University Course Admissions
|Advance Diploma in Business Administration (ADBA)||2 Years|
|Advance Diploma in Computer Engineering||9 Months|
|Advanced Diploma in Computer Application||1 Year|
|Advanced Diploma in Information Technology||2 Years|
|B.A. (Airline, Tourism and Hospitality Management)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Fashion Designing)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hotel Management)||4 Years|
|B.A. (Interior Design)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Mass Communication, Advertising, and Journalism)||3 Years|
|B.A. (VFX and Animation)||3 Years|
|B.A. + L.L.B.||5 Years|
|B.Sc. (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hardware and Networking)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Information Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Civil Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|Bachelor in Preparatory Programme (BPP)||3 Years|
|Certificate Course in Banking||1 Year|
|Certificate in Agriculture Science||1 Year|
|Certificate in Insurance Services||6 Months|
|Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management||1 Year|
|Diploma in Business Administration||1 Year|
|Diploma in Civil Engineering||3 Years|
|Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)||1 Year|
|Diploma in Electronics Engineering||3 Years|
|Diploma in Hotel Management||3 Years|
|Diploma in Information Technology||12 Months|
|Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication||1 Year|
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||3 Years|
|Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Medical Radiography Technology||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mass Communication Advertising and Journalism)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Public Administration)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (VFX and Animation)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Hospital Management)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Information Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical Lab Technology)||2 Years|
|Master of Hotel Management (MHM)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (P.G.D.C.A.)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Hotel Management||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Product Management||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Production Management (PGDPM)||1 Year|
Mahatma Gandhi University Departments
- Department of Engineering
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Economics
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Hardware Technology
- Department of Multimedia
- Department of Mass Media
- Department of Aviation & Hospitality Management
- Department of Arts
- Department of Hotel Management
- Department of English
- Department of Sciences
- Department of Management
- Department of Finance
MGU Affiliated Colleges Lists
- MADA Fashion Institute
- Arena Animation – Jayanagar
- Aptech Computer Education
MGU Contact Details:
- Address: Mahatma Gandhi University, Priyadarsini Hills, Kottayam, Kerala, India
- Contact No.: 91-481-2731007
- MG University Official Website: mgu.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Mahatma Gandhi University Admission are tentative. Please visit University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.