Shivaji University Admission 2023: The registration process of Shivaji University is going to kick start on 20 May 2023 (Tentative) for admission in several courses at UG, and PG levels in different-different disciplines like science, information technology, & engineering, social science, business administration, library sciences, and more. Applicants with the ambition of admission may submit the admission or application filled-in form of Shivaji University before 28 August 2023 (Tentative).
Some prolific courses or programs that Shivaji University proposes in its academic year cycle include an MSc in Botany/Zoology, a Bachelor of Journalism, an MBA, an Integrated BSc-MSc in Economics, and more. Applicants must look at the Shivaji University website, www.unishivaji.ac.in to enroll in the preferred program.
- Application to the Uni-Shivaji should be made in the hand of the university with an application form fee that is INR 500 for all undergraduate, and postgraduate courses.
- Common Entrance Examinations (CET) are conducted for courses like MSc Chemistry, MSc Physics, MSc Microbiology, and so on.
Shivaji University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Shivaji University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||18 November 1962|
|Offered UG Courses||B.D.S, MA, BBA, BCA, B.Com. B.Ed, B.E, B.P.Ed, B.Pharm, BSW, B.Sc, B.Tech, BUMS, B.Text|
|Offered PG Courses||M.A, M.Arch, M.B.A, M.C.A, M.Com, M.D, M.E, M.Ed, M.Lib, M.P.ed|
|Other Courses||P.G.D.C.A, P.G.D.M.C P.G.D.M.E, P.G.D.M.L.T|
|Address||Shivaji University Kolhapur, Vidya Nagar, Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416004|
Shivaji University Admission 2023
Shivaji University Admission will be offered in a variety of fields. Some of them are as follows: B.Ed., B.Lib.Sc, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, etc. For UG Courses, candidates with a 10+2 certificate can submit an application. To be eligible for PG courses, students must have a graduation degree with a minimum score of 55%.
Shivaji University UG Admission
- B.Ed: Bachelor of Education is 2 years full-time UG-level degree program. Candidates with a graduate degree can apply for admission to this program. The previous degree must be from any UGC-recognized university.
- B.Lib.Sc: Bachelor of Library and Information Science is a 1-year degree program. Students with a bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream can apply for admission to this program.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is a UG-level degree offered by Shivaji University in many disciplines like Journalism and Communication. The students who have completed their 12th or equivalent are eligible to apply for this course.
Shivaji University PG Admission
- MSc: The students who have completed their bachelor’s in science stream like Physics, Chemistry, Maths, or Biology can apply for admission to this master in science course.
- M.Ed: The students who aim to become a teacher can opt for this course. Master of Education is a PG-level degree program. Candidates with a B.Ed degree can submit a form for this program at Shivaji University.
- MCom: Master of Commerce is a PG-level degree program that takes 2 years to complete. Candidates with a B.Com degree or equivalent in the relevant stream can apply for this degree.
Shivaji University Application Form 2023
Shivaji University admission provides various courses at both UG and PG levels. The admission form will be posted on the university website, and students must fill out the application online. Before filling out the admission form, students must read the admission instructions carefully. To access the admission form, applicants must register themselves. Students can register themselves by sharing their first name, mobile number, middle name, mobile number, last name, gender, etc.
University admission applications require a fee to be paid before they can be considered. The application process requires you to pay INR 300, which can be paid by credit card, debit card, or both. An application form and a copy of the payment receipt must be taken with applicants. An admission form and payment receipt must be submitted to the university if you wish to be considered for admission.
How To Apply For Shivaji University Admission 2023?
- The university accepts the application form online.
- First of all, visit the institute’s webpage and register for the entrance exam.
- Enter all the details one by one.
- After this, upload all the required files.
- The candidate needs to submit an application fee of around INR 100 along with the application form.
Applicants must have the following certificates and mark sheets before filling out the admission form:
- Income Certificate
- Non Creamy layer Certificate
- Validity and caste certificate
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Gap certificate(If you have one)
- Original and self-attested marks sheets, certificates, provisional and original degree
Shivaji University Course Admissions
|B.Ed||Education Evaluation Educational Psychology Educational Statistics Physical Education|
|B.Lib||Library And Information Science|
|B.Lib.Sc||Library And Information Science|
|M.Text.||Textile Chemistry Textile Engineering|
|Master Of Laws||Not Applicable/Other|
Departments of Shivaji University Admission
- Department of Arts
- Department of Science
- Department of Commerce
- Department ofEducation
- Department of Fine Arts
- Department of Social Science
- Department of Law
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Ayurvedic Medicine
- Department of Engineering and Technology
Affiliated Colleges List
- Gopal Krishna Gokhale College
- Yashwantrao Chavan Warana Mahavidyalaya
- Shivaraj College of Arts and Commerce & D.S. Kadam Science College
- Jaysingpur College
- Mahavir Mahavidyalaya
- The New College
- Night College of Arts & Commerce
Shivaji University Contact Details:
- Address: Vidya Nagar, Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416004
- Phone: 0231 260 9000
- Shivaji University Official Website: http://www.unishivaji.ac.in
- Nalanda Open University Admission
- Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya
- Pondicherry University Admission
- UPRTOU Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Shivaji University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.