Shivaji University Admission 2024: Shivaji University is situated in Kolhapur, Maharashtra. Admission season 2024-25 at this institute will start soon. UG admissions will start from 2nd week of May 2024 and end in June 2024. Application forms for PG admissions 2024-25 will be made available from the Last week of June 2024 and applied till the end of July 2024. SU holds approvals of UGC, NAAC (Grade-A), AIU, and IAU.
This institution has around 700+ faculty and 276 affiliated colleges across three districts. Shivaji University has 34 departments, and it offers 400+ courses at different levels and disciplines. BA Social Science, BSc Mathematics, BE Telecommunication, MA, MSc Statistics, MCom Accounting, and ME (multiple fields) are some popular courses at this institute.
Shivaji University Courses Admissions 2024-25
- BA Social Science Eligibility: The eligibility criteria for this BA program is completing 10+2 education with 50% aggregate. The application fee will be INR 300. Admissions are 10+2 merit based.
- BSc Mathematics Eligibility: 10+2 in the Science stream and a 50% score is an eligibility requirement for this program. The selections in this BSc program are merit-based.
- BE Telecommunication Eligibility: MHT-CET entrance exam admissions will be offered for this program. The minimum education required for applying for admission is 10+2 with PCM subjects and 50% marks. The application fee is INR 1000.
- MSc Statistics Eligibility: BSc Statistics or equivalent UG degree is required for this program. Selections in this program are totally merit-based.
- MCom Accounting Eligibility: The admission process for this PG degree is also merit-based. Minimum eligibility is a BCom or related bachelor’s degree with 50% marks.
Shivaji University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Shivaji University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||18 November 1962|
|Offered UG Courses||B.D.S, MA, BBA, BCA, B.Com. B.Ed, B.E, B.P.Ed, B.Pharm, BSW, B.Sc, B.Tech, BUMS, B.Text|
|Offered PG Courses||M.A, M.Arch, M.B.A, M.C.A, M.Com, M.D, M.E, M.Ed, M.Lib, M.P.ed|
|Other Courses||P.G.D.C.A, P.G.D.M.C P.G.D.M.E, P.G.D.M.L.T|
|Address||Shivaji University Kolhapur, Vidya Nagar, Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416004|
Shivaji University Admission 2024
Shivaji University. The offers various courses in different specializations, including UG and PG courses such as B.Ed., B.Lib.Sc., MBA, MMS, MA M.Sc., M.Com, etc. The University also provides PhD programme, For UG and PG Courses, candidates can submit an application at the official portal. To be eligible for courses, students must have a minimum score of 55%.
Shivaji University UG Admission
Shivaji University provides admission in multiple undergraduate courses including BEd, BA, BlIS, and others. Those applicants should match the required eligibility criteria for their desired course. The university selects applicants based on the entrance score or merit score. Some of the UG courses are mentioned below.
- B.Ed: Bachelor of Education is 2 years full-time UG-level degree program. Candidates with a graduate degree can apply for admission to this program. The previous degree must be from any UGC-recognized university.
- B.Lib.Sc: Bachelor of Library and Information Science is a 1-year degree program. Students with a bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream can apply for admission to this program.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is a UG-level degree offered by Shivaji University in many disciplines like Journalism and Communication. The students who have completed their 12th or equivalent are eligible to apply for this course.
Shivaji University PG Admission
The registration process will be done online at www.unishivaji.ac.in for all the programs. Applicants need to fulfill certain eligibility criteria such as qualifying for the required entrance test for the specific course.
The university offers many PG programs such as MSc, MBA, MCA, ME.d, M.Arch, and the rest. In order to get admission, interested applicants have to complete a bachelor’s degree in a similar stream from a recognized university with at least 55% marks. The university will select the applicants through merit and entrance exam.
- MSc: Shivaji University offers Msc course on the basis of Entrance Exam. To become eligible students need to complete their bachelor’s in science streams like Physics, Chemistry, Maths, or Biology can apply for admission to this master in science course.
- M.Ed: The students who aim to become a teacher can opt for this course. Master of Education is a PG-level degree program. Candidates with a B.Ed degree can submit a form for this program at Shivaji University.
- MCom: Master of Commerce course provides learning about Accounting, Finance, Management, and many other topics. Interested candidates who are looking for admission should complete the bachelor’s degree course from a recognized university with the required marks. Students can also pursue different specialzation.
- MBA: This is one of the professional master’s degrees that enhances skills in many specialzation such as Management, Business Studies, Marketing, Finance, and others. For admision to the MBA course will be based on the merit score and entrance exam. To become eligible to apply for Shivaji University MBA Admission bachelor’s degree in the same field is a must with at least a 50 percent score.
- MCA: Master of Computer Application course is designed to provide learning of software development, programming languages, application development, and so on. In order to get admission candidates have to complete BCA or equivalent degree with the minimum 50 percent score.
Shivaji University PG Diploma Admission
To get enroll bachelor’s degree with 50% marks from a well-recognized university the minimum requirements that must be completed by students. University offers an online portal to submit the application form.
Shivaji University Application Form
Before filling out the admission form, students must read the admission instructions carefully. To access the admission form, applicants must register themselves. Students can register themselves by sharing their first name, mobile number, middle name, mobile number, last name, gender, etc.
University admission applications require a fee to be paid before they can be considered. The application process requires you to pay INR 300, which can be paid by credit card, debit card, or both. An application form and a copy of the payment receipt must be taken with applicants. An admission form and payment receipt must be submitted to the university if you wish to be considered for admission.
The www.unishivaji.ac.in result portal is the official website of Shivaji University, Kolhapur, India. Students will be able to access their results from a seamless platform that will make the process as easy as possible. With the help of the user-friendly interface, students are able to check their marks, grades, and overall performance very easily.
- Visit the official website.
- Navigate to the “Examination” or “Results” section.
- Select the appropriate exam type and course.
- Enter your roll number andother details.
- Submit the information.
- The results will be displayed on the screen.
- You can print it out or save it for future reference.
How To Apply For Shivaji University Admission?
- The university accepts the application form online.
- First of all, visit the institute’s webpage and register for the entrance exam.
- Enter all the details one by one.
- After this, upload all the required files.
- The candidate needs to submit an application fee of around INR 100 along with the application form.
Applicants must have the following certificates and mark sheets before filling out the admission form:
- Income Certificate
- Non Creamy layer Certificate
- Validity and caste certificate
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Gap certificate(If you have one)
- Original and self-attested marks sheets, certificates, provisional and original degree
Shivaji University Course Admissions
|B.Ed||Education Evaluation Educational Psychology Educational Statistics Physical Education|
|B.Lib||Library And Information Science|
|B.Lib.Sc||Library And Information Science|
|M.Text.||Textile Chemistry Textile Engineering|
|Master Of Laws||Not Applicable/Other|
Departments of Shivaji University Admission
- Department of Arts
- Department of Science
- Department of Commerce
- Department ofEducation
- Department of Fine Arts
- Department of Social Science
- Department of Law
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Ayurvedic Medicine
- Department of Engineering and Technology
Affiliated Colleges List
- Gopal Krishna Gokhale College
- Yashwantrao Chavan Warana Mahavidyalaya
- Shivaraj College of Arts and Commerce & D.S. Kadam Science College
- Jaysingpur College
- Mahavir Mahavidyalaya
- The New College
- Night College of Arts & Commerce
Shivaji University Contact Details:
- Address: Vidya Nagar, Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416004
- Phone: 0231 260 9000
- Shivaji University Official Website: http://www.unishivaji.ac.in
- Nalanda Open University Admission
- Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya
- Pondicherry University Admission
- UPRTOU Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Shivaji University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.