Shivaji University Admission: 25 July 2022 is the last date to apply for Shivaji University Admission for sessions 2022-23. It provides top-quality education to become successful in their practical lives and tackle all the challenges that come their way. It offers UG, PG, and PhD level courses in the field of Technology, Science, Business Administration, etc. The university usually announces admission for UG & PG courses in the month of June every year.
Almost every student gets a job at the university every year. Typically, though, interns begin their careers as students. They typically receive packages ranging from 400,000 to 1.9 million rupees. One of the most lucrative fields in engineering. Many recruiters like TCS and Cipla specialize in such positions.
- Shivaji University must administer an entrance exam to students unless they have taken the GATE.
- MBA candidates must take the MAH-CET.
- Shivaji University’s entrance exam is the prerequisite for all other courses.
Shivaji University Trending Updates:
- Shivaji University will release applications for the session 2022-23 soon. Visit here
- The university has announced to offer a new integrated programme of B.Sc + M.Sc. The admissions for this curse will start in the month of April 2022. Click here
- Shivaji University has released a notification regarding the interview and document verification process for students selected for PhD/M.Phil programs. The interview will take place on 19 April 2022. Click here for more details.
Shivaji University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Shivaji University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||18 November 1962|
|Offered UG Courses||B.D.S, MA, BBA, BCA, B.Com. B.Ed, B.E, B.P.Ed, B.Pharm, BSW, B.Sc, B.Tech, BUMS, B.Text|
|Offered PG Courses||M.A, M.Arch, M.B.A, M.C.A, M.Com, M.D, M.E, M.Ed, M.Lib, M.P.ed|
|Other Courses||P.G.D.C.A, P.G.D.M.C P.G.D.M.E, P.G.D.M.L.T|
|Address||Shivaji University Kolhapur, Vidya Nagar, Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416004|
Shivaji University Admission 2022
The last date to apply for Shivaji University Admission 2022 is 25 July 2022. It offers admission in a variety of fields. Some of them are as follows: B.Ed., B.Lib.Sc, MA, M.Sc, M.Com etc. For UG Courses, candidates with a 10+2 certificate can submit an application. To be eligible for PG courses, students must have a graduation degree with a minimum score of 55%.
Shivaji University UG Admission
- B.Ed: Bachelor of Education is 2 years full-time UG level degree programme. Candidates with a graduation degree can apply for admission to this programme. The previous degree must be from any UGC recognised university.
- B.Lib.Sc: Bachelor of Library and Information Science is a 1-year degree programme. Students with a bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream can apply for admission to this program.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is a UG level degree offered by Shivaji University in many disciplines like Journalism and Communication. The students who have completed their 12th or equivalent are eligible to apply for this course.
Shivaji University PG Admission
- M.Sc: The students who have completed their bachelors in science stream like Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology can apply for the admission to this master’s in a science course.
- M.Ed: The students who aim to become a teacher can opt for this course. Master of Education is a PG level degree programme. The candidates with a B.Ed degree can submit a form for this program at Shivaji University.
- M.Com: Master of Commerce is a PG level degree programme that takes 2 years to complete. Candidates with a B.Com degree or equivalent in the relevant stream can apply for this degree.
Shivaji University Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form Starts||5 June 2022|
|Last Date of the application form||25 July 2022|
|Entrance Test||15 July 2022|
|Entrance Result date||28 July 2022|
6 August 2022
14 August 2022
Shivaji University Application Form 2022
Shivaji University admission provides various courses at both UG and PG levels. The admission form will be posted on the university website, and students must fill out the application online. Before filling out the admission form, students must read the admission instructions carefully. To access the admission form, applicants must register themselves. Students can register themselves by sharing their first name, mobile number, middle name, mobile number, last name, gender, etc.
The admission form is supposed to be posted on the university website during the last week of June, and the admission will run during the July session. The exact dates will be announced on this site when the applications start. The duly filled admission form must be submitted online on the admin portal. Attach the necessary mark sheets and certificates and submit. The university does not accept admission from sending through registered or speed post or any courier services.
Applicants must pay an admission fee for their admission forms to be considered. The admission fee is INR 300, and it can be paid online using credit cards, internet banking, or debit cards. Applicants are required to take a printout of the admission form and the receipt of payment. The admission form and the receipt must be submitted to the university for future consideration.
How To Apply For Shivaji University Admission?
- The university accepts the application form online.
- First of all, visit the institute’s webpage and register for the entrance exam.
- Enter all the details one by one.
- After this, upload all the required files.
- The candidate needs to submit an application fee of around INR 100 along with the application form.
Applicants must have the following certificates and mark sheets before filling out the admission form:
- Income Certificate
- Non Creamy layer Certificate
- Validity and caste certificate
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Gap certificate(If you have)
- Original and self-attested marks sheets, certificates, provisional and original degree
Shivaji University Course Admissions
|B.Ed||Education Evaluation Educational Psychology Educational Statistics Physical Education|
|B.Lib||Library And Information Science|
|B.Lib.Sc||Library And Information Science|
|M.Text.||Textile Chemistry Textile Engineering|
|Master Of Laws||Not Applicable/Other|
Departments of Shivaji University Admission
- Department of Arts
- Department of Science
- Department of Commerce
- Department ofEducation
- Department of Fine Arts
- Department of Social Science
- Department of Law
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Ayurvedic Medicine
- Department of Engineering and Technology
Affiliated Colleges List
- Gopal Krishna Gokhale College
- Yashwantrao Chavan Warana Mahavidyalaya
- Shivaraj College of Arts and Commerce & D.S. Kadam Science College
- Jaysingpur College
- Mahavir Mahavidyalaya
- The New College
- Night College of Arts & Commerce
Shivaji University Contact Details:
- Address: Vidya Nagar, Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416004
- Phone: 0231 260 9000
- Shivaji University Official Website: http://www.unishivaji.ac.in
- Nalanda Open University Admission
- Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya
- Pondicherry University Admission
- UPRTOU Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Shivaji University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.