SNDT Admission 2023: Registration is open for the various courses such as BEd, MA, MCom, MDes, BA, BCom, BPharm, PGD in Early Childhood Education etc at SNDT. The last date to register for SNDT Women’s University Admission 2023 is 30 September 2023. University offers courses in the field like humanities, commerce & management, interdisciplinary, science & technology, at undergraduate, and postgraduate levels. Through online mode, students can submit application forms for admission at the official site.
SNDT Admission Latest Updates
- SNDT Admission to UG and PG program, last date is extended till 30 September 2023 for the session 2023-24. Source
- The MCA entrance exam will be conducted on 19 August 2023 for SNDT Admission for the session 2023-24. Source
- The final result of passed candidates for the PET 2023 online examinations which are held on 10 June 2023 has been released. Check Here
- SNDT Women University has released the entrance examination date for PhD programme which will be held on 6 June 2023. Source
Online admission is rightfully designed at the www.sndt.ac.in portal. The courses that the university recommends for admission primarily falls under the categories of certificates, diplomas, and degrees, including BA, BCom, PG Diplomas in Travel and Tourism, MSc in Food Science & Nutrition, etc.
- The SNDT Women’s University application form must be submitted along with the application fee.
- The registration or application form fee amount is INR 200. This is also considered an admission processing fee.
- Written exams and interviews are followed for admission to MSc in Food Science, & Nutrition, MSc in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics, MSc in Textile Science & Apparel Design, and more.
SNDT Women’s University Admission Highlights
SNDT Women’s University
|Type of University||Public University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA in History, BA in Sociology|
|Offered PG Courses||MA in English, MA in Gujarati|
MUMBAI, CHURCHGATE Campus Maharashtra
SNDT Women’s University Admission 2023
SNDT UG, PG and other courses registration has started. The last date to apply is 30 September 2023 for SNDT Admission 2023. Candidates who hold a 10+2 from some known board or institute with 50% or more marks can apply for UG Courses. And for PG Courses the candidates must have a graduation degree with 55% scores.
Every year, the university offers admission to all students in June. It offers various courses like B.Ed, BA, B.Sc, BFA, B.Com, MA, M.Com, MSW, etc. Students who have completed their 12th grade can apply to UG courses. Candidates for PG courses must possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
SNDT Women’s University UG Admission
The application process for the undergraduate programme at SNDT Women’s University is ongoing candidates must apply before 30 September 2023. A wide range of courses will be offered. The Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Computer Application, etc. are just a few of the more common degrees.
More UG courses can be found on the website. There are a wide variety of concentrations available to BA and BSc students at this institution.
- B.Ed: Students with a bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university and a minimum of 50% can apply for this course. The Bachelor of Education is an undergraduate degree program. Those who wish to pursue a career in teaching may choose this program.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is a UG-level degree program that takes 3 years to complete. Candidates with 10+2 with 50% or more marks are eligible to apply for this program.
- B.Com: Students who hold 10+2 with 50% or more marks are eligible to apply for this program. The previous education must be obtained from any recognized board of education in India.
- B.Sc: SNDT Women’s University offers BSc programme at UG level. students must complete a Higher secondary school certificate (Std. XII) examination that must be passed by the candidate in order to be eligible to enroll in the three-year program leading to a Bachelor of Science.
SNDT Women’s University PG Admission
30 September 2023 is the last date to register for SNDT PG admission to MCA Program for this session. SNDT Women’s University offers various postgraduate courses in the field of Accounting, Social work, Computer applications, and others. In order to get admission for the 2023 session students to have to complete a bachelor’s degree from a discipline university.
Some of the course admission would be based on the entrance exam and previous exam performance. other eligibility criteria should match for admission as per the course.
- M.Com: The students with a 50% or above score in their graduation degree can apply for this program. Master of Commerce is a postgraduate level degree program that can be completed in 2 years.
- MSW: Master of Social Work is a course that provides learning of social issues and problems etc. A bachelor’s degree is a must for admission to 2023-24 to MSW degree from any discipline university.
- MCA: The students who want to make a career in the information technology field can opt for this master’s degree in computer application. candidates with a graduation degree can submit a form for admission to this program.
SNDT Women’s University Ph.D. Admission
The SNDT Women’s University offers Admission into the Ph.D. Courses at various Specializations so that the students who have accomplished their post-graduation level education from a Recognized Institution or university can opt for the best option for them. PhD entrance examination date has been released which was 6 June 2023.
For applicants to be considered for admission 2023 to the Ph.D. program at the University, it is necessary for them to submit their PET exam scores and rankings to be considered for admission. Candidates who are interested in applying for a Ph.D. program must take this exam to be considered for admission. The applicants will be invited to participate in a group discussion and an interview after they have passed the examination, which will be followed by the selection of the candidates for admission to the program once they have passed the examination.
SNDT Women’s University PG Diploma
SNDT Women’s University PG Diploma admission has commenced for the session 2023-24, and the last date to submit the application form is extended till 30 September 2023. The university offers a wide range of diploma courses, including a Post Graduate Diploma in Travel and Tourism, a Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science and Applications, a Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Management, and so on.
- Applicants need to register themselves for the preferable PG diploma course provided by the university. Applicants must have fulfilled certain eligibility criteria such as qualifying for an entrance exam if required. Those who aspire to pursue their PG Diploma courses must have obtained valid marks in the entrance test administered by the SNDT Women’s University selection will be done on the achieved scores in the exams.
- To get admission to the PG Diploma degree, the applicant must have qualified bachelors in any program with any relevant streams. The students should get at least a 50 % in their bachelor’s degree course.
SNDT Women’s University Application Form 2023
SNDT has invited the application form for admission to the MCA Management program, and the deadline to submit the application form is 30 September 2023. SNDT Women’s University provides admission to various research, doctoral, PG, and UG programs. Admission 2023-24 session to the courses is through a duly filled admission form. The admission form is uploaded to the university site. It is under the Admission Tab section.
Interested students can fill out the admission form online on the university website: https://sbdt.ac.in
Please fill out the admission form with the correct details. Submit the duly filled admission form and the necessary certificates and mark sheets. The admission form status will be posted on the admission status. Applicants must visit the admission portal regularly to check the status of their admission form.
How To Apply For SNDT Women’s University Admission 2023?
- To submit the application form, the candidate needs to visit the institute’s webpage and start filling up the form. The website link is https://sndt.ac.in/
- After this, the next task is to click on the ‘Admission’ tab to complete the registration process.
- After this, go through all the information. Read all the instructions and start filling up the form.
- Enter all your personal and academic details correctly.
- The next task is to select the program name and pay the required fee before the deadline.
SNDT Women’s University Result
SNDT Women’s University semester examinations were held and the result has now been announced. The University’s result is announced at both the UG and PG levels for courses such as B.Com, BA, BSc, M.Com, MSc, MA, MBA, and so on. This result has been uploaded on the online page of SNDT for students to provide them easy access.
How To Check SNDT Women’s University Results?
The procedure to get the result file from the website of SNDT is easier and will be completed through the steps given:
- For students, the first step is to enter the website using the link www.sndt.ac.in
- There will appear on the homepage of the SNDT on your screen where you will open the examination portal.
- Among the various sections, an option for results will be available.
- Students have to open the link for the result as per their course details and it will be opened in pdf.
SNDT Women’s University Course Admissions
|BA in English||10+2||3 Years|
|BA in Gujarati||10+2||3 Years|
|BA in Marathi||10+2||3 Years|
|BA in Hindi||10+2||3 Years|
|BA in Economics||10+2||3 Years|
|BA in History||10+2||3 Years|
|BA in Sociology||10+2||3 Years|
|BA in Political science||10+2||3 Years|
|BA in Music||10+2||3 Years|
|MA in English||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA in Gujarati||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA in Sociology||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA in Political science||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA in Music||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA (Education)||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA in career And Development Counseling.||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA in Marathi||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA in Hindi||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA in Economics||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA in History||Graduation||2 Years|
SNDT Women’s University Contact Details:
- Address: Bharat Ratna Maharshi Karve Knowledge Resource Centre, Mumbai–400020, India
- Phone: 022-22033179, 022-22072792
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Universities Lists:
SNDT Women’s University FAQs?
Ques. How to apply for SNDT women’s university.
Ans. Interested applicants who are looking for admission to 2023 can apply from the official website admission portal by completing all the required criteria.
Ques. Is SNDT a government University?
Ans. Yes, SNDT Women’s University is a government/public university that have aim to provide the best learning to women.
Ques. Is SNDT degree valid?
Ans. Yes! NCTE has recognized SNDT College of Education, Pune as a college of education.
Disclaimer: All the dates are tentative and the information mentioned above is only for general information purposes. visit the official site to know more.
Be the first to leave a review.