SNDT Admission 2024: Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey, or SNDT Women’s University, is located in Mumbai. The admission process for 2024-25 for this institute is starting in June 2024, and the deadline will be July 2024. SNDT Women’s University has recognitions of NCTE, NAAC, UGC, BCI, and AICTE. It has around 1000+ faculty members.
SNDT has three campuses and ten affiliated colleges. This uni offers 50+ UG & PG courses in the fields of Arts, Science, Commerce, Law, Education and Management. The university has 20+ departments. BA History, BSc Chemistry, BCom, MA Geography, MSc, and MCom. Admission season 2024 will be applied online through the uni website.
SNDT Women’s University Courses Admission 2024
- BA History Eligibility: Passing class 12th education with 50% marks is the minimum criterion for admission in this BA course. Selections are based on merit.
- BSc Chemistry Eligibility: HSC (10+2) education completed with a minimum of 50% marks in the science stream is the eligibility criteria for this Bachelor’s degree. Selections are based on the merit of 10+2.
- BCom Eligibility: Aspirants of the BCom Program should have at least 10+2 education completed with a minimum of 50% marks. Merit-based admissions are offered. The application fee for this program is INR 1500.
- MA Geography Eligibility: Having a BA or equivalent Bachelor’s degree in Geology or related streams is an eligibility requirement for this course. SWAUAT entrance exam-based admissions will be offered.
- MSc Eligibility: The admissions for various specializations of the MSc program are SWAUAT entrance exam-based. Completing a BSc in the related stream with 50% marks is required eligibility. INR 2000 will be an application fee.
SNDT Women’s University Admission Highlights
SNDT Women’s University
|Type of University||Public University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA in History, BA in Sociology|
|Offered PG Courses||MA in English, MA in Gujarati|
MUMBAI, CHURCHGATE Campus Maharashtra
SNDT Women’s University Admission
Candidates who hold a 10+2 from some known board or institute with 50% or more marks can apply for UG Courses. And for PG Courses the candidates must have a graduation degree with 55% scores.
Every year, the university offers admission to all students in June. It offers various courses like B.Ed, BA, B.Sc, BFA, B.Com, MA, M.Com, MSW, etc. Students who have completed their 12th grade can apply to UG courses. Candidates for PG courses must possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
SNDT Women’s University UG Admission
The University offers various courses such as BEd, BA, BBA, BCom, BSc, and many others. In order to apply for any UG degree, applicants must pass 10+2 from a recognized board. Following of the courses are mentioned below, students can check the eligibility criteria. SNDT admission process will be completed based on the merit and entrance exam.
- B.Ed: Students with a bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university and a minimum of 50% can apply for this course. The Bachelor of Education is an undergraduate degree program. Those who wish to pursue a career in teaching may choose this program.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is a UG-level degree program that takes 3 years to complete. Candidates with 10+2 with 50% or more marks are eligible to apply for this program.
- B.Com: Students who hold 10+2 with 50% or more marks are eligible to apply for this program. The previous education must be obtained from any recognized board of education in India.
- B.Sc: SNDT Women’s University offers BSc programme at UG level. students must complete a Higher secondary school certificate (Std. XII) examination that must be passed by the candidate in order to be eligible to enroll in the three-year program leading to a Bachelor of Science.
SNDT Women’s University PG Admission
SNDT Women’s University offers various postgraduate courses in the fields of Accounting, Social work, Computer applications, and others. In order to get admission students have to complete a bachelor’s degree from a discipline university.
Some of the course admission would be based on the entrance exam and previous exam performance. other eligibility criteria should match for admission as per the course.
- M.Com: The students with a 50% or above score in their graduation degree can apply for this program. Master of Commerce is a postgraduate level degree program that can be completed in 2 years.
- MSW: Master of Social Work is a course that provides learning of social issues and problems etc. A bachelor’s degree is a must for admission to MSW degree from any discipline university.
- MCA: The students who want to make a career in the information technology field can opt for this master’s degree in computer application. candidates with a graduation degree can submit a form for admission to this program.
SNDT Women’s University Ph.D. Admission
The SNDT Women’s University offers Admission into the Ph.D. Courses at various Specializations so that the students who have accomplished their post-graduation level education from a Recognized Institution or university can opt for the best option for them.
For applicants to be considered for admission to the Ph.D. program at the University, it is necessary for them to submit their PET exam scores and rankings to be considered for admission. Candidates who are interested in applying for a Ph.D. program must take this exam to be considered for admission.
The applicants will be invited to participate in a group discussion and an interview after they have passed the examination, which will be followed by the selection of the candidates for admission to the program once they have passed the examination.
SNDT Women’s University PG Diploma
The university offers a wide range of diploma courses, including a Post Graduate Diploma in Travel and Tourism, a Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science and Applications, a Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Management, and so on.
- Applicants need to register themselves for the preferable PG diploma course provided by the university. Applicants must have fulfilled certain eligibility criteria such as qualifying for an entrance exam if required. Those who aspire to pursue their PG Diploma courses must have obtained valid marks in the entrance test administered by the SNDT Women’s University selection will be done on the achieved scores in the exams.
- To get admission to the PG Diploma degree, the applicant must have qualified bachelors in any program with any relevant streams. The students should get at least a 50 % in their bachelor’s degree course.
SNDT Women’s University Application Form 2024
SNDT Women’s University provides admission to various research, doctoral, PG, and UG programs. Admission to the courses is through a duly filled admission form. The admission form is uploaded to the university site. It is under the Admission Tab section.
Interested students can fill out the admission form online on the university website: https://sbdt.ac.in
Please fill out the admission form with the correct details. Submit the duly filled admission form and the necessary certificates and mark sheets. The admission form status will be posted on the admission status. Applicants must visit the admission portal regularly to check the status of their admission form.
How To Apply For SNDT Women’s University Admission?
- To submit the application form, the candidate needs to visit the institute’s webpage and start filling up the form. The website link is https://sndt.ac.in/
- After this, the next task is to click on the ‘Admission’ tab to complete the registration process.
- After this, go through all the information. Read all the instructions and start filling up the form.
- Enter all your personal and academic details correctly.
- The next task is to select the program name and pay the required fee before the deadline.
SNDT Women’s University Result
SNDT Women’s University semester examinations were held and the result has now been announced. The University’s result is announced at both the UG and PG levels for courses such as B.Com, BA, BSc, M.Com, MSc, MA, MBA, and so on. This result has been uploaded on the online page of SNDT for students to provide them easy access.
How To Check SNDT Women’s University Results?
The procedure to get the result file from the website of SNDT is easier and will be completed through the steps given:
- For students, the first step is to enter the website using the link www.sndt.ac.in
- There will appear on the homepage of the SNDT on your screen where you will open the examination portal.
- Among the various sections, an option for results will be available.
- Students have to open the link for the result as per their course details and it will be opened in pdf.
SNDT Women’s University Course Admissions
|BA in English||10+2||3 Years|
|BA in Gujarati||10+2||3 Years|
|BA in Marathi||10+2||3 Years|
|BA in Hindi||10+2||3 Years|
|BA in Economics||10+2||3 Years|
|BA in History||10+2||3 Years|
|BA in Sociology||10+2||3 Years|
|BA in Political science||10+2||3 Years|
|BA in Music||10+2||3 Years|
|MA in English||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA in Gujarati||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA in Sociology||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA in Political science||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA in Music||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA (Education)||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA in career And Development Counseling.||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA in Marathi||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA in Hindi||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA in Economics||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA in History||Graduation||2 Years|
SNDT Women’s University Contact Details:
- Address: Bharat Ratna Maharshi Karve Knowledge Resource Centre, Mumbai–400020, India
- Phone: 022-22033179, 022-22072792
- Email: email@example.com
Other Universities Lists:
SNDT Women’s University FAQs?
Ques. How to apply for SNDT women’s university.
Ans. Interested applicants who are looking for admission can apply from the official website admission portal by completing all the required criteria.
Ques. Is SNDT a government University?
Ans. Yes, SNDT Women’s University is a government/public university that have aim to provide the best learning to women.
Ques. Is SNDT degree valid?
Ans. Yes! NCTE has recognized SNDT College of Education, Pune as a college of education.
Disclaimer: All the dates are tentative and the information mentioned above is only for general information purposes. visit the official site to know more.
Be the first to leave a review.