SNDT Women’s University Admission: SNDT Women’s University was established in 1916. It has 4 campuses with a total of about 39 departments on each one. It provides an excellent education to students. This university is one of India’s top 50 multi-disciplinary schools. It has UG and PG programs in many different fields. The university will soon release the admission dates fr the session 2022.
Registration Fee: Prospective applicants are required to pay an application fee in order to receive an application form from the institution. The application fee for BPT is INR 300, and the fee for PG home science programmes is INR 200. Both fees are payable to the Beneficiary Department. Online payments for university registration fees can be made through the UniSuite payment gateway.
- AICTE-approved courses include UG & PG courses in Engineering, Management, Pharmacy, Pharmacy, Polytechnic FY, Computer Science (MCA), Law, and also some Integrated courses are also available.
- Some of the UGC-approved courses include Science, Home Science, Commerce, Arts, Education, Design, Humanities, Computer Science, Communication and Media Studies, Drawing and Painting, Law (PG), Special Education, Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT), and Education Management.
- Nursing, B.Ed, Special B.Ed, M.Ed, and Special M.Ed are some of the other available programs.
SNDT Women’s University Trending Updates:
- SNDT Women’s University Admission 2022-23 will be soon available. Students must visit the official website @sndt.ac.in/admission-enquiry.
- Examination Schedule (Time Table) Click Here to check.
- Regarding The Online Re-Examination Will Be Schedule From 15.02.2022 To 18.02.2022. Click Here
SNDT Women’s University Admission Highlights
SNDT Women’s University
|Type of University||Public University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA in History, BA in Sociology|
|Offered PG Courses||MA in English, MA in Gujarati|
MUMBAI, CHURCHGATE Campus Maharashtra
SNDT Women’s University Admission 2022
SNDT University offers admission to various UG and PG programs. Candidates who hold a 10+2 from some known board or institute with 50% or more marks can apply for UG Courses. And for PG Courses the candidates must have a graduation degree with 55% scores.
SNDT University admissions for the sessions 2022-23 will be available soon. Every year, the university offers admission to all students in June. It offers various courses like B.Ed, BA, B.Sc, BFA, B.Com, MA, M.Com, MSW, etc. Students who have completed their 12th grade can apply to UG courses. Candidates for PG courses must possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
SNDT Women’s University UG Admission
- B.Ed: Students with a bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university and a minimum of 50% can apply for this course. The Bachelor of Education is an undergraduate degree program. Those who wish to pursue a career in teaching may choose this programme.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is a UG level degree programme that takes 3 years to complete. Candidates with 10+2 with 50% or more marks are eligible to apply for this program.
- B.Com: Students who hold 10+2 with 50% or more marks are eligible to apply for this program. The previous education must be obtained from any recognized board of education in India.
SNDT Women’s University PG Admission
- M.Com:The students with a 50% or above score in their graduation degree can apply for this program. Master of Commerce is a postgraduate level degree programme that can be completed in 2 years.
- MSW: Master of Social work is a postgraduate level degree offered by SNDT University. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree like BSW or equivalent can submit a form for admission to this degree.
- MCA: The students who want to make a career in the information technology field can opt for this master’s degree in computer application. candidates with a graduation degree can submit a form for admission to this programme.
SNDT Women’s University Admission 2022 Important Dates
For UG Courses:
|Application form Opens||1st week of June 2022|
|End date of application form||2nd week of July 2022|
|Merit List||4th week of July 2022|
|Counselling||1st week of August 2022|
For PG Courses:
|Application form Starts||2nd week of June 2022|
|Last Date of the application form||1st week of July 2022|
|Entrance Test||2nd week of July 2022|
|Entrance Result date||4th week of July 2022|
1st week of August 2022
2nd week of August 2022
4th week of August 2022
For PhD Courses:
|Application form Starts||1st week of June 2022|
|Application Form ends||1st week of July 2022|
|Entrance Test||3rd week of July 2022|
|Entrance Result||1st week of August 2022|
|Merit List||2nd Week of August 2022|
3rd week of August 2022
4th week of August 2022
SNDT Women’s University Application Form 2022
SNDT Women’s University provides admission to various research, doctoral, PG and UG programs. Admission to the courses is through a duly filled admission form. The admission form is uploaded to the university site. It is under the Admission Tab section.
Interested students can fill out the admission form online on the university site: https://sbdt.ac.in/.
Please fill out the admission form with the correct details. Submit the duly filled admission form and the necessary certificates and mark sheets. The admission form status will be posted on the admission status. Applicants must visit the admission portal regularly to check the status of their admission form.
How To Apply For SNDT Women’s University Admission?
- To submit the application form, the candidate needs to visit the institute’s webpage and start filling up the form. The website link is https://sndt.ac.in/
- After this, the next task is to click on the ‘Admission’ tab to complete the registration process.
- After this, go through all the information. Read all the instructions and start filling up the form.
- Enter all your personal and academic details correctly.
- The next task is to select the program name and pay the required fee before the deadline.
SNDT Women’s University Course Admissions
|BA in English||10+2||3 Years|
|BA in Gujarati||10+2||3 Years|
|BA in Marathi||10+2||3 Years|
|BA in Hindi||10+2||3 Years|
|BA in Economics||10+2||3 Years|
|BA in History||10+2||3 Years|
|BA in Sociology||10+2||3 Years|
|BA in Political science||10+2||3 Years|
|BA in Music||10+2||3 Years|
|MA in English||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA in Gujarati||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA in Sociology||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA in Political science||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA in Music||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA (Education)||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA in career And development Counseling.||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA in Marathi||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA in Hindi||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA in Economics||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA in History||Graduation||2 Years|
SNDT Women’s University Contact Details:
- Address: Bharat Ratna Maharshi Karve Knowledge Resource Centre, Mumbai–400020, India
- Phone: 022-22031879, 022-22072792
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Universities Lists:
Be the first to leave a review.