SNDT Admission: The university will soon release the admission form for the new session. It will offer UG, PG & PhD courses to all eligible students. Usually, the university releases its application form in the month of July. Students who have competed for their 12th or bachelor’s degree from any recognized institution can apply for admission to this university. All candidates must fill out and submit the application form before the last date to be considered for admission.
SNDT Women’s University Trending Updates:
- Soon, the university will start taking admission for the new sessions, students are advised to visit the official web portal regularly to never miss any updates.
- SNDT Admission 2022 last date was 22 October 2022. Check here
SNDT Women’s University was established in 1916. It has 4 campuses with a total of about 39 departments on each one. It provides an excellent education to students. This university is one of India’s top 50 multi-disciplinary schools. It has UG and PG programs in many different fields.
Registration Fee: Prospective applicants are required to pay an application fee in order to receive an application form from the institution. The application fee for BPT is INR 300, and the fee for PG home science programs is INR 200. Both fees are payable to the Beneficiary Department. Online payments for university registration fees can be made through the UniSuite payment gateway.
- AICTE-approved courses include UG & PG courses in Engineering, Management, Pharmacy, Pharmacy, Polytechnic FY, Computer Science (MCA), Law, and also some Integrated courses are also available.
- Some of the UGC-approved courses include Science, Home Science, Commerce, Arts, Education, Design, Humanities, Computer Science, Communication and Media Studies, Drawing and Painting, Law (PG), Special Education, Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT), and Education Management.
- Nursing, B.Ed, Special B.Ed, M.Ed, and Special M.Ed are some of the other available programs.
SNDT Women’s University Admission Highlights
SNDT Women’s University
|Type of University||Public University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA in History, BA in Sociology|
|Offered PG Courses||MA in English, MA in Gujarati|
MUMBAI, CHURCHGATE Campus Maharashtra
SNDT Women’s University Admission
SNDT University offers admission to various UG and PG programs. Candidates who hold a 10+2 from some known board or institute with 50% or more marks can apply for UG Courses. And for PG Courses the candidates must have a graduation degree with 55% scores.
Every year, the university offers admission to all students in June. It offers various courses like B.Ed, BA, B.Sc, BFA, B.Com, MA, M.Com, MSW, etc. Students who have completed their 12th grade can apply to UG courses. Candidates for PG courses must possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
SNDT Women’s University UG Admission
- B.Ed: Students with a bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university and a minimum of 50% can apply for this course. The Bachelor of Education is an undergraduate degree program. Those who wish to pursue a career in teaching may choose this program.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is a UG-level degree program that takes 3 years to complete. Candidates with 10+2 with 50% or more marks are eligible to apply for this program.
- B.Com: Students who hold 10+2 with 50% or more marks are eligible to apply for this program. The previous education must be obtained from any recognized board of education in India.
SNDT Women’s University PG Admission
- M.Com:The students with a 50% or above score in their graduation degree can apply for this program. Master of Commerce is a postgraduate level degree program that can be completed in 2 years.
- MSW: Master of Social work is a postgraduate level degree offered by SNDT University. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree like BSW or equivalent can submit a form for admission to this degree.
- MCA: The students who want to make a career in the information technology field can opt for this master’s degree in computer application. candidates with a graduation degree can submit a form for admission to this programme.
SNDT Women’s University PhD Admission
The SNDT Women’s University offers admission into the PhD courses at various specializations so that the students who have accomplished their post-graduation level education form a recognized institution or university can opt for the best option for them.
The process of admission into the PhD courses at the university is dependent on the applicant’s scores and rankings in the PET exam conducted specially for PhD admission. The applicants passing the exam would then be asked to appear for the interview and group discussion round and the final selected students will then be eligible for getting admission into the course.
SNDT Women’s University Application Form
SNDT Women’s University provides admission to various research, doctoral, PG and UG programs. Admission to the courses is through a duly filled admission form. The admission form is uploaded to the university site. It is under the Admission Tab section.
Interested students can fill out the admission form online on the university site: https://sbdt.ac.in/.
Please fill out the admission form with the correct details. Submit the duly filled admission form and the necessary certificates and mark sheets. The admission form status will be posted on the admission status. Applicants must visit the admission portal regularly to check the status of their admission form.
How To Apply For SNDT Women’s University Admission?
- To submit the application form, the candidate needs to visit the institute’s webpage and start filling up the form. The website link is https://sndt.ac.in/
- After this, the next task is to click on the ‘Admission’ tab to complete the registration process.
- After this, go through all the information. Read all the instructions and start filling up the form.
- Enter all your personal and academic details correctly.
- The next task is to select the program name and pay the required fee before the deadline.
SNDT Women’s University Result
SNDT Women’s University semester examinations were held for which the result has now been announced. The University’s result is announced at both the UG and PG levels for courses such as B.Com, BA, BSc, M.Com, MSc, MA, MBA, and so on. This result has been uploaded on the online page of SNDT for students to provide them easy access.
How To Check SNDT Women’s University Results?
The procedure to get the result file from the website of SNDT is easier and will be completed through the steps given:
- For students, the first step is to enter the website using the link www.sndt.ac.in
- There will appear the homepage of the SNDT on your screen where you will open the examination portal.
- Among the various sections, an option for results will be available.
- Students have to open the link for the result as per their course details and it will be opened in pdf.
SNDT Women’s University Course Admissions
|BA in English||10+2||3 Years|
|BA in Gujarati||10+2||3 Years|
|BA in Marathi||10+2||3 Years|
|BA in Hindi||10+2||3 Years|
|BA in Economics||10+2||3 Years|
|BA in History||10+2||3 Years|
|BA in Sociology||10+2||3 Years|
|BA in Political science||10+2||3 Years|
|BA in Music||10+2||3 Years|
|MA in English||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA in Gujarati||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA in Sociology||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA in Political science||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA in Music||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA (Education)||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA in career And development Counseling.||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA in Marathi||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA in Hindi||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA in Economics||Graduation||2 Years|
|MA in History||Graduation||2 Years|
SNDT Women’s University Contact Details:
- Address: Bharat Ratna Maharshi Karve Knowledge Resource Centre, Mumbai–400020, India
- Phone: 022-22031879, 022-22072792
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Universities Lists:
Be the first to leave a review.