Vidyasagar University Admission 2023: Vidyasagar University has currently released the admission forms for the Certificate course in Continuing & Adult Education for the January session 2023. 03 April 2023 is the last date for Vidyasagar University Admission 2023-24. Students need to fill out the form & submit the course application fee before the last date.
Vidyasagar University Latest Notice
- Vidyasagar University Admission into certificate course in continuing & adult education for session 2023, the last date is 03 April 2023. Source
- The university has released the provisional list of candidates for written admission test/interview for admission to the PhD programme 2022-23 (fellowship holders only). The last date to apply is 30 June 2023. (Source)
- Vidyasagar University will soon start admission for the new academic session 2023-24.
- Students are expected to visit the official website of the university regularly for updates on admission.
Registration for UG, and PG courses will soon start for Vidyasagar University for session 2023. University offers courses like B.Ed, B.P.Ed, LLB, BMLT, BCA, BA, B.Sc, MBA, M.Sc, M.Com, M.Phil, MCA, etc.
Admission to the university’s UG and PG courses is based on merit scores earned in class 10 + 2 or scores from the VUMAT entrance exam. There are 49 courses available at VU Midnapore at both the UG and PG levels.
- Admission to all UG courses at Vidyasagar University is merit-based, whereas all PG courses require a Common Entrance Test (CET).
- 80% of the seats in all courses are reserved for VU and related colleges. At the same time, the other 20% are open to everyone.
- Vidyasagar University offers undergraduate, post-graduate, and doctoral degrees.
- Admission to MBA, MCA, and Ph.D. programs at Vidyasagar University is also based on state and national entrance exams like CAT and MAT.
- The eligibility criterion for getting admission to PG courses is to have a graduation degree in the relevant area.
We have jotted down a variety of courses and more important details so read out the whole article.
Vidyasagar University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Vidyasagar University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||29 September 1981|
|Offered UG Courses||
B.Ed, B.P.Ed, LL.B, BMLT, BCA, BA, B.Sc
|Offered PG Courses||MBA, M.Sc, M.Com, M.Phil, MCA|
|Other courses||Certified course in java|
|Address||Midnapore, Dist – Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal, India, Midnapore-721102|
Vidyasagar University Admission 2023
Vidyasagar University’s admission procedure is ongoing for certificate course for session 2023. There is a variety of courses and specializations that are offered to the students. Academic selection eligibility criteria should be read out clearly.
The university is famous for providing quality education to its students. Students who hold 10+2 certificates from some known institutes can apply for UG Courses. And for PG Courses, the candidates must have a graduation degree with a minimum of 55% scores. The degree must be obtained from any UGC-recognized university.
Vidyasagar University UG Admission
BA, BCom, BSc, BBA, BCA, BTech, B.Voc, LLB, B.Ed, and B.PEd are the offered courses for undergraduate course studies. As a candidate for admission, students have the option to choose from a variety of specializations.
Students for the eligibility criteria need to complete their 10+2 classes from a relevant stream study also students need to clear the entrance examination which is a must for the students and the academic session begins in August 2023.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate course offered in many disciplines. Applicants must have completed their 12th board examinations in any stream with at least a 50% score in order to be considered for this program. Admission will be based solely on merit.
- B.Sc: This program is open to applicants who have completed their 10+2 education in the science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths/Biology as the main subjects. Bachelor of Science programs are available in many specializations.
- BBA: Bachelor of Business Administration is a professional degree programme that takes three years to complete. Students who have completed the 10+2 grade with a minimum of 60% marks are eligible to apply.
Vidyasagar University PG Admission
Vidyasagar University releases its application form for PG courses in the month of August. The school offers numerous postgraduate courses in disciplines such as Agriculture, Bengali, Botany, Chemistry, Geography, History, Physics, Zoology, etc. Master’s degree applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field in order to qualify for admission.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is offered at Vidyasagar University with different specializations to students. One who has completed their graduation degree can enroll for the desired MBA specialization.
- MSc: Vidyasagar University provides Master of Science or MSc courses to students available at different affiliated colleges. Most students who have done graduation in science (BSc) are eligible to apply.
Vidyasagar University Application Form 2023
Vidyasagar University provides admission for PG, UG, and doctoral programs. Some of the programs are B.Ed, LLB, BCA, BA, B.Sc, MBA, M.Sc, MCA, M.Phil, etc. The admission form can be filled out and submitted online on the university website.
Applicants interested in any of the courses must visit the university website. The first date of the application process is registration. Applicants must share their first name, course name, mobile number, middle name, last name, date of birth (DD-MM-YYYY), email address, course name, category, etc.
After registration, applicants must log in using the login credentials (password and user id) to fill out the enrollment form. Fill out the enrollment form and submit it along with the mark sheets and certificates required.
How To Apply For Vidyasagar University Admission?
- Go through the university website. Click Here
- First, you can register yourself and login into the admission portal.
- Fill out the admission form and before submitting the form you have to cross-check all the details which you have entered in the form.
- Upload the scanned images and signature as per the instruction.
- Must keep the hard copy of the application form and attach all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees via Credit/Debit Card or Netbanking.
- Finally, you have to click on the submit Icon.
Vidyasagar University Result
Vidyasagar University results will soon be announced for the various odd and even semester examinations. Recently the results for courses such as BA, BSc, B.Com, BFSc, BSc Agriculture, and various PG courses. For each course, the result is uploaded on the University website. Through the site by logging into registration accounts, students can check the results.
What is the procedure for checking Vidyasagar University results?
The result for the VU semester examination can be checked online on its site by following the steps given:
- Clicking the link www.vidyasagar.ac.in, the students can access the main webpage of VU.
- On the website, there will be a link to open the examination.
- In the Exam tab, students will choose the semester and course for which the result is required.
- A link for each course will reveal the VU students’ results.
- Upon opening the result sheet in pdf format students can also download it.
Vidyasagar University Course Admissions
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science||1 Year|
|Master of Business Administration||2 Year|
|Master of Science||2 Year|
|Master of Arts||2 Year|
|Master of Computer Applications||3 Year|
|Master of Commerce||2 Year|
|Master of Library and Information Science||1 Year|
|Master of Philosophy||2 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in Java||6 Month|
Vidyasagar University Affiliated Colleges List:
- Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya
- Sevayatan Sikshan Mahavidyalaya
- Silda Chandra Sekhar College
- Sitananda College
- Tamralipta Mahavidyalaya
- Vidyasagar Teachers’ Training College
- Belda College
Best Quality of University
- Good Results
- In spring Environment
- Good Faculties
- Wonderful Facilities
- Best Libraries
- Good Education
- Placements Record
- Wide Area Campus
- Best Performance
- Good Practical Labs
- Understanding with Teachers and Students
About Vidyasagar University
Vidyasagar University is a State University located in Medinipur, West Bengal. It was established on 29 September 1981 and is affiliated with the University Grants Commission. There are 158 academic staff members at Vidyasagar University, including 3428 postgraduates and 611 doctoral students who provide guidance and motivation to over 4000 students. As well as providing students and staff with a range of facilities, the university also offers a host of other services.
The university contains a fantastic faculty. The teachers educate their students on society’s shared values and laws to maintain respect and discipline. The university provides an easy and pleasant learning atmosphere to its students.
Vidyasagar University Contact Details:
- Address: Midnapore, Dist – Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal, India, Midnapore-721102
- Phone: +91 – 3222 – 276554, 276555, 276557
- Email Id: email@example.com
- Vidyasagar University Official Website: www.vidyasagar.ac.in
Other Universities Lists:
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Vidyasagar University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.