Vidyasagar University Admission 2022: Registration for Certificate courses offered under Centre for Continuing and Adult Education is ongoing for session 2022. The last date to apply for Vidysagar University Admission 2022 is 02 December 2022. It has released the PG application form (MA & MSc) online on its admission portal. Students need to fill out the form & submit the PG course application fee before the last date.
Vidyasagar University Latest Updates:
- Vidyasagar University has started the admission for Certificate courses under CCAE, last date to apply is 02 December 2022. Source
- Vidyasagar University Admission to PG courses started for session 2022, students can apply till 21 November 2022. Source
- Vidyasagar University has released 6th Provisional Merit list for MCA programme for session 2022. Source
Vidyasagar University is a State University located in Medinipur, West Bengal. It was established on 29 September 1981 and is affiliated with the University Grants Commission. University offers courses like – B.Ed, B.P.Ed, LLB, BMLT, BCA, BA, B.Sc, MBA, M.Sc, M.Com, M.Phil, MCA, etc.
- Admission to all UG courses at Vidyasagar University are merit-based, whereas all PG courses require a Common Entrance Test (CET).
- 80% of the seats in all courses are reserved for VU and related colleges. At the same time, the other 20% are open to everyone.
- Vidyasagar University offers undergraduate, post-graduate, and doctoral degrees.
- Admission to MBA, MCA, and PhD programs at Vidyasagar University is also based on state and national entrance exams like CAT and MAT.
The eligibility criterion for getting admission in PG courses is to have a graduation degree in the relevant area. The university contains a fantastic faculty. The teachers educate their students on society’s shared values and laws to maintain respect and discipline. The university provides an easy and pleasant learning atmosphere to its students.
Vidyasagar University Highlights
|University Name||Vidyasagar University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||29 September 1981|
|Offered UG Courses||
B.Ed, B.P.Ed, LL.B, BMLT, BCA, BA, B.Sc
|Offered PG Courses||MBA, M.Sc, M.Com, M.Phil, MCA|
|Other courses||Certified course in java|
|Address||Midnapore, Dist – Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal, India, Midnapore-721102|
Vidyasagar University Admission 2022
02 December 2022 is the last date of Vidyasagar University Admission 2022. The university is famous for providing quality education to its students. Students who hold 10+2 certificates from some known institutes can apply for UG Courses. And for PG Courses, the candidates must have a graduation degree with a minimum of 55% scores. The degree must be obtained from any UGC-recognized university.
Vidyasagar University UG Admission
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate course offered in many disciplines. Applicants must have completed their 12th board examinations in any stream with at least a 50% score in order to be considered for this program. Admission will be based solely on merit.
- B.Sc: This program is open to applicants who have completed their 10+2 education in the science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths/Biology as the main subjects. Bachelor of Science programs are available in many specializations.
- BBA: Bachelor of Business Administration is a professional degree programme that takes three years to complete. Students who have completed the 10+2 grade with a minimum of 60% marks are eligible to apply.
Vidyasagar University PG Admission
The university releases its application form for PG courses in the month of August. The school offers numerous postgraduate courses in disciplines such as Agriculture, Bengali, Botany, Chemistry, Geography, History, Physics, Zoology, etc. Master’s degree applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field in order to qualify for admission.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is offered at Vidyasagar University with different specializations to students. One who has completed their graduation degree can enroll for the desired MBA specialization.
- MSc: Vidyasagar University provides Master of Science or MSc courses to students available at different affiliated colleges. Most students who have done graduation in science (BSc) are eligible to apply.
Vidyasagar University Application form 2022
Vidyasagar University provides admission for PG, UG and doctoral programs. Some of the programs are B.Ed, LLB, BCA, BA, B.Sc, MBA, M.Sc, MCA, M.Phil, etc. The admission form can be filled out and submitted online on the university website.
Applicants interested in any of the courses must visit the university website. The first date of the application process is registration. Applicants must share their first name, course name, mobile number, middle name, last name, date of birth (DD-MM-YYYY), email address, course name, category, etc.
After registration, applicants must log in using the login credentials (password and user id) to fill out the enrollment form. Fill out the enrollment form and submit it along with the mark sheets and certificates required.
How To Apply For Vidyasagar University Admission?
- Go through the university website. Click Here
- First, you can register yourself and login into the admission portal.
- Fill out the admission form and before submitting the form you have to cross-check all the details which you have entered in the form.
- Upload the scanned images and signature as per the instruction.
- Must keep the hard copy of the application form and attach all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees via Credit/Debit Card or Netbanking.
- Finally, you have to click on the submit Icon.
Vidyasagar University Result 2022
Vidyasagar University results have recently been announced for the various odd and even semester examinations. Recently the results for courses such as BA, BSc, B.Com, BFSc, BSc Agriculture, and various PG courses. For each course, the result is uploaded on the University website. Through the site by logging into registration accounts, students can check the results.
What is the procedure for checking Vidyasagar University results?
The result for the VU semester examination can be checked online on its site by following the steps given:
- Clicking the link www.vidyasagar.ac.in, the students can access the main webpage of VU.
- On the website, there will be a link to open the examination.
- In the Exam tab, students will choose the semester and course for which the result is required.
- A link for each course will reveal the VU students’ results.
- Upon opening the result sheet in pdf format students can also download it.
Vidyasagar University Course Admissions
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science||1 Year|
|Master of Business Administration||2 Year|
|Master of Science||2 Year|
|Master of Arts||2 Year|
|Master of Computer Applications||3 Year|
|Master of Commerce||2 Year|
|Master of Library and Information Science||1 Year|
|Master of Philosophy||2 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in Java||6 Month|
Vidyasagar University Affiliated Colleges List:
- Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya
- Sevayatan Sikshan Mahavidyalaya
- Silda Chandra Sekhar College
- Sitananda College
- Tamralipta Mahavidyalaya
- Vidyasagar Teachers’ Training College
- Belda College
Best Quality of University
- Good Results
- In spring Environment
- Good Faculties
- Wonderful Facilities
- Best Libraries
- Good Education
- Placements Record
- Wide Area Campus
- Best Performance
- Good Practical Labs
- Understanding with Teachers and Students
Vidyasagar University Contact Details:
- Address: Midnapore, Dist – Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal, India, Midnapore-721102
- Phone: +91 – 3222 – 276554, 276555, 276557
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vidyasagar University Official Website: www.vidyasagar.ac.in
Other Universities Lists:
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Vidyasagar University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.