Vidyasagar University Admission 2024: Vidyasagar University is located in Midnapore, West Bengal. The university has many types of degree programs for students. There are bachelor’s degree programs like BA, BBA, BBM, B.Com, BCA, and BSc, and master’s degree programs like MCA, MSW, MA, M.Pharma, MBA, M.Ed, and more. The admission process for undergraduate courses is expected to be held from June 16, 2024, to July 15, 2024. For postgraduate courses, it is expected to be held from June 20, 2024, to July 20, 2024. The general application cost is INR 500 for UG and INR 700 for PG courses. Whereas SC/ST application cost for UG is INR 250 and PG is INR 350. This university is recognized by UGC, ICAR, NCTE, and AICTE. Additionally, the university is affiliated with AIU, ACU, ASAIHL, IAU, and SAARC.
Vidyasagar University Admission Updates (February 2024)
- Vidyasagar University admission to UG, Diploma, and Certificate courses will commence on 16 June 2024*.
- Admission to this university can be applied online through the official website till 15 July 2024*
- Vidyasagar University admission to PG courses will commence on June 20, 2024*.
- Admission to the PG course can be applied online through the official website till July 20, 2024,*
- Vidyasagar University released the provisional list of selected candidates for the Ph.D. programme. The expiry date is 31 March 2024. Source
Vidyasagar University Admission 2024 Highlights
|Mode of Education
|UG, PG, Diploma, Doctoral and more
|BSc, BCA, MSc, MBA MTech and more
|Mode of Admission
|Online and Offline
|Merit-based and Entrance exams
|JECA, CAT, MAT, JET, SET, CET, VUMAT
|Wipro, TCS, Teleperformance and more
|Not specified (Presumably Public)
|Admission Eligibility (UG)
|Students passed their 10+2 examination from recognized educational baord
|Admission Eligibility (PG)
|Students have Bachelor’s degree from recognized university
Vidyasagar University Courses Admission 2024
- BBM Eligibility: Candidates having 10+2 in commerce will be considered eligible. There must be a 50% score secured by each candidate in the last exam. Passing VUET is mandatory.
- BBA Eligibility: At least 10+2 in commerce will be preferred with at least 50% score. A score of VUET will be required.
- BA Eligibility: Each candidate must have a 50% score in 10+2 obtained in any field from a known institute.
- MSW Eligibility: Selection will be provided to candidates having a BSW or relevant degree with almost 50% score.
- M.Ed Eligibility: An average score of 50% is required from the candidates with a B.Ed degree. Admissions are merit-based, and interviews might be conducted.
Vidyasagar University Admission 2024
Vidyasagar University Admission to UG, PG, Certificate, and PhD programs will begin in June 2024. The applicants will be able to register at the official web portal before the deadline. The University provides admission on the basis of scores obtained in the entrance examination. For some courses, admission is based on qualifying examination marks. Interested students can submit the application form online/offline with the form fee of INR 500 and INR 700 for UG and PG courses, respectively.
The applicant must have completed the 12th grade from a recognized institution with a minimum score of 50% for the desired program.
Vidyasagar University UG Admission
Vidyasagar University UG Admission will be based on merit score, and starts in the month of June 2024 and runs till July 2024. Students can easily apply at the online portal of the university. BA, BCom, BSc, BBA, BCA, BTech, B.Voc, LLB, B.Ed, and B.PEd are the offered courses for undergraduate course studies. As a candidate for admission, students have the option to choose from a variety of specializations.
For students to qualify for the program, they must complete their 10+2 classes from a relevant stream of study. They also need to pass the entrance examination which is a requirement for the students.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate course offered in many disciplines. Applicants must have completed their 12th board examinations in any stream with at least a 50% score in order to be considered for this program. Admission will be based solely on merit.
- B.Sc: This program is open to applicants who have completed their 10+2 education in the science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths/Biology as the main subjects. Bachelor of Science programs are available in many specializations.
- BBA: Bachelor of Business Administration is a professional degree program that takes three years to complete. Students who have completed the 10+2 grade with a minimum of 60% marks are eligible to apply.
- BEd: Vidyasagar University provides a Bachelor of Education or BEd course to students who have completed their graduation degree with 45% marks. The duration of the BEd course is 2 years.
- LLB: For admission to this course, applicants have to complete their bachelor’s degree from the recognized university with at least 50 percent score.
Vidyasagar University PG Admission
Interested and eligible candidates can apply on the official web portal. The school offers numerous postgraduate courses in disciplines such as Agriculture, Bengali, Botany, Chemistry, Geography, History, Physics, Zoology, etc. Master’s degree applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field in order to qualify for admission.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is offered at Vidyasagar University with different specializations to students. One who has completed their graduation degree can enroll for the desired MBA specialization.
- MSc: Vidyasagar University provides Master of Science or MSc courses to students available at different affiliated colleges. Most students who have graduated in science (BSc) are eligible to apply.
- MSW: Master of Social Work course admission provide to those applicants who already completed their BSW or equivalent degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50 percent marks.
Vidyasagar University PhD Admission
The PhD admission to Vidyasagar University in various disciplines, such as arts, commerce, and science, has started. The last date to complete the admission process for a doctoral degree program will be announced soon.
Applicants would be invited to submit applications at the PhD admission Portal of Vidyasagar University. The application fee for the Vidyasagar University Ph.D. program is 500 Indian rupees. By using online payment modes such as credit card/debit card, etc., one can easily pay the application fee.
Vidyasagar University determines admission to its doctoral program on the basis of an admission test, academic performance, and personal interview.
Vidyasagar University Application Form 2024
Vidyasagar University has invited the application form for various courses, applicants can submit the application form at the official website till the last date for Vidyasagar University admission form 2024-25. Applicants must be required to turn in the Vidyasagar University application with an application fee of INR 200.
Applicants interested in any of the courses must visit the university website. The first date of the application process is registration. Applicants must share their first name, course name, mobile number, middle name, last name, date of birth (DD-MM-YYYY), email address, course name, category, etc.
After registration, applicants must log in using the login credentials (password and user id) to fill out the enrollment form. Fill out the enrollment form and submit it along with the mark sheets and certificates required.
How To Apply For Vidyasagar University Admission?
- Go through the university website. Click Here
- First, you can register yourself and login into the admission portal.
- Fill out the admission form and before submitting the form you have to cross-check all the details which you have entered in the form.
- Upload the scanned images and signature as per the instruction.
- Must keep the hard copy of the application form and attach all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees via Credit/Debit Card or net banking.
- Finally, you have to click on the submit Icon.
Vidyasagar University Result
Vidyasagar University results will soon be announced for the various odd and even semester examinations. Recently the results for courses such as BA, BSc, B.Com, BFSc, BSc Agriculture, and various PG courses. For each course, the result is uploaded on the University website. Through the site by logging into registration accounts, students can check the results.
What is the procedure for checking Vidyasagar University results?
The result for the Vidyasagar University semester examination can be checked online on its site by following the steps given:
- Clicking the link www.vidyasagar.ac.in, the students can access the main webpage of VU.
- On the website, there will be a link to open the examination.
- In the Exam tab, students will choose the semester and course for which the result is required.
- A link for each course will reveal the Vidyasagar University students’ results.
- Upon opening the result sheet in pdf format students can also download it.
Vidyasagar University Course Admissions
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science
|Master of Business Administration
|Master of Science
|Master of Arts
|Master of Computer Applications
|Master of Commerce
|Master of Library and Information Science
|Master of Philosophy
|Post Graduate Diploma
|Certificate Course in Java
Vidyasagar University Affiliated Colleges List:
- Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya
- Sevayatan Sikshan Mahavidyalaya
- Silda Chandra Sekhar College
- Sitananda College
- Tamralipta Mahavidyalaya
- Vidyasagar Teachers’ Training College
- Belda College
Best Quality of University
- Good Results
- In spring Environment
- Good Faculties
- Wonderful Facilities
- Best Libraries
- Good Education
- Placements Record
- Wide Area Campus
- Best Performance
- Good Practical Labs
- Understanding with Teachers and Students
About Vidyasagar University
Vidyasagar University is a State University located in Medinipur, West Bengal. It was established on 29 September 1981 and is affiliated with the University Grants Commission. There are 158 academic staff members at Vidyasagar University, including 3428 postgraduates and 611 doctoral students who provide guidance and motivation to over 4000 students. As well as providing students and staff with a range of facilities, the university also offers a host of other services.
The university contains a fantastic faculty. The teachers educate their students on society’s shared values and laws to maintain respect and discipline. The university provides an easy and pleasant learning atmosphere to its students.
Vidyasagar University Contact Details:
- Address: Midnapore, Dist – Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal, India, Midnapore-721102
- Phone: +91 – 3222 – 276554, 276555, 276557
- Email Id: email@example.com
- Vidyasagar University Official Website: www.vidyasagar.ac.in
Other Universities Lists:
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Vidyasagar University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.